amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted image

This is for people who want, well, more than a few of something. Like raining down upon them for the tenth day in a row, and still begging for more.

Post 1: Rules, white list, grey list, black list

Post 2: Everything to do with GETTING an egg (including the list of people wanting eggs)

Post 3: Everything to do with GIVING an egg (including the list of people who breed on a schedule for this thread) AND Banners!

Post 4: People who willingly give eggs and donate bunches, etc.

user posted image

1. If the dragons you are requesting are not going to stay on your scroll, say so, so the gifter knows what they are either being used for or where they are going.

2. Please give back. This will not work if no one gifts.

3. You begin your hoarding life with 5 points and can use those points to get onto lists. Point costs are as follows: (points are like eggslots, you may always have up to 5 points in use at any one time)

Ultra Rare: 5 points

Rare: 4 points

Uncommon: 3 points

Common: 2 points

Very Common: 1 point

4. For now the thought of adding more points is either going to be 10 eggs gifted = 1 point, or a system like: add points for 5, 10, 30, 50 and 100 gifts? That way anyone with a 100+ gifts could use up to 10 points. If there are leanings in one direction or another, please voice.

5. To ensure that people who are on the list are active, if an egg goes unclaimed for 24 hours, the breeder should report this fact and a star will be placed next to your name. If another breeder reports that you have not claimed an egg, or if PMs go unanswered for 2 weeks, then you will be removed from the list.

6. Please report your gift!

7. No begging; follow site, forum and sub-forum rules. I will blacklist you if I have to, don't make me do it. It is your option to behave like a spoiled brat, it is my option to make you leave.

8. For offenses that are serious enough to require punishment but do not make me see red, there is also grey listing. Those will both be at the end of this post. Grey listing is a two week temp ban. (or a specified length if different for whatever reason) The time that it ends will be listed after the user's name, unless a specific activity is required to lift the ban.

Special thanks to Atala who made all the awesome banners to separate everything!

Secondary moderators for the thread: RulenneClarissa

user posted image

points spent out of 5 unless there is another number listed (red color for those at limit):

a5t100 - 6/6 pts

AidenSchatten 4 pts

amthystfire - 6/9 pts

andromedagalaxia - 2 pts

Andy12 - 3 pts

Ansela Jonla - 2 pts

arya10(Syrup) - 2 pts

Asursrus - 6/5 pts

Atala - Dekka - 3 pts

AwkwardCookie - 3 pts

Beldarius - 5 pts

Belisar - 2 pts

BringsTheSnow -5/8 pts

DarkWolf001 - 3 pts

djengis - 2 pts

DragonLove234 (DragonLove) - 4 pts

dsnet06 (DS) - 4 pts

elsa-breeze - 3/6 pts

EMLuna - 3 pts

EnderEcho (Enderkitty) - 3 pts

FlyingDragona - 5/6 pts

Glyndlamir - 3 pts

HorseChick - 3 pts

HOSHINO - 6/5 pts

Howitzersfriend - 1 pt

Jocosa - 3 pts

Kanaye - 5/6 pts

Kimoko_the_Dragon - 5 pts

KittyHawkMC - 3 pts

Lady_Lunevis - 6/6 pts

ladymatch - 6/7 pts

Lady Paragon - 4 pts

Ldyfsh - 6/5 pts

leeroy - 3 pts

lionpriestess - 1 pt

littleblackdog - 5 pts

lluvia - 3 pts

luckierthanhelooks - 4/6 pts

Mage Kessu - 4 pts

memorytreedragons - 4 pts

MessengerDragon - 4/6 pts

MischiefTigerTot - 4 pts

Moranna 5 pts

nocturnalsnowtiger - 4/9 pts

Occultess - 3 pts

pikapika555 - 5 pts

PonyTales - 3 pts

Private Delano Donut - 1 pt

Purplehaze - 3/6 pts

Raptor of Dragons - Velociraptor - 2 pts

RulenneClarissa - 2/9 pts

sbowen - 2 pts

Shadow Flame - 5 pts

Shay555031 - 4 pts

Shibunari - 4 pts

Shikokudarkstar (Shik) - 4 pts

SomeoneSneaky - 3/11 pts

SoulFang - 2 pts

Starbit-Plushie - 3 pts

Starscream - 4 pts

Tigacat - 2 pts

umbreon_rock (Sophia) - 5 pts

Wahya - 7/13 pts

WolfLover8 - 5 pts

xGAJx (Chan) - 5/5 pts

Yeronoco - 3 pts

Ylvanne - 5 pts

Yunako - 4 pts

Zeditha - 5ish points(on a grey(no value assigned=3) list)

Zerhai - 3 pts

Zylara - 2/7 pts

user posted image

(which is not white, but that's ok): People who have earned more points to spend:

a5t100 +1 points

amthystfire +4 points

BringsTheSnow +3 points

elsa-breeze +1 points

FlyingDragona +1 points

Glyndlamir +1 points

Justyne +1 points (0 pts spent)

Kanaye +1 points

Lady_Lunivas +1 point

ladymatch +2 points

luckierthanhelooks +1 points

MessengerDragon +1 points

MonstrHugger +2 points (0 pts spent)

nocturnalsnowtiger +4 points

purplehaze +1 points

RulenneClarissa +4 points

SomeoneSneaky +6 points

thenameisplisskin +1 points(0 pts spent)

Wahya: +8 points

Zylara +2 points

user posted image

-0-

user posted image

-0-

Edited by amthystfire

Here are the forms you will want if you want to GET a dragon. gifting is below in another post.

user posted image

Form to apply for a dragon:

[SIZE=14][FONT=Geneva]Hi! My name is (YOUR PREFERRED NAME), and I'm a dragon hoarder[/font][/size]

What list(s) do you want to be on?
Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/YOUR CAVE USERNAME]YOUR CAVE USERNAME[/url] - YOUR FORUM USER NAME IF IT IS DIFFERENT - [url=TRY TO PM YOURSELF. PUT THE WEB ADDRESS HERE]PM[/url] Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. 

