Vorgin

Dotz and Raven's Chaotic Cosmic Adventure

The line got down to the two and they signed up. The man looked up to them,

"Name sir?"

Dotzrus V. Flame.

Grix Fang.

"You two are aware you might fight each other?"

That would make it more fun.

Dotzrus just sighed and they both walked into the stadium. They headed to the fighters waiting room and sat down. Dotzrus' eyes flicked side to side as he examined the "competition". Grix on the other hand was eyeing up some of the woman there. A hand reahces out as Dotzrus pulled Grix into a chair.

Remember why we came to this god forsaken place anyway...

...the gem? I bet we could just steal it.

Steal it? Oh yeah, lets just waltz up, murder everyone in cold blood, then take it. Remember that we are also hiding!

I can take the Sons on.

Not forever you can't. Just play along, okay?

...fine...

*Fireworks shoot out of the stadium as people fill the seats and the refs get in place. The crowd cheers their favorite fighters as the roster fills*

Edited by Dotzrus

(So, you said more people were welcome? This is basically an OC superhero-esque thing, right? *Opens his box of OCs*)

((Correct, you are welcome to make an appearance with any OCs you got or other non-orginal characters. I say 5-6 limit. I personally only am using 3.))

Raven cracked her neck and strutted up to the stadium. The men were now long gone. Permanently. The boom of fireworks had drawn her, and upon discovering what was happening, she knew she had to join. But rather than sign up, she slipped inside. Unnoticed. Mostly.

Once inside, the girl shifted. A woman stood in the place of a wolf. She had long brown hair, streaked with blonde. Her features were striking, with fierce grey eyes, and an additude that would send most women whispering to their friends about her. Her attire flattered her nicely. It showed off enough to peak interest, but not to spoil anything. What made it all the greater, was that Raven had no idea of her beauty. Most men that tried to hit on her ended up with a black eye and broken nose, if they we're lucky.

Rain's appearance shifted in a flash of golden light. Now she wore silver armor, decorated with intricate gold designs. On her hip, was a sword. Ekaitz, meaning storm. While Rain possesed a few other powers, the one she was named for and 'resembled' with her dark grey wings, was powers over weather. Moreso, creating a hell of a storm.

The demon grinned and charged. It was only a class one, what warrior angels who were just starting out with practiced against. Child's play. The body began to glow and crumble, before finally being sucked back into the ground. She sheathed her sword, and looked to the sky. She was going to find Raven, her 'sister' she was reforming.

Rain and Raven go back, way back. Into other dimensions even. How it all started? Well-

Raven was created in a lab. Literally. She was 'fertilized' synthetically. Now, Raven was actually the first step in a top secret military project. The goal? To design genetically improved soldiers that possesed animal's amazing senses. Such as heightened sense of smell, sight, sound, and so on. The animal of choice was a wolf, given it's shaper, honed senses encrypted into it's DNA. After seven other failed projects, and the experiment itself about to be scraped, Raven came along.

They'd been in a rush to complete the isolated wolf DNA, and rather than pulling out the specific traits they wanted, they injected the DNA into the barley developed egg. It was very meticulous, and they'd have to wait a few months to see if it even took hold. And low and behold, if did. However, not the way they'd expected.

Raven had unstable DNA, which allowed her to mentally input which strands would be read, and therefore, allow her to take the form of wolf or human. This took quite a few years for her to successfully master. But the girl grew up in a lab. She didn't go to school (she was taught by the scientists, and found she was remarkably keen). They also found, because her wolf mentality and human mentality had bonded, she was quick and deadly in fighting. As well as remarkably sarcastic and quite the smart ass.

Anyways, after Raven escaped and before she was caught, she'd run into Rain. And they'd become close friends. And given the fact Rain is quite protective over her friends, when she found Raven had been taken, Rain went to save her. Now Raven is on the lamb, but Rain has her back.

