TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

I hate when we get more than two eggs it means that I have to be careful to get all of them while at the same time trying to click like crazy to actually get the eggs.

So basically I have to click crazy but not TOO crazy leading me to usually end up with... no eggs. -.-

one trick you can use is grab some from the ap to save space and put them back into the ap after you catch what you want of one type.

Ok, what's the deal? The :30 drop was all of ONE trio of eggs and that's IT???? Tain't funny at all!

any one else seeing the drops come either a little early / late? they are not coming on the 5 min mark exactly, it's a little in between...

no, the ones at night have less people on then the afternoon ones, so less lag.

No - this is an international site. What is midnight for you is 5 am in the UK, for instance. It varies hugely. The midnight/5am ones had FAR more lag when I was catching in the UK...

I've seen one in the alpine and one in the desert, no idea about the third yet.

Very hard to catch as well... hate the 1pm drops wish it would go back to midnight, much less lag then.

Midnight for you is 5am here in the UK, and it was such a pain having to get up at 4.45, ready for a 5am drop.

Now TJ's changed it to 6pm, it's SO much better. smile.gif

According to the view page of my eggs I got the pink ones from the Jungle, the blue striped eggs from the Mountains and the uneasy eggs from the Desert. It's strange, I've seen them in every biome. unsure.gif

Got all of mine. Wish I would have known the uneasy ones were in all the biomes. I just thought they were in the alpine and forest. Well, at least I know for the next time I hunt for them.

No - this is an international site. What is midnight for you is 5 am in the UK, for instance. It varies hugely. The midnight/5am ones had FAR more lag when I was catching in the UK...

At the 1pm drops the pages lag and hang before loading the eggs, if you can get the page to even load before the eggs are gone. At the midnight ones the eggs are there and are there longer. These middle of the day ones are a lot harder to catch, the pages crash more often, and with hundreds more people on it makes the chances of getting the eggs that much harder.

There wasn't even a drop at 1:35.... I have somewhere to be. I just need one more uneasy egg. dry.gif

And hav ing so damned FEW eggs dropping on the fives is really disappointing.

Oh come ONNNN one bleeding set of three is all that's dropping dry.gif

Edited by Ayelldee

There wasn't even a drop at 1:35.... I have somewhere to be. I just need one more uneasy egg. dry.gif

Well there was... it was just less than 20 seconds, except for the Mountain drop, that one had a 27 second drop or so.

Love the lag.

At the 1pm drops the pages lag and hang before loading the eggs, if you can get the page to even load before the eggs are gone. At the midnight ones the eggs are there and are there longer. These middle of the day ones are a lot harder to catch, the pages crash more often, and with hundreds more people on it makes the chances of getting the eggs that much harder.

Well, all I can say is that the midnight drops have been JUST as good/bad as these for me, on both sides of the Atlantic. And I am more AWAKE at this time smile.gif

I don't really see much difference between the two times, to be honest. Both times I wouldn't be able to catch anything at the start, and have terrible lag at the top of the hour as long as the release was still going. The only reason I like the new time more is that I don't have to wake up at 6 to get into the slot when I can catch eggs before others start mixing in too much. Other than that, I've seen no difference in the drops. *shrugs*

Okay...I think I'm done for the night now. All I need is an Uneasy egg but I'm egg-locked for now laugh.gif

Scratch that, I stayed awake, abandoned one of my eggs, and snagged a z-code Uneasy~

Now I'll got to bed - it's past 2 am hehe.

Edited by Pixel.G

yeah the drops are not happening on time and lasting for 10-20 seconds when they do drop.

I tried not to forget... and then I forgot.

Lol same here! biggrin.gif

I have 3 fresh-bred eggs on my scroll too - this is gonna be fun tongue.gif

yeah the drops are not happening on time and lasting for 10-20 seconds when they do drop.

Ten to twenty seconds would be LONG compared to how brief these drops are!

I got 2, 3 and 2, so I'm all locked up. Thanks to TJ and the spriters!

I freaked out after I locked myself with the blues, and, wanting to free some space, abandoned a Silver. Oops. Well, congrats to whoever got it.

It's hard to step back and remember that these are permanent and i don't *have* to get them all at once, lol.

Oh wow! Three new dragons?! Oh boy, Well. I already know I'm grabbing the pink stripe. Now to have fun catching them. xd.png Thanks TJ and Spriters!

Wow, the uneasy ones are almost impossible to catch*. One single try every five minutes, because when the "sorry" page finally loads the drop is over. :-/ Let's hope they won't be rare.

However: yay, release! smile.gif

ETA:

* ... she said, and then caught that 2nd one she needed.

Edited by Confused Cat