Form to CHANGE your dragons:

[SIZE=14][FONT=Geneva]Hi! My name is (YOUR PREFERRED NAME), and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD[/font][/size]

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?
What list(s) are you currently on?

[url=http://dragcave.net/user/YOUR CAVE USERNAME]YOUR CAVE USERNAME[/url] - YOUR FORUM USER NAME IF IT IS DIFFERENT - [url=TRY TO PM YOURSELF. PUT THE WEB ADDRESS HERE]PM[/url] Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. 

Form to ask for dragons for someone else:(this still uses your points)

[SIZE=14][FONT=Geneva]Hi! My name is (YOUR PREFERRED NAME), and I'm a dragon hoarder by proxy[/font][/size]

Who is the dragon ultimately going to (if known)?

Please report when you receive a gift if the gifter hasn't already:

[size=7]Gift Report[/size]
USERNAME Added a BREED EGG/HATCHLING to my hoard and its here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CODE 

Limits: 5 points (points are listed above, but I will list them again with nifty colors.)

Unknown 3 points unless it gets crazy--Then there will be an adjustment as their rarity is determined.

Ultra Rare 5 points

Rare 4 points

Uncommon 3 points

Common 2 points

Very Common 1 point

List limit: We will shoot for 15 people per dragon type currently but may adjust as needs warrant.

user posted image

The list is Alphabetized by breed(there is a further list at the bottom for hoards that follow a pattern but comprise multiple breeds). If you don't understand why a breed is listed where it is (or cannot find one that's been out for more than a couple of weeks) Ask. I will tell you what crackmonkey name the breed "Actually" has in-game to put it somewhere it doesn't look like it belongs.

Two-headed Dragons

1. SomeoneSneaky - PM(378/???? Classic Splits (the blue ones))(13 gifts) (459/???? total Two headed dragons) (GB--4 gifts, DT--13 gifts, Lind--5 gifts)

I'm mostly on the hunt for even-gens with lineages I don't already own -- the lower the better! And CBs, of course!

I have an odd request. I need a few inbred splits and two-heads (or just ugly long lineages nobody in their right mind would want to breed) to freeze and use as dividers. I'm in need of at least two classic Splits, two Bloodscales, one Duotone, two green Lindwurms, and two purple Lindwurms. Eggs or ungenderd hatchies would be ideal, but anything will do! Please don't breed them intentionally to give them to me, but if you happen to find something worth freezing, I'd appreciate it if you'd toss it my way. They aren't officially for part of my hoard, but seeing the black hatchies I'm using now kinda breaks the flood of blue, and it's bugging me.

2. purplehaze - PM 509/1000

I am mostly interested in CB or even gens from lines I don't already have, but I will take ANY classic split.(22 gifts)

Two-headed Lindwyrm-Purple/Blue

Two-headed Lindwyrm-Green

Albino

1. Logmister - PM I honestly don't care what the lineages look like, I'd just like to get them. I suppose I'll start with Very Commons.

Balloon

1. Belisar - PM I hoard CB Balloons! (4 gifts)

2. Starbit-Plushie - PM(Starbit)

I only want Balloon x Sandstone (I wasn't aware we had a sandstone dragon, do you mean sunstone, there Starbit--Amth)

Black

1. FlyingDragona - PM I would like to give the non-alts a good home! (I often freeze the hatchies, however.) (19 gifts)(Inactivity reported 8/4/14) I'll take people off if they haven't reported to the new thread in 2 weeks, so 2/24/15)

2.Teogony - Occultess - PMI love Black Dragons to death. I will take any CB, 2th gen and any pretty lineage egg. I don't have space to take messy eggs as I currently have to breed many lineages for my Black projects.(7 gifts)

3. DragonLove234 - PM

PM me if you have a critter to add to my hoard! I name all of my dragons! All of my Caveborn dragons are given mates with their own last name!

All gifts are welcomed and appreciated! =)(Normal Blacks: 178/1,000 - Alt Blacks: 14/100)

4. enderecho - PMThanks for helping me hoard my favorite dragon! (2 gifts)

Black, Alt

1. nocturnalsnowtiger - PM

For Breeders: I want to at least freeze one. Doesn't matter how big or small the lineages are. :3(2/10) (2 gifts)

Black Tea

Blacktip

1. umbreon_rock - PM - I'd rather take hatchlings and low-time eggs; no gender preference. I don't even look at lineages, anything is fine, I'm building a hatchie army. Frozen hatchies will get Cutepie as their last name.

Bleeding Moon

Gilded Bloodscale

1. BringsTheSnow - PM I love CB's and PB's as I am creating even-gen lineages. However I will also accept other pretty lineages if they are clean! No biting or freezing here!

Blue-Banded Dragons

Two-Finned Bluna

1.MochizukiHoshino - HOSHINO - PM(30 of each)

I'd like to get 2nd gen eggs (any type, any kind); but with 3rd gen and above I need the lineages as the below list:

Bluna/Shallow: lineage 1, lineage 2

Bluna: BP lineage

Shallow: BP lineage(inactivity reported 8/4/14)

Blusang Lindwyrm

1.Lunevis - Lady_Lunevis - PM (154/200) (11 gifts)

Bright Breasted Wyvern

Brimstone

Brute

Canopy

1. Logmister - PM I honestly don't care what the lineages look like, I'd just like to get them. I suppose I'll start with Very Commons.

