amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will feed the Hoards

RulenneClarissa - PM

I also hoard: CB/PB&EG Spitfires, Nhiostrifes, Purples and anything CB

Allow users to PM directly: Yes, of course!

I want to breed on a specific day: no preference

Breeding Limits: no special lineages for Gold or Silver, but anything else breedable is no problem. I can also help hunt for ultra common, common and uncommon dragons in the cave.

Speaking of lineages, are we able to request specific lineages for hoarding?

ETA: fixed for new form smile.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

I will feed the Hoards

Syiren - PM

I also hoard: Gold, Thunder, Trihorn, Falconiform, And any 2G from Frills.

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: Thursday and Friday

Breeding Limits: All dragons on my scroll are open for breeding requests.

I also offer a gift to the thread to whoever wants/needs a Magma. 3EG Also has a cool code!

I also wanted to thank Vani for gifting me a goreous 2G Gold.

Hi! My name is nocturnalsnowtiger, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?Magi

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? My personal goal was 10, but it'll be really awesome if I can make it to 20. *can count the number of times I ran out of Magi* (5/20)

nocturnalsnowtiger

PM

For Breeders: CB dragons and lineages.

Hi! My name is Yeronoco, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Soulpeace

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 21/32 right now, but both numbers will increase.

Yeronoco - PM

I'm trying to build a huge evengen lineage with Soulpeaces, so I need many 2nd Gens! And of course all of them will be named^^

Edited by Yeronoco

@nocturnalsnowtiger - Check your inbox. cool.gif

I will feed the Hoards

RulenneClarissa - PM

I also hoard: CB/PB&EG Spitfires, Nhiostrifes, Purples and anything CB

Allow users to PM directly: Yes, of course!

I want to breed on a specific day: no preference

Breeding Limits: no special lineages for Gold or Silver, but anything else breedable is no problem. I can also help hunt for ultra common, common and uncommon dragons in the cave.

Speaking of lineages, are we able to request specific lineages for hoarding?

ETA: fixed for new form smile.gif

Welcome, thank you...

Yes-ish on specific lineages. Please understand that not everyone will have/be willing to part with/be able to find such lineages and that requesting them means that you might not get as many gifts. But it is your hoard, so you get to say what it includes.

@Syiren--your breeder form is updated. Please post the code if/when the egg/hatchling is accepted for the gift list.

Hi! My name is Yeronoco, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 21/32 right now, but both numbers will increase.

Yeronoco - PM

I'm trying to build a huge evengeen lineage with Soulpeaces, so I need many 2nd Gens! And of course all of them will be named^^

Welcome, Weclome. I was on a Soulpeace project a bit ago, I'll see if I can make you a couple.

Hi! My name is nocturnalsnowtiger, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?Magi

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? My personal goal was 10, but it'll be really awesome if I can make it to 20. *can count the number of times I ran out of Magi* (5/20)

nocturnalsnowtiger

PM

For Breeders: CB dragons and lineages.

I have a few with nice lineages, I will see if they will breed for me.

Edited by amthystfire

Welcome, thank you...

Yes-ish on specific lineages. Please understand that not everyone will have/be willing to part with/be able to find such lineages and that requesting them means that you might not get as many gifts. But it is your hoard, so you get to say what it includes.

@Syiren--your breeder form is updated

Thanks, I understand and expect that. I'm just a lineage-specific hoarder, that's all laugh.gif

By the way, should we report all gifts in the thread every time we send an egg/hatchling to a user? (I didn't find any specific form for it, gifter or giftee, so I'm asking here)

Edited by RulenneClarissa

@Syiren--your breeder form is updated

Thank you. I look forward to breeding/gifting more eggs to the thread. happy.gif

Thanks, I understand and expect that. I'm just a lineage-specific hoarder, that's all laugh.gif

By the way, should we report all gifts in the thread every time we send an egg/hatchling to a user? (I didn't find any specific form for it, gifter or giftee, so I'm asking here)

I haven't gotten to that yet (full time school, getting ready to do an event for a home business, two active boys, etc, etc, etc) so as long as I can clearly tell WHAT egg/hatchling went FROM whom TO whom, it's all good. Peeps seem to be copying format from TGT, which is fine.

