TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Oh this is awesome! I shoulda known there was a reason I had a successful summon earlier today. I hope this is permanent. I am so looking forward to it. lol, I was just thinking after I got it, "Boy it'd be awesome if these guys could breed."

I wonder if they can breed with all other dragons or just a select few? And if species doesn't matter then I'm totally looking forward to breeding with my CB rares. biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ and Happy Birthday DC!

First attempt at breeding my female GoN: "The dragons refuse even to go near each other." xd.png The second one gave me an egg, though. Not a new one, but an egg. Happy birthday, DC! I love the updates!

The dragons don't really show much interest in each other.

...Figures. xd.png

Guess we'll be stalking watching TJ's like always.

Aaaaand... Mine gave me nothin'.

:/

Gotta say, probably the lamest release we've had...

Happy Birthday DC! What fantastic news that GoNs can breed :-D

When does the summon feature reappear if we've already summoned two?

I am wondering this as well. I don't see a summon button. unsure.gif

No egg produced with a white, and a regular daydream egg. Wish I'd try with metals and holidays first like some of you guys did laugh.gif these may be harder to breed with commons...

Well happy birthday! Butmaybe next time something can be done that all dragon owners can participate in.

Tried GoN and Hellfire and got a hellfire egg. Guess that combo is a no go.

no eggs both time and cant summon again either... Well I really dont like these nw eggs to be so hard to get ._.

Gotta say, probably the lamest release we've had...

Agreed. At least he should have changed the breeding ratios for these things so that we could have at least gotten ONE. Stayed up for nothing. dry.gif

Now for the 7 day wait.

Well, I have two adult GoNs so this will be fun. Nalina refused one of my CB Silvers, but I got the blue new dragon from Narion x Gold. I tried summoning again too, but no go.

Just summoned my second GoN after trying FOREVER (it's seriously been years)! Wow ohmy.gif

Edited by Wahya

When can we get the 3rd GoN ?

I see no summon

What. That was unexpected.

I have mixed feelings. I've been trying to get my second GoN for a long time to no avail and I didn't really like the idea of GoNs having a particular use. Those eggs are gorgeous though.

Now there's a winner. Gratz! xd.png

Awesome new feature, can't wait to see how this goes. Glad too that I got my first Guardian on my Birthday happy.gif That was very exciting.

Okay, I have to say I am NOT liking this! It's bad enough that there was ONE super-awesome sprite that you can't get without hoarding three OTHER dragons that you may not like at ALL.... Now there are three more??!!

So.... We can't get an Avatar breed unless we collect the Trios, AND successfully Summon, which is about as rare as rare can get?? .... HOW is this a fun birthday?

Very cool! Guess my girl Guardian of Love is going to get to live up to her name. smile.gif Now I just need a summon action, and I'm all set to try for a male. Thank you, TJ, and happy DC anniversary!

Got a gorgeous egg from Male Guardian/2013 Christmas, really shiny.

Edit: hidden for protection

user posted image

Edited by DragonRider13