Carmine Wyvern

1.ladymatch - PM CB, PB, inbred, whatever, I'm not really picky though super long and messy lineages will likely be frozen unless the breeder asks me not to.(23/100)(1 gift)

Cassare Dragon

1. Ansela Jonla - PM I will love and name anything that is sent my way.(19/100)

Cheese

1.Kanaye - PM All and any help is much appreciated! (3 gifts)

Chicken

1. littleblackdog - PM Thank you for everyone who is willing to help. (5 gifts)

Christmas Holly(currently unavailable)

Christmas Yuleback(currently unavailable)

Christmas Snow Angel(Currently unavailable)

Christmas Ribbon Dancer (currently unavailable)

Christmas Winter Magi (Currently unavailable)

Christmas Wrapping Wing(Currently unavailable)

Christmas Solstice(currently unavailable)

Christmas Mistletoe(currently unavailable)

Coastal Waverunner

Copper-Any

1. dragonpoop - Leeroy - PM Would prefer Cave borns but I dont mind that much. (2/6)

2. Zerhai - PM I love coppers, they came out on my birthday! I prefer cbs, pretty lineages, and purebreds. However if a messy lineage is gifted me I won't turn it away, but i might freeze it(at least the first 3, one for each stage hatchling, after that I'll let them grow up) I try to name all my dragons (its a work in progress)(red: 11/100, brown: 7/100, bluegreen: 14/100)(1 gift)

Copper-Red

Copper-Green

Copper-Brown

Dark Green

1. FlyingDragona - PM I need more vines in my cave!(23 gifts)(inactivity reported 8/5/14)Inactives will be removed 2/24/15 if they have not reported in to the new thread.

2. dsnet06 - PM I like all lineages - PB, nonPB, cb, even gen and OK I just like the sprites so I accept them all. I occasionally freeze especially if long lined or inbred, but if you don't want me to freeze yours, I won't. I do want to try to make a pb even gen lineage out of them though.

Dark Green, Alt

1. Wahya - PM Inbred lineages will be frozen.(18/100)(1 gift)

Daydream

1. WolfLover8 - PM CB, PB, & pretty lineages preferred. (12 gifts)(not responding to PMs 8/24/14)Inactives will be removed if they haven't reported into the new thread by 2/24/15

Deep Sea

Dorsal Purple

1. Tigacat - PM Dorsal hoarder. wink.gif (15 gifts)

Dorsal Red

1.Shibunari - PM CB Red Dorsal and 2gen Red dorsal/pretty lineages! Thank you! (3 gifts)

Duotone

1. sbowen - PM I adore Duotone dragons. I would love to officially hoard them. I won't freeze any dragons. I'll try to find time to name them if you ask. Although I'd love any hatchlings you have, I'll clear out space for eggs too. Thanks in advance.(26/100)(5 gifts)

Electric

1. Zylara - PM I have been hopelessly addicted since 2008. I have many dragons I have collected over the years. I actually collect 32 CB of every bred of dragons, so I can bred pretty much anything anyone would like, and there is nothing more fun for me then breeding and helping others. So if I can bred anything for anyone, or try to catch something even, just send me a PM anytime.

I also have a hugging problem...I hug everyone...

*hugs* (708/1000CB) (9 gifts)going inactive due to life.

2. SoulFang - PM I'll take any lineage or gender, thanks! (140/150)(1 gift)

Ember

1. dsnet06 - PM I like all lineages - PB, nonPB, cb, even gen and OK I just like the sprites so I accept them all. I occasionally freeze especially if long lined or inbred, but if you don't want me to freeze yours, I won't. I do want to try to make a pb even gen lineage out of them though.

Falconiform

1. BringsTheSnow - PM I love CB's and PB's as I am creating even-gen lineages. However I will also accept other pretty lineages if they are clean! No biting or freezing here!(1 gift)

Fever

Flamingo

1. amthystfire - PM Flamingo: I would like to have as many Flamingos as possible, as I am collecting them for the Holly contest. I did really well with it last year, and I want to try again this year.

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Frostbite

1. Velociraptor - Raptor of Dragons - PM (3 gifts)

2. Mage Kessu - PM I prefer CB or second gen dragons, but I'll take any non-inbred dragon. I'm not to picky about their mates either, though nicely named parents are always loved.

I mostly collect CB Frostbites, however, lineage frostbites are welcomed to my scroll(37/1000)(6 gifts)

Geode

Glaucus Drake

1.WolfLover8 - PM CB, PB, & pretty lineages preferred.(12 gifts)(Not responding to PMs 8/24/14)inactives who have not reported in by 2/24/15 to the new thread will be removed.

2. Lady_Lunevis - PM

any and all drakes are welcome! I'm currently going for fifty, and i will expand that number in the future. i honestly just want a whole bunch--they're very pretty!

Day Glory Drake

Night Glory Drake

Gold

1. luckierthanhelooks - PM I would really like a cb gold, but others with good lineage, especially if it is continuable would be good, too. thanks! (3/????)

Shallow Water

1.MochizukiHoshino - HOSHINO - PM(30 of each)

I'd like to get 2nd gen eggs (any type, any kind); but with 3rd gen and above I need the lineages as the below list:

Bluna/Shallow: lineage 1, lineage 2

Bluna: BP lineage

Shallow: BP lineage(Inactivity reported 8/4/14)

Gray

Green

Spotted Greenwing

Guardian

1.amthystfire - PM Thanks for any and all babies to add to my hoards! I may freeze some really badly inbred/super long/messy ones for place markers such as this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ech8L(7 gifts)

Golden Wyvern

Halloween Pumpkin(Currently unavailable)

Halloween Black Marrow(currently unavailable)

Halloween Shadow Walker(currently unavailable)

Halloween Cavern Lurker(currently unavailable)

Halloween Grave(Currently unavailable)

Halloween Despis(Currently unavailable)

Harvest

Hellfire Wyvern

1. Glyndlamir - PM

I like nicely lineaged dragons, especially checkers. Anything messy will be frozen. I'm very lazy when it comes to naming my dragons, but I will, if it is important to you. Hellfire:9/50 female 6/50 male (lineaged dragons) 2/100 frozen hatchies (18 gifts)

Hellhorse

Horse

Howler Drake

Ice

Water

1. Shadow’s Flame - PM I won’t kill any dragons or try to turn them into vampires/neglecteds, but I’d like to name them myself.

I’m aiming for 56 males and 56 females for specific breeding projects, so I’m looking more for CBs. (I have Pinks, so I’m not picky on getting hatchies or eggs.) Currently I have 0/56 males and 0/56 females for said project.

