Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Raven snickered, but then socked Grix in the arm. It was meant to be playful, but there was a hint of warning. Rain raised a brow, rising and gently shoving Raven.

((Raven and Rain are going to fight like guys. If that makes any sense. xd.png ))

Dotzrus sighed and got up.

Now now ladies, no need to get violent, besides we should keep in mind that Grix is sensitive about being neutered.

LIES! Besides I bet Rain is a better kisser, did Raven lick you like a dog when your two were alone.

They both draw their swords, but are obviously not actually trying to kill each other.

Those my friend are fighting words...

BRING IT ON!!

((And Dotz and Grix are men who fight like kids))

Edited by Dotzrus

(( xd.png ))

"Did I... Boy you're going to get your tongue cut out." Snickering, Raven stood behind Dotzrus. "And of course Rain is a better kisser. She's had a million years to perfect it."

"That's not true! I've never had a relationship with anyone!"

"Well neither have I!" Raven turned on Grix. She snarled and crossed her arms.

Dotzrus laughed and crossed his arms.

Well well, aren't we in a little pickle. It seems there is conflict between team Half-Demon and team Wolf-Shifter.

Agreed... so... how to settle this...

I say the girls decide, since its my ship it would be unfair, and they are both more man than you.

Grix grumbled as he stepped aside. Dotzrus sidestepped so Rain and Raven faced each other.

Your call ladies. What should we do, peace or violence, discussion or swordplay.

DEATH OR SEX!!

Raven and Rain eyed each other. They grinned and looked to the men. "We've had out fight."

"And now it's your turn."

"Both of yours."

Shaking hands, they waited for them. "We can test out the arena at my place."

Grix groaned.

Really? Remember the tournament we all met at...

Dotzrus grinned and smacked his hands together.

And I completely wrecked you. It's safe to say I'm the better fighter.

And it's safe to say I agree, I'm just better at technology than him, he's better at most other things. Fighting one of them... so I concede.

That's another reason why I like you Grix, you dont take unnecessary risks.

Yeah... so the fight is out of the picture...

(( Rain: "Griiiiiiiix. No. Bad."

Raven: "Ew. What the heck."))

Rain raised a brow. "Don't you even, Grix. I'm already in enough trouble. But Raven and Dotzrus..." She put her arm on Grix's shoulder and grinned. "Wait, what? What did I miss? You don't mean- oh, Rain! That's nasty." Her eyes flitted to Dotzrus. "No offense. Maybe... Some other time..."

((I'm not even sure if that was what Grix meant but Rain sees the worst in people so. xd.png ))