Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

She chuckled Sorry,danmaku means bullet curtain or curtain fire.It's when a ton of projectiles start shooting at you and it looks impossible to dodge,but all you got to do is memorize the puzzles.

((In a nutshell it's this))

Once again, she gets a blank stare.

How the hell does shooting both of them help both of them. This is a fighting tournament, not extreme dodging Dance Dance Revolution...

((Auto correct. Meant Dotz. xd.png ))

Raven's survival instincts kicked it up into high gear. Alas, she couldn't move, pinned down by his weight, and held by the throat. I will not. I will... I- A vicious howl filled the arena. The obsidian wolf shoved Dotzrus off and lunged. It's silver eyes burned fiercely, like molten silver.

Rain sprang up. Oh no. This wasn't Raven. No, this was a primal beast kept under lock and key by her. And this censorkip.gif*** had managed to coax it out. Furious, Rain snapped her wings open. She was going to kill him.

Before she replied she saw the girl transform into a wolf.What.......... She said speechless. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Grix grabbed Rain and held her down.

Hold it! Dotz has this under control! He is an Alpha after all!

A wolf? Interesting... Dotzrus knew it was going to be something powerful, but a wolf was more than sheer power and instinct. They were smart and agile. On his back with the wolf lunging, he readied his feet and kicked both into her chest as she flew at him, releasing the kick, sent her into the air away from him. Getting up, he weighed his options.

The wolf was momentarily stunned, yet the surge of adrenaline that coursed through it had it up and ready to fight. But it faultered as Raven tried to step in and control it again. Fear flickered in it's eyes. But they hardened just as quickly. It wasn't ready to pass the reigns back to Raven yet. No, it had a bone to pick. Charging forward, it slipped between his legs, then switched back around, grappling at his calf with it's teeth.

A shudder of electricity surrounded Rain, giving a nasty shock to whoever touched her, or was within arm's length. I'm not worried about her killing Dotzrus. I'm worried about her hurting herself. You wouldn't understand. Anger rolled off the angel in waves.

A wolf? Is she an animal mutant? Jean phone chirped and she looked down at it. It was Logan. P. X said to see what the girl was if you could. He says she's not a mutant. So, Professer Xavier had been watching her. A sudden jolt of electricity had Jean crying out in suprise. Ow, what the hell?!

She was watching all the commotion happen until a jolt of electricity hit her.Ow,what was that! She soon focused on the fight How can someone turn into a wolf like that?Is she a werewolf or some kind of shifter? Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Grix let's go of Rain not expecting the shock.

Let him test her! If things get out of hand you can go in. Please...

Dotzrus knew that a human form could not compare with the wolves speed as Dotzrus was limiting himself on this planet. He started to slip those limitations as Raven bit his leg. He grunted as she broke skin but unknown to Raven before she bit down, Dotzrus had Alpha blood, which is as hot if not hotter than fire.

((Sorry if it seems I have a counter to anything. In short... Dotzrus is an Alpha, the first mammal species to ever exist. They can turn into any mammal species in existence, have fire blood, and he in particular has control of most of the Elements, and is infused with Dragon DNA... I made him up in 1st grade... And used him for over 10 years... So I'm trying hard not to OP him... But he is. I usually use him for interaction scenes and stuff, especially since this is romance RP with adventure.))

((Don't worry about it. I'm loving it! xd.png ))

The wolf was indeed not expecting her mouth to nearly catch flame. It wheeled back, stumbling in pain. The regenerative nanos went to work, trying to mend the winged flesh. In the lapse of concentration, Raven seized control. Her eyes watered in pain, but she didn't stop. The canine turned and faced him, a rather confused look on her face.

((Notice the 'it' vs. 'her'. smile.gif ))

The air around Rain crackled with electricity. But she saw the change overcome Raven as she regained control. The angel began to settled down, and nodded silently. Her wings folded back onto her back and she returned to her seat. The male Raven fought, was one she hadn't seen in many millineums. An Alpha, how quaint. She frowned, her head cocked in curiosity. Raven was up against something that would prove to be a challenge. Her bites would prove useless against him, due to his firery blood.

Jean turned to the angel, who was obvously pissed off. Must have been her, she mumbled, standing slowly. She cared about the wolf-girl, seemingly. Maybe she knew what she was. Hey, so, what's that wolf-girl down there? A mutant? A shifter? The angel didn't aknowledge her even the slightest. Great. Her phone buzzed again.

X doesn't really need you, ya know. He's just giving you a job so you feel important. Good old Logan. When did he start texting, anyway?

Listen, ass, I got it. You're still butt hurt I chose Scott over you. Now shut up before I start implanting visions in your head. She hit the 'SEND' button, and a response came a few minutes later.

Cold-hearted censorkip.gif .

"Don't make me light a fire under your ass to prove you otherwise, Logan."

Get out of my head, Came the reply.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Dotzrus watched his bite mark heal and turned to Raven.

I bet it tastes good... But you'll be happy to know that your not alone...

In an instant Dotzrus transformed into a silver wolf. He stared at her with green eyes and spoke to her telepathically.

The big difference is that I have control over my transformations... You do not, and I'm willing to help you if you wish.

Grix gave Rain a concerned look.