1. bladewolf175 - Darkwolf001 - Pm - Hiyas! I will be happy to take any linaged AoDs. I am trying to create a nice line with AoD and Desipis dragons so 2nd gens would be nice. If the line is really messy, I'll be freezing the hatchling. I will also happily name the dragons I receive and will not harm in anyway.(1 gift)

1. KittyHawkMC - PM

Eggs will be gifted to my little brother, here's his scroll(1 gift)

Lumina

Magi

1. ShadowRising - Shadow’s Flame - PM I won’t kill any dragons or try to turn them into vampires/neglecteds, but I’d like to name them myself.

I’m looking for 28 males and 28 females for a breeding project so, like above, I’m looking for CBs. I have 0/28 males and 0/28 females for this intended project.

2. sushimmi - Asursrus - PM

I don't care about the heritage. I'll try to leave two slots open all the time.(1 gift)

Magma

Mint

1. MessengerDragon - PM I support naming dragons. I'm slightly busy, but will eventually name all of my dragons. If you offer eggs, note that you may need to wait until I get a free eggslot. I usually have room for hatchies though. Any help is appreciated! Also, please note that I'll take lineages, messy or nice, just as willingly as CB. (8 gifts)

2. lionpriestess - PMI will take any CBs that I have room for. Thanks. (300/512[256M/256F])(4 gifts)

3. ladymatch - PM As for Mints, I do prefer CB or purebred but will take messy ones as well for freezing (if that's alright).(9 gifts)

Moonstone

1. memorytreedragons - modelhorsecatcher - PMThank you very much!!(0/15)(2 gifts)

2. Howitzersfriend - PM No inbreeding or messy lineages please. (1 gift)

Nebula

1. http://dragcave.net/user/elsa-breeze - PM i really appreciate all help biggrin.gif(10/40)(8 gifts)(reported inactive 11/19/14) inactives will be removed 2/24/15 if they do not report in to the new thread.

2. Andy12 - PM Please help me out I post a lot but I'm not really good with my scroll smile.gif(3/10)(2 gifts)

Neglected

1. Beldarius - PM Generation or lineage don't really matter - I would love CB, but I will take anything. Thank you in advance~(0/1M, 0/1F, 0/1U)

2. pikapika555's scroll - PM me! - I'm not big on neglecting my dragons, but I've been wanting these for a long time, so I went to look at the lists and I saw the Neglected list. I won't do anything to harm the dragons I get, and no abandoning. Plus, they'll get names

3. Kimoko_the_dragon - PM - (0/1)

4. Moranna - PM I'm really busy at work during the day, so it may take a little bit for me to claim it, but it *will* be within the 24 hours!( 0/4 M, 1/4 F, 1/4 U)

5. xGAJx - PM Thank you!!! I would really, really love to have a neglected dragon for the first time.

Neotropical

Nocturne

Ochredrake

1. Ylvanne - PM: It would be nice to have some CBs for personal projects, I'd also love to get beautiful lineages that I can continue!

Olive

Paper

Pillow

1.MessengerDragon - PM I support naming dragons. I'm slightly busy, but will eventually name all of my dragons. If you offer eggs, note that you may need to wait until I get a free eggslot. I usually have room for hatchies though. Any help is appreciated! Also, please note that I'll take lineages, messy or nice, just as willingly as CB. (8 gifts)

Pink

1. PonyTales - PM I'm collecting CB pinks for my even gen purebred pink project that is entirely on my scroll! (2030/????) (18 gifts)

Gold Tinsel

Silver Tinsel

Bronze Tinsel

Gold Shimmer

Silver Shimmer

Bronze Shimmer

Purple

1.Jskate2907 - AwkwardCookie - PM I would like neat lineages please. Low gens are appreciated, but not needed at all. c: (6/15F, 9/15M)(2 gifts)

2. lluvia - PM

So besides the fact that I'm trying to collect a CB male and female of every breed on this game, which seems like kind of a really big undertaking (see profile), I've also recently discovered that I have a weakness for purple x prize lines - either prizes with purples or purples with prizes. So if you see any prize x purple lines (my favorite is silver shimmer x purple), send them my way! biggrin.gif I also love CBs of just about any other breed for my CB collection tongue.gif(2 gifts)

Pygmy

1. andromedagalaxia(Cat) - emricbolstridge - PM (31/100)(8 gifts)

Crimson Flare

Dark Myst

1.Zeditha - PM The Dark Myst Pygmies aren't directly due to a hoarding wish, I just need them for a lineage. This lineage. NO, it ISN'T random!!! Don't say it's random!!! (put me at low-priority for these, and I'd like CB-only. biggrin.gif not expecting huge amounts.) (0/10)

Misfit

Nilla

Seawyrm

Pyralspite, Any

1. Zeditha - PMAny and all Pyralsprites, I just think they're the best dragons ever. Lineages, codes, colour, doesn't matter. If it's a pyralsprite, I WANT IT. o.o(1/1000)

Pyralspite, Pyrope

Pyralspite, Almandine

Pyralspite, Spessartine

Red

1. a5t100 - PM(16/100) (7 gifts)

2. amthystfire - PM I would like nice lineages and/or CBs, I do gift these guys out a lot. When I remember to breed them. (103/150)(6 gifts)

3. phoebe0615 - dragon p - PM Thanks for all the helpers. All my dragons will be named and all the gifts stays in my scroll! No inbreeding please!

4. sushimmi - Asursrus - PM

I don't care about the heritage. I'll try to leave two slots open all the time.

Ridgewing Purple

Ridgewing Tan

Royal Blue

MischiefTigertot - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. My work runs long sometimes and I have to be flexible so I can't always determine to be on the same time everyday however I will be on at least once every 24 hours.

You can never have too many Royal blues lol. I like almost any sort of lineage as long as it is even. I am working on a massive project so CB are okay and PB are fine but I am mostly fond of checkers. I have nearly enough CB for the project and they are easy to catch. So I would prefer even lineages of pb with interesting names or checkered lineages with one other breed. (0/50)

Royal Crimson

Seasonal--Winter

1. Ldyfsh - PM :

Will take any CB or PB EG egg or hatchling of any season except Spring and any CB or PB EG egg or hatchling Undine of any color. Love them babies!!

