amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will feed the Hoards

My Scroll

PM

I also hoard: Golden Wyverns and Tan Ridgewings

Allow users to PM directly: absolutely

I want to breed on a specific day: Saturdays and Fridays would be best

Breeding Limits: I can breed pretty much anything on my scroll except the Black Teas, Canopies, and Bright-Breasted Wyverns, I have ongoing lineage projects involving all of them. Unless messy, inbred lineages are in demand, I can't breed my silvers or half of my golds. Otherwise, I would love to help out! I'll do my best breeding, but you know how dragons can be happy.gif

Sorry I'm a little late to the party. ._.'

Thanks for increasing my hoard, Wahya, someone sneaky and Enderecho

Edited by Starscream

Hi! My name is Ylvanne, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?: I'd like to be on White and Ochredrake (people doesn't appreciate them well enough!) lists.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?: I don't really have a goal number, to be honest ^^u

Ylvanne - PM: It would be nice to have some CBs for personal projects, I'd also love to get beautiful lineages that I can continue!

Hope everything's in order smile.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

Hi! My name is ASURSRUS, and I'm a dragon hoarder.

What list(s) do you want to be on? I like Magis and Reds!

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Nope, nope.

Asursrus - PM

I don't care about the heritage. I'll try to leave two slots open all the time.

Edited by Asursrus

Hi! My name is Log, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?:

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?: I'd like to have at least two of each dragon which is a really high unrealistic number, but eventually xd.png at the moment, I have eleven dragons/hatchlings/eggs.

Logmister - PM I honestly don't care what the lineages look like, I'd just like to get them. I suppose I'll start with Very Commons.

For now: Albino Dragon, Canopy Dragon, Coastal Waverunner, Dorsal Dragon Purple, and Dorsal Dragon Red.

Thanks in advance biggrin.gif

Edited by Logmister

I think you might have dragon hoarding mixed up with dragon collecting. Collecting is when you want a handful of each one.

Hoarding, on the other hand, is when you pick a breed, and go way overboard. You fill your scroll with them until your friends look at you and say, 'you know, you might have a problem', and stage an intervention. The 'how many dragons' wasn't for all breeds -- it's how many of your hoarded dragons. People collect dozens, hundreds, thousands of their favorite breed.

I've got nearly five hundred of the classic Splits. Starscream has more than a thousand vampires. Wahya's nearing five hundred Tsunamis. And none of us have any plans to stop.

Mua ha ha haaaa~

Hi! My name is Zeditha, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?

Dark Myst Pygmy (put me at low-priority for these, and I'd like CB-only. biggrin.gif not expecting huge amounts.)

Pyralsprites!!! Any and all Pyralsprites, I just think they're the best dragons ever. Lineages, codes, colour, doesn't matter. If it's a pyralsprite, I WANT IT. o.o

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

Dark Myst Pygmy - they're mainly for a lineage. I think I'll put ten as my goal, after ten you can remove me from the list. I have four or five of them currently, with about 2 being CB. Counting CB ones only.

Pyralsprites - I'll put my first goal as, say... 1,000 PYRALSPRITES!!!!! biggrin.gif I currently have 1. (caught it in the cave recently, my first one.)

Zeditha - PM The Dark Myst Pygmies aren't directly due to a hoarding wish, I just need them for a lineage. This lineage. NO, it ISN'T random!!! Don't say it's random!!!

Edited by Zeditha

Hi! My name is Amthyst, and I'm a dragon hoarder with ADD

What list(s) do you want to be on? STAY ON Red, Guardian. ADD Flamingo

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? No goals. As many as possible. Except Red. I'm really thinking that my 150 goal on red is probably going to stick.

What list(s) are you currently on? I am on Red and Guardian, and want to stay there. I am on the Purple Dorsal list and I want to be deleted.

amthystfire - PM Flamingo: I would like to have as many Flamingos as possible, as I am collecting them for the Holly contest. I did really well with it last year, and I want to try again this year.

In other news: I am finally getting over here to update this monster. I just finished page 34, but that much has taken all day (it's an hour til dinner, so I have to go do other productive things sad.gif) but I should be able to get the rest done in relatively short order. Let's see there are now 38 pages, and I started somewhere on page 31, toward the middle. So that's like halfway, so that's good. I promise not to be bad and skip to my post and update it before I get everyone else's stuff done. But there should be about half a dozen new breeders listed, and I updated the gift list, and the gifting numbers (not the gifted numbers, but I'll see about that when I get current), and of course THE LIST.

Take away points that seem worth mentioning: You cannot get on the Halloween lists in AUGUST. it helps me tremendously if you do not report gifts until they are actually gifted, although it's easy enough if you quote the original post when you say 'this didn't ultimately go there.' (though there was one time when Sneaky posted that gifts didn't go and I had a devil of a time figuring out that the gifts hadn't been posted initially, that it was just a report of inactivity) It helps me if you have your settings enabled to see your name on your dragons. I know, especially with prizes out and whatnot it is more difficult to trust your scroll open to everyone like that, but it helps me, I promise. I will not make a requirement of it, but a polite request.

If you know there are inactive people, let me know, I am trying to keep it straight, but I'm not going to delete anyone who was inactive....6 months ago now, at least not until I get current. I am kind of sad that this thread semi-died while I was dealing with.....life, but that does also mean it should only take today and tomorrow to update.

