Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

I would think so... Theirs only two left. When was a toddler, his entire race was eradicated. Only two made it out alive. The first race of mammals is near extinction.

Wow, he's probably older than the oldest person I know.

Dotzrus smiled and started laughing. He then began to Rofl.

Well lucky for you! Because unfortuately, win or lose you can't get that title! The tournament is pointless now!!

He continued laughing despite him in a dangerous spot near her.

Grix nodded,

Yeah he's old, but in human years, he's twenty eight. Still old enough to get a woman... Hehe. Not before me!

Raven shrugged, it was true. She shifted and stood slowly; extending a hand to Dotzrus. I can get Rain to get the gem for you, but truce then? She was still ready at any second to spring into action if he dared try something as she 'put away her guns'. At this point, she was stepping up her level of trust. If he betrayed her now, he would not ever advance beyond being kept at arm's length as far as trust went.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Dotzrus hesitated and took her hand to get up. He dust himself off and point to the crowd. The issues was, there was no crowd. Everyone ran away in fear as the fight got supernatural in the free for all.

You see. Beat me or not, everyone ran away from us so no one could have given you the title or the gem. Luckily I made an extra teleport in our fight.

He starts tossing the gem up and down in his hand.

Grix just noticed the stands are empty and face palms.

Raven grinned and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. Nice, you should teach me how to do that. The shifter looked to the stands where Rain, Grix, and two other females she didn't reconize were left sitting. Guessing the other two are like us then?

Rain clapped her hands together excitedly as she saw the two had come to an agreement. She turned to Grix. I could never get Raven to take to anyone. But it seems she's taken to Dotzrus rather well. And judging by Raven's thoughts, she was right.

Jean tried to dip into Raven's thoughts, but was astounded as she found herself looking into her own thoughts. Her, the second most powerful telepathy mutant, could not read this girl's mind. But how? She looked to the angel. Some form of enchantment?

Kaguya giggled since everyone left the stadium Guess they got scared that people were turning into wolves.

Dotzrus shrugged,

Grix kept calling them Japs... Not sure why...

They wal up to the others and sit down, Dotzrus leans back on the bleachers.

...humans are dumb...

Hey!!!

Shut up, your only half human...

Edited by Dotzrus

((Did you mean Half-human?))

Not all humans are dumb.Maybe it's because you're not from where I live

Raven chuckled. She wasn't bothered by the comment. Hell, she even agreed with it. Part of it. Those who had created her because they wanted to create super soldiers were jerks; despite the intentions that they'd hoped to accomplish.

Raven was more or less, a dude trapped in a girl's body. She still liked guys of course, and had odd quirks that was the only hint that she truly was female. But with the way she was brought up, around mostly men, she was quite the tom-boy.

Rain began to hum, her voice soft, but sweet to the ear. "Ravena and Dotzrus, sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-" Raven moved as a blur shoving Rain over the railing, laughing. The angel began to laugh as well, despite the fact she was now falling nearly twenty feet down. Her wings snapped open and slowed her decent. With another snap, she shot up in the air, landing beside Raven.

She laughed along with the girls So,the tournaments over.What do you guys want to do? Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Dotzrus and Grix sat oblivious to her song and relaxed.

So Dotz. Now that we got the gem, we can head back to the base right?

Yep. We just put the gem into the ships engine core and blast off. Back to base we go... But you know, guests would be nice...

I agree, but what guests are talented enough, strong enough, and sexy enough to come with us?

Vorgin laughed with Dotz.

Outside the stadium, the stones of the street rippled, like water being disturbed by a thrown rock. Though nobody could see it, the ripple turned into a vortex, stone swirling and stretching like water, into a huge spout leading into a blue light. The Angel within the stadium would begin to feel something in the back of her mind, like there was something living in her skull, and she could sense the presence of a being, though not pinpoint it's location. From the hole, a twisted creature climbed, formed of phantasmal energy. It's two powerful arms, as well as the four smaller ones below them grasped the stone, and dragged it out and onto it's legs. Once it's long tail had exited the hole, the wormhole closed behind it, sealing the gate. Moving towards the arena, it passed through the humans and other beings milling about, invisible to them. Once it entered the gate, it simple stepped through, the wood opening only to it and allowing the hulking being to pass. Still invisible to all those in the arena, and hiding it's actions from them, it circled the ring where the competitors fought.

