Desanui

Signodextras

Breeding again! This time it's 2nd Gens with Aylis and Thetalis! Already filled airaani's request for an Avatar.

Edited by Desanui

Im not sure if were supposed to wait for a period after requesting an egg before request something from a different pair or not so disregard this if i made some mistake

user posted image

Scroll: sparkle26

Breeder: DesertAnubis

Signodextra: Zenos Signodextra (Gold Shimmer) x Lyniria (Silver)

Obviously id prefer if the offspring was a shimmer, but ill take whatever offspring i can get biggrin.gif

Hey I filled out this request a while back and for awhile I saw some updates on breeding, but I haven't heard or received anything for awhile, did the request get lost or forgotten somewhere?

Hey I filled out this request a while back and for awhile I saw some updates on breeding, but I haven't heard or received anything for awhile, did the request get lost or forgotten somewhere?

Your request was not forgotten, but I should have posted more updates, I'm sorry. I have yet to breed them successfully since breeding Asterion. I've been a bit inactive recently, but I am still breeding that pair for you.

Your request was not forgotten, but I should have posted more updates, I'm sorry. I have yet to breed them successfully since breeding Asterion. I've been a bit inactive recently, but I am still breeding that pair for you.

Alright thanks, its quite alright, I can be patient with breeding, I just get worrired when I havent heard anything in awhile smile.gif

Heya, Signodextra breeders! Just want to check in with everyone, seeing how their projects are coming along, and if there's anything you guys need.

Remember, Aylis x Thetalis is now open, so you can request a 2nd gen from that pairing.

Edited by Desanui

user posted image

Scroll: ~X~

Signodextra: 2nd gen from Thetalis Signodextra x Aylis

They are indeed a promotional pairing, but they are not currently available, sorry. Aylis is filling out a few other requests I had lined up, but she will be available in January for a few requests. I can add you to that list if you're willing to wait that long. Shimmer offspring, however, will be reserved for breeders who have been with and contributed to the project.

You have filled out your request correctly otherwise~

I know it has been a while since I put in the request (also they were not open at the time) so should I put in a new request? Or am i still on the list? ^^

I've got three of the four nebula colors from Kabusha that I've been trying to obtain. All of his descendants on my scroll are named after Mass Effect planets, to keep with the space theme. smile.gifTherum, Noveria, and Virmire are all set, and the fourth will be named Feros. Ilos, the avatar of creation, officially has a mate and will hopefully breed another AoC to pedigree, but meanwhile I have Khituong the almandine pyralspite.

And of course, if there are any requests for eggs I will gladly fulfill them.

Remember, Aylis x Thetalis is now open, so you can request a 2nd gen from that pairing.

*excited screaming*

user posted image

Scroll: sparkle26

Signodextra: Thetalis x Aylis

Okay! I've updated the request list. Check it, make sure you're on. And unless it specifically says otherwise, 2nd Gen Signodextras are from Thetalis x Aylis. If you are not a Signodextra breeder, your 2nd Gen will be an avatar.

I'll get these requests out asap. Happy New Year, folks!

Edit: On a side note, just bred this beauty, pm if you're interested (it won't count against other requests).

Edited by Desanui

My request was for an egg from Thetalis Signodextra x Haszani; are non-breeders not allowed specific requests? I feel like I could make a better lineage with an offspring from a pairing other than a shimmer, but I won't complain smile.gif

Heh, honestly I assumed everyone would want an egg from Thetalis x Aylis. You are perfectly welcome to have one from Thetalis x Haszani. smile.gif

Edit: FINALLY a successful breeding of Zenos and Lyniria! Yay for AvianCrow! ^-^

Edited by Desanui

Heh, honestly I assumed everyone would want an egg from Thetalis x Aylis. You are perfectly welcome to have one from Thetalis x Haszani. smile.gif

Thank you for clearing that up smile.gif I would be happy to request an offspring from the promotional pairing when I feel like I have more to offer the thread.

Thank you for clearing that up smile.gif I would be happy to request an offspring from the promotional pairing when I feel like I have more to offer the thread.

I'm going to close the promotional pairing either this weekend or next weekend to get back to some of the requests made for my Shimmer. I'll breed all the requests I have received, but I won't be receiving any more once I close them.