Jean sighed. She had nothing better to do, right? The Phoenix headed into the stadium after purchasing her ticket. This had better be good.

A tournament official notices Raven and goes up to her. He pulls out a pen and his clipboard.

"Excuse me miss, but I don't think your signed up for this tournament... If you would like, you can sign up here. I only need your name."

Grix turns and sees Raven.

Hey Dotz.

What?

You see that girl there?

Yeah... Why?

No reason.

You have no chance with her...

Come on! Give me a chance.

I'm pretty sure she won't give you that.

Try me.

Try her.

Your on!!

Grix stands up and waits for Raven to get done with the official, Dotzrus sits and waits for Grix to fail as he pulls out a book with a bunch of alien looking symbols in it.

Chapter 1, A hall of fools and follys.

((Sorry if I'm not posting paragraphs, there's nothing yet to post in terms of background yet, but there will be when our guys interact more.))

Subject 8, she replied after a few moments of hesitation. The girl didn't really have any other name yet. She was still working on that. Raven turned, dismissing the man, and addressing the one that had approached. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Keep walking, unless you want to be rolling around in a wheel chair after I break both your legs. Man I'm such a b****.

Jean found a good seat, up close to the carnage. The woman them propped up her feet on the railing, lacing her fingers behind her head and waited.

The angel located the shifter easily. She flew overhead, circling the stadium. Easy to get in. The girl alighted down and headed to the ticket both, her appearance rippling as it changed to a more modern one. One please.

"That'll be-"

Is there an angel discount? Rain smiled warmly. The man however, frowned. "No, there ain't-"

Don't be so sure. With a twitch if her finger, the man's face clouded, and he handed her a ticket. Hm, let's do a V.I.P. Pass to make sure. Put it under the name of 'Julia Christ' Rain grinned. Thanks. Sorry, I don't carry around money. Not the kind that you humans would accept.

Dotzrus sighed as Grix only got himself in more trouble.

Hey Dotz! This one has a bit of fire in her! Come on sweety, you really don't want to do that. How about we just sit down and talk about why I'm called Subject D.

Dotzrus knew Grix always messed around with woman. He wasn't a bad guy, but a large mouth Nd not knowing when to stop anything usually made Dotzrus have to save his butt in multiple scenarios. This was not one Dotzrus was going to help.

(( xd.png OMG I'm dying. He's is so going to get his ass handed to him.))

Raven's muscles flexed in anger. She pulled her fist back and swung.

If she'd hit, the bones and skin on her knuckles would most likely break and split. But that would only incapacitate her for a few minutes. Within her bloodstream, there were microscopic nanobots that self-reproduced. These nanos sutured skin, as well as mended bones, as long as they were properly set. That day in the lab when they implemented the nanobots was not a pretty one. Multiple injections had been involved. And they were very painful. Besides gaining the nanos, her pain threshold was also boosted.

Rain moved freely behind the scenes. Raven was nearby. "Hey sweetche-" The man was down in seconds. She wasn't going to be pestered by disgusting men. Raven and her were alike in more than one way.

Grix hit the floor hard but instead of cringing in pain, he started laughing, blood coming from his nose he called out,

Wow! She got fire and a super punch! Hey Dotz! I say this one is better for you than me. I say this tournament might be better than I thought!

Grix stands up and grabs his nose, with a crack he repositions it. A big smirk on his face, he holds out his hand.

The name is Grix Fang. Pleased to meet you!

Dotzrus closes his book and stands up.

I'm very sorry for my friends... Existence... He can be too much at times.

Raven flexed her hand experimentally, the skin crawling and sealing back together on her knuckles. Men were weird. She didn't deny the man a handshake. Call me... Raven. Her hand throbbed, but it barely bothered her. The girl turned to 'Dotz'. I'm around guys like this all the time, unfortunately. She jacked a thumb in Grix's direction. He's one of the few that got off lucky with a broken nose. Raven grinned, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. So you guys are here for the competition? I bet I'm one of the only girls here that doesn't 'wear a lot of flannel'.

