Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

(It's shaky. The Voidwalkers remain mainly neutral in the whole Heaven vs. Hell thing, though some of them aid either side. Nethaeros himself is more on the Angel side.)

"Trouble? No, there isn't any trouble. Other than an unusual increase in the demon population. I've come for the tournament, actually. I have been lacking in things to do." With a motion of his hand, a black, smoky tendril reached from his fingertips, sliding into the forehead of the man controlling access to the tournament. A blackness entered the man's eyes, like ink in water, and he entered Nethaeros' name into the competitor's roster. Once it was finished, the man's eyes returned to normal, looking at the figure as if he had no idea what was going on. "It's been a while since I've been able to test my skills on something more, interesting, than demons."

The names are called for Raven and Dotzrus are called. Dotzrus walks up to the ring and waits for Raven to arrive.

Grix appears next to Rain.

So... your an angel huh? Did they kick you for being to attractive? Don't worry, your allowed to sin all you want in the mortal world. If your concerned, I'll give you a jump start.

The announcer calls out,

"There was a mess up in the roster, we have another person in the fight for a total of three. Will all three come to the ring to discuss conditions!"

...sounds like someone rigged it... again... I just want the gem...

The princess almost was startled by a boy's sudden appearance.She heard what Grix says to Rain and then said Angel huh?Never knew I would meet another person from Heaven.

The angel nodded and shrugged. Whatever floats your boat. Rain rolled her eyes as Grix appeared. Don't make me make it so you think you have bugs crawling under your skin. She then lowered her voice. But maybe later. The angel winked and took up her professional persona again. The angel wasn't really going to sin against her Lord. But perhaps she could convince Raven... And Nethaeros? That's my sister you're going to be fighting down there. The girl stood. Dont beat her up too bad, or I'll have to kill you. Do me a favor though? I need you to set her shoulder so it can heal. If you tell her I sent you, she won't try and rip your arms off. Thought you might want a fair fight. She winked and then sat back down.

What the censorkip.gif is this censorkip.gif ? A fight with two people? She better start making friends, fast. If the other two paired up agaisnt her, she wouldn't have much chance, unles she killed one of them. The girl cradled her injured arm and went to the man. I don't care about the prize or whatever. I just want the title and to leave with my pride unscathed.

Dotzrus rolled his eyes at Raven when she talked about pride.

The grand prize is a champion belt and the gem, I'll give you the belt, but I'm not just going to step down or go easy on request. You saw what I did to Grix...

Grix smirked at Rain's threat but grinned when she "took" his offer. He yelled down to Dotzrus.

HEY DOTZ! I got a date with Rain!!

...really?

The moment you get into a relationship with an angel is the moment I start dating the Dragon King...

Prepare to eat those words!!

((I love these two!!))

(You're*)

"Well, that's my call. Don't worry, I won't be doing any disintegrating." The Voidwalker spoke to the angel, walking into the ring, with his arms folded behind his back. A little variety could always make it more interesting. Inside was a human girl, and another man, most likely human as well. Speaking to the human girl, he said "Your 'sister', the angel they call Rain, said I should set your shoulder. So, try not to rip my arms off? Those take quite a long time to regenerate.

She giggled when the boy yelled down to what she supposed was his friend.If I were her I wouldn't have accepted it that quickly She thought and waited for the round to start. Edited by PrismriverPhantom

((Alright... I'm just going to say this now, By not means can any character pull off any OP crap like infinite energy blasts or a killing blow with no chance to retaliate... You guys should know those things by now, don't screw it up. Yes, Dotzrus is strong, but he isn't God. Neither are your guys.))

((... Uh... I can't tell if it's OP or not, so just don't overdo it))

((Too lazy to do colors.))

Rain chuckled and shook her head.

Never would want you to. What's the fun in that? Raven turned and eyed the man, but he knew Rain, so, she'd probably sent him. He girl nodded. Thanks.

((Sorry for the short replies. I promise I'll do better.))

Might as well make some friends She thought and turned to the girl next to her.Hello,my name is Kaguya Houraisan.Yours? Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Jean. Rain.

The two girls looked at each other. Who had she asked? Rain began to chuckle. I'm Rain, I thought you said you were from the Realm too?

She giggled when the two girls answered her until she heard what Rain said.The Realm?She asked.

Grix puts his arm around Rain.

So cutie, where would you like our first date to be? Somewhere in the mortal realm? Or do you prefer somewhere more immortal?

The ref moves from the arena.

Good, now that we are all happy and healthy, we can start.

The fighting bell rings, and Dotzrus just stands there keeping both others in his eye sight. Both hands on one of his katanas.

((We're using weapons? Oh man. xd.png ))

Thanks. She then headed to the ring.

Raven snarled under her breath. She was going to walk out of here with her head held high. And she was going to do her best not to get her ass kicked. Movement caught her eye and she watched as the guy with his eye on the prize reach for his katana. So the gloves were off? That suited her. But what about the other guy? Was he going to play fair?

What you probably know as 'Heaven'. Rain couldn't help but blush. She'd never had 'intimate' physical contact with the opposite sex (or same, just to clarify). Er... I haven't experienced all the mortal realm has to offer, but I have most others. So why not something here? She edged away from Grix self-consciously. There was no dumping this on Raven now.

Jean rolled her eyes. What a flirt. She leaned back into her chair and watched below. Personally, she was rooting for the girl. All odds were agaisnt her. Two burly guys, one armed, and the other TBA? While the odds were agaisnt her, she could tell from her last fight, that chick was much like herself. A badass. This girl wasn't going down without one hell of a fight. The boys were in for it.

((The weapon is more in case Mr. Void walker pulls out a weapon. I'm calling two hand sickles...)))

