amthystfire

Hoarders Anonymous

Is this topic different enough to keep you coming back?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gift Report

RulenneClarissa added two Magi eggs to my hoard and its here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SXkhx and here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wMTOO

I'm egglocked so I'm going to add these eggs above later on my scroll. Including adults, hatchlings and eggs I reached my Magi goal with 21 Magi. Thanks everyone! *hugs* laugh.gif

Thanks Wahya and thanks again everyone. So awesome! *more hugs*

Edited by nocturnalsnowtiger

Gift Report

RulenneClarissa added two Magi eggs to my hoard and its here:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/SXkhx and here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wMTOO

I'm egglocked so I'm going to add these eggs above later on my scroll. Including adults, hatchlings and eggs I reached my Magi goal with 21 Magi. Thanks everyone! *hugs* laugh.gif

Congratulations! How wonderful happy.gif

Edit: 6/61 - I'll be unable to access the forums for the rest of the day. Sorry about this!

Edited by Wahya

Hi! My name is Shibu, and I'm a dragon hoarder

List: CB Red Dorsal (and 2gen Red dorsal/pretty lineages!)

Shibunari - PM Thank you!

Edited by Shibunari

Hi! My name is Zylara, and I'm a dragon hoarder

I would love to be on the list for CB Electrics.

I just hit 700 CB Electrics and I am shooting for 1000 for now.

Zylara - PM I have been hopelessly addicted since 2008. I have many dragons I have collected over the years. I actually collect 32 CB of every bred of dragons, so I can bred pretty much anything anyone would like, and there is nothing more fun for me then breeding and helping others. So if I can bred anything for anyone, or try to catch something even, just send me a PM anytime.

I also have a hugging problem...I hug everyone...

*hugs*

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of Elsa-breeze with a sunsong egg which can be found here: Sunsong (Waiting for a response.)

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of FlyingDragona with a Vine egg which can be found here: Vine (Accepted)

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of WolfLover8 with a Daydream egg which can be found here: Daydream (Accepted)

Gift Report

I increased the hoard of pikapika555 with two Vampire eggs which can be found here: Vampire 1 & Vampire 2 (Accepted)

Edited by Kanaye

Gift Report

I am attempting to increase the hoard of elsa-breeze with a Sunsong egg which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S3Otl (Egg is on elsa-breeze scroll now)

*hugs*

Edited by Zylara

Updating to here---Done-ish...have to go back and figure out numbers, then post them. Gift list updated, majority of work on the lists are done, small cleanup things left. Must go back to homework now, so I'll try to get that done by the end of the day.

Sorry I didn't get here yesterday, I was doing homework (am still supposed to be doing homework) and I need a break right now.

Looks like I need to start on page 9,

Gifts: wozVN, w5ghN , 6xQjQ, psSVz, yNKKf

Welcome purplehaze! you did fine, it was perfect, thanks!

Welcome Cat! that is definitely easier, lol.

Removed the ungifted balloon.

Done!

Pg 10

Gifts:vmbpJ, grXVn, Vk3Oo, GRKZi, T14Uj, NGjbI, uVtij, n3jrB, uai1q, SP8Fr, hhE1R

Welcome, a5t100, Kanaye, Beldarius!

Updated Wahya's hoard count.

Greyed out RulenneClarissa's breeder profile. Sorry your computer broke, hope that you can get it fixed soon!!!!~

Put a note on Justyne's breeder profile and fixed Syiren's PM link. Thanks Justyne!!

DONE!!!!

Pg 11

Gifts: 5m4YQ, 99lp6(99 Luftballons?), hyqTm, u1T4V, XamJb, uai1q, ewpFr, hJ0wo, kokzs(cookies?), 9FfUX, ilq7c, nwqeO, bG8Rm, ztKhu, anIEI, rcpqK, ZT3mC, a7Ig2, DzdjH, Scaxt, gzjZ3, jhezf, 6s38T, xGpss, SQ7Ip

@RulenneClarissa---White dragons are at the low end of uncommon. I must have been getting tired. *yawn* *goes in search of more coffee* *sees additional posts agreeing with this sentiment*

@ SomeoneSneaky--I can do that, thanks, do you have a goal on your hoards, or do you want me to post your totals with questionmarks? (378/????)/(459/2000)

Yay, only one more page to go!

Pg 12

Gifts: uaJdi, SKHX7, BUqwL, SXkhx, wMTOO, eoYVu, amm1y, DLEMY, N6hh7, j98zj

@Amaterasu-sama--RulenneClarissa is correct, the points only buy you places on the list.

Adjusted RulenneClarissa's breeder profile--Glad you could get it fixed so quickly.

@nocturnalsnowtiger, Do you wish to be taken off the magi list and/or put on a different list?

@ Starscream, Sneaky is pretty good about being on regularly. and I see that he's accepted the egg.

Welcome Shibu and Zylara!

