amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Glyndlamir with a Hellfire Wyvern egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/dbeaI

Also, I'll be gone most of the day - just an FYI.

And before I forget - thank you for the awesome banner MonstrHugger!!! I love the originality biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

Glad you like my banner. :)

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of pikapika555 with a Vampire egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y9NWw

Also this is the 5th time I've gifted. On the first page I'm still listed under 3 gifts. lol

So you wouldn't have to bother with editing an entire post, maybe it would be easier if you edit the gift list spreadsheet and just add a few columns to the right of the gift list and just have the list of breeders and their number of gifts sent. All you would have to do is change the number of gifts there while updating the gift list.

Hi! My name is Atala, and I'm a dragon hoarder!

What list(s) do you want to be on? Pink and Red Dragons

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I would like to have 20 each, but I only have 2 each. [/embarrassed]

AtalaPM

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of SomeoneSneaky with a CB Bloodscale egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JQ5md

Gift Report

SomeoneSneaky added a Tsunami egg to my hoard and its code is GtE7s

Edited by Wahya

My sunday off has been taken up with rescuing someone, so I'll be back tonight.

I will feed the Hoards

Chee

I also hoard: Vampires, Ember, Pillow

Allow users to PM directly: Yes, though know I work full time and you might have a faster response going through those in charge.

I want to breed on a specific day: More likely to breed/bite on weekends.

Breeding Limits: I am limited on my pillows, please don't be offended if it takes a little longer to acquire these from me. No limit for my vampires, they're numerous and always hungry.

Updating.....DONE

I know I'm up to date through the post that has MonstrHugger's banner on it.

That's about the middle of page 6.

So,

Page 6/page 7

Gift list (done--we are up to 55 gifts guys!!!!)

Hoarder list: Gifts (pg 6 done)

Hoarder list: Members Done!

Welcome Sneaks. Please do not double post as it is against the forum rules.

Welcome Atala. Please be advised that you are at 6 points, and either need to gift heavily in the next couple of days or choose one or the other list to be on. (10 gifts = 1 point, giving you the 6 you need, or either list is 3 points, so you may stay on one or the other)

Breeder list: Gifts

Breeder list: Members Done and done!

Welcome Sneaks. Please do not double post as it is against the forum rules.

Welcome Chee. Feel free to browse about and find people to feed their hoards.

Anything else that comes up. and NO DOUBLE POSTING! It's against the forum rules. Please read and follow them.

@ Wahya: Grats on your 1300th post! glad we could help!

Also: this dragon http://dragcave.net/lineage/ujtPs hatched on your scroll, are you still intending on giving it to Belisar? --sad to see him inactive--I'll see if I can raise him.I will see if I can PM and/or e-mail to get a response.

And: The sunsong egg that you reported gifting to memorytreedragons is not on your scroll, nor on hers. Explain? NM, the listed scroll is not the same as her username. it is there.

@ MonstrHugger: I personally like the fact that I can go through the list and see who is an active giver, if I were to be looking for someone who would be likely to actually be able to breed me what I was looking for. At least that's how my thought process goes. (editing the list is just drag and drop copy and paste, it's not really a big deal). I did edit the gift list somewhat to allow easier sorting, so that will help keep track as well.

@ Shay555031: The egg you reported appears to have hatched on your scroll http://dragcave.net/lineage/66G4w, are you still intending on gifting it?

@Atala: I see the red I was gifting you hatched on my scroll and have PMed you a new link to it.

Edited by amthystfire

I think Belisar may be inactive. The egg I offered them hatched on my scroll, and their own eggs (on their scroll) are all in the ER state or dead. They didn't respond to my PM either.

Edit: I would love to give it to them, but they seem to be inactive :/

Edit 2: Ok - just let me know. I'll hold onto the hatchling and hope he returns before it grows up on my scroll xP Or I can give the hatchling to you (if that's what you meant)?

Edit 3: I thought that's what you meant, but I wasn't sure, and I don't like to assume, lol! Thank you smile.gif

I'll be gone most of the rest of the day so I won't be able to respond to PMs. Sorry unsure.gif

But before I go...

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of SomeoneSneaky with a Duotone hatchling which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/aekQW

(Note that I just sent that a few moments ago, so they haven't had time to accept it yet.)

Edited by Wahya

Hi! My name is LBD, and I'm a chicken hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? chickens (if it becomes available)

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? One million! *cackles manically* I currently have around 4000 give or take.

user posted image

littleblackdog - PM Thank you for everyone who is willing to help.

I will feed the Hoards

littleblackdog - PM

I also hoard: tsunami (I have lots of CB's and also do low gen holiday checkers)

Allow users to PM directly: yes

I want to breed on a specific day: N/A

Breeding Limits: N/A for now, unless I get oodles of requests, which I don't think will happen

Extra note: I am willing to breed any commons, uncommons and some rares (coppers, trios, select prizes, 3rd gen avatars, etc). Never hurts to ask. wink.gif

It has been pointed out to me that I have missed the chickens on the list. I will list them now.

Chicken list is open

Also, since LBD is willing to breed them, I'll throw open the Avatar lists to hoarders as well.

It has been pointed out to me that I have missed the chickens on the list. I will list them now.

Chicken list is open

Also, since LBD is willing to breed them, I'll throw open the Avatar lists to hoarders as well.

Thank you!

Edited by littleblackdog

Hi! My name is Wolf, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Daydream & Glaucus Drake

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

I do not have goals; just simply like to collect them! So far I have 30 Daydreams & 17 GD. (Most of which are CB.)

WolfLover8 - PM CB, PB, & pretty lineages preferred.

Edit;; typo

Edited by WolfLover8

@Atala: I see the red I was gifting you hatched on my scroll and have PMed you a new link to it.

Atala's scroll has been burnt, so I don't think they'll be able to pick up the pending gifts sad.gif

Atala's scroll has been burnt, so I don't think they'll be able to pick up the pending gifts sad.gif

The scroll 'Atala' has been burned but the link in their profile links to a different scroll.

Profile: here

Scroll linked from profile: dekka

The scroll 'Atala' has been burned but the link in their profile links to a different scroll.

Profile: here

Scroll linked from profile: dekka

Ah, ok. My bad. Though I guess the link on the list should be changed as well.

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of MonstrHugger with an avatar of creation which can be found here.

Edited by littleblackdog

Gift Report

MonstrHunter added a Glaucus Drake to my hoard and it is here. (My new total of gifts is 1.)

@ Shay555031: The egg you reported appears to have hatched on your scroll http://dragcave.net/lineage/66G4w, are you still intending on gifting it?

Yes, I sent a PM and they said Thank you, but never claimed it. I left the tele-link up until it expired. Not to mention now, their inbox is full so I haven't been able to pm them :/