TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Yeah, I have a "Cave" stripey egg. I caught it when the egg description was all messed up, perhaps that's why.

I think it was the wrong egg sprite as well. As I remember not getting any blue ones when I went to each 'caught' page: the 'blue' ones looked like a red/orange version of the neo-tropical eggs at first.

Well, that must have been the easiest release I've ever taken part of outside a holiday one... o.O Didn't even need AP placeholders as I managed to get two of each without overdoing it on any of them. Yay!

The biome location on my blue striped has been changed/fixed from "cave" to where I caught it (mountains) so I'd guess the rest of them have been changed as well.

Where can the eggs be found? I really wish they'd let us know in the first post more often...

Is there anywhere else besides the Alpine where the uneasy ones are? I can't get them because of the blue striped ones right now. And I'm confused.

So far I've only managed to catch one blue-striped one, but I only just found out about the new release 10 minutes ago. Been working and not in the cave in the past 12 hours or so and hadn't been in the forum for a couple of days, so I didn't even know about the new release. My own fault, yes, I know. LOL Happily, I only had one egg on my scroll at least.

Where can the eggs be found? I really wish they'd let us know in the first post more often...

I've seen one in the alpine and one in the desert, no idea about the third yet.

Very hard to catch as well... hate the 1pm drops wish it would go back to midnight, much less lag then.

Is there anywhere else besides the Alpine where the uneasy ones are? I can't get them because of the blue striped ones right now. And I'm confused.

The uneasy ones actually seem to be in all biomes, so you should have no trouble catching those. :3 The blue striped ones are in the alpine and the pink wobbly ones can be found in the jungle biome. :3

I've caught eggs in the Alpine Forest and Jungle

I just noticed one of my pink ones code is FuCCs blink.giftongue.gif

Edited by djengis

I caught an uneasy in the coast, if that helps any. I think I also saw them in the jungle when I caught my pink wobbly.

I'm actually here for the beginning for once! Yaaayyyy new eggs! (why would an egg make me feel uneasy? hmmm interesting description)

Dunno but one of my uneasy ones is called uShur... smile.gif

Thanks TJ smile.gif

The biome location on my blue striped has been changed/fixed from "cave" to where I caught it (mountains) so I'd guess the rest of them have been changed as well.

Mine got changed too. What a pity! xd.png

I've seen one in the alpine and one in the desert, no idea about the third yet.

Very hard to catch as well... hate the 1pm drops wish it would go back to midnight, much less lag then.

The lag is the number of people hunting - it would be just the same, whenever....

I like the look of the pink eggs.

I can't wait to be able to catch some of the new releases and see what hatches from them! biggrin.gif

What? nooo....DX

Thing is the location I got at least one of them is wrong. I caught it in the Forest.....

Finally got a Pink one~

It's nice to be able to catch the new eggs this fast biggrin.gif

I hate when we get more than two eggs it means that I have to be careful to get all of them while at the same time trying to click like crazy to actually get the eggs.

So basically I have to click crazy but not TOO crazy leading me to usually end up with... no eggs. -.-

The lag is the number of people hunting - it would be just the same, whenever....

no, the ones at night have less people on then the afternoon ones, so less lag.