Eggs holding for elsa-breeze: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PYvIk http://dragcave.net/lineage/S3Otl http://dragcave.net/lineage/xz0ws

Edited by amthystfire

I will feed the Hoards

Zylara PM

I also hoard: Just the Electrics I requested to be listed for before and upping my Purples a bit here lately for the BSA, I will take any lineage purples (messy/inbred are ok), would rather they be low timed ones, like from the AP and not CB.

Allow users to PM directly: Yes please!

I want to breed on a specific day: Nope any time is fine long as I am not egg locked I can bred right away.

Breeding Limits: Can bred anything starting at my Holidays close to the top of my scroll and down, but if there is a new release I usually bred certain dragons to use for trading for new release hatchies. Which is usually the tinsels and shimmers and a few metals. So just ask in a PM.

Posting this as I missed it the first time I posted.

*hugs*

Also forgot I have a bronze shimmer if anyone would like it...send me a PM Lineage Bronze SHimmer will be picked up by Glyndlamir, they have been wanting a Bronze X Red.

Edited by Zylara

@amthystfire: Yes take me off the Magi list please. smile.gif I don't think I have enough points yet to get on another uncommon list.

@amthystfire: Yes take me off the Magi list please. smile.gif I don't think I have enough points yet to get on another uncommon list.

You get your points back once you are off a list...And I checked your gifting and you have gifted 10, giving you 6 points, and letting you onto 2 uncommon lists if that is your desire. The points are pretty much to keep people from being on like every rare list and not ever wanting to get off. You can be on 6 points worth of lists AT A TIME. Not that you never get the points back. Like eggslots rather than like money....

@amthystfire: Ok cool. smile.gif Can I be on the Day Glory Drake list?

What list(s) do you want to be on? Day Glory Drake

Do you have a goal number of dragons you would like to shoot for, and if so how many do you already have? I have 3 so I guess I'll shoot for 15 (3/15).

For Breeders: CB dragons and lineages.

Edited by nocturnalsnowtiger

Gift Report

I am attempting to increase the hoard of purplehaze with a Split-Blue/Two-Headed egg which can be found here: lineage (claimed)

Was a CB egg with lower time I found in the AP.....just AP hunting while waiting for appointment time to roll around.

*hugs*

Edited by Zylara

Welcome all the new hoarders!

@amthystfire -- I don't have a goal in mind, really, unless 'all of them' counts. XD

@purplehaze -- Oh noes, my hoard has competition! :o Good to see you over here too! :D

Gift Report

I am attempting to increase the hoard of FlyingDragona with two PB 2gen non-alts Balck hatchies (Waiting for response) Claimed!

Gift Report

SomeoneSneaky Added a BRED EGG to my hoard and its here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZjTNj

@amthystfire: Can you please correct my PM link?

Shibunari - PM Thank you!

Edited by Shibunari

I hoard checkers with holidays and 2nd gens with holidays in it, does that count?

Yes!!

NEW LISTS

The Other List

Holiday Offspring (common)

Halloween Offspring(Uncommon)

Valentine Offspring(Uncommon)

Christmas Offspring(Uncommon)

Tinselkin(Common)

Shimmerkin(Common)

I have a burst of idea, so we will start with a few that are about what the dragon is NOT rather than what it IS.

Gift Report

I am attempting to increase the hoard of Lady Artemis with Royal Blue EGG which can be found here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/3ER6F (pending pickup).

And I have claimed the Split egg from Zylara. Thank you! Sorry, Sneaky, but you will have to share, now. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

@amthystfire

Maybe

Old Bright Pink Offspring

and

Frill Offspring

I can usually get an egg from these breedings as long as it is not breeding to rares, which is possible, just take longer. 3 CB Old Bright Pinks and 4 CB Frills-2 males/2 females.

@purplehaze

Welcome!

Gone to babysit my Grandkids...back later...*hugs*

Edited by Zylara

@amthystfire

Maybe

and

Frill Offspring

I can usually get an egg from these breedings as long as it is not breeding to rares, which is possible, just take longer.

@purplehaze

Welcome!

oooh, I can help people with Frill offspring - I have a CB female on my scroll smile.gif

Although I'd prefer if people PM me with a specific request for an egg, since I've got just the one and think it would be nicer to help people complete their collections instead of guessing which pair they might like.

@amthystfire

Maybe

and

Frill Offspring

I can usually get an egg from these breedings as long as it is not breeding to rares, which is possible, just take longer. 3 CB Old Bright Pinks and 4 CB Frills-2 males/2 females.

@purplehaze

Welcome!

ok, so, hmmm,

Frill offspring (uncommon)

Bright Pink Offspring (Uncommon)

Discontinued Sprite offspring (common)

Hi! My name is Djengis, and I'm a dragon hoarder

What list(s) do you want to be on? Holiday list

djengis - PMI hoard checkers and 2nd gens from Holidays. no matter what breed the common.