Making friends, Raven? Rain folded her arms, leaning against a nearby wall. "Hey how'd you know?"

Guy gushing blood from his nose, and your bloody knuckles? That and I can read your mind. Best not to punch out the other guy too. He seems nicer than his buddy. Raven rubbed the back of her neck self-consciously. "Yeah... Best not do that." The angel smiled and extended her hand to Grix. Rain. Or Julia. I prefer Julia only when around humans. She frowned. Well, there went that.

((On my first post I edited it with their appearances and other stuff.))

Grix grinned.

Nice to meet you Raven! Rain.

I wouldn't try beating him up too much. He's hard to hit when he isn't talking all the time...

Dotzrus walks over to them.

Likewise. My name is Dotzrus. And if humans are the issue, you'll be happy to know we don't associate ourselves with their kind... Wouldn't you agree angel?

((I see that more people are welcome.So can we use characters outside of whatever superhero universe this is?))

((We are using our own original characters and some from Marvel, so you can pretty much use ANYONE... Maybe not Jesus... Or Chuck Norris...))

((Okay now to find some touhou characters to use.....

Can I use a character sheet?))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom

Of course. She laughed and watched Raven.

The girl nodded. You as well, I think.

((Writer's block. xd.png ))

((Note:These are not my characters.These are characters from a video game.

Name:Koishi Komeiji

Appearance:The Closed Eyes of Love

Powers:

Reading the subconscious

Manipulation of the subconscious

Taking actions unconsciously

Possesions:Mask of Hope

Species:Satori

Other:As a result if closing her third eye whoever meets her and looks away from her will forget anything about her(unless they know about her)

Name:Kaguya Houraisan

Appearance:The Moon Pincess

Powers:

Manipulation of eternity and the instantaneous

Possesions:

Buddha's Stone Bowl

The Jewelled Branch of Hourai

Dragon-Jewel Necklace

The Fire-rat's Robe

The Swallow's Cowrie Shell

Species:Lunarian

Other:Nothing))

Dotzrus nodded and walks away.

Yeah... he tries to be the serious one... you know I heard only women are the only people that can open him up.

I heard that!!

Grix snickers and follows Dotzrus into the crowd.

Catch you babes later! We got ourselves a tournament to win!

Koishi wandered around the city.How she got there is maybe she wandered into one of the Gap Youkai's gaps.She soon stumbled upon a flyer for a fighting tournament.A fighting tournament?She read.The satori wandered around the city until finding the stadium then made herself invisible to enter it.

The Moon Princess,Kaguya,was transported to the outside world because the Gap Youkai,Yukari Yakumo,transported her there for some "things" happening in this city.Why did it have to be me!She thought as she walked towards the stadium,Why couldn't it be the shrine maiden or the witch?I should at least go to that stadium to know how people battle here.She payed for the ticket with the money she was given then went to the stadium.

Raven looked to Rain, and Rain looked to Raven. They both began laughing. That was interesting.

"Totally."

Well I got a tournament to go claim from them.

"You signed up?!"

Well... Yeah. She followed the rest of the crowd towards the arena.

Rain shook her head and went to find a seat. She opted for the commons, and sat down next to a woman with firey red hair. Hey. The name is Rain. Well, it's a nickname. Jean looked to the girl chattering away beside her. She was acting strange, so she decided to look into her thoughts. To her surprise, she found that she could not. That could only mean... Jean Grey. The woman smiled. Rain smiled, the look on the woman's face confirmed her thoughts. Angel.

Mutant. So that explains it. Wait, angel? Like... God's servants?