The Voidwalker stood up, scanning for something he couldn't see, looking for the slightest thing that would betray a presence. When he found nothing, he turned to the others. "We'll, we're off then?" He still looked, oblivious the the invisible being right behind his, extending a long prehensile tongue and quite nearly sticking it in his face.

(Nobody can see the giant thing yet, and would pass through it like a ghost. Also, the wormhole and opening in the door only appeared to it, and would not be perceived by the others.)

Raven looked up, as well as Rain. Is that an intergactic field trip I hear? She laughed, taking Rain's hand; Rain then took Grix's. Raven looked to Jean though, who seemed left out. Are you going to join is?

Jean looked up, not expecting to be suddnely addressed. What? Oh, no. She shook her head and stepped away. I'm going to head home.

Rain fell silent, looking around. Something itched at the back of her mind. She looked to Raven, who also began to seem to stiffen, the hair on the back of her neck rising. If she didn't sense it, the Wolf sure did. Alas, nothing was visible to the angel. But she knew there was something. A ripple passed through her; a ripple of energy. She broke from the group, unnoticed by them. Something new had caught her interest. She hopped the railing and landed lightly on her feet despite the jump. Her silver eyes scanned the arena, searching, but to no avail. The girl began to rummage through papers instead, now more consciously aware of the life force of her friends, and those around her.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Grix and Dotzrus were unaware of anything wrong. Grix saw that Rain jumped down.

Is there a problem? Everyone left.

Renember the last tournament we did were we did use our powers to the max?

Yeah. The stadium blew up in the second round and we all had to fight in a crater...

The Voidwalker seemed on edge, his head turning every few seconds, still raking the arena with his eyes. A faint shimmery outline appeared, some hulking reptilian being, but it vanished as soon as he could try and focus on the details. "There's something here. Besides us. Rain, don't you sense it?"

(The creature is an Aberration, which is the messed up babies of Voidwalkers and Demons. They feed of energy, preferably that of Cosmic origin, and since there is both and Angel and a Voidwalker, it was attracted like a moth to a flame.)

((Well, Grix is have demon and Dotzrus is an Alpha, first mammal species created from the First himself. (The First created the Cosmos.) So I guess the moth was attracted to the bonfire of energy. ))

((Let's not forget about Jean, whose bonded to the Phoenix Force, the child of the universe. Here's some of the Wiki description-

"The Phoenix Force is an immortal and mutable manifestation of the prime universal force of life and passion. Born of the void between states of being, the Phoenix Force is a child of the universe. It is the nexus of all psionic energy which does, has, and ever will exist in all realities of the omniverse, the Guardian of Creation, and of the dangerously powerful M'Kraan Crystal.

The Phoenix is among the most feared beings in all of existence — having the power to cut and re-grow any part of the universe, as well as destroy it entirely, which is part of the Phoenix's purpose: "The Judgment of the Phoenix", to burn away the obsolete. The Phoenix Force is described as being "the embodiment of the very passion of Creation – the spark that gave life to the Universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it."

Oh man, that thing is having a freakin FEAST.))

Rain nodded slowly. Yeah, I can sense it too. What is it? The angel was not familiar with this type of energy. But she began to feel rather tired, drained. What is this?

((Wait till' Rain figures out she likes a demon. Even half demon. xd.png ))

Raven yawned and watched Rain and the Voidwalker. What's up with them? She ran a hand through her hair.

Jean was non-the-wiser to the going-ons around her. When Raven brought it up, she too began to notice the strange behavior of the group as well.

((Chameleons are attacking!!))

...whatever it is, I'm not worried... start the ship up Grix.

He tosses him the gem.

Why do I have to? Rain and I were having a moment and I am not leaving you and Raven alone to discuss wolf mating seasons.

Dotzrus gets shadowy and looms over Grix. Grix runs away to the ship in fear while Dotz returns to normal.

Dotzrus looks over.

I'm not a fan of Earths... Besides I though all of you are coming too. The faster we leave the faster we can check you into the base, and then travel the stars. Or is adventure too much for a tough girl like you?

(( xd.png ))

She looked at them I would love to come.I haven't been up there in 1,300 years.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Raven puffed her chest out. Adveture? I eat that for breakfast. She grinned, But yeah, I guess we are coming with you then. Better than sticking around here where I'm on the lamb.