amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, Updating to here.....in progress

Pg 4: update numbers Done

Pg 5:

Add Wahya to hoarder list

Gifts: Ohllc, TyFeb, qJZag, Fn6A3, 5J7fH

Gift list updated.

@ Justyne: the reported hatchling(qJZag) is still on your scroll. Did you send a different one to Yeronoco?

---> Still to do: Find a place for banners

@whitebaron: Yes, you can ask for only hatchies. Be aware that this may decrease gifting. I will not require you to spend more point or "upgrade" your request.

@change order of list: Maybe on Sunday, I will think about it until then.

Pg 6: Everything Done.

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Belisar with CB Balloon HATCHLING which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mFUH6

Edited by amthystfire

user posted image

I'm also curious to know what everyone else thinks of it. A non-animated one is on the way, but I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in using this one.

I agree with what has been said before, the text is hard to read. I would say just change the font color to white and add a bit of drop shadow (if you're using Photoshop) and I think that would be easier to read. :)

lol I kinda want to make a banner now...

I like it! If there's one suggestion I can make though, its that maybe you could give the text a light outline - black is a little hard to read on purple.

Yeah~ Sorry 'bout that. Gimp was giving me some trouble with the font. I tried to fix it, but every other font color I chose was hidden by the colors of the other dragons. ^^;

But I love the banner that Justyne made. I'll keep this one up, but I'll also make another animated one with a better background and choose some different dragons. That may help a bit.

lol I kinda want to make a banner now...

It's fun when you really get into it. happy.gif I enjoy making fun banners, though this was only my third one. The other two I made were for the "Take an Egg-Leave and Egg" thread.

Edited by Syiren

If you can send me the animated one you made as a psd file, I can fix the font for you so its readable. You must leave all the layers intact though.

Edited by Justyne

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of memorytreedragon with a Moonstone egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Jgrjg

My dragons have been breeding the neatest codes lately. biggrin.gif

It's qJZag

I just screwed up the link. xd.png

I can also back this up since Yeronoco sent me a reply letting me know the he has the egg.

By the way, Syiren, if you're having trouble with Gimp making an outline or shadow, you can just makea duplicate layer with the text and change the one below to the opposite color and shift it by 1-2 pixels. It won't be a perfect "outline" but will still help highlight the text smile.gif

Edited to avoid double-posting:

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of nocturnalsnowtiger with a Magi egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QTaB3

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Well I tried my hand at making a banner. So here's mine.

user posted image

Edited by nocturnalsnowtiger

By the way, Syiren, if you're having trouble with Gimp making an outline or shadow, you can just makea duplicate layer with the text and change the one below to the opposite color and shift it by 1-2 pixels. It won't be a perfect "outline" but will still help highlight the text smile.gif

That's definitely a helpful tip. Thanks! I'm a bit rusty with artsy stuff. It's been a while since I've used gimp. I've mostly been sticking to writing lately. xd.png

Edit: A big thanks to Justyne for helping to fix the hard to read text in the banner. Here's the fixed version. happy.gif

user posted image

[img=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/declanodwyer/hoarding.gif]

I love all the banners. It makes it hard to choose which one to stick in my sig. I'll probably end up switching every other week. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Lady Artemis with a Royal Blue egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vn3K4

And...

Gift Report

Nocturnalsnowtiger Added a Dark Green egg to my hoard and its code is YXf7E

Edited by FlyingDragona

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Tiga with an oddly lineaged Purple Dorsal hatchie which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XfHYI

Edit: Apparently I increased my post count hoard to 1300 with this one tongue.gif

Edited by Wahya

*slinks in* Let's see if I can do this right...

Hi! My name is Sneaks, and I'm a dragon hoarder.

What list(s) do you want to be on? Two-Headed Dragons

SomeoneSneaky - PM

I'm mostly on the hunt for even-gens with lineages I don't already own -- the lower the better!

I will feed the Hoards

SomeoneSneaky - PM

I also hoard: Two-Headed Dragons (Mostly classic Splits, but will take any CB newer two-heads)

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: No, but please be patient if I don't see your PM immediately -- I'm not always active in the forums, but I try to check for PMs at least once a week.

Breeding Limits: None, really, though it's up to the dragons whether or not they'll cooperate. No requirements on freezing or naming my offspring!

Side note -- it'll be easiest to contact me on the IRC if you type this in:

/whois SomeoneSneaky

It'll tell you if I'm on or not. I don't go into the main channels, so that's how you'd find me. :> Then, you can just:

/msg SomeoneSneaky Hello!

(Also, sorry this is a bit long. :< )