Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Raven bristled. You may not care about your image to these humans, but I do. I win, but I'll give you the jewel. The girl was twice as stubborn as a mule, and wasn't going to just 'give up'.

...well it's a fight then... But know there are things worse than broken bones.

Dotzrus got in a low stance, a wide guard and legs bent. His mind was focus and body at its peak. Even if he was to lose, he would do some serious damage.

This fight just got more interesting. She smirked.

((Going to use Miko when the tournament's over or if someone exits the stadium))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Raven frowned. Trust me, I know. The girl stood, loose and ready. Her muscles were taut, ready to defend, or go on the offense. You have no idea from where I come from. Physical pain was the least of her worries. To poke and prod at her last though, well, that was the chink in her armor.

Dotzrus watched her ready herself. He couldn't rely on simple physical attacks. No, he had to do something else. She then yelled something over to him.

No, I don't know. But that hardly matters be you don't know where I come from either, or what I am, or what I can do.

He wasn't planning to just talk this out, but he never threw the first punch.

Raven stepped forward and swung her fist towards his head. At the last second, she redirected her fist, using her momentum, and swung her foot towards Dotzrus's head.

((CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK. xd.png ))

(( xd.png ))

This is nothing compared to danmaku. She said as Raven did a roundhouse kick.

The foot lands home as Dotzrus' face smashes against her foot. Falling sideways, he grabs her leg to fall with her, turning about, he get her leg in a break hold. He spits as the blood coming from his wound heals.

Raven gritted her teeth and waited for the snap of her leg. She hadn't thought this through well enough. If she could twist around, she could get him on the ground.

The girl was briefly a taken back as she was swallowed by an old memory.

"Good, but now with more force!" Raven swung her leg around, it coinciding with the man's arm. Her leg bounced uselessly off the forearm, and sent Raven off balance. She fell, glaring at the man. "With the right amount of force, you can break forearm." He pulled back the sleeve of his shirt, revealing purple bruises. "Again." She rose to her feet, and repeated the action. There was a crack, and Raven's face fell. The man's arm was bent at an odd angle. "See? Good." His face revealed no pain. He set the bones and watched as they mended. He caught sight of Raven's pale face. "You have to be stronger the. That, Raven."

The memory fizzled out, leaving her back in the ring.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

She hesitated, and that is what will cause her to lose. Still holding her leg ready to snap it, he sent an uppercut for her jaw. Though she was physically resistant and tough, enough sting hits could bring anyone down. Until she retail oater, Dotzrus continued punching her face heavy blow after heavy blow.

Raven snapped into action. She twisted away from the blows, her nose bleeding. She was flexible, and that allowed her to swivel around and aim a blow at Dotzrus's knee.

He didn't expect that flexibility and let's go with a push. They ended up as it stated, but this time she already attacked first, so Dotzrus was free to attack. Going low, he sweeps with a low kick followed by a heavy punch aimed for her lungs.

The kick knocked her off her feet, but she rolled out of the way of the punch. She was kneeling and then she pushed off back towards Dotzrus, her heart thrumming in her chest. With all the fighting, her adrenaline was beginning to spike, and the wolf side of her was growing vicious. It now took diverted mental power to keep it from overwhelming her human consciousness.

Dotzrus clashed with her in the middle throwing out a volley of attacks, blocks and counters in quick succession. He could see Raven get more intense. He smirked as they fought.

Your holding back... Release your anger in this fight. Your only going to have a chance of winning if you go all out. Go all out! Show me what you got! Hit me! Faster! Show me everything!!

He matched her pace, he wanted her to break, show her true potential. He wanted to see her at her strongest.

(Sorry I haven't posted, I was in the Roleplay spawning pool making a new Freeform RP. Star Wars themed smile.gif. Luckily nothing happened to my char.)

No, she thought angrily. She wasn't going to let that happen again. But, the wolf was eager to be unleashed. Raven could feel it straining....

"Come on! You're weak! I know you're fighting the wolf. Don't! Let it guide you." The man swung a punch, and Raven ducked, loosing her balance and falling back. He progressed and began to attack her with a fury of punches and kicks. She curled up into a ball, taking the blows. The man then snatched a handful of her hair and dragged her to her feet. "Come on, fight!" He punched and hit. Finally, it felt like something snapped, and the wolf leapt out of her. The obsidian canine lunged at the man, snapping at his leg. He easily slipped away, and snatched at her scruff. Twisting and fighting, Raven struggled to get to his arm. He tossed her to the side like a rag doll. Driven into a fury, Raven dove towards him again, going for his throat. He wasn't expecting that, and he put his arm up to defend himself. Teeth tore through his flesh and straight to the bone. "Do it." A sick smile spread across his face. "You never will. You're-" He never finished his sentence. The wolf's teeth sunk into his throat and cut off his breath. The man went limp, and Raven snapped out of her rage. She backed away slowly, horror written across her face. Her mentor, her only friend.... She'd killed. An alarm filled the room, and she cowered. Men wearing suits entered, holding Raven at gunpoint. And then it all went dark.

She blinked, and up her hands up to protect her face. But without warning, she snapped up and lashed out, aiming a kick to his stomach. Next, she cocked back her elbow and brought it to his face, hoping to drive him back.

His blocking guard deflected the kick but the elbow hit home. He staggered at her strength and looked up, wounds healing. He smiles as blood come from his head.

Your resisting something inside you. Show it to me... It's hungry for action and I sense... It's powerful. You like that power, stop resisting. If you don't, you hold back, and then you lose. We are all tempted by power, the issue is you gave in before... I see it in your eyes. Giving in against is never as bad as the first...

Dotzrus aimed to pull whatever she was hiding from her. He didn't care about the jewel as much as seeing her snap.

This is getting......intense She said trying find how to describe it.The princess looked at one of her spell cards and back at the fight At least the fight isn't turning into bloodshed.

Grix looked over,

It is getting intense, but Dotzrus can handle himself, and he doesn't plan on killing her. Worst case, he incapacitates her, pressure points, knock out blow, that stuff. No killing blows.

I wouldn't want him in Gensokyo She stared at the card with Japanese written on it Hey you think they both need help?

Grix gave her a look,

why would you help BOTH of them? Also you need to explain all these weird people and terms. I'm not Asian...

Gensokyo is just a place,kind of like a safe haven,for youkai,japanese demons, and I'm bored.It can make the fight more interesting and people can have a taste of danmaku. She explained.

((Doc is like Loki.... I love him already. xd.png ))

Don't listen. She narrowed her eyes and lashed out again, looking to knee him in the gut. But his words were tempting...

The girl moved with expertise. She hooked her heel around his and jerked back hoping to knock him to the ground. The wolf said to aim a blow to his temple, one that would surely incapacitate him and leave him for the taking, most likely anyway. On its own accord, her forearm jerked up and towards his head.

Grix sighed,

Your doing it again... What's Danmaku? I'm getting tired of things I don't understand or know how to pronounce...

((Doc?))

Dotzrus saw he was making some headway, but he would have to step it up to get through her. The knee to the gut was blocked, but her foot hook pulled him back. He grabbed her and flipped her over himself to slam her into the ground with a loud crash. Using his weight to an advantage, he pinned her down, hand over her throat. He then began to use his other hand to punch her stomach over and over again.

If you don't let it out, I will PULL it out myself!!