ETA: scratch the tommorow part(now today) I forgot that I promised one of my friends that I would help her move. She had a meeting that she couldn't move, so she's doing that and I am doing lunch, but I can't work on this from my iPad, so it will be Monday before I get back to this, but I will do this on Monday, because otherwise, it will just get shoved off and shoved off, and it will be 6 months and this thread WILL die.

Edited by amthystfire

Hi! My name is Sophia and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Soulpeace & Black Tip

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? Nope. I'm bulding an army, so I get all I can. I currently have no Soulpeace, nor any Black Tip

umbreon_rock - PM - I'd rather take hatchlings and low-time eggs; no gender preferrence. I don't even look at lineages, anything is fine, although I might let some pretty Soulpeaces grow. Frozen hatchies will get Cutepie as their last name.

Hi! My name is Mischief, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? I can be on more than one? That's so exciting. Silver, Royal Blue and neglected

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?

-CB Silver 0/4 (I don't have any CB and it is making several of my lineages difficult to continue, would love to have two females and two males but even one of each would be awesome!)

-Neglected 0/1 (want at least one smile.gif

-Royal Blues 0/50 You can never have too many Royal blues lol. I like almost any sort of lineage as long as it is even. I am working on a massive project so CB are okay and PB are fine but I am mostly fond of checkers. I have nearly enough CB for the project and they are easy to catch. So I would prefer even lineages of pb with interesting names or checkered lineages with one other breed.

MischiefTigertot - PM Whatever you want to say to your breeder(s) put here. My work runs long sometimes and I have to be flexible so I can't always determine to be on the same time everyday however I will be on at least once every 24 hours.

I will feed the Hoards

MischiefTigertot - MischiefTigertot - PM

I also hoard: Royal Blues

Allow users to PM directly: yes

I want to breed on a specific day: n/a

Breeding Limits: Will breed about anything on my scroll however not around Halloween as I will be scroll locked for the week prior and afterwards.

Updated to the post before this one. I will put you on the Royal Blue list as this most qualifies as a hoard from your posted information. You are allowed 5 points worth of lists, and Neglected costs 5, Silver costs 4 and Royal blue costs 3.

Yes, you are allowed to be on more than one list, but you will have to earn more points to be on more than one of THESE lists. (10 dragons gifted = 1 point toward lists)

Updated to the post before this one. I will put you on the Royal Blue list as this most qualifies as a hoard from your posted information. You are allowed 5 points worth of lists, and Neglected costs 5, Silver costs 4 and Royal blue costs 3.

Yes, you are allowed to be on more than one list, but you will have to earn more points to be on more than one of THESE lists. (10 dragons gifted = 1 point toward lists)

Hi!

Sorry to bother, but it says that it's updated until two posts ago, but I have not been added to the lists I asked for sad.gif

Is something wrong with my form?

Once again, sorry to bother and thank you!

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Starscream with a Vampire egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/krRF2

Gift Report

BringstheSnow added a Tsunami egg to my hoard and its here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AbdOx

I just realized amthystfire hasn't been on since August :/

Aw, sweet of you to notice! I am cleaning the thread up and then we will have a shiny new thread with a HA account!

I was dealing with RL issues, including my mom dying in early october, not sure why I stopped in august, though, the thing with my mom just exacerbated problems already existing.

Hi! My name is DragonLove, and I'm a dragon hoarder!!

What list(s) do you want to be on? I love CB Tri-Horn Wyverns, Blacks (Alt / not) and CB Golden Wyverns.

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I want to collect as many as possible! Normal Blacks: 178/1,000 - Alt Blacks: 14/100 - CB Golden Wyverns: 28/100 - CB Tri-Horn Wyverns: ~110/1,000

DragonLove234 - PM

PM me if you have a critter to add to my hoard! I name all of my dragons and my Tri-Horn Wyverns get a special last name of Friday! All of my Caveborn dragons are given mates with their own last name (except Tri-Horns! They have a REALLY big family!)

All gifts are welcomed and appreciated! =)

You have chosen 8 (well, really 12, but I can put you on the black list and you can get eggs, which gives you the same chance as alts as everyone else) points of lists and only have 5 points. Since you want 1000 blacks and only 100 GWs, I will put you on the black list as that covers the most of what you are asking for. After you get some gifts under your belt, I'll be happy to add you to more lists.

1 pt Tri-horn

3 pt black

4 pt black alt

4 pt GW.

Hi! My name is Log, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on?:

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have?: I'd like to have at least two of each dragon which is a really high unrealistic number, but eventually xd.png at the moment, I have eleven dragons/hatchlings/eggs.

Logmister - PM I honestly don't care what the lineages look like, I'd just like to get them. I suppose I'll start with Very Commons.

For now: Albino Dragon, Canopy Dragon, Coastal Waverunner, Dorsal Dragon Purple, and Dorsal Dragon Red.

Thanks in advance biggrin.gif

Dude, I'll put you on the first three lists as I don't consider any but the CWs "very common." And I agree with Sneaky, I don't think you understand what the point of this thread is. But you are welcome to join anyway.

It's finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD UPDATED TO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by amthystfire