TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

happy Birthday, DC!

but well, i still have no Guardians, and as usual:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

rolleyes.gif maybe in ten years i will own one of those new ones..

O ^ o

*excite intensifies*

I want that GoN even more desperately now. Luckily, I can summon again in roughly ten hours C8

*HYPERVENTILATES*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!!!

Wow such pretty eggs <3

If only I had a Guardian of Nature...

What pretty eggs!

I'm sort of bummed mine didn't produce any eggs though. Oh well. I'll try again next week. cool.gif

Happy Birthday DC!!!

And my cd for summon is up tonight... but did not get a second GoN... will try again...

I did try breeding my Mother Nature with a Blusang of mine. I aquired a Blusang egg.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OZ5z3

Edited by Melisande

Ok, I bred my Guardians. The first, no interest. The second, I bred with a Falcon and got...a Falcon. >_< Great.

I. I. I.

Oh wow.

I don't have a GoN yet but wow. biggrin.gif This is really cool!!!

I will hoard GoN-kin, I will I will I will. Except the trading prices will probably be ridiculous, at least at first.

And Avatar yes. I only just got into A:TLA a few weeks ago, too!

Anyway this was pointless excitement bubbling over, so... *toddles off to start Summoning*

Okay, I have to say I am NOT liking this! It's bad enough that there was ONE super-awesome sprite that you can't get without hoarding three OTHER dragons that you may not like at ALL.... Now there are three more??!!

So.... We can't get an Avatar breed unless we collect the Trios, AND successfully Summon, which is about as rare as rare can get?? .... HOW is this a fun birthday?

As much as I totally love the idea, I'd have to agree with this sentiment. As someone who doesn't have any GoNs I'm a little bummed I can't join in the festivities. :c

Didn't get a new egg, but having a second gen from a GoN is really exciting!

Both failed breeding and a failed summon too. At least it gives me a reason to breed and gift my trio dragons again

Please, make the limit of 5 ...

So one could have a happy family of guardians: 2 parents, 3 frozen hatchlings(2xS2, 1xS1) just like of other dragon breeds... Of course more dfficult to get than the others, but obtainable... It's difficult enough to get a Guardian, it would be still difficult to reach the limit... even more.

I've been dreaming of it almost from the very beginning of playing (once I discovered their limit of 2 ruins my goal, which seems to be a basic goal for this game: those 5-membered families: MF adult couple, 2 MF S2 hatchlings, 1 ungenered S1 hatchling; so 1 per gender and stage)

(You can see my scroll to get the idea why is it so important to me, same username. limit of 3 won't work)

Well, maybe next year, please?

Agh. No egg from my male GoN, and a Brute from my female.

Ah well. This is a really cool thing, though. I'm excited for the new babies.

Summoning is even more enraging now thanks to these damn new dragons. WHY CAN I NEVER SUMMON ANYTHING.

GoNxMagma gets what I'm assuming is the destruction egg.

:3 such pretty eggs

edit: >> can't seem to use the summon BSA though...

Edited by psyrae

Well, I guess I need to summon a guardian dragon first blink.gif

Anyways,

Happy Birthday DC!!! laugh.gif

Awesome, I held off trying for my second GON when the possibility of them breeding seemed to get approval. Didn't want to waste as second slot on a frozen hatchling. but now I can have 2 more. You're so Awesome TJ!

Bah, GoN x Ember gave me a refusal and GoN x Silver gave no eggs. Guess I'll be working on this for a while....

Summon hasn't reappeared yet on the trio's action pages either.