Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Rain waved a finger. "I don't think saké is a great idea for you right now on an empty stomach." She grinned and winked, heading up to the ship. Raven followed, but Jean lurked.

Dotzrus turned to his guests,

We leave when everyone is ready. So let's go.

He heads in and sits down on a two person couch. There are two othe two person couches as the only seats for now.

Vorgin is in the captain's chair, back turned to the others.

Roxy swayed when the ship began to move. It's about time we got moving she thought as she stashed her bat and ball away. She didn't manage to smash the space junk she was aiming at, but she did manage to punch a hole in one of the remaining solar panels. So that was something. She displaced herself back into the lounge. The man she met earlier was gone. She assumed that he was the one making the ship move. She took another beer from the fridge and popped the top with her power. She sat down heavily on the couch against the wall and looked out the floor to ceiling window to her right. "We're back on earth?", she wondered out loud, "Guess we got to get the captain still". She remembered that guy saying something about that when they spoke last. She crossed her legs and leaned back into the couch. She would just get comfortable before they got this show on the road.

((Uh, everyone is on the ship already now... except Jean and the Voidwalker))

Lanny nodded before getting Raptor onto his back before following Keiko to get out of the forest. They weren't programmed to do so, but he kept telling himself it would be a better life.

When they made it to the city Keiko asked before changing into her cat form,"Can Raptor disguise herself?"

((I'm still alive... if you guys don't want to do this anymore, just say. IF your waiting for more plot or interaction, just say.

Once everyone from the Arena gets on, Vorgin starts uo the ship again and it flies into space at a quick speed. They go over the asteroid belt and eventually stop at Saturn.

I always like Saturn. Beauty in it's rings over it's color, nothing but ice and rock up close. Everyone faring well.

Hey Dotz... uh...

Yes I know about the stowaway. As long as she doesn't mess with anything or steal anything, she is welcome to stay, but she really needs to ask before taking from the fridge...

You never stop amazing me....

My dear Vorgin, it's MY ship. I know everything that happens to it, or gets on it... My own power is embedded into the hull itself.

Well if you love it so much, why don't you just marry it?

If for whatever reason I can't find the right woman in the entire Cosmos, I will! But right now, I will consider looking, but enough about me, is there anywhere our guests would like to go?

WHALES!!

((I want to change characters xd.png))

Kaguya looked out the windows looking at the stars,"Wow!They're more beautiful than I remembered!"

Roxy raised an eyebrow when the two me started talking about her. She obnoxiously cleared her throat to get their attention,"yo do know II'm right here, right?" She asked. They were talking about her like she wasn't even here, "don't flatter your selfcaptain. There isn't anything worth stealing on this boat anyway. " She gazed out the window at the rings of Saturn. "Its just the junk left over guts of the moons Saturn decided to eat" she muttered to her beer, "the moons are what's cool." It didn't matter to Roxy where twiddle dee and twiddle dumb decided to go. This was temporary anyway.

Dotzrus looked over to Roxy, "I wouldn't talk about something if they weren't here. As for the ship, beauty in the eyes of the beholder, doesn't mean the passenger." Her walks over to her. "I'm Dotzrus V. Flame. And might I know your name?"

Vorgin laughed at Kaguya's comment, "If you think the stars are beautiful, just wait till you see the galaxies, clusters, nebulas, and everything else the Cosmos has to offer!"

((Hot dang, this RP looks awesome. Still accepting, right? Is there a character limit?))

((Still accepting... going to say keep the number around 2 or 3))

Roxy drained the last of her beer as Dotzrus spoke. She looked at him blankly, "Ok...what?" she asked. She hadn't insulted his ship. Had she? All she mentioned was that she didn't see anything that was worth stealing. 'cept maybe cloths, but that would come later. Maybe. Roxy wasn't good with plans. She preferred to wing it most of the time. She made a snorting//laugh sound when he introduced himself. Her mohawk turned pink when she realized that he wasn't making a joke, "Oh, that's your actual name...", she trailed off, "Roxy." Truth was that people called her lost of things. God. Space Witch. censorkip.gif*. Just to name a few. Anything but her real name. The empty bottle in her hand vanished as she tossed it into space and she crossed her legs, "So Dotzrus V. Flame, what planet are you guys from?", she asked. Not like she cared, she just felt the need to fill the awkward silence that followed her retort.

"Well Roxy, Grix is from one of the many Earths in the Cosmos... uh... Earth..."

