Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Raven let Rain down gently to lean agaisnt the railing. "Get Grix to carry her." A small smirk spread across her lips. "I'm exausted from heaving around your heavy butt." She wasn't of course. She was one to exaggerate.

(((Just for the record. I'm a stickler for scientific accuracy. That being said, I will not call anyone out on it becasue I understand that it's pointless to nitpick over every little thing))

Roxy peered through the circular window where she had just watched (who she assumed) the ship's captain. He seemed to be doing the captain-ish thing of drinking everything alcoholic within reach. Only problem being that he had made himself comfortable in the lounge. Roxy needed to get to the control room and as far as she could tell the only path she could take was o the other side of this room. She could see an identical door on the opposite side of the room. This was going to be tough to sneak around the captain.

Just joking, it really wasn't that big of a deal. All she did was open a tunnel in the fabric of space and stepped over to the other side of the other door. She smiled and continued on her way to the control room.

Once inside, she sat behind the navigation console and brought up the next location in the que. There wasn't one. Roxy frowned and looked deeper. It seemed that she could not access that kind of information while a diagnostic check was being preformed. She leaned back int eh chair and let out a sigh of frustration. "I guess it doesn't matter much where they are going. I just need to lay low to throw her off my trail", she said to no one in particular, a habit that is partly to blame for her stupid nickname. You get called a ghost a lot when you think out loud in places you are not suppose to be.

Well! Nothing else to be learned here. Other than the maybe name for the man she was hiding from, she didn't really get what she was there for. She snatched up a trucker hat perched on top of one of the many monitors and secured it over her green mohawk. Phangites had a few...unique, traits that made them easily identifiable. She didn't want to be identified by these identifiable traits. For now, she needed to see if she could find something to eat, the cargo bay seemed promising. With that thought, she vanished from the bridge.

(((*Cough* wingsdon'tworkinspace *Cough))

(((Ok...that was the only nitpick)))

(Quantum tunneling <3 all I need is to re-fit my robot OC and we can play Portal. And yes, I agree with pad. Physics can be bent because magic, but they are LAWS of physics for a reason.)

((Wings do work in space, because of space magic. Duh. But really the wings are for show, when he flies in space he uses elemental energy to make him move through the void of space.))

Grix sighed and looked at the bottle he was drinking.

"...why didn't you tell me we got a stow away Captain Morgan?

I thought you knew!

It's okay Morgan, I still will be your friend...

...I hate you..."

Grix tosses the bottle away and calls out very loudly.

"This ship aint going nowhere until you show yourself! I'm a reasonable guy but stalking in the shadows is MY thing..."

While Roxy had hidden herself well, the constant ripping holes in the fabric of space tipped off his senses that Dotzrus had taught him. If the stowaway attacked, Grix was sure that he was in a pickle. Dotzrus would kill him if he damaged the ship on the inside.

Dotzrus typed in a few numbers on a wrist pad which sent a message to Grix that they were ready for pick up.

"Now we wait more..."

Dotzrus leaned back and fell asleep, no hesitation.

Edited by Dotzrus

(*The science twitches an squirms, wanting to rant really badly*. Digging deeper into my OC bin, and drawing out more of my *Skillful naming skills*. So, we got an Aberration which is a messed up monster, so I'll add Entity which is... An entity. Roxy has the space so I'll get the Time.)

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

((Wut.

Rain functions off spiritual energy crap. She doesn't use her wings in space, but she can still fly.))

Raven stalked over towards Dotzrus, a small smile spreading. She was not one you'd want to fall asleep around. The girl picked up a discarded cup and looked to Rain. She too, began to smile. With the help of Rain, she balanced the cup on Dotzrus nose, along with a beer bottle on top of that, and a box of popcorn.

Dotzrus opened one of his eyes with a grunt.

"Just because my eyes are closed and my body is asleep, doesn't mean my mind ins't conscious of my surroundings... You really would think my guard would be lowered when I sleep?"

He smacked off the junk and sighed.

