Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Wonderful. Once Grix gets the ship ready, he will pick us up here. We will enjoy all your company. It's been along time since we had ladies on our ship.

Dotzrus looked over at the princess.

That's a long time, I don't believe we met. I'm Dotzrus V, Flame.

She introduced herself I am Kaguya Houraisan,princess of the Moon.

Dotzrus grabs her hand and kisses the top of it.

Pleased to make you acquaintance Princess, your beauty far surpasses your title.

Raven narrowed her eyes, and shrugged, turning away from Dotzrus. She watched Rain and the Voidwalker curiously.

She chuckled and smiled Why,thank you! Edited by PrismriverPhantom

No problem at all. It's a pleasure to have royalty on my ship.

Dotzrus let's go and looks over to Raven.

You got quiet. Something the matter?

"No, of course not." Her muscles were tight, but she was good at lying. Years in a hell hole had taught her well.

Okay... By the way, your voice slipped a tune. I'm not saying you would lie to me, but if you are, you don't need to. I'm open to anything you want to tell me. I have way more secrets than you.

He chuckled and looked off into nothing.

Secrets... Too many secrets...

She shook her head. Raven didn't know him well still, and lying to him brought little guilt. This wasn't exactly something you shared. She frowned and rummaged through her pockets. From her pockets, she produced a small vial. The girl looked at it, considering, then slipped it back into her pocket. It was a gift from Rain; but it's purpose was to remain known only to Rain and herself.

Dotzrus shrugged and sat back down. He waited for Grix to get there or someone to start up another conversation. He kicked his feet up and closed his eyes.

Dotzrus paused and looked at Kaguya.

I can... Uh... Well... As an Alpha, I can change my form perfectly into any mammal in existence... As a person, it trained myself in control of every element in the known Cosmos. I can make large bone blades come from my arms, grow wings, and do... Other things... You start living so long that you try to do it all...

Raven turned and faced the duo. "Well, it's not really a power per-say. It's a... Physical trait I suppose. And you say what it was. I can change to a wolf. Big whoop."

The red-haired woman looked up. "I am kind of in the same boat as her. I have telepathy and telekinikis. And as well as the Phoenix Force."

Well I can manipulate eternity and the instantaneous. She told them. And Phoenix Force? Edited by PrismriverPhantom

"The Phoenix Force is like the lifeline of the cosmos. Along with the M' Kraan Crystal, it's basically the most powerful thing in the universe..." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I can manipulate life forces, timelines, resurrect from death, travel through space unaided.... And I think a couple other things. It saved me from dying."

((Holy crap, Jean is like... Terribly overpowered. Thanks Marvel. xd.png ))

(Going to make a charcter sheet cause I can tongue.gif

Name: Raptor

Species: a Utahraptor with wings

Looks: Like a Utahraptor, but has angel wings on her back

Personality: very polite and well spoken. Although she will say random things from time to time

Other: *shrugs*

Name: Lanny

Species: Brown Leopard

Looks: Lanny although he can turn into This

Personality: He's very determined at stuff

Other: I've had this plushie long since I can remember)

((Well every superhero seems op))

That kind of sounds like what I can do.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Raptor ran through the forest. Oh, she was going to be late for tea time with Lanny! He was very picky about what time he had his tea and she was going be late! If only she hadn't stopped and watched the dinosaurs dancing in the sky!

((Don't worry about OPness, the focus of this RP is adventure romance, not war and constant fights. It's to be fun. Also, I made Dotzrus when I was 6, I have been developing him and his numerous powers for years...))

That kind of sounds like what I can do.

((Anyone there?))

((Yeah, just waiting for more... Interaction or the lizard monster))

Dotzrus looked back over to the Princess.

"Explain to me what you mean by eternity and instantaneous."

He then looked over at Jean, analyzing her,

"I'm hoping you don't plan on using most of those powers... and with all of those, maybe you can enlighten me on your view of the mortal soul?"

Jean frowned. "Of course not." She then cocked her head. "The mortal soul? I'm not too big on religion." She put her hands up. "Try me on something else?"

Raven disengaged from the pair and headed back over, crossing her arms and taking up a spot near Jean.