Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

((In the arena. But if Superspawner doesn't respond before the others tell me to move this forward, I thought of something.))

(((I vote move it forward. SUPER hasn't replied for two days)))

Edited by padfoot

((I mean if you don't want to be I'll take all the credit. You were the first person to sign up. But if you think I should push this along, say so. Grix will have fun if we do.))

I'm up for a while.

Besides, I'm sure something came up in SUPER's real life and had to put his characters on hold.

I would want you guys to move on if I vanished. Thats just me though.

((I should be sleeping, but ONE MORE POST!!))

Unfortunately Roxy forgot about the asteroid belt. An steroid about double her size rammed into her and redirected both of them to Earth faster than she intended.

Grix gets the ship working and starts the engines unknown to him that

Roxy and the asteroid are quickly approaching.

((Too lazy to do colors tongue.gif))

"So,is the ship ready?"She asked and then reaching into her kimono for her 3DS

((Kaguya NEET mode:Activating))

HA! I didn't forget about the asteroid belt, it just doesn't matter to Roxy if she hits anything.

You don't get how big of a joke A giant asteroid is to this chick wink.gif

But, I digress. I will not un godmode your godmode in respect for your idea

but please don't muscle me away from my idea for my character.

Edited by padfoot

((I won't. If you want to share you plan via PM, that will help from me pushing others around... Also how did Kaguya see the ship all of a sudden, it's miles from the stadium...))

(Crap, I forgot this q-q. Stuff came up IRL. Anyway, I've caught myself up.)

The Aberration, seeing the angel on the ground, opened it's maw. From within in, a green light rose, and a funnel of spinning green rlame surrounded Rain, beginning to absorb he essence.

(((All I'm waiting on is for Grix to get the ship into orbit)))

Edited by padfoot

((Also how did Kaguya see the ship all of a sudden, it's miles from the stadium...))

((I was really sleepy when I was posting that dry.gif))

Raven was gone. She cleared the railing, pulling free the sword sheathed around her back. She sailed into the air with an angry howl, aiming for the creature's eye. No one, no one, messed with Rain.

Rain was trying to rise to her feet, but her strength was being sapped from her.

((I'd love to be a co-founder. biggrin.gif ))

Roxy hit the surface of the red planet with the force of a missile, skidding off of her feet and tumbling head over heels. Clouds of rust colored dust kicked up in her wake. She skidded to a stop and rolled onto her back. Panting hard and squinting against the swirling sand. Not her best landing but what did you expect? She had her ass handed to her just a few hours before by the strongest person she had ever fought. She lay on the ground and thought about her previous fight. Running over the different possible outcomes if she had made a different choice. They pretty much all ended with her dieing. She shook off those images of doom and sat up carefully, "Positive thoughts, baby", she muttered through her gritted teeth, "At least I'm closer to earth now." That was good. She could feel her strength draining with each passing hour. She was confident she would make it to Earth before she bled out. She would just have to take it easy for the rest of the trip.

After a little while resting in the shade of a massive crater, Roxy felt it was time to move on. She rose to her feet and tried her best to dust off the red dust caked on the seat of her jeans. Hopefully the trip off Mars would knock most of the dust off. She coiled the muscles in her legs and released the hold of gravity on her body.

Escaping the atmosphere of Mars was not difficult. There wasn't much atmosphere to cut through anyway. She was right about the dust removal. She looked like a rocket as she left the planet's surface with all the dust pouring from her cloths. The angry roar of the wind passing by her ears suddenly went silent as she exited the atmosphere. She welcomed the deafening silence of the void. It helped her concentrate on not bleeding out. She aimed her back to the Red Planet and allowed herself to fall into it's orbit.She didn't really worry about ships picking her up on their radar on the trip. She was soft and fleshy and doesn't bounce radio waves at all. She slingshot herself into space, next stop, the moon.

Grix decided to make a detour before he pick up Dotz and the others at the stadium. Piloting the ship, he shot into space with ease. He looked down at the absolutely beautful mixture of white, blue, and green that made up the planet. The peaceful motion, the calm silence, it was perfect.

Grix stuck his tongue out,

"I hate this place..."

While in orbit, he decided to do some calibration checks, service to the fuel reserves, and commenced raiding the fridge of alcoholic beverages.

