TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

I signed up because I can't wait to see what each entryis going to say smile.gif

Where do we sign up for this?? I don't come in here much so I'm lost! huh.gif

There's a link in the very first post, with all the other information.

If we *do* have to click a whole bunch of adults, I can see LBD's scroll getting bombed with eager clickers on a mad chicken hunt... tongue.gif

I can see that too. xd.png And I could advertise my Springs and Nocturnes and Guardians in my signatures so people can have fun with that. xd.png

Unless it's growing things, not adult things. o.o

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. So excited! biggrin.gif

I can see that too. xd.png And I could advertise my Springs and Nocturnes and Guardians in my signatures so people can have fun with that. xd.png

Unless it's growing things, not adult things. o.o

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. So excited! biggrin.gif

It can be either or...

Click here

See, it says raise 80 more adults or observe 400 more adults

It can be either or...

Click here

See, it says raise 80 more adults or observe 400 more adults

I can't help but to say that this is basically asking people to go on a clicking spree on LBD's scroll. laugh.gif

I can't help but to say that this is basically asking people to go on a clicking spree on LBD's scroll. laugh.gif

-giggles-

Too true xd.png

WAIT!! I just signed up, just remembered I won't be able to test! Anyone know how I can un-sign?

WAIT!! I just signed up, just remembered I won't be able to test! Anyone know how I can un-sign?

Just don't respond to the email that will be sent out. Someone else will take your place.

I signed up. Sounds like fun. I'll be checking my email all day tomorrow, hoping I get picked. :-)

Excited we hopefully will find out who gets picked as testers today smile.gif

I'm so excited, I really want to participate in the beta testing. I hope I'll get picked! ohmy.gif

Just don't respond to the email that will be sent out. Someone else will take your place.

Thank you!

I wonder when he will choose the testers today. unsure.gif

That's what I keep asking myself too. Never checked my e-mails so much on one day. xd.png

I just signed up - I've never betatested anything, but I guess you have to start from somewhere. This could be just the training I need for that~ If I get through the drawing, that is.

Although the drawing will be today, I assume it hasn't happened yet because I was just able to submit my name a few minutes ago. So for people who missed the announcement, I think there's still a chance.

Although the drawing will be today, I assume it hasn't happened yet because I was just able to submit my name a few minutes ago. So for people who missed the announcement, I think there's still a chance.

It has not, I just signed up. smile.gif

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

I assume TJ will first make sure the site is properly back online and running (possibly with those who had lost eggs/hatchies/etc having their egg/hatchies/etc back) before he starts selecting the beta testers and implementing the beta test. It's how I'd do it anyway biggrin.gif

/* still keeps fingers crossed she's being picked for testing smile.gif */