No particular goal except trying to make a 10G PB EG of each of these seasons

Seragamma Wyvern

1. Mage Kessu - PM I prefer CB or second gen dragons, but I'll take any non-inbred dragon. I'm not to picky about their mates either, though nicely named parents are always loved.(2 gifts)

Silver

1. Shay555031 - PM (pm/Yim/etc before breeding to ensure I'll be on) My only request, I love lineages I can continue because it can help my hoarding fix, and I can help gift others too ^^. I would prefer they aren't messy, but I will give a dragon a home vs knowing they are going to get AP'd from being messy.(5 gifts) (6/21)

2. AidenSchatten - PM

I've always wanted a cb silver but any is good with me, I'm not toooo picky, a low gen would be nice too.

3. Shikokudarkstar - PM - I name all my dragons eventually. I accept all Silvers. I may freeze those that get too hard to follow but they will stay with me. I've been in love with them ever since I got them. I may not always have an egg slot open but if you pm me it shouldn't be too big a problem to incubate or abandon. I do haunt other gifting threads so this may not always be possible. (7/100)

Skywing

Soulpeace

1. Yeronoco - PM

I'm trying to build a huge evengeen lineage with Soulpeaces, so I need many 2nd Gens! And of course all of them will be named^^ (Current goal: 21/32)(5 gifts)

2. ElementalMistressLuna - PM

Short lineages, named parents preferred. Thank you! I want pages of these guys!

3. Piluca0905 - HorseChick - PM

I welcome all kinds of Soulpeaces,even inbreds or messy lineages.

I name them with the word "Peace" (10/100)

4. umbreon_rock - PM - I'd rather take hatchlings and low-time eggs; no gender preference. I don't even look at lineages, anything is fine, although I might let some pretty Soulpeaces grow. Frozen hatchies will get Cutepie as their last name.

Speckle-throated

Spitfire

Stone

Stripe-White

1. ladymatch - PM Stripes, I'm happy with any lineage, to be honest. All dragons will be named, and loved. They might be frozen if their lineages are a bit messy, though.(12 gifts)

Stripe-Blue

Stripe-Green

Stripe-Red

Stripe-Black

Yellow crowned

Sunrise

Sunset

Sunsong

1. memorytreedragons - modelhorsecatcher - PMThank you very much!! (1/15)(2 gift)

Sunstone

Swallowtail

Gold-horned Tangar

Black Capped Teimarr

Terrae

Thunder

1. Lady Paragon - PM

I have no Thunder Dragons at all. I'm merely trying to collect the Trio so I can summon the Guardian of Nature.

Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here: I'm a longtime member of DC and I'm trying to complete my scroll by getting, at the very least, a pair (male/female) of every dragon that's been released. I'm aware there are some I'll miss out on, but if anyone wants to peek at my scroll and offer anything that's missing, or want a trade, it will be greatly appreciated and listed on my Wishlist. (0/2)

Red-Finned Tidal

Tri-horn

1.Private Delano Donut - PM I'll be hoarding CBs as well as receiving any breed-gifts. Messies will probably be frozen, but not necessarily. Depends on how many CBs I can pick up. / grow per week or so. (5/50)(5 gifts)

2. DragonLove234 - PM

PM me if you have a critter to add to my hoard! I name all of my dragons and my Tri-Horn Wyverns get a special last name of Friday! All of my Caveborn dragons are given mates with their own last name (except Tri-Horns! They have a REALLY big family!)

All gifts are welcomed and appreciated! =)(110/1,000)

Tsunami

1.Wahya - PM Inbred and/or horridly messy lineages will be frozen. I name all of my dragons eventually (eventually being the keyword - I try to move quickly, but that just doesn't work out sometimes).(260/????)(25 gifts)

Turpentine

Nhiostrife

1. RulenneClarissa - PM I am trying to build a 10th gen lineage, so I am looking for CB/PB Nhiostrifes. I will probably freeze other lineages, if that is ok. I'll have an updated count of my progress in my signature and thank you to anyone who sends dragons my way biggrin.gif(20/512)(8 gifts)

2. Arya10(Syrup) - PM Oh, uh, I'll just say that I don't mind taking inbreds or messy lineages, I'll just freeze them (because the hatchies are adorable okay) unless you ask of me otherwise. (5/????)(1 gift)

Ultraviolet

Undine

1. a5t100 - PM I would like CB's only for a lineage project I am working on. As many as I need for the lineage that will name all of the colors listed here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A%E2%80%93F(2 gifts)

2. jocosa - PM I'm looking to hoard all those poor little S1 2G green Undine hatchies that are being sent to an uncertain fate in the AP. I LOVE the stage 1 (Before they gender) of Undines, think they are ridiculously adorable and I want to hoard them all! smile.gif I love the yellow S1 hatchies too, and am obviously open to them or CB Undines as well .. BUT.. mainly I am just wanting to save all those poor little S1 green babies getting the boot off scrolls.(1 gift)

3. Ldyfsh - PM :

Will take any CB or PB EG egg or hatchling of any season except Spring and any CB or PB EG egg or hatchling Undine of any color. Love them babies!!(1 gift (1 yellow))

Yellow Undine

1. RosieConnor - Yunako - PM I would love yellow undines, but I know they are super duper rare and my chances of getting even one are .0001%, so I will appreciate any 2nd gen Undine egg. I love these dragons, especially the yellow, and they are the most beautiful dragons to come along in ages. (1 gift)

Valentines 09(currently unavailable)

Valentine's Sweetling(currently unavailable)

Valentine's Rosebud(currently unavailable)

Valentine's Heartseeker(currently unavailable)

Valentine's Arsani(currently unavailable)

Valentine's Radient Angel(currently unavailable)

Vampire

1. Starscream - PM I am non specific about what vampires I obtain. I enjoy pretty (read shiny or formerly shiny or gorgeous lineages. I will take messy, inbreds - ergo easy to please.

