Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Her tale saddened him. Casimir himself had been born out in the foothills, though he could not remember exactly where. He had either been adopted by the native absol or been born into them. This he did not know either, for the small pack that kept him knew all little ones as sons and daughters and the older crowd sisters and brothers. There was no distinction between one birthed or housed and he fit in well with his natural ability to detect disaster with the rest of the pups. It was only after several years that the old couple had found him, then only middle-aged and stricken to find a feral child running about in the grass lands.

It was nothing as tragic as what Sin had just relayed. Casimir had chosen the life of a warrior, but to be designed only as a tool was despicable. A person could not be contained. Pokemon were meant to travel and be free in the wild, as he had been for all of his life. It was their choice what they decided to do with themselves. Her admission to killing so many struck him, as she did not seem that type to him, at least not in intimacy. But he was also happy for her that she was finally out of the terrible place she had been in before and was now able to do as she wished. He only hoped that doing as she wished would not always amount to creating storms.

He looked down the shaft of his scythe, ignoring Dante's friendly antics towards Sin.

((*really long and over-dramatic sigh* Well, sorry, but I'm gonna have to kill off one of my characters. The one I want to kill off is off-limits, and I've been stressing over something, and I need to kill one of my characters.

Well, see yah, Absque. You had no use anyways. And as much as I would love killing off Suave... I need him.))

"...I'll be back." Arrastar vanished.

Absque froze. She sensