OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

A couple of years back I was part of a round robin on "A Teaspoon and an Open Mind" (a Doctor who fanfic archive) which ahd all the charaters turn into muppet-like puppets (don't ask).

I loved writing that crack-thing and I drew little puppet-versions of all the appearing (and a few not-appearingyet classic Who creatures/people) for illustrations. I decided to do a puppet version of myself in a TARDIS shirt and I have used a small version of it as my avatar pic wherever I go since then.

What can I say it's very... ME (although I have shorter hair by now which is BLUE, but whatever)-

I wanted my avatar to actually be something i made instead of something i got off the internets. Once i get better at digital art, ill replace it again.

[also it's my internet-sona]

I joined the server very recently, so I kind of just wanted a profile pic, so people will be ale to easily recognize me, and I saw this while scrolling down my Tumblr, it was so ridiculous that I felt it would make a great profile pic.

Edited by ttlovepie

Cause the anime shows that I have in my avatar are BOSS!

Jk, I just really like anime and those are the ones I like ^^

Also Vocaloid is good <3

Edited by lollipop00

I needed a Pokemon avatar while in a rush, and Ayesthine was kind enough to make one of a sleeping Lugia for me.

Ever since I've used this avatar, I've also been sleeping much longer than usual.

i pretty much always have a pokemon theme for my online profiles

which pokemon changes like once a season or so. except on here because it takes too long to make new signatures.

Edited by Switch

This sounds odd, but I see people (partially) by their sprites. Especially Mysfytts dragons. I picked one that I thought was cool and pretty much unused (gold). Even "bad" dragons (evil stuffs) have good qualities. Plus, Golds look cool. Now, I don't hate anyone because of a profile pic, but I always feel like what someone picks depends on interests/personality. Not always, but then again, I forwarned you that this would sound weird. On topic: I picked a Gold because it looks so cool and is a reflection of me (pun completely intended) I thought to myself "what looks like something that fits my personality together" Scrolling through the page (I knew I wanted a Mysfytt dragon) I looked and looked and ta da! A gold. The epic fang shard sticking out was the part that said "DIS IS MY AVATAR"

Sorry for looong post.

Mine's actually pretty old, but dates back to when Stripes and Spitfires used to appear jointly in the cave. I was on a mission to get stripes back then, and it seemed like EVERY time I clicked on the "bright markings" description, it was a spitfire xd.png

I chose (and made) my current avatar because I love Transformers, and the detail and complexity that both sides of the war can take on depending on how well you know the history. smile.gif

Mine was because I changed it to Cheshire Cat for a bit, and then I tried to change it back and I messed up. So I needed to find a new avatar. I ended up using this one, because it's the closest to Russian Blue I could find, and it's eyes are animated. And because I've always been a cat on here. Always.

I normally change my avatar on holidays... Or, at least, Halloween.

I made my avatar, so I chose to make it that way for only a few reasons. 1.) I like cats/kittens, so I had to put one in there. 2.) I like forests, so now the background is a forest. shades.png

This is the same avatar I use on another site where I have this same username. It's a painting by Audrey Kawasaki.

I'm in love with her artwork, and I am planning on getting one of my favorite Kawasaki paintings tattooed on my side a couple of years from now. Sticking to my small tattoo for now.

This account used to be my sister's, and I haven't changed the avatar, so I have no idea. Maybe 'cuz it looked cool?

i love pikachu especelly eating ice cream but with ketcup ewww huh.giftongue.gif

Well, the one I have ATM is a placeholder until I can resize another of my drawings to git DC

Most of the ones I'll have in the next few months, as well as my previous two, will be sketches I've made and wish to show off

Also, most of my avatars are Weavile *Inficates her name* My favorite Pokemon

I don't know. I guess I decided that the Mysfytt avatars looked cool, and I was bored with my Raikou avatar. I didn't really notice the ice dragon avatar being used much, and I like the color blue and ice dragons.

Now I'm thinking about avatars, so I'm going to change it to a Latios because I'm playing a Latios in a RP (and Latios is cool).

Because I got bored of my Touhou avatars and I like King of Fighters. It's (Orochi) Leona from KOF. No interesting story behind it or anything, though you can say it represents something I like.

Edited by MetalDragon

I use an avatar rotator with a bunch of Lelouch x Shirley (Code Geass) avatars, because they are my loves. wub.gifwub.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly

For a while my Avatar had been Cloud Strife. Love the character, however today I had dealt with a lot of crap and in all honesty, it was a horrible day and I was more than a bit peeved. So I chose Toothless. Another character I love, but one with a more expressful side. Yeah, Toothless pretty much shows how I felt earlier.

Fluttershy - saw the show, fell in love with her especially when she does a rare strop and hubby told me it's totally me. It has stuck more as few people refer to me as Flutter in emails laugh.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

I chose my Avatar because it is two angels in mourning.

Not even an angel can stop Death from taking someone you love.

In the midst of life, there is death.