TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

Before this feature launches, there will be a private beta. Requests to participate in the beta are now closed.

Hopefully soon. :3

Looks like the application window is closed.... Maybe emails will be sent out soon? I keep checking my email, spam included... Nothing yet.

Nothing for me! Wonder if the E-mails have been sent out yet.

Nothing for me! Wonder if the E-mails have been sent out yet.

I've checked my e-mail several times today. So far, nothing for me.

I missed the signs ups. I would have loved to check it out, but I will have to wait for the general release.

Good luck to all who applied.

I belive they will be sent out at midnight of this day.Tomorrow,most people will be at school and the possible testers (some) will not be able of responding their e-mails sad.gif .

*checks in and prepares her feel-better-tea just in case*

100 out of everybody xd.png;;;

PX

Lots of people are on summer vacation. also.

Managed to get in shortly before it closed, been checking my mail periodically and nothing yet. I'm just curious to see what the encyclopedia is exactly. The theory that the mails go out at midnight is going to keep me up. xd.png Good luck to everyone else.

Good luck everyone! 100 randomly drawn testers out of everyone who's chosen to participate? I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed. laugh.gif

Managed to get in shortly before it closed, been checking my mail periodically and nothing yet. I'm just curious to see what the encyclopedia is exactly. The theory that the mails go out at midnight is going to keep me up. xd.png Good luck to everyone else.

Cave time midnight now.... But no email. I need sleep, though, guess I'll check again in the morning.

Not up for participating, but good luck to the people who want to!

Edited by Kira-san

Cave time midnight now.... But no email. I need sleep, though, guess I'll check again in the morning.

No mail here too... I guess I shall stop constantly peeking at my email despite the fact that I have an auto-notification function linked to it? xd.png

It's only about 9:30 PM at the time of writing for TJ, so it's still technically Sunday

Also, TJ said they would be drawn on Sunday, not necessarily notified on Sunday. wink.gif

Also, TJ said they would be drawn on Sunday, not necessarily notified on Sunday. wink.gif

Loophole! Loophole I say! I'm...gonna go back...to stalking my InBox now...yeah, that's what I want to do tonight...

Good luck everyone! Happy waiting!

^ As well, we did have "excitement" via downtime this weekend, so perhaps things might be put off a day or so in lieu of making sure everything is okay with the cave? Just a possibility. :3

^ As well, we did have "excitement" via downtime this weekend, so perhaps things might be put off a day or so in lieu of making sure everything is okay with the cave? Just a possibility. :3

I was counting on exactly that ^^. I didn't expect any news to come out yesterday and perhaps even today. I can totally imagine TJ will wait a few more days until he's sure everything's allright. smile.gif

I was counting on exactly that ^^. I didn't expect any news to come out yesterday and perhaps even today. I can totally imagine TJ will wait a few more days until he's sure everything's allright. smile.gif

Good point. smile.gif

I'll just keep email-hovering in the meantime. laugh.gif

It does make sense as it was a pretty weird day yesterday, have we had anyone signing up today or do we know if link now closed?

It does make sense as it was a pretty weird day yesterday, have we had anyone signing up today or do we know if link now closed?

The link has been closed since sometime yesterday.

The link has been closed since sometime yesterday.

I was too scared to click a second time thank you biggrin.gif

I'm quite certain the link is closed xd.png Email-hovering here, I really hope I get picked!

DANG NABBIT! I'm one day too late dry.gif maybe 1-2 hour(s) late DX

Me too! Ahh!! D: Oh well. Hopefully it'll be out for everyone soon.