"Personally I get in a worse and worse mood the longer I'm here, so I apologize. Once we get on the ship, things will be much more open and fun."

Roxy sat back from the last crate she ripped open. It was all just dumb mechanical parts and rations. SHe wanted a earth beer and something with protein. She still looked like hell from her fight and she need fuel. She wasn't at that point of feeding off the power of the universe, she loved food too much. She guessed that the lounge would be clear by now.

Wrong. She heard that guy scream while she was still limping down the corridor. She rolled her eyes and peeked through the window of the lounge door and sighed. She had two options. She could either out wait him by just taking it easy on his ship and eating his food until she was back in fighting condition then moving on. Or she could just wisp in there and charm him a bit. She grinned and vanished.

She flickered into existence floating a foot off the floor. She drifted to the fridge and popped it open. Her feet floated towards the ceiling as she snagged half a hoagie from the bottom shelf. Roxy stuck the sandwich in her mouth to hold it as she grabbed a beer off the door. She floated out of the fridge and shut the door with her foot and twirled around to face the shouty man. She winked at him, "Boo", she said casually.

Grix blinked as this woman came out of nowhere and floated around. He had seen weirder but never on their ship. He looked at his bottle and tossed it.

"I'm too sober to deal with this..." he mumbled to himself. Regaining his composer, he looked up at the woman.

"I'm not sure why your here, but the owner of this ship would prefer random gueasts ask first before raiding the ship's fridge... Now that I said that, I there some way I can help you or are you just... here to be here... either way works I mean the more women around the better, but I'm about to pick up a shipment of people for intergalactic travel and adventure, and if that doesn't suit you, I can point you in the direction of the nearest Cosmic crossroad."

He tried to be nice, mostly to prove to Dotzrus that he was able to be nice, especially around women. Not that he had always been nice around women, but now that he was "dating" Rain, he would step up his game.

"Party pooper."

"Lame."

The sisters replied simultaneously. Raven slunk away, joining Rain. "Can we go now?"

Jean shook her head. So there was a ship around? Maybe it was time for an adventure.

Roxy bit off a piece of the sandwich off and smiled at the man, "I'm the phantom hitchhiker", she said with a shrug, "Not sure if you have ever heard the stories. I'm pretty popular around the Andromeda Galaxy."She said around her sandwich. The wisp of her hair visible poking out from under the gap of her reversed trucker cap shifter from green to pink. She liked the attitude of this guy, even if he did come off as a little brutish. She took another unmodest bite of the sandwich. She was unsure what kind of meat it had on but she didn't care. She was just unbelievably hungry.

When he went on his description about the ship's owner and the desire for more women. She raised her pink eyebrow, "Didn't you hear me? I'm a ghost. No touch," She said, causing the top of her beer to shoot of without touching it. Easy trick, just increase the pressure inside the bottle with a little matter displacement. She took a long drink and returned her density to normal. She thumped to the floor like a normal solid person, "Sooooo...Yeah. I'm just sorta here." she said, crossing the room and squished his cheeks playfully, "Look forward to watching you sleep." She laughed and spun around the man. She exited the room.

Grix laughed at her taunt,

Who said I was interested in you, I already got a girl, I was referring to any fend le company. Being alone with another guy gets boring after a few weeks."

He sighed as the woman moved away.

"Well Miss Phantom. If you are staying on this ship. I can have a guest room set up for you so you not sleeping in cargo. Even "ghosts" need to sleep comfortably and have a like sphere of privacy."

As much as he felt like this was a bad idea, it he hardly felt threatened by this girl. The ship was designed by Dotzrus and had more fail safes and security features than any bank he knew. Either way, with all the food, living space, and other things on the ship, they always had room for more.

