Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

There has to be something I can do! She doesn't know what she's doing! There was no premise of a sword fight! Rain crossed her arms, puffing her chest out. At least let me talk to her.

The man looked at Rain

"Sorry miss, no one is to enter the ring. If you really want to help, root for her. Other than that, I suggest you take your seat."

Not expecting the trick, the Voidwalker aimed to parry the blade at the knee, suddenly to find himself with a gash on the forearm, dripping black ichor that fused the sandy dirt to obsidian when it hit the arena floor. Aiming a spinning rear kick to the head, the Voidwalker tried to knock his opponent to the floor.

Rain growled under her breath, and stalked back to her seat.

Raven's eyes widened as she saw a heel coming for her head. While she tried to scuttle out of the way, the kick collided with her jaw. A crack filled her ears and she stumbled to the ground. But despite her broken jaw, a smile creeped across her features. This was a fight she could actually do.

The girl rose to her feet, momentarily sheathing her swords. Then she moved forward, and came up underneath his arms, swinging her elbow towards his head.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Are people from heaven that crazy?She muttered Though probably not as crazy as Tenshi. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Dotzrus watched as the sword duel turned into a fist fight. Either way, he remained still on the side watching for any signs of aggression towards him.

Grix put his arm around Rain when she came back. He gave her a concerned look.

Are you okay Rain, you seem like your feathers are ruffled... Not that it seems bad with a beauty such as you.

Rain was angry, frazzled, and worried. Yeah I'm fine. she said quietly. There was a good chance Raven might not even make it out alive. Her eyes turned back up towards the fight. Raven was fighting the Voidwalker, hand-to-hand. HELL YEAH, RAVEN! Rain seemed to brighten. She had to make sure that the Voidwalker didn't pull his sword on her. Then, Raven would actually have a chance.

Grix thought for a moment and turned to Rain.

hey Rain? If Raven is a pure hand to hand fighter... I can help make it so they are all weaponless... I'll do that for you.

He gave her a big smile of honesty.

((Why is listening to video game music so fitting right now xd.png ))

The Lunarian princess watched as the girl fought with a hooded figure and then reached into her kimono to find her spell cards.

Really? Aw, thank you! Rain flung her arms around him, bringing him into a hug. I really do appreciate that! She smiled softly. So he wasn't a total creep after all...

She smiled at the fact the couple was getting along and then got out her spell cards.If the fight's going to get out of hand I'm defiantly going to use these.She muttered.

Stepping back as the elbow swung at his face, which was the only part of his body unarmored, still wearing his hood. "So, hand to hand, then?" Throwing his sword to the side, he let it disintegrate back into a black mist. Stepping forward he began to unleash a flurry of blows, utilizing his above-human strength in conjunction with the clawlike tips on his gauntlet's fingers, attacking in an almost feline manner with raking strikes of his hands.

Raven grinned slightly. She didn't mind the blows. While yes, they hurt, and left blood streaks down her arm, at least it was an even match. She could heal, but he inflicted wounds more harmful than simple fists.

The girl put up her hands to protect her face. In the slightest pause of his blows, she would take a small step forward. Then, Raven lashed out with her leg, sweeping the ground.

Anything for my beautiful Angel.

Mental communicating with Dotzrus, he tells him about no weapons. Dotzrus sighs and looks at him. Putting his sword away.

...fine... But you owe me one.

Rain will just need to give us each a kiss.

An angel's kiss. I don't think you could handle that.

Rain chuckled, being able to listen in on their conversation. She was an angel after all.

"A kiss, eh? I think I can do that for you guys."

She winked and took Grix's hand.

You hear that! We got it!

Grix chuckled as Rain said that should would fulfill her end.

Dotzrus sighed at Grix's over-happy mood.

I won't use weapons, and I'll disarm anyone who pulls one out... happy?

Very much!

He leaned against Rain.

What did I tell you. I got you covered.

((I am so bored... xd.png ))

Rain grinned, and turned back to watch the fight. Now it wasn't going to be just a blood bath, she could enjoy it more.

((Same))

This fight looks like it isn't going to get bloody She observed This should be perfect for a princess.

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

((Sorry if it's boring... sad.gif ))

Dotzrus was starting to get impatient as the other two fighters took longer than he was willing to wait, but he held his ground in case one or both decided to attack him from the blue.

((Needs more action xd.png))

The princess turned to Rain What's it like in heaven?

((There will be when the group gets all together, and we can start making plots for them. This is just the intro.))

The princess turned to Rain What's it like in heaven?

((If you didn't see this))