Dotzrus watched at Raven jumped in. He debated helping, but as it seemed the monster only went for angelic and demonic energy, Raven was sure to be able to handle it, besides, he was tired of saving people all the time.

Roxy finally caught a break. On her way to the moon, she could make out the flickering light of a ship engine leaving Earth. There wasn't a lot of promising traffic leaving or docking on Earth. She altered her course and headed for the ship.

She followed a long arc to avoid falling into the line of sight of the cockpit's reflective visor. the ship looked Aerarian by design but it seemed to have quite a few modifications. good she thought that means its not Ally controlled It was long enough to either be an old wrecker ship or a human transport. That was good news. That meant that there would be plenty of nooks and crannies for her to hide in while she got back into fighting condition. There was a slight pulse of energy as Roxy blinked out of existence.

She reappeared inside the ship. Roxy was standing in some kind of cargo bay. It was nice and all, just not what she was looking for. What she was looking for was much more valuable that whatever they had stored in any cargo bay

She found it. She found it and now she was enjoying the hell out of it. This ship had great water pressure. Yep, Roxy had hijacked one of the ship's showers. The door was locked, of course. Not liked that mattered. Of all of her years of stowing away on hundreds of ships, she had never been caught. There was a reason that people that have spotted her in the dark corridors of their own ship called her the Phantom Hitchhiker.

Roxy peered into the dark room that was adjacent to the small bathroom. Coast seemed to be clear. She stepped out of the bathroom with a towel and walked to the spot that she hid her bag. While she rummaged through her cloths and previsions, she glanced out the circular window to her left. They seemed to have descended back down to Earth and hovering over some kind of stadium. She turned back to wrestling with her new pair of jeans, her old ones were damaged beyond repair and were promptly teleported out into space to burn up in the atmosphere. Maybe this ship would have some cloths for her to snatch before she had to move on. She wondered where this ship was going. It was odd that it left Earth just to turn back around and go back.

Now with a sword in it's eye, the monster gave up the attack on Rain, turning to be confronted with the Voidwalker and Raven. A flickering aura surrounded it, like a gold bubble. Channeling the angelic energy, it opened it's mouth and fired an energized beam at the Voidwalker, who deflected it off of a black shield. "Raven, get rain and get out of here. I can handle this thing." Lifting his left hand, he began muttering spells, countering the layers of wards on the creature before firing a black projectile into it's side. A shockwave rippled out, pushing back the sand in waves. Before it could respond, he hit it with the same attack over and over again, eventually blasting a crater into the ground and knocking his opponent over. With a hiss, it vanished, turning invisible once more. "They left without me..." Lifting his hand, he teleported into the ship with a ripping sound.

((Uh... No they didn't. Grix took the ship into space alone. He was going to land it in the stadium to pick everyone up later... So the ship isn't heading back down yet.))

Dotzrus watch vigilantly as the beast turned invisible again. He sighed,

"Are we done playing games or can I call the ship down now?"

Grix continued his ship check up as he walked through the ship. He sensed something off but shrugged it off as he went to the cargo room. He picked up a giant crate with one hand and carried it past Roxy and into the lounge. Putting it down, he quickly used his sword to cut the top of the crate off. He leaned into the crate and pulled out various types of alcohol.

I love this ship... All the booze.

He sat down in the the lounge and started drinking a bottle waiting for word from Dotzrus to drive down.

I've wondered,do people still use ships? she asked The Moon rabbits just need a piece of cloth to get here from the Moon.

Dotzrus looked over to the princess and smirked.

"I can fly myself in space with wings, but with Grix and all me supplies, I like having one. It's also faster for intergalactic travel."

Raven went to Rain, hauling her weak form onto her back. "For Christ's sake you're heavy. Hey!" Pain shot up her arm. "Don't use His name in vain." Raven grumbled, shifting to better carry her. "Hey Jean!" The woman looked down. "Help? Let's get to the ship. You can fly through space right?"

The ship will be here soon. Grix is doing check ups to make sure the gem isn't messing with the systems. When we are ready to go here, I'll call him down."

He put up his feet and looked at Raven and Rain.

You need a stretcher or just want me to get Grix to carry you?"

I'm ready to go. She told him As long as we're not going to the Moon.