I can also be found on IRC, but best to PM me instead as I may be working - out or attacking the Autobots.(~1000/????) (25 gifts)

Water Horse

Water Walker

1. Starbit-Plushie - PM(Starbit)

I don't have a goal, but I am oddly specific - I will only accept abandoned WWs. Please don't breed any intentionally for me! Obviously CB abandoned or misclicks are fine too - if you have an unwanted WW, send it my way!(1 gift)

Whiptail

White

1. Ylvanne - PM: It would be nice to have some CBs for personal projects, I'd also love to get beautiful lineages that I can continue!

Blue Dino

Green Dino

PurpleDino

Red Dino

Yellow Dino

user posted image

Sometimes people's hoards, while being very specific, do not have limits within a specific breed. I will try to be fair in determining if a hoard is viable and how many points it should cost.

Avatar Offspring(the non-Avatar offspring of the three Avatars)

Bright Pink Offspring

Christmas offspring (the out of season offspring of any of the various dragons from any Christmas year)

Christmas Holly out of season offspring

Christmas Yuleback out of season offspring

Christmas Snow Angel out of season offspring

Christmas Ribbon Dancer out of season offspring

Christmas Winter Magi out of season offspring

Christmas Wrapping Wing out of season offspring

Christmas Solstice out of season offspring

Discontinued Sprite offspring

Frill offspring

Halloween offspring (the Out of season offspring of any of the various dragons from any Halloween year)

Halloween Pumpkin Out of Season Offspring

Halloween Black Marrow out of season offspring

Halloween Shadow Walker out of season offspring

Halloween Cavern Lurker out of season offspring

Halloween Grave out of season offspring

Halloween Despis out of season offspring

Holiday offspring (the offspring of any of the various holiday dragons(Valentines, Christmas, Halloween))

1. djengis - PM I hoard checkers with holidays and 2nd gens with holidays in it(6 gifts)

Metalkin(the non-metal offspring of Gold, Silver, and Copper dragons)

Shimmerkin(The non-shimmer descendants of shimmers)

Tinselkin(The non-tinsel descendants of tinsels)

Valentine offspring (the out of season offspring of any of the various dragons from any Valentine year)

Valentine's '09 out of season offspring

Valentine's Sweetling out of season offspring

Valentine's Rosebud out of season offspring

Valentine's Heartseeker out of season offspring

Valentine's Arsani out of season offspring

Valentine's Radient Angel out of season offspring

Edited by amthystfire

The list of gifted dragons

user posted image

(who are not breeders, Gifts by breeder are listed under breeders):

a5t100: 16 gifts

andromedagalaxia: 9 gifts

Ansela Jonla: 1 gift

Beldarius: 3 gifts

BringsTheSnow: 30 gifts

Dirtytabs: 1 gift

elsa-breeze: 16 gifts

EnderKitty: 1 gift

Kanaye: 12 gifts

Kurane:1 gift

lluvia: 1 gift

luckierthanhelooks: 16 gifts

Mage Kessu: 3 gifts

MessengerDragon: 10 gifts

nocturnalsnowtiger: 45 gifts

Shibunari: 7 gifts

ShikokuDarkStar: 1 gift

SoulFang: 2 gifts

Starbit-Plushie: 3 gifts

thenameisplissken: 11 gifts

Wahya: 88 gifts

Wortgewaltig: 6 gifts

user posted image

To be added to the Breeder list:

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=14]I will feed the Hoards[/font][/size]
[url=http://dragcave.net/user/**YOUR CAVE USERNAME**]****YOUR CAVE USERNAME****[/url] - ****YOUR FORUM USERNAME(if different. Otherwise delete this part) - [url=&&&***TRY TO PM YOURSELF. PUT THE WEB ADDRESS HERE***&&&]PM[/url]
I also hoard:
Allow users to PM directly: 
I want to breed on a specific day:
Breeding Limits: 

To report a gift:

[size=7]Gift Report[/size]
I increased the hoard of USERNAME with BREED EGG/HATCHLING which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CODE

Monday:

amthystfire - PM

Thursday:

Syiren - PM

ladymatch - ladymatch - PM

Friday:

Syiren - PM

TheEndling82 - PM

Saturday:

Chee - PM

TheEndling82 - PM

Jelly_Doughnut PM

Sunday:

Chee - PM

(hidden for issues of viewbombing) - Riannon - PM

BANNERS!!!!!!!

user posted imageBy Syiren

[URL=http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/DrakeMallard89/media/HoardersAnonymous_zps77fdafb3.gif.html][IMG=http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y406/DrakeMallard89/HoardersAnonymous_zps77fdafb3.gif][/URL]

user posted image By Syiren

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161493&view=findpost&p=8256599][IMG=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/declanodwyer/hoarding.gif][/URL]

user posted image By Justyne

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161493&view=findpost&p=8256599][IMG=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd247/declanodwyer/ha.png][/URL]

user posted image By Nocturnalsnowtiger

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161493&view=findpost&p=8256599][IMG=http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/ebonlynx/habanner1.png][/URL]

user posted image By MonstrHugger

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161493&view=findpost&p=8256599][IMG=http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/MonstrHugger/dragonhoarder_zpsf50d30a9.jpg][/URL]

Edited by amthystfire

user posted image

arya10 - PM -+Hoarder of Nhiostrifes!+-

Just a reminder I want to breed for myself, too, and do my own hunting, but I will breed when I can. It gives me something to do. I also might be busy, so I might not breed your eggs immediately. I don't have very many rares, and a handful of uncommons, but ask for pretty much whatever.

Baphomet - PM

Jelly_Doughnut PM-+Hoarder of 2G PB Golden Wyvrens+-

Breeding Limits: I can breed what is on my scroll.

Lady Artemis PM -+Hoarder of Royal Blues+-

Limits:I'm willing to breed anything <3

x_crystal_dragon_x - Lady Paragon - PM -+Hoarder of Thunders+-

I'm willing to breed any of my dragons. I avoid inbreeding at this time. Any details can be discussed via PM. Hope to hear from someone soon smile.gif

MischiefTigertot - MischiefTigertot - PM -+Hoarder of Royal Blues +-

Breeding Limits: Will breed about anything on my scroll however not around holidays as I will be scroll locked for the week prior and afterwards.

