TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

*dig through emails*

I should really stop clicking that email notification button on every forum.

I didn't get an email either, sigh...

I honestly don't think he's drawn yet so don't stress you still may have a chance =3

Considering TJ posts when emails are sent out for raffles, I would expect that he'd give an update here too (not to mention that other people might post when they get theirs). I could be wrong, but personally I'm watching this news thread more than my email. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

I belive they will be sent out in 45 mins. more (applies for all timezones) wink.gif .

LOL That seems so random laugh.gif Can I ask why? I never can figure these things out.

I belive they will be sent out in 45 mins. more (applies for all timezones) wink.gif .

Any reason why that specific time? TJ hasn't made any further announcement regarding when people will find out, as far as I know.

I chose that time beacuse that one was the midday of the forums.I guess that thing dint work sad.gif

I hope he draws soon ^^ I'm excited to find out who made it and whether or not I did c:

I'm sure he'll make an announcement about the drawing and everything. I'm assuming he hasn't drawn yet due to the downtime.

Edited by shopgirl998

*crosses fingers* I'd like to test it.

I wonder what's taking so long...

Cleaning up the mess from yesterday's outage. fixing what he can. work and everyday life. I'm sure he will send the invites out as soon as he has a moment to do so. smile.gif

Lol, tonight I dreamed that I was chosen for beta testing and I had to travel to America to help. xd.png Maybe I think too much about Dragoncave and that's why I have so many weird dreams. laugh.gif

Needless to say, I can't wait to see how the Encyclopedia works. biggrin.gif

I will admit that each time my phone notifies me of a new email I jump to go check it.

Mostly it's spam, unfortunately.

Whether I help test or not, I am really looking forward to the addition of this feature! smile.gif

I will admit that each time my phone notifies me of a new email I jump to go check it.

Mostly it's spam, unfortunately.

Whether I help test or not, I am really looking forward to the addition of this feature! smile.gif

Same here. xd.png

Hope he picks soon, or at least gives us a status update.

You think that maybe he is just keeping it hush-hush and its only to these select few? If it were announced, the rest of us might try to pump them for info, so he might be doing this undercover?

just a theory... o.o

I think he would at least make an announcement that the emails had been sent out, and perhaps mention that those participating are to be kept secret. :/