OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I just love Kuzco, the best Disney princess.

I laughed way too hard at that simple comment. xd.png

But I thought he was a queen wink.gifxd.png

Anyway, I finally managed to upload, and chose this one, because I liked the slightly creepy tim burton-esque look to it, and the antlers (since deer are one of my favorite animals), and I love nature in general. happy.gif

Rayquaza is just an awesome Pokemon. Stat-wise, design-wise, and type-wise. Just the very definition of awesome, imo.

I love the Black dragons from DnD and this art was super well done. I love their horn shape and how they use acid as a breath weapon x3

Mine is on rotation and has a lot of my favourite fandoms in it... And one I'm not in anymore (Doctor Who). But I can't be bothered to change it.

Tis an updated pic of my OC that I commissioned.

I may switch back to the pink one at some point though.

It is the character 'Sumomo' from the anime "Chobits".  A cute, lively persecom (walking, talking, life-size computer) but this one is only abt 6" tall and is equivelant to a laptop.  I also have a tattoo of her on my left upper arm...

The character in my current avatar is my OC Emile. The reason I chose this particular image was mostly just the feeling that I'd like to have some kind of a rabbit character as an avatar and I felt content with the artwork itself too. :)

Black Teas are one of my favorite breeds, so I asked a kind player to make me a custom avatar. I've been using it ever since.

Yami Bakura will always be my favorite villain, hands down. Plus I'm lazy and don't think I've changed it since first using it, so...

I found it somewhere and just couldn't resist. Because kitties.

I got a bit bored of the frowny Manul Cat avatar I had before and couldn't resist the new Valentines avatars, especially since Spirit Wards are one of my favourite dragons in the game. :) 

Also, PURPLE!

Edited by lovecats99

I was wondering where that pallas cat went :lol:

Also Valentine's event, here. One of the flowers :)

It is one part of maze I made. I wanted to make it randomly rotating image, but since forum changed I couldn't do it.

I like having an animated (gif) for my avatar and, since this Yu-Gi-Oh one was the only one that would fit it had to to... I really want some Red Dead Redemption related ones I could use instead.

I like graphic things and I thought this was cute. :P I think it's the third avatar I've had on DC. I started with one that featured Haunter (Pokemon) and then I had an animated one that featured Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) licking his lips. Then I switched to the current one because I wanted a bit of a change and wanted something that wasn't fandom-specific. I can't remember why I chose this specifically - I don't think I even had a reason at the time other than liking the way it looks. :lol:

I changed back to Nanachi since they're my absolute favorite anime character now. I'm also quite used to having this specific image as an avatar on many other sites as well.

My favourite actor ever, Anton Yelchin. He sadly passed away in 2016 and I was devastated, so I made him my avatar.

He's something I was commissioned to draw -- one of my comic characters as a human. I'd really really liked how the piece turned out.

Because I am excited about Red Dead Redemption 2 (love the first) and Arthur is appeasing to me. (And gif, I love gif avatars).

It's a set of clownfish sprites I made for one of those group picture things on DeviantArt. I did it for free and "animated" it, lol. Ended up not using the smaller ones as I found out the images have a size restriction limit, and my rather simple animation was getting too big...I wouldn't say they're very good, and neither is the animation with them. I smacked them all together for an avatar on a fish site, and when I went to change mine on here it was the only thing I had so...there it is. 

On 5/5/2018 at 2:34 AM, StormWizard212 said:

I like graphic things and I thought this was cute. :P I think it's the third avatar I've had on DC. I started with one that featured Haunter (Pokemon) and then I had an animated one that featured Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon) licking his lips. Then I switched to the current one because I wanted a bit of a change and wanted something that wasn't fandom-specific. I can't remember why I chose this specifically - I don't think I even had a reason at the time other than liking the way it looks. :lol:

And now we're mod twins :D 

I'm the DC resident Shiny Hazard Sign, so I figure an avatar to reflect that is fitting, no? Also, modliness colors. Now I feel pretty. 

5 hours ago, hazeh said:

I'm the DC resident Shiny Hazard Sign, so I figure an avatar to reflect that is fitting, no? Also, modliness colors. Now I feel pretty. 

It's so pretty! I'm tempted to try something similar, but I'm too attached to my avatar to change it. And wolves are not global forces of destruction... or are they?

My username pretty much explains my avatar, haha.

5 hours ago, hazeh said:

Mine is meant to look like a hurricane because Storm. And because it wasn't fair that @hazeh looked all dangerous while the rest of us didn't. :P