amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're very welcome!

And oh! Ok! Sorry about that ^^;;; I really should have said *them*, but I thought I saw someone else refer to her as a he earlier xDDD *Begs her pardon*

T'was probably me. I gender-assign names in my head without looking smile.gif

Unfortunately the hatchie I offered Belisar grew up on my scroll xP (Which is fine - I don't want any action to be taken against him, I just wanted to let you know that it no longer counts as one of my gifts).

She promised to check forums a bit more often, but she's doing an internship, and those are suck-holes of time. Great learning experiences though.

Edited by amthystfire

Hi! My name is Cat, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Avatar of Change, please.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? At the moment I'm shooting for 10 of both adults and hatchling freezes! I have three of the ten now.

andromedagalaxia - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here.

I will not freeze gifts. I only freeze babies I breed myself. :3

Hi! My name is a5t100, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?

Red

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

Shooting for at least 100, I have 16 including the eggs I've received already

Updated 6/13/14

a5t100 - PM

Edited by a5t100

Hi! My name is Kanaye, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Cheese

Kanaye - PM All and any help is much appreciated!

I would like to post here in advance that I'll be going on an indefinite hiatus because my computer is broken. So I won't be around regularly until I get it fixed or find a new one.

Justyne--thanks for the note about the PM link. I'll fix it when I get the chance.

In the meantime, I have lots of stuff to do today so I may or may not get to updating before we leave tomorrow. I'll be back on monday though, so gift lots before then!

Hi! My name is Beldarius, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Neglected

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I'm going for three Neglected (one for each gender)... don't have any at the moment.

Beldarius - PM Generation or lineage don't really matter - I would love CB, but I will take anything. Thank you in advance~

I hoard black dragons (alts and regulars) and Gilded Bloodscales. I've also unintentionally built up a rather large Copper (all colors) hoard. It is interesting to see I'm not alone.