"Earth 732 in the Glade System."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm from a planet that doesn't exist anymore, just like my species."

"Dotzrus is an Alpha, first mammal species to ever exist. There are only two left..."

Dotzrus held his hand up to stop Grix,

"We don't need to go there..."

With a sigh he turned back to Roxy.

"So, is there anywhere you would like us to drop you off at. I'm guessing you have other plans than to hang out with our Motley Crew."

Roxy nodded, "Is that the Earth with all the volcanoes or the giant ants?", she asked, her hair turning black with complete seriousness, "I personally hate that fact that there are so many Earths. Think that's the stupidest idea any one has ever had. There is no planet diversity and it's impossible to keep track of the ones I need to go to." She glanced over at the woman that asked about the moon, "No." she said flatly, "It's a moon." She looked back up at the man standing in front of her. She didn't like that he was standing so close while she was sitting down. He was a big guy and crowded easily. So she increased the distance between them to something more comfortable. She nodded when he mentioned his pure blood heritage, "I remember that." she said simply when he mentioned that his home world was gone. She visited the Alpha's home world waaaay back when. She thought they were all self ritious censorkip.gif***s, but Roxy thought that about most races. Roxy's was too but she didn't find it appropriate to brag about it. She wasn't the last Phangite though, there were plenty of them still on other worlds. Still preaching their crazy religion to deaf ears. She glanced between to Grix and Dotzrus for a moment before leaning back to get comfortable on the couch, "Don't mind me. I'm stuck to your boat until I get bored", she said, "Lucky you."

It's the Earth that is cliche to most other Earth's, minus the increased Demon population. And I could not agree more with you on too many Earths. I have a Dragon friend who specializes in destroying Earths. Dotzrus laughed as he remembered the King of the Dragon Empire. He sat down on another couch as she said not to mind her. "It's hard to ignore a guest. You have to right to speak up and ask for a destination. Same goes for supplies."

"Your only saying that because your rich."

"I'm saying it because I like to be nice around others who dont try to kill me..."

Roxy rolled her eyes and her hair turned a rusty shade of orange at the mention of his wealth. She found incredibly unattractive when people flaunt their money. It wasn't like money was a real concept to begin with. Roxy doesn't have a woolong to her name and she has been getting along fine. She gives safe passage to ships and keeps planets from falling into stars and in exchange she takes whatever she wants. It evens out. Much like she evens out the balance of the universe. She made a mental not to check out this guy's planet eating dragon friend. Timesucks and voidsharks are one thing, but a Earth targeting space dragon was a different matter all together. Balance of the universe and all.

She groaned and her hair turned an annoyed shade of yellow, "Fine", she said getting up and walking to the front visor of the ship and pointed, "There. PSR J0108-1431. It's in the Cetus sector, its about 85 parsecs ehhhhhh....that way." She knew there was a pretty big pulsar out there. Hopefully, if what she did a few hundred years ago went smoothly, there would be a second pulsar in opposite rotation orbiting the first. The result may be massive pulses of gamma radiation and x-rays, but she supplied hundreds of planets and stars with the right material to form and, if what she imaged was true, there would be one hell of a light show.

Dotzrus though for a moment of the area Roxy mentioned. It wasn't a planet he ever heard of. Then again he tended to ignore most places that's name was a collection of numbers or letters that held no value to him. With a shrug he looked over at Grix.

You heard her. I guess we are going there first.

Then we can see the whales?!?

Yes Grix, then we can see the whales...

With a victory fist pump, Grix put in the coordinates Roxy said and started the ships hyperdrive.

(((It's not a planet wink.gif )))

Roxy smiled when she felt the vibration of a warpdrive warming up. These fellows were rich. Personal hypedrives, especially ones for small boats, were pretty pricy. She knew that the trip would take a few hours. Hyperdrives were fast but they still had limits. Not to mention that eighty five parsecs was not a trip around the block. She hoped that it would be worth it. That other fellow, Grix, was it? He kept mentioning something about whales. Roxy wondered it that was the interdeminsional whales she kept hearing about. She had seen one or two in her time wandering but that was only for a minute or two. They only appear in this plane of existence to fill their lungs with vacuum before vanishing back into their own dimension. Roxy had always wanted to explore their world between planes. That was crazy dangerous though. Interdimensional travel should not be attempted by anyone. It leaves nasty tears in the fabric of space where the craft punched through to the other side. On top of that, it was Roxy that had to clean up the damage afterwards.