Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

Raptor paused as she saw a human with funny looking cat ears. "Who are you?" she asked, running up to the human with childlike enthusasm. Lanny, twitched his ear before looking up. He heard Raptor say something, but it was clear to him that she wasn't alone.

The princess watched the girls fighting the creature.She muttered Combat isn't my thing.

Hm? She said looking around and then almost screamed she found a dinosaur with wings?Hello,I'm Keiko. She said looking at Raptor swishing her two-tails from side-to side curiously Are you a dinosaur?

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

"Yes, my name is Raptor!" Raptor said excitedly, flapping her wings in the process. "And over there is Mr. Lanny...oh, I thought he was right behind me." True enought, Lanny had slunk behins some trees to watch this newcomer. If it was a friend, then Lanny could relax.

Nice to meet you,Raptor. She said cheerfully and then looked behind her to find her friend Where's your friend?

Lanny finally relaxed before coming out and going over to Raptor. "Next time, don't be a slowpoke Mr. L.," Raptor scolded. "Dinos don't wait for slowpokes." The cat rolled his eyes, before yawning.

Lanny blinked, as Raptor yawned. "I'm ready for sleepy time Mr. L.," Raptor said, before settling down and falling asleep. "Hi," Lanny said. "So sorry, I can't talk when she's awake," Lanny said. "Figured out that if she hears me talking, she'll pass out." He looked down at the sleeping Raptor. "Poor thing, we were someone's experiments at one point and they bonded us for life. Unfortantely, something happened where she gained wings and innocence, and I can become a stuffed animal."

Wow I feel kind of bad for you.But at least you're free and I'm stuck with this horrible job..... The kasha said sadly. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

"What kind of job do you have?" Lanny asked, perking his ears up. It was true that they were free, but he was bound to life to Raptor. He had to spend every minute being her protector.

I have to steal sinners corpses and bring them to Hell.

Most Kashas ,like me, have to do that but, sometimes we can eat them. She explained. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

You eat them!? Well, I shouldn't act to surprised, Raptor here likes to drain blood from dying victims. She can't help it, but the programmed her to do so.

Y'all should either keep it to one post between your characters or increase the fluff. People are going to get left behind.))

((What Raven said, either one big post at a time or a small one and wait.))

(((Ok, what I'm grasping since no one gave me a recap

Grix, Dotzrus, Kaguya,Raven, Rain and some voidwalker fellow are jumping on a ship that belongs to Grix and Dotz and are going back to some place called base.

Raptor, LAnny and Keiko are doing....something in Jurassic Park))

(((I have an idea where I want Roxy to go but the timing is off. I'll just lay low and fluff her posts while I wait)))

Roxy was relieved when the first glimmer of the Sun appeared in the blankness of space. She was afraid that she would have jumped directly into the solar system. Not only was the dumb but also incredibly dangerous to jump to a location from such a distance. The left over kinetic energy could throw off one of the gas giant's delicate orbits or worse, destroy a planet completely. She was somewhere in the outer solar system. She could tell becasue she kept having to dodge dwarf planets and large asteroids. She was moving at about a third the speed of light. She was afraid of going any faster and agitate her already severe injuries. At this speed, she would reach earth in about four Earth Hours

Or she would have if she didn't stop on Titan first. There was a bad solar storm whipping up out there. She would have usually be able to just brave the journey but being hurt, she opted to wait it out. She also didn't want to show up to a populated planet as radioactive as The Elephant's Foot. She planned to wait until Titan cleared Saturn so she could just jump to Callisto and slingshot herself all the way to Mars. She gazed up at the bright yellow planet Saturn filling the night sky and making the alien world light up like full moon on steroids. The Gas Giants always were one of her favorites spots in the universe. They were so huge and important and mysterious. Because of their immeasurable gravitational forces and violent atmospheres, Roxy was unable to travel far into the plant's interior. They were mysterious, even to Roxy's eyes.

Roxy rose when the massive shadow of Jupiter fell over the surface of Saturn. She reversed gravity under her and shot off of the ground. Leaving Titan's dense atmosphere, Roxy blew a kiss to the moon that housed her while she rested. A tradition she picked up since she began wandering again. It was good to thank the heavenly body that you visited. Or at least in her mind it was. She collapsed the space between herself and Callisto and vanished from the orbit of Saturn. Next stop was Mars.

(((See? Post Fluff smile.gif )))

Edited by padfoot

((Me.Where is the voidwalker and his pet thing?))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom