OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

When I made my account, I was into the cute Pokemon stage...and now I'm too lazy to change it and I've come to identify that picture with my account on here.

Because... Cloud Strife... I mean... it's Cloud Strife, man.

And Infi has Sephiroth too, so I mean...uwu<3

Because... Cloud Strife... I mean... it's Cloud Strife, man.

And Infi has Sephiroth too, so I mean...uwu<3

Yay, FF7 is an amazing game forever~

Because: As I said, Sephiroth is awesome.

Because whenever I see this goof laugh I laugh too. biggrin.gif

My favorite anime of all time is something called Mushi-shi. The main character (of sorts) is a man named Ginko, and he's someone I roleplayed online for a few years. I've kind of fallen away from that scene, but I still love this character a lot so I use his face for my avatar in many, many places. I have a lot of icons that are the right size, and I rotate through them whenever I get tired of one.

...right now I have one that I edited years ago to have rainbow hair instead of his usual white because I like rainbows.

Edited by silver_chan

My current avatar is a black dragon from the video game Heroes of Might and Magic III. I really like dragons, especially black dragons. I think that the game Heroes of Might and Magic III was one of the reasons why I became very enthusiastic about dragons. happy.gif

My avatar is an Alt Black because it's my favourite dragon, and the recolor matches my Pokémon persona (Dusky the Flareon).

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm using this one on various other sites as well and I feel like a calico cat would fit me. And also because I have 'Katt' in my username here!

Because MS Paint is the best graphics editor and everything i do is awful local memes.

I literally just picked a random one from the pre-installed avatars. So unoriginal aha

Same! Though I may change it to Harley Quinn. It's fun when someone assumes that I'm a total DC nut but then I have to explain to them that no my friend. I only care about Joker and Harley Quinn. It hasn't actually happened yet but I'm waiting for the day. And then there's the people who romanticize the couple and I again have to sit them down and be like "no sweetie they are not relationship goals".

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

because for some reason the image I wanted wouldn't upload.

The image I actually want is of Poison Ivy, and the reason for that is because she's an awesome censorkip.gif - she uses NATURE as a weapon biggrin.gif

And I love nature. I wanna learn to grow killer tomato's... hehehehe

I like to make my own avatars and I like to have my signature match. I use stock photos and clip art generally.

Is there a deeper meaning behind this one? Eh, not really. I like weird lookin' things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and this kinda fits in.

My current avatar is a picture of Dalek Raptor for a couple reasons. One is because it is who I am now, I've changed over the past couple years and that is my permanent online nickname. Two, I really want to change my name on DC but that has been implemented...yet

Originally it was a fairy, that was because I liked it. The fox was the only one that would work. (I wanted my demigod oc that I had commissioned because he's beautiful! wub.gif ) but went with the fox. I will change it once more to the same fox only digital that someone requested to draw (they asked to draw the handsome devil Jeremy... another OC of mine) when it is completed.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Currently, one of my drawings. Idea of its content came from 中 tile in mahjong is called as red 'dragon tile'.

Because DirtyTabs drew it and I liked it so much :>

I just love Kuzco, the best Disney princess. Plus I had had Rajah as my icon for yeeeears. It was time for a change!

Umbreon is a beautiful, although powerful pokemon. Everything I aspire to be, really tongue.gif