I haven't gotten to that yet (full time school, getting ready to do an event for a home business, two active boys, etc, etc, etc) so as long as I can clearly tell WHAT egg/hatchling went FROM whom TO whom, it's all good. Peeps seem to be copying format from TGT, which is fine.

Okay, thanks. And thank you for making & maintaining this thread with such a busy schedule.

@Syiren--your breeder form is updated. Please post the code if/when the egg/hatchling is accepted for the gift list.

You mean like this? Magi for nocturnalsnowtiger

And before I forget, were you interested in having banners made for this thread? I've made some for another thread and would love to make one or two for this one. ^^

@nocturnalsnowtiger You bet. I have several Magi's I can breed. Just send me a PM whenever you'd like one. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

@nocturnalsnowtiger You bet. I have several Magi's I can breed. Just send me a PM whenever you'd like one. happy.gif

Ok then. smile.gif

And before I forget, were you interested in having banners made for this thread? I've made some for another thread and would love to make one or two for this one. ^^

Sure, I'm sure that people would love to have them!

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of amthystfire* with a Paper egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h8Bxd

*It is being used as a gift for someone else.

I will feed the Hoards

MonstrHugger - PM

I also hoard: Sunsongs with pretty lineages

Allow users to PM directly: yes

I want to breed on a specific day: no

Breeding Limits: A few of my dragons have specific mates.

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of amthystfire* with a Paper egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h8Bxd

*It is being used as a gift for someone else.

I will feed the Hoards

MonstrHugger - PM

I also hoard: Sunsongs with pretty lineages

Allow users to PM directly: yes

I want to breed on a specific day: no

Breeding Limits: A few of my dragons have specific mates.

Awesome wonderfulness. I will update in the morningsies. If someone needs a nice long shimmerscale spiral with various halloween dragons, let me know....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUZog

I was sending it out to TGT, but someone beat me to it (there is a 2 dragon limit on shimmers there) and there was only the one person on the list.

this sounds good biggrin.gif

Hi! My name is elsa-breeze, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? guardian dragons, and sun song amphiteres

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for (30 each), and if so how many do you already have? guardians: 5, sun song: 3

scroll PM

Hi! My name is memorytreedragons, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Sunsongs, Moonstones

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 15 each

modelhorsecatcher - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. Thank you very much!!

Edited by memorytreedragons

Awesome wonderfulness. I will update in the morningsies. If someone needs a nice long shimmerscale spiral with various halloween dragons, let me know....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NUZog

I was sending it out to TGT, but someone beat me to it (there is a 2 dragon limit on shimmers there) and there was only the one person on the list.

Oh how beautiful. May I please have it? I have more than enough CB Graves to continue the lineage. ^^

I'll also get started on the banners sometime today and try to have them ready by the end of the week.

I also wanted to add that while I will be open for PM request breeding on Thursday and Friday I am also known for random breeding. Like with my past two gifts I often scroll through the hoard list, breed something and then gift it. It makes it more fun that way. ^^

Hi! My name is Justyne, and I'm a dragon hoarder

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? 2/32

Justyne - PM 2Gs are loved as are purebred, even lineages. Others are welcome though. If I deem the lineage messy I will freeze. All dragons will be named. Happy to feed your collections in return if able.

I will feed the Hoards

Justyne - PM

I also hoard: Soulpeaces

Allow users to PM directly: Yes

I want to breed on a specific day: Any is good

Breeding Limits: Pretty much anything on my scroll goes, just ask. I will not produce inbreeds. I would appreciated if any progeny was named.

Edited by Justyne

Gift Report

Justyne added two Magi eggs to my hoard and the codes are 3xnUI and sk1Ky

Gift Report

MonstrHugger added a Magi egg to my hoard and its code is ow4EI

Edited by nocturnalsnowtiger

Gift Report

Justyne added a Nhiostrife egg to my hoard and its code is HqFgq

Gift Report

Mage Kessu added 2 Spitfire eggs to my hoard and their codes are W2eAx and 9FMWh

Waiting on a reply from Justyne about a second egg