Just tried breeding my 2G Avatar of Creation with another 2G one from my scroll - got a no interest, but thankfully they didn't refuse! smile.gifToril Signodextra x Peppermint Creation

With this, may I please become an official Signodextra breeder (at least for the above pair)? - I still have my Rosebud too!

user posted image

My Scroll: LumosSeeker148

Personal Breeding Rules: Please no neglecting, abandoning, experimenting, biting, etc, and most importantly, retain the lineage name!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just tried breeding my 2G Avatar of Creation with another 2G one from my scroll - got a no interest, but thankfully they didn't refuse! smile.gifToril Signodextra x Peppermint Creation

With this, may I please become an official Signodextra breeder (at least for the above pair)? - I still have my Rosebud too!

user posted image

My Scroll: LumosSeeker148

Personal Breeding Rules: Please no neglecting, abandoning, experimenting, biting, etc, and most importantly, retain the lineage name!

Yesofcourse smile.gif

Please welcome Nyenyezi Signodextra as the next generation in my line of pedigreed dragons. He's also had his first egg, a beautiful gold lunar descended from my finished lunar herald project. Good thing that they also breed avatars of creation!

PS: couldn't throw this one to the AP, it's too shiny (so grab it)!

Edited by helix9

Please welcome Nyenyezi Signodextra as the next generation in my line of pedigreed dragons. He's also had his first egg, a beautiful gold lunar descended from my finished lunar herald project. Good thing that they also breed avatars of creation!

PS: couldn't throw this one to the AP, it's too shiny (so grab it)!

Thank you for the Signodextra shiny smile.gif

BTW, Nyenyezi has a very cool lineage! Kudos!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just realized I haven't updated this in a while...

Tharanu and Golden Shadows are steadfastly not wanting to produce any more children, whereas Donner keeps throwing Electrics.

But on the other hand, I have this egg from a son of the new Thetalis--might keep his mate as the Black Marrow, or perhaps that'll only be for Halloween breeding. Thoughts?

I cannot wait for my hatchling to grow up so I can breed offspring for the thread ^^ Thank you again Desanui

helix9: That lineage looks beautiful! Both of them tongue.gif I'll post Nyenyezi right now.

heavenuniasus: Lovely! Suppose it's up to you, but I do like the color tone of the lineage.

~X~: You're welcome! smile.gif

^^ Yay! They accepted each other, just no egg yet.

May I introduce Ayatul Signodextra and her "dark" mate wink.gifxBiead Destruction II

user posted image

My Scroll: Scroll

Personal Breeding Rules: Pretty standard rules - please do not neglect, abandon, experiment, bite earthquake/kill the offspring. You must continue/keep the lineage name (that is the point of the breeding project ^^)

^^ Yay! They accepted each other, just no egg yet.

May I introduce Ayatul Signodextra and her "dark" mate wink.gifxBiead Destruction II

user posted image

My Scroll: Scroll

Personal Breeding Rules: Pretty standard rules - please do not neglect, abandon, experiment, bite earthquake/kill the offspring. You must continue/keep the lineage name (that is the point of the breeding project ^^)

Excellent! Adding~

Thetalis and Aylis are closing for this season. I actually expect to open them up again fairly soon, so if you didn't get your request in, shouldn't be too long before they're open to requests. Thanks to everyone who participated smile.gif

Note! Valentine's Day is coming up! Now's your chance to request a Rosebud Signodextra from either myself or LumosSeeker148!

(Lumos? Who's Rikke's mate again?)

Edited by Desanui

So I know Ayatul Signodextra is on cooldown so I will have to try in a week. But I was able to get Zuskl (also, thinking to just keep his code instead of naming) and was thinking he would look nicely as a lineage with Ayatul. I know we can do more than one mate, but I am thinking maybe I should just keep Ayatul with one. Thoughts?

Possible lineage with Zuskl

Possible lineage with xBiead

So I know Ayatul Signodextra is on cooldown so I will have to try in a week. But I was able to get Zuskl (also, thinking to just keep his code instead of naming) and was thinking he would look nicely as a lineage with Ayatul. I know we can do more than one mate, but I am thinking maybe I should just keep Ayatul with one. Thoughts?

Possible lineage with Zuskl

Possible lineage with xBiead

Ooh I like them both. I like that you have a gold to match with Aylis, but I also really like the dark contrast with the lurker and destruction ava. I think the deciding factor would be whether you want to breed only creation avas or both types of avatars. In my case I'd choose xBiead because I like having mates that produce varied offspring, but it's up to you!