amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

May I request a paper egg? I've been trying to get one but wasn't fast enough. xd.png

Yes.

Hi! My name is Amethyst, and I'm a dragon hoarder by proxy

What list(s) do you want to be on? Paper

Who is the dragon ultimately going to (if known)? Boys (listed below)

amthystfire - PM the boys would like paper dragons. And leetle trees. And dinos. and and and and.

Edited by amthystfire

Hi! My name is Artemis, and I'm a dragon hoarder

I'd like to be on the Royal Blue list!

Lady Artemis - PM If you're kind enough to breed/catch me a royal blue, please be aware that all messy ones will be frozen.

I can breed just about everything including Vampires. I don't really have that many nicely lineaged Metallics or low Gen Prizes and the ones I have are not always cooperative.

But I didn't really understand how the point system is supposed to work. Do I get points as I breed eggs or can I use a certain amount of points to request them...? And can I request certain lineages like PB or simply nicely lineaged eggs?

I can breed just about everything including Vampires. I don't really have that many nicely lineaged Metallics or low Gen Prizes and the ones I have are not always cooperative.

But I didn't really understand how the point system is supposed to work. Do I get points as I breed eggs or can I use a certain amount of points to request them...? And can I request certain lineages like PB or simply nicely lineaged eggs?

Awesome, glad to add you.

Everyone can have 5 points to spend toward getting on the lists. people who donate more than 10 eggs can have an additional point (opinions on whether it should be every 10 eggs donated?)

You may request anything you like, though more specific requests will narrow the ability of the breeder to find a dragon that suits your wishes. Very specific requests should probably be left to Breeding, Gifting!

Pure breed, third gen or higher, cave born commons etc, all seem like reasonable requests for the hoards.

"Not messy" is kind of subjective, so maybe something more specific would be more useful...

Anywho, I'll update and then I'm off for a bit, I have a powerpoint to put together and some other stuff. Will probably be back in about 5 hours.

hay, um in your post you requested guardian dragons, but its not on the big list. I have a CB ND experiment survivor hatchi that needs a good home. So any Guardian hoarders PM me to grab him.

Is it ok to give my failed ND hatchis away here?

GIFT:

-> Lady Artemis: this lovely Royal Blue :3

Please enjoy! :3

EDIT:

I'd have a question.. how long does one stay on that lists? For a limited amount of time or xx amount of gifts one has received? :3

Edited by Belisar

Does everyone just start with 5 points? Is it just 5 points to get on the list, or 5 points per dragon, sorry I am a bit confused.

thanks.

Edited by Karobb

hay, um in your post you requested guardian dragons, but its not on the big list. I have a CB ND experiment survivor hatchi that needs a good home. So any Guardian hoarders PM me to grab him.

Is it ok to give my failed ND hatchis away here?

It is fine to give away anything here, and I don't have my Guardies on the big list because that would be 6 points smile.gif

@ Belisar--I am open to suggestions as to how long to leave people on lists--though this is for hoarders, so, I am thinking that so long as it's not interfering with others' hoards, as long as you like? especially for the common/uncommon lists.

@ Karobb--yes. Everyone starts with 5 points. Ultra rare lists take 5 points, rare-4, uncommon-3, common-2, very common-1. So you can be on an ultrarare list, a rare and a very common, a common and an uncommon, or some combination that adds to 5.

Hi! My name is Tiga, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list do you want to be on?

-Purple Dorsal

Tigacat - PM Dorsal hoarder. wink.gif

Edited by Tiga

What a fun thread. ^^ I'd like to become a breeder for it. I have several nice-lineaged dragons and a few CB trios as well as a CB Gold and GW that I'd be happy to breed.

I hoard trios (especially Thunder), Golds and have a large number of Trihorns. My latest hoard has been the Cold Flames or Falcons.

May I be added to the breeder's list? I'm willing to breed anything on my scroll, especially rares. My trios can be stubborn sometimes, but overall I can breed some very nice eggs.

Looks like fun. Can't say I really have anything worth breeding, but I wouldn't mind donating any CB unbreedables and trios I catch. :)

I like to hoard Sunsongs with pretty lineages.

Looks like fun. Can't say I really have anything worth breeding, but I wouldn't mind donating any CB unbreedables and trios I catch. smile.gif

I like to hoard Sunsongs with pretty lineages.

I would like to have Shimmers as nice as yours. Well, I have a couple. But seriously, you have some great dragons, all you have to do is find them and start breeding them. (PS, your reds are pretty awesome too.)

I would like to have Shimmers as nice as yours. Well, I have a couple. But seriously, you have some great dragons, all you have to do is find them and start breeding them. (PS, your reds are pretty awesome too.)

Thanks. I haven't been playing long so I don't have as wide of a selection to breed as others, but I certainly wouldn't mind breeding what I have for this thread.

I completely forgot about shimmers. I wouldn't mind breeding my shimmers for here... if only they would cooperate and make babies. orz

@ Belisar--I am open to suggestions as to how long to leave people on lists--though this is for hoarders, so, I am thinking that so long as it's not interfering with others' hoards, as long as you like? especially for the common/uncommon lists.