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Kaguya looked for a seat until finding a seat next to two girls,one with blond hair and the other with red hair,Is this seat taken?She asked Edited by PrismriverPhantom

(Nethaeros' appearance [the middle image]

Approaching the tournament cautiously, Nethaeros walked past the humans. They couldn't see him, but they would know something was up if he bumped into one. Once he was near the arena, he looked around, someone in particular catching his eye. "An angel? Interesting." A ripple spread across the air, forming a humanoid shape, which solidified into the Voidwalker. "Well, Angel. You're a long way from Heaven." Though his expression was hidden behind the darkness of his hood, a strange smile would pass over his unusually pale face. "So, what brings you to this, mortal plane? Or maybe it is, you cannot leave it?"

((What ever you say Malthael...)))

((And now... for a montage!!))

The tournament goes over, the fights get more and more intense as Raven, Dotzrus, and Grix make is to the final 4. Dotzrus and Grix have to fight while Raven fights some other guy *an NPC or another character is anyone wants to* The fight between Dotzrus and Grix started as a stare down, then both disappeared for a few minutes, then they reappeared with Grix knocked out on the ground.

Fighting you is always fun... but I always win.

Blarg...

((Pffft. xd.png

No idea the relationship between angels and Voidwalker, but seems like it would be a symbiotic relationship.))

No, go ahead. Rain smiled and scooted over. As a shadowy figure approached, the angel cocked her head. A Voidwalker, she kept her voice low. Why am I here? I am on leave, but in my spare time, I hunt down demons. Her form flickered, revaling silver armor, and then flickered back to her more human shape. No one but the Voidwalker could have seen. What are you doing here? Is there trouble?

Raven wiped the blood smeared under her nose. She then set the bone, feeling it buzz as it was mended. While the injuries had already mended, the blood that had ebbed from the wounds still caked her skin. Well, this is interesting. A man, about 6'6" stood before her, crackling his knuckles. "Hate to break such a pretty face." Raven began to laugh. Oh honey, you got it all wrong. The bell rung, and she lunged, sweeping her foot across the mat. It only off-set his balance. He rushed forward, trying to take Raven to the ground. She scuttled out of the way, on her feet in an instant. But the man was ready. In two strides, he crossed to her and brought his elbow down on her back. There was a crack, and Raven cried out in pain. She went down on her hand and knees, struggling to breath. But the man didn't stop there. He brought his knee into her face, and then his fist to her gut. Raven went down, and didn't move.

She only needed a few minutes. "Can you continue?" A peppy voice said in her ear. Raven blinked away spots, and slowly pushed herself back up. Staggering to her feet, she wiped the blood from her face, and went into the offensive position. Now she was pissed. The man stepped back, "FIGHT!" Ravem crossed the arena, springing into the air and socking the guy in the jaw. Then the girl bounced back, hopping lightly on her toes. Come on you ugly son of a censorkip.gif*. He kicked out, but Raven ducked and snatched his leg from the air. Despite the size and weight he had on her, she twisted his leg around, and it cracked. He screamed, dropping to the ground. But Raven wasn't done. He hit her when she was down, now it was time for payback. As he rose to his knees, Raven spun around and delivered a roundhouse kick neatly to the side of his head, sending him sprawling into the cage's wires. Blood oozed from his face and split skin. "Can you continue?" The man looked dazed as he tried to figure out who was talking to him. Finally, he slumped to the ground. "KO! Subject 8 wins!" Raven didn't go without injury though. Her shoulder was possibly broken, and she couldn't set it herself. "You're the first female to ever make it to the final round! Too bad you won't win!" The girl spun, facing the referee. He cowed before her. "I-I- I meant-"

Shut up. She pried the cage door open and walked out.

Standing to the side, she watched as the medics revived the man. As they carried him out on a gurney, she stopped them. Good fight. She extended her non-injured arm to him. "You're one tough chick. Call me sometime." He didn't take her hand, but did give her a gap-toothed grin. The paramedics then continued to wheel him out.

She sat when the match started.Kaguya watched as the girl defeated the large man.She chuckled and muttered to herself,Men.....

((Eh...I think I should remove Koishi.I kind of lost interest in roleplaying as her))

Edited by PrismriverPhantom