...are you okay? You seem troubled by all of this. I'm all ears...

Raven glared at Dotzrus. "I do have control. You just brought out the wrong side." She was still irked by the fact he'd pushed her to the point of snapping. The canine leapt towards Dotzrus, turning in mid-air to land on his back.

Rain looked to Grix. She sighed and began to speak. Raven is infuesed with wolf DNA. Now, her genetic code is fairly unstable, which allows her to shift and such. Now while she's infused with a wolf's DNA, she also gains it's instincts, and primal way of thought. This somehow linked with her 'bad emotions'. Anger, fear, bad memories; all are interlinked. So, when she's put under extreme emotional stress, what she calls the Wolf will override her mental controls.

Now, this is a total primal wolf, hellbent on the destruction of the things around it. Not a pretty sight. The angel paused to catch her breath. And you see, when Raven is in control, and she shifts, she gains the perks of the primal instincts, but not the hell rage. She can still become angry, but it takes more than to release the Wolf. Whem your friend over there prodded it enough to wake it up, it probably triggered horrendous amount of emotional pain and flashbacks. Rain turned to Grix. Does that make sense?

Jean was listening intently to the description of the wolf-girl. She then began to repeat it mentally in her head.

Name: Raven

Species: Shifter

Infused with wolf DNA, unnatural, emotionally unstable, dark past. She contacted Professer Xavier, letting him know what she'd found.

Dotzrus jumped out of the way,

i could help you control that if you wish, if not, your loss.

Grix looked at Rain with a look of concern.

Im sorry... He probably didn't know her past was so dark...

She narrowed her eyes, but nodded. "Fine. You can try."

Of course. No one but myself and her knows. She was revering back to her 'official attitude'.

She chuckled Looks like it's going to turn into a dog fight.

Grix sighed,

I highly doubt he will let it draw out too long now.

Dotzrus nods and turn back into a human form.

I will try as long as your willing. Besides, you can never control the wolf if you can't control it in any situation.

...Depends on how you deal with losing.

Before she can get a response in, Dotzrus seems to teleport behind her. Taking two fingers, he jabs at a pressure point meant to shut down her ability to use her legs for 20 minutes.

Grix sees this coming.

What did I say? Pressure points. always does that when he doesn't want to kill. When he does he uses... uh... nevermind...

Nethaeros watched the battle unfold. The male human, wasn't actually human after all. Alpha, that species. He had weird memories of them, though not weirder than the time he had tea an biscuits with an Outer God. The blood of heretics sacrificed at a dark alter did not make for good tea. Too salty for his tastes. Drumming his fingers on the bench, he watched the fight devolve into a conversation. Suddenly the Alpha made a pressure point strike. "Now it's getting interesting."

(May bring in another OC of mine. A rather new one, tho. Unlike Nethaeros.)

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

((Yeah since the look of your Voidwalker is from Diablo 3... Not complaining, just stating.))

Raven felt a pain shoot down her legs, but other than that, she wasn't affected. What the hell was that?! She stepped forward and spun to face Dotzrus. Did you just try and pressure point me? The reason she hadn't gone down? Simple. She shared most of a wolf's physical traits. Even in her human form, she retained heightened senses. Which, also affected the location of pressure points, some organs, and certain muscles. So if he were to successfully incapacitate her via pressure point, he'd have to target ones as though she were a wolf. And even then, she'd been genitiaclly modified to resist such attacks. Aimed well enough, it still would take her down. However, Dotzrus still didn't know this. He didn't know how she was built, and that gave her another slight advantage.

...well... censorkip.gif...

Dotz wasn't exactly sure what to do since that didn't work. He just wanted to knock her out and be done with it, but apparently she wasn't cooperating. With a sigh, he teleported behind her again, this time aiming a jab to her spine to incapacitate her entire body. Since she wasn't a real human, this wouldn't kill her, but Dotzrus guess this had to do something.

Raven stumbled forward, her body refusing to obey her. She kneeled, trying to regain the connections that had been interrupted by his touch. Anger crept through her, and she snarled, however, did not assume her wolf form, knowing this would further expose her. She swung, aiming for his knee. She would not allow herself to loose.

Dotzrus was getting frustrated. He wasn't going to kill her, but damn was her body stubborn.

I admire your persistence, but damnit woman stay down!

Holding the advantage, he simply steps on her fist and pushes down on it. Dotzrus grabs her legs and starts spinning her around and around faster and faster. Wehn going almost too fast to hold on, Dotzrus launched her into the air and positioned himself to ready a knockout blow before she hit the ground, using her momentum to add more power to his attack.

An Alpha eh?Eirin hasn't seen one in centuries,maybe longer....... She muttered to herself.

Raven did something she'd never attempted before- Shifting mid-air. The wolf flipped pecariously, and redirected her momentum. Now as she was falling back to earth, she would use this to her advantage. The wolf landed, but rolled forward into his legs, sending both of them tumbling forward. Already up and ready again, she hovered over his throat, poised to do some damage, despite his firey blood. "You don't give up; and you're a great fighter. I admire that. But I'm not going to loose to you, friend. I'm walking out of here with the title. You get the gem. I want to go down as the first female to win this in their measly books. At least then I would have accomplished something in my bound-to-be-short life."