Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

((Pffft. Smooth, Raven. Smooth. xd.png Sorry.))

Rain looked to the princess. Er... Well, it's bright. And clean. And... Well, what was Heaven like? Describing it was like trying to describe a color without using the name. Nearly impossible.

It's like trying to describe the Moon isn't it? The Moon princess said to the angel. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Grix looked at both of them puzzled as Rain tried to describe Heaven. He laughed,

Heaven is like a bright and shiny city made of marble and gold. The higher up in the city you go, the higher ranking angels are. The souls of good mortals stay in another section that is full of bright clouds... Almost everyone there is extremely self righteous and all about morals...

Grix said that last part with disgust.

She giggled Sounds like the Lunar Capital if it was made of gold.Well not sure about that last part.

Yeah, I guess. Wait, you've been to the Realm? She looked to Grix, surprised. It would make sense if I'd never seen you though. I'm a warrior archangel, who usually works from Earth. I relate better to humans than my siblings. She looked around theatrically. Who are pretty full of themselves.

((What are we to do without our Voidwalker?))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((Just........talk xd.png ))

I've been to a party in Heaven but not the major part.I guess it was the part near Gensokyo. She told them.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Grix turned away and grunted,

yeah I've been there... Let's just say... I was on trial in Angel Court... Luckily Dotzrus is an awesome lawyer so I'm off free.

He laughed nervously as he looked at Rain.

it wasn't anything THAT bad... I was just caught... Stealing...

Stealing?Wow I drank the Hourai Elixir and got banished to Earth. The princess looked back at the memory that brought her to love the humans she once despised.

Grix gave her a confused look at the mention of the Elixir, Grix isn't the most knowledgable person around.

uh...Hourai Elixir? I'm not familiar with that. What is it and why did it get you banished?

Well the Hourai Elixir is basically the Elixir of Life. She told him Well I was banished because since the Moon is a "Pure Land" where no one can get sick nor die and if someone were to drink the Elixir it would taint or purify the moon.

You understand?

...I don't... If it's an elixir of life, wouldn't they want to use it to give life and purify... It makes sense to me that it should be used.

If someone would drink the Elixir it would taint them with the concept of death.So,if the Lunarians would use the Elixir the Moon would no longer be a Pure Land.

((Touhou can hurt your brain xd.png ))

Grix thinks for a moment and responds.

This is starting to sound like the Bible now...

Dotzrus stands and watches the fight as he begins to pace.

She giggled Religion is confusing isn't it? Edited by PrismriverPhantom

((Don't want to leave Super Spawner in the dust now. But he has been lurking with no reply. Give him another day and then go on?))

Rain went quiet as she listened to the two talk. She maneuvered herself so she was in the crook of Grix's arm. Raven seemed to be holding her own well now that the swords had been out away. The angel called back Ekaitz. It materialized in it's sheath, hidden on her hip. Until it was needed again, it would remain hidden to the naked eye, similar to the way her armor could be mateilzed.

Jean yawned. Well, this was boring. She glanced over at the two lovebirds beside her and fought back a gag. Love didn't interest her. Most guys that ever seemed to like her were creeps. As their conversation turned to the moon and Heaven, she piped up. Bet you two have never been to Asgard. Home of the almighty thunder god, Thor. Who, along with his brother (despite him being evil), were rather attractive.

Grix coughed,

I believe in the First. That's my God. As for worship, I don't. Killing things and people who disrupt balance. Dotzrus is more into all of that. I won't share it, but he has a pretty interesting past. He may look human, but he is something much more. He has lived longer than most things in the Cosmos, but remains in his prime. A servant of True Chaos, his goal is to keep Good and Evil balanced... Not destroy either. Nowadays we adventure around. Still never got a girl.

Wow that's impressive. She said impressed He sounds kind of like Reimu.

((That last part killed me xd.png))

(Sorry! I've been busy (on vacation), and haven't gotten to reply.)

With a flick of his leg, the Voidwalker defected the sweep, aiming a knee to knock the now-unbalanced Raven to the ground.

(And for the short post tongue.gif...)

Seeing the Voidwalker ready his knee against Raven, Dotz saw this as the best time to attack. Tensing his body, he shot across the battlefield andslammed his hand down on his knee, using surprise to is advantage, he slams his other hand for a charged punch to the Voidwalker's chin for an uppercut. At the same time he uses his foot to kick Raven out of melee range.

Sorry for intervening, I was losing patience...

Grix gives her a blank stare.

...uh... who's Reimu?

Reimu is the Hakurei god's shrine maiden She informed him She's one of the incident solvers,youkai or humans who prevent something bad from happening.Reimu recreated the spell card system,designed so that weak youkai and humans a chance to win and a way to defeat her.And she beat me up for stealing the Moon.

Raven rubbed the side of her face. Ow. Breifly she wondered if there was a treadmark on her face from his shoe. This lapse in the battle have time for her to heal, so she slunk off to a corner and kept out of the way.

The angel looked up at Grix. When you two are done talking, why don't we go? I'm sure Raven and Dotzrus can handle themselves? For once, then angel felt free of her burden from having always to act so stiff. Grix, was the guy who had helped her with that. A new-found appreciation emrged for Grix in Rain.

Grix smiled as it seemed Rain had opened up to him, but turned back to the fight.

As much as I agree that we should leave, this fight is getting good. But if it draws out for too much longer, we can leave. And really, you stole an entire moon?

Dotzrus stood in front of the Voidwalker.

I don't appreciate someone who cheated their way to the finals. How about you concede the fight and you can test your skills against me later. You have no use for the gem like I do.

It's a long story She told him.

((I'm going to start roleplaying as Miko))

"Cheated? Well, if you put it that way I guess possession could be considered a cheat..." Standing up, he looked at the cuts on his body, then clenched one armored fist. The wounds on his whitish-grey flesh began to seal, the black ichor vanishing into his skin like it was taken by some form of osmosis. The metal on his armor fused together again with a few pinging sounds, then the whole suit, save the gauntlets and boots, vanished, revealing his old robes. "Well, don't expect me to hold back then." With an antiflash that seemed to absorb the illumination from the arena for a split second, he teleported into the grandstands to watch the fight.

Dotzrus smirked as he succeeded in his bargain with the Voidwalker. He turned to Raven,

My offer stands with you too. Concede the fight and challenge me later . The prize has no use to you and the title is as useless as these humans.

He gave her a look of silliness to fight if she didn't give up, but it was a look of victory for him.