Grix seemed to move towards her as much as she moved away. His smirk face continued to shine.

When then I'll be your tour guide. This planet is a bore so I'll take you elsewhere. There is a planet with flying whales! You want to see flying whales?

He laughed and turned to Rain.

Though I must warn you, I have a fee for tour guiding.

(Nope, sword.)

Nethaeros cracked his neck. Speaking a word in the Limbo Tongue, roughly translating to "Dith-Nzghal", shield me. His cloak evaporated, replaced by a suit of elegant but functional black armor, covered in grey runes that twisted in ways so distorted they hurt the eye. With a wave of his arm, he conjured a simple blade, not much more than a length of grey metal, but somehow appearing more deadly than the shiniest and most bejeweled longsword. Veins of white light twisted over the blade, like writhing serpents. Spinning it in one hand, he looked to his opponents, judging their skills. The male looked like he had skill with his weapons, the female probably had never touched a sword before. "It's only fair I give you this." Moving his free hand, a smoky shape took form in the dirt below, a shortsword, with a silver blade and heavy crossguard. "Pick up the sword, and let's have a reasonably fair fight."

Dotzrus looked at his opponents. The hooded one created a sword out of thin air and made another one for Rain. This was going to be interesting.

Let's agree not to use any powers. The last thing I need to deal with is collateral...

(( *Raven ))

The girl picked up the sword. She was surely screwed now. Thanks, I hope you don'tind though if I use my sisters? Raven sheathed the sword, this gift she would treasure and learn how to utilize. Until then, she would use Ekaitz. Ekaitz would level the playing field, as it could guide her. But Rain would make sure that it's other abilities were 'deactivated'. Perhaps later you could teach me? As if on cue, the sword materialized in front of her. She gave a brief nod to Rain and raised it. When Rain held it, is became a beautiful, humming with energy, and glowing with light extension of her. But as Raven held it, it was simply a well-crafted weapon. Alrighty, let's get to it.

Oh boy. Rain didn't need telepathy to know what he was insinuating. Flying whales sounds cool... Rain smiled, her demeanor changing. She became bolder, and took his other hand in his. Hey Raven, she called. MAKE SURE TO WHOOP THEIR BUTTS! She had Ezikel. She would be fine. It now rested on her own shoulders.

Jesus, get a room. Her interest however, was most defiantly peaked at the mention of flying whales. Maybe she might pop up unexpectedly and join them.

Very well." Moving almost faster than a human eye could follow, the Voidwalker leapt about 10 meters into the air, executing a forward flip as he landed in front of Raven, using the kinetic energy generated from the motion to slam his grey blade down in a cleaving cut, holding it in two hands to steady the Voidforged blade.

((Cleaving cut... What's that?))

Raven stumbled back, already bearing a gash. He was fast, so she had to be faster. Somehow. I have to try and figure out where he's going to strike and beat him to it. The girl raised Ekaitz. It seemed to almost pull her back towards the Voidwalker. No, she told it silently. Not yet.

"Raven, trust the sword. It's seen more battles than years you've been alive." She frowned, but raised it, ready to strike. With little grace, she tried to retaliate.

((Not good at sword fight scenes. Bear with me. xd.png

And let's try not to leave Doc in the dust here. It's hard to jump in in fight scenes.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(He brought the sword straight down, using the momentum from his jump)

The angel sword swung towards the Voidwalker. The attack was sloppy, and he parried it easily with one hand. His assumption was correct. This one was not very skilled with blades, much to the older and far better trained Voidwalker's convenience. He did have to watch out for her sword though, angelic in origin, it was one of the few types of weapons able to truly kill him. With an expert twirl of his blade, he went on the offensive, delivering a series of light blows, hitting in every direction. These were really meant to test her limits, as they were fast, but did not have a lot of backup power.

((Ok, thank you.))

Raven scowled, trying to deflect the attacks. The weapon sliced easily through her skin, slitting it and allowing blood to drip down her arm and slicken the blade's handle. She disengaged herself, trying to catch her breath. She had to pick it up. Tightening her grip, she stepped forward and swung the blade. While making it appear as though she was going to go low, for his leg, at the last seccond, she redirected her sword and aimed for his shoulder. The blade was held horizontally, as to not cut his arm from the shoulder. Instead, it would hopefully make a nice gash in his arm. Momentum. Speed. Counter his momentum, out do his speed.

Rain was watching Raven. While many ideas flew into her head, she had yet to figure out one that could be executed. Be right back. The angel stood and headed down the stairs, then hopped the railing, landing in the sunken center of the stadium. She went to the man from ealier. Listen, that's my sister in there getting sliced and diced. Is there some way I could take her place? If the man didn't comply, she could force him. But Rain usually didn't like to do that. And, that would have corrupted the match. Raven had no experience with swords, but she was cunning. An observer. By watching the other fight, she would find the subtle patterns, and watch their techniques, looking for flaws. But this was her only perk, that and the sword, of which seemed rather lazy and misguiding. If all else failed, she could try and share memories of her own sword training to her.

Then there was the fact of whether she would even accept it.

Dotzrus just stood there and watched them fight. He only needed one sword per person and would have to use both of his if both attacked him, but with the aggression going on between the two, he guessed that it would be best to wait for a semi-victor to face 1v1.

Just wait it out...

Grix was having fun talking to Rain.

Good to know flying whates has peaked your interest. Then we can have a nice dinner while riding one a we get a nice big view of the full moon!

He then frowned when she walked away.

Be right back? That's what they all said...

The man looked up at Rain.

"Sorry ma'am, this isn't a tag team thing. She's on her own for this fight."