(((Rain and Grix are already dating? Its only been 12 pages. Nevermind, its none of my business how fast you develop your characters)))

((So it looks like Grix and Roxy is meeting eachother in the ship and SUP3R is making a character that can manipulate time.Well there goes my chance to bring out Sakuya.I wanted to be a time-stopping,knife throwing,ninja maid xd.png ))

((I put "dating" in quotations for a reason... It's not official. Also about all this time and space control... I feel like that is just you guys picking all the characters with Cosmic controlling powers. I feel like this is turning into us playing gods... I would prefer it not to be that way... So I'm okay with new guys... But if too many people are going to control time space and the fabric of the universe, I'm killing them or removing them off...))

Lanny looked around. He was fed up with being here. It was the same boring path every single day to him. He looked down at Raptor, before looking back up at Keiko. Can you help us escape from here? I know it's nice and everything, but I hate being watched upon day after day! Raptor doesn't realize that we are, but taking her away from here, I think we would have a better life than what we are doing here.

(((I have and using and developing Roxy for a little under a year. Yes. By definition she is god like. No. I do not play her as such. Über powerful Characters lead to a boring story. I'll pm you after work Dotz. You can decide if you want to boot Roxy after.)))

I think there's a city around here...... She looked around until finding where the city was.Follow me! She headed towards the forest.

((Thinking of roleplaying as Renko and Maribel))

((As I said before, I've been using Dotzrus for over ten years. He is very powerful but by no means a god. He has a lot of powers but I don't plan to use them in this RP (like making black holes.). I'm okay with strong characters, but making a character focused on time ust because there is one focused on space makes no sense, and if that is their focus, I KNOW they will mess with those powers. I'm not going to just boot people because I don't like their powers, but I would like some balance in this, even if it is not focused on fighting.))

((Jean is Marvel, and I agree she's overpowered. I don't ever use her other powers. Just Telepathy, Telekinkis, and her Fire. But you know, I'd be fine cutting those out...

With Rain, she's been a W.I.P. for a while. I base her powers off of books with angels that I've read. While she can do a lot, I usually keep her powers to telepathy, light manipulation, and traveling through dimensions. While I've incorporated stuf like into back stories, I don't like using it 'presently'.

As far as Rain and Grix's relationship goes, Grix likes Rain and Rain is leading him along. Like Dotzrus said, they aren't actually dating. smile.gif ))

(((I think we need an OOC)))

Roxy paused at the door when he started talking about the dull male company he usually kept, 'Oh male company isn't so bad if you swing the right way", she said with a chuckle, "Don't bother, I'll just make myself as home as usual". That was all she was going to say on the matter. She flickered again and vanished from the ship. She wanted to pop onto Earth to grab a few things before the captain got on board and jumped her ride into hyperspace.

After some boring task on Earth, she was flying back to the ship. She was happy to see that it was still in orbit around the blue ball she once called home. That was a while ago. Back to another time where she was hiding. Her thick, Galactic Police issue combat boots connected with the roof of the ship without a sound. In fact, everything she did was silent. Because, you know, not medium for sound to travel in the vacuum of space. She checked for the position of the sun. The planet's magnetosphere protected her from the solar winds and kept her from becoming dangerously irradiated again. She unzipped the small bag strapped to her thigh and reached her hand impossibly far into it's depths. She withdrew a brand new wooden baseball bat from the depths of her Bag of Holding. She broke her old one in a fight and missed her favorite hobby. She dug around some more until she found a worn, leather baseball. She could see a wrecked satellite following the same orbit as the ship. She let the ball go, allowing it to hang suspended in front of her. She drew back her bat and let it fly, the wood much denser at the moment of impact. She watched as the ball shot too far to the right. She frowned and held out her hand. The Baseball reappeared in her palm, slightly singed from where it drifted too close to Earth's atmosphere. She allowed the ball to hang again and repeated, getting closer and closer with every try.

Edited by padfoot

In a blink of an eye, the ship quickly flies to the planets surface landing in the arena. Dotzrus jumps down to ground level as the door opened.

All aboard! Welcome to Chaos Star II!

With a jump, he got on the ramp and headed inside.

The princess entered the ship and looked around.Nice ship she said But is there saké here?

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

((Bump. I know your out there somewhere! Somewhere! Somewhere!!))