Teogony - Occultess - PM -+Hoarder of Black Dragons+-

Limits: I can breed everything, exempt some of my special Blacks. Also my CB Blacks are not up for breeding yet as I need to finish some projects.

OtomeKristinOtaku - PM

Limits: I can breed everything on my scroll, some of them are Blacks, Prizes, Reds, Golden Wyverns, Two-headed Lindwurms, and Falconiforms & Frostbites.

PippyspotPM -+Hoarder of Purple dinos+-

Limits: I'm willing to breed all commons and uncommons for anyone who needs one.

Private Delano Donut - PM -+Hoarder of Tri-Horns+-

Limits: Also willing to be a breeder for Bleeding Moons, Brutes, D/N Glory Drakes, Howlers, Luminae, Mint (if Inbred is OK), Nebulae, Seragamma, Coloured stripes, Willing to try for Vamps to gift :3

(hidden for issues of viewbombing) - Riannon - PM -+Hoarder of CB Greys & Falconiforms+-

Limits: My adults are usually hidden, so here's what I CAN'T do (lol). Most of my dragons are CB, so most of what I can offer is 2G. I do not breed any shinies as they are all either tied up in breeding projects or lotto attempts; this includes coppers, though that's simply because I have so very few. For Holidays, I have CBs of everything except '09 Val, Pumpkin, Holly, Yulebuck, & Shadow Walker; I have very few Black Marrows, so I will rarely breed those. Otherwise, I have several of most everything else. I can do PB Trios, Blacks, and BSAs, for instance. Just let me know what you need and I'll do my best for you.

Spitfyre- PM -+Hoarder of Nebulas. All the pretty Nebs.+-

Limits: I'll breed just about anything for you that's breedable. I don't have super pretty lineages for my metallics and my prize lineages are on the longer side, but I'm happy to breed them for you.

Sphyion - PM -+Hoarder of Blacks and I'm trying to get a bunch of caveborn anything!+-

Limits: Well, my vampires are almost always successful on biting, I'm hardly ever successful on neglecteds, but for any dragon i have, i collect CB's so usually its not a messy lineage. I don't have many metal dragons yet, but when i do feel free to ask for a egg! I do require my dragons spawns to have the last name 'Nyx' as it is my trademark thing. Otherwise name it anything you like. Also, Please message me for an egg since i don't just check the thread 24/7

Zerhai - PM -+ Hoarder of Coppers+-

I will breed most things on request. I love gifting, I can breed 2nd gen pbs of most. I only have one male GoN, one female cb gold, and one male cb silver. if something is part of a lineage (example: the hope lineage) i will only breed them if you are part of the lineage and/or meet the requirements of the lineage.

Breeders of Awesomeness(Those who have gifted):

1 gift

Chee - PM -+Hoarder of Vampires, Embers, Pillows+-(1 gift)

Limits: I am limited on my pillows, please don't be offended if it takes a little longer to acquire these from me. No limit for my vampires, they're numerous and always hungry.

jcunit PM (1 gift)

Limits: I'm willing to breed anything on my scroll, thanks!

ShadowRising – Shadow’s Flame – PM -+Hoarder of[/i] CB Water Dragons + CB Magi+-(1 gift)

Breeding Limits: Most of my dragons are open to breeding, so feel free to PM me and ask. In fact, it’ll be easier and faster to reach me by PM since I won’t check the thread every day. Please be patient if I don’t respond right away, or can’t breed a dragon instantly; I'm not always online, and I have some of my own breeding projects too.

I’m willing to collect and gift very commons and commons from the cave. Almost all of my dragons are CBs, so I’ll be able to provide few dragons beyond the 2nd generation. I just ask that you don’t kill/neglect them; freezing and/or leaving them unnamed is fine.

Tiga PM-+Hoarder of Purple Dorsals+-(1 gift)

Limits: I can do any egg, even metallics... Although they may not be so happy... I can't do neglected or anything like that.

Vani PM -+Hoarder of Turpentines, Albinos, Greens, and Seragammas+-(1 gift)

Limits:I'm willing to breed anything breedable on my scroll~

2 gifts

TheEndling82PM -+Hoarder of Golden Wyverns and Tan Ridgewings +-(2 gifts)

Breeding Limits: I can breed pretty much anything on my scroll except the Black Teas, Canopies, and Bright-Breasted Wyverns, I have ongoing lineage projects involving all of them. Unless messy, inbred lineages are in demand, I can't breed my silvers or half of my golds. Otherwise, I would love to help out! I'll do my best breeding, but you know how dragons can be happy.gif

3 gifts

Belisar PM -+Hoarder of CB Balloons+-(3 gifts)

Limits: Happy to breed my collection, when I am around in the forums and remember to check the list.

Starscream No PMs please. -+Hoarder of Vampires and Neglecteds+-(3 gifts)

Limits: No pillows.

4 gifts

Dekka - Atala - PM -+Hoarder of Reds and Pinks+-(4 gifts)

Syiren - PM -+Hoarder of Gold, Thunder, Trihorn, Falconiform, And any 2G from Frills+-(4 gifts)

Limits: All dragons on my scroll are open for breeding requests.

5 gifts

6 gifts

littleblackdog - PM -+Hoarder of Chickens and Tsunamis+-(6 gifts)

Limits: I am willing to breed any commons, uncommons and some rares (coppers, trios, select prizes, 3rd gen avatars, etc). Never hurts to ask. wink.gif

Shay555031 PM - (PM thread owners for info if you can't get a hold of her) -+Hoarder of Silvers+-(6 gifts)

Limits:I have quite a few common/uncommon, and some rares I could breed, since I would love to help out ^^

7 gifts

Kimoko_the_Dragon - PM -+Hoarder of Avatars and Vampires+-(7 gifts)

Limits: I am willing to breed anything on my scroll, but do keep in mind that some dragons do have set mates while most of them don't.