My thoughts too. xd.png As hoards are meant to stay, so should the people on the list when they are active. :3

But maybe add a 'number of gifts' behind the name - so that gifter can, if more than one person is on the list, see who might need more support than others. Just a thought though. ^^"

My thoughts too. xd.png As hoards are meant to stay, so should the people on the list when they are active. :3

But maybe add a 'number of gifts' behind the name - so that gifter can, if more than one person is on the list, see who might need more support than others. Just a thought though. ^^"

Awesome idea!!!

I really like this idea. Maybe you could say how many you want and how many you already have? For example If someone wants 50 Purple dragons and has 14 already it would say Purple (14/50)

This way gifters can keep track and see the progress^^

I really like this idea. Maybe you could say how many you want and how many you already have? For example If someone wants 50 Purple dragons and has 14 already it would say Purple (14/50)

This way gifters can keep track and see the progress^^

That is awesome for people who have a definite goal in mind.

Hi! My name is Kristin, and I'm a dragon hoarder

I want to be on the Red list. Goal: 11/100. Looking for non-messy/non-inbred ragons, CBs are nice as well smile.gif

OtomeKristinOtaku

PM

I'm mainly looking for non-messy/non-inbred Reds, and my goal is 100! Currently I have 11/100, I'd really appreciate your help, thanks. All gifted Reds will stay on my scroll smile.gif I prefer hatchlings over eggs, because I sometimes might be locked, but eggs are nice as well xd.png

I can breed everything on my scroll, some of them are Blacks, Prizes, Reds, Golden Wyverns, Two-headed Lindwurms, and Falconiforms&Frostbites.

I have a little suggestion for the thread, maybe we could have a form for breeders as well? One where they had to fill out their scrolls and PMs themselves xd.png

Hi! My name is Kristin, and I'm a dragon hoarder

I want to be on the Red list. Goal: 11/100. Looking for non-messy/non-inbred dragons, CBs are nice as well smile.gif

OtomeKristinOtaku

PM

I'm mainly looking for non-messy/non-inbred Reds, and my goal is 100! Currently I have 11/100, I'd really appreciate your help, thanks. All gifted Reds will stay on my scroll smile.gif I prefer hatchlings over eggs, because I sometimes might be locked, but eggs are nice as well xd.png

I can breed everything on my scroll, some of them are Blacks, Prizes, Reds, Golden Wyverns, Two-headed Lindwurms, and Falconiforms&Frostbites.

I have a little suggestion for the thread, maybe we could have a form for breeders as well? One where they had to fill out their scrolls and PMs themselves xd.png

Hi Kristen!

We will be happy to help with your hoard. I have adjusted the breeder form (there already is one in post 3) as you suggested, though I'm not sure I'm happy with it, I will have to think about it.

We are still new and I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you for offering to be a breeder.

Edit: I can't spell today. In other news we are having PUPPIES!@!!!!!@#@!!!!

Edited by amthystfire

I've received a Silver Hatchie from Glyndlamir! A cute giftie indeed!

I am filling this out since it was added after my first initial joining. I have used my 5 points and Silver was my original request. That way there is no confusion. smile.gif

Hi! My name is SHAY, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?Silver

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I would love 21 (since they are a pain to come by and so everyone gets a chance for silver), I have 5. (so 5/21) EDIT: (I will constantly be editing this post since I lurk in the AP as well, so my record stays honest and fair)

You can PM me HERE or by clicking the little PM box under me smile.gif

Note for breeders: My only request, I love lineages I can continue because it can help my hoarding fix, and I can help gift others too ^^. I would prefer they aren't messy, but I will give a dragon a home vs knowing they are going to get AP'd from being messy.

Edited by Shay555031

Hi! My name is DONUT, and I'm a dragon hoarder.

What list(s) do you want to be on? Tri-Horn Wyvern

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I'd like 50 adults, for my settings that's a whole page. I currently have 5.

Private Delano Donut

I'll be hoarding CBs as well as receiving any breed-gifts. Messies will probably be frozen, but not necessarily. Depends on how many CBs I can pick up. / grow per week or so.

Also willing to be a breeder for Bleeding Moons, Brutes, D/N Glory Drakes, Howlers, Luminae, Mint (if Inbred is OK), Nebulae, Seragamma, Coloured stripes, Willing to try for Vamps to gift :3

After this I'm off to scour the members list to see who's on those lists and take notes. wink.gif

Hi! My name is Glyndlamir, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Hellfire and Green (Pebble), please!

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

Green: 1/50 (lineaged dragons only) 3/20 (frozen hatchies)

Hellfire: 2/30 female 1/30 male (lineaged dragons) 0/30 frozen hatchies

Glyndlamir - PM

I like nicely lineaged dragons, especially checkers. Anything messy will be frozen. I'm very lazy when it comes to naming my dragons, but I will, if it is important to you.

Gift

-> pikapika555: Vampire eggie

Edit: maybe add pionts for 5, 10, 30, 50 and 100 gifts? That way anyone with a 100+ gifts could use up to 10 points.

Edited by Glyndlamir