TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

What do you mean by EQ?

Earthquake, the pebble/green dragon's BSA.

I guess I'll hold off with incubating whatever I catch next until after it becomes night time in the cave.

Edited by Jazeki

Earthquaked, the pebble/green dragon's BSA.

Ah thank you!

I do not EQ much because it often fails and I had dead eggs.

Grrr....4 freaking misclicks! How I detest them. I hate them so much I fog them immediately so that I don't have to look at them. dry.gif

Ah well, I got 3 new eggs, so that's good. smile.gif I'll hunt again later tonight.

Grrr....4 freaking misclicks! How I detest them. I hate them so much I fog them immediately so that I don't have to look at them. dry.gif

I missclicked a glory but I love these so I think I will take it. <3

ergh completely missed this release. managed to get 1 so far but they go so fast in the mixed drops *waits to be unegg locked again*

eh, seems it's the kind of alt I hate: rare alt not dependent of anything but luck AND - which is the point - untrackable based on the egg appearance... Unless it's like day/night glory drakes - based on the time they were caught or bred or hatched - I'd love that way tongue.gif

eh, seems it's the kind of alt I hate: rare alt not dependent of anything but luck AND - which is the point - untrackable based on the egg appearance... Unless it's like day/night glory drakes - based on the time they were caught or bred or hatched - I'd love that way tongue.gif

We actually don't know if it's based on time of day yet as it is not yet 6pm cave time.

Omg I hope they're true alts like blacks and vines! It's such a surprise when you actually get an alt...I really hope these yellow babies are like that! smile.gif Love the suspense of it all.

I personally hate the waste of time/limit and the frustration type in case of blacks and vines... If I had to choose just between 'visible on egg stage' and 'visible after it hatches' I prefer Dorsals - knowing right after breeding.

In general I like the fun of planning things based on day time;)

Omg I hope they're true alts like blacks and vines! It's such a surprise when you actually get an alt...I really hope these yellow babies are like that! smile.gif Love the suspense of it all.

That would be kind of cool, we haven't had any new Alts like that since I've joined DC. Though I was around at the very tail end of the Black and Vine Alt eggs.

I just don't want it to be random but not breed only, as they are already a bit hard to catch. I hope I don't have to stalk the Cave and then hope for a rare CB Yellow...

Hm... for a moment there I'd hoped that "eight eggs" meant that we could now have 8 eggs on the scroll, making it easier to make initial pairs from new releases. Alas, it wasn't so... ;__;

However, the new dragons are really nice! And have dimorphism (my favorite variety)! ^^ I look forward to seeing the adults.

Thanks to TJ and the Spriter! <3 <3 <3

It sounds like not a single person has received a yellow hatchie yet, so it clearly isn't just a luck based random alt. There is some kind of trigger we don't know about yet.

It sounds like not a single person has received a yellow hatchie yet, so it clearly isn't just a luck based random alt. There is some kind of trigger we don't know about yet.

*Crosses Fingers* here's hoping my midnight babies go yellow!

I picked mine up at 6-7 pm or so. Should I incubate a couple to see if that makes a difference? They'll be incuhatchable in about an hour.

Edited by Tehya Faye

mine have just reached 4 days am ERing

edit

I've got big holes in mine now but I don't think it's time of hatchingas several have hatched while I was watching on Aond and its past 6pm cave time

weird I have them ER at 4 days on many sites but just noticed they are still 4 days I hour on their egg page

Edited by velvet_paw

I picked mine up at 6-7 pm or so. Should I incubate a couple to see if that makes a difference? They'll be incuhatchable in about an hour.

I have an incubated one that should hatch about 9 PM...we will see. I don't think incubated or not is it, tho it would be interesting. Time of day or bred only seems more likely.

Edited by ainisarie

there is a rumor sth may depend on what they're bred with, so the gold might be a hybrid in a sense... We'll see - I think it's suspicious noone's reported a gold one yet;)

I have an incubated one that should hatch about 9 PM...we will see.  I don't think incubated or not is it, tho it would be interesting.  Time of day or bred only seems more likely.

Oh, I'm reasonable sure it's not related to incubate, interesting as that would be. I was thinking time of day, if not breeding. If it is breeding I'll need to figure out nice mates for mine (I like checkers more than PB).

Edited by Tehya Faye

Love the new dragons biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what they will look like as adults.

Oooh, Water Horses should look quite nice with them. Haven't seen the adults yet, but the colors work. smile.gif

Oooh, Water Horses should look quite nice with them. Haven't seen the adults yet, but the colors work. smile.gif

I keep seeing the eggs and hatchies next to Fever wyverns in the hatcheries and thinking "hmmmmmmm...!"

both of my forests have just hatched green so it's not day/night time of hatching for the forest caught eggs

Edited by velvet_paw

Have any eggs other than TJ's hatched gold yet? his are the only golden ones I've seen so far.