ViperSwan PM -+Hoarder of Magis and Thunders+-(7 gifts)

8 gifts

MOCHIZUKIHOSHINO - HOSHINO - PM -+Hoarder of Two-finned Bluna and Shallow Water+-(8 gifts)

9 gifts

user posted image

Glyndlamir - PM(10 gifts)

Limits: I can breed just about everything including Vampires. I don't really have that many nicely lineaged Metallics or low Gen Prizes and the ones I have are not always cooperative.

Justyne - PM -+Hoarder of Soulpeaces+-(10 gifts)

Limits: Pretty much anything on my scroll goes, just ask. I will not produce inbreeds. I would appreciated if any progeny was named.

Lunevis - Lady_Lunevis - PM -+Hoarder of Bluesangs +-(10 gifts)

Limits: I'll breed anything! ^^ Only sometimes, my dragons can be picky.

11 gifts

12 gifts

13 gifts

FlyingDragona PM -+Hoarder of all Vines (Dark Green)+-(13 gifts)

Limits: My Golds and Silvers almost never breed for me. Happy to breed anything else though.

14 gifts

15 gifts

16 gifts

17 gifts

purplehaze - PM just identify yourself as seeing my name on this thread! -+Hoarder of classic Two-headed dragons+-(17 gifts)

Limits: I will attempt to breed anything except Gold and Silver. I have CBs of every non-holiday breed in the cave.

18 gifts

19 gifts

20 gifts

MonstrHugger - PM -+Hoarder of Sunsongs with pretty lineages+-(20 gifts)

Limits: A few of my dragons have specific mates.

Zylara PM -+Hoarder of Electrics+- Currently hoarding more purples. Low time is more important than lineage. (20 gifts)

Limits: Can bred anything starting at my Holidays close to the top of my scroll and down, but if there is a new release I usually bred certain dragons to use for trading for new release hatchies. Which is usually the tinsels and shimmers and a few metals. So just ask in a PM.

21 gifts

22 gifts

23 gifts

24 gifts

ladymatch - ladymatch - PM -+Hoarder of Mints and Stripes+-(24 gifts)

Limits: I'll attempt to breed anything on my scroll to help out.

25 gifts

26 gifts

27 gifts

28 gifts

35 gifts

38 gifts

39 gifts

40 gifts

RulenneClarissa - PM -+Hoarder of CB/PB&EG Nhiostrifes, Purples and anything CB+-(40 gifts)

Limits: no special lineages for Gold or Silver, but anything else breedable is no problem. I can also help hunt for ultra common, common and uncommon dragons in the cave.

44 gifts

amthystfirePM -+Hoarder of Guardians+-(44 Gifts)

Limits: Some of my dragons have set mates, and my lineages are off limits, but otherwise, I'm pretty open to breeding.

62 gifts

SomeoneSneaky - PM -+Hoarder of Two-Headed Dragons (Mostly classic Splits, but will take any CB newer two-heads)+-(62 gifts)

Limits:please be patient if I don't see your PM immediately -- I'm not always active in the forums, but I try to check for PMs at least once a week. It's up to the dragons whether or not they'll cooperate. No requirements on freezing or naming my offspring!

Side note -- it'll be easiest to contact me on the IRC if you type this in:

/whois SomeoneSneaky

It'll tell you if I'm on or not. I don't go into the main channels, so that's how you'd find me. :> Then, you can just:

/msg SomeoneSneaky Hello!

Edited by amthystfire

I could probably help those who want any dragon up to Rare(But I can't do Golds and Silvers). smile.gif

Edited by FlyingDragona

I could probably help those who want any dragon up to Rare(But I can't do Golds and Silvers). smile.gif

Totally understandable.

I tried breeding all of my Golds and Silvers today and every single one came back with either no results, or refusals.

I tried breeding all of my Golds and Silvers today and every single one came back with either no results, or refusals.

*facepalm* gotta love those metallics.

I can do any egg, even metallics... Although they may not be so happy... I can't do neglected or anything like that.

I'm willing to breed anything breedable on my scroll~

Also, for reference (or if anyone has any fails/inbreds) I hoard Turpentines, Albinos, Greens, and Seragammas

ok. Lemme see if I can start this thing out.

Hi! My name is Amethyst, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Amthystfire - PM

List 1: Guardian, 1 pt, V. Common (Please add to my Guardian hoard!)

List 2: Silver, 4 pt, Rare (I want more silvers! Two is not enough!)

Total: 5 pts.

Edited by amthystfire

This is a really cool idea! I'd love to be a breeder.

I hoard magi's and thunders! (Even though some lineages might be off happy.gif; I could help?

I like the sound of this thread wub.gif

I'm willing to breed all commons and uncommons for anyone who needs one. I currently hoard Purple Dinos happy.gif

Hope I'm doing this right, ty! smile.gif

I as the nifty banner says, like to hoard Glaucus Drakes (since I want to make a massive purebred line). I have quite a few common/uncommon, and some rares I could breed, since I would love to help out ^^

So as far as requests go (up to 5 points) I would love to request a Silver as well and that's it. I just mainly want to help contribute.

What would happen with the egg? Well I refuse to kill eggs, I have enough vamps, so they will not be bitten, and a gift is a gift, it will not be abandoned or given to anyone else smile.gif

This place looks cool. Can I get a vampire? I don't want to bite because I'm afraid my eggs will die.

I refuse to earthquake, bite, abandon or kill, I won't trade away, and I'll give the egg a name.

Happy to breed my collection, when I am around in the forums and remember to check the list. xd.png

Also I hoard CB Balloons so a spot on that list would be amazing. :3

(is it possible to add CB to the request or do we have to leave it at random? :3)

Oh, I forgot to mention! I hoard Dark Greens(Alts AND regulars!)! I need more vines in my cave! biggrin.gif

Edited by FlyingDragona

GIFT

-> Amthystfire: Silver egg Enjoy!

Aaaaaaaand I would also like to be a breeder! I'm willing to breed anything on my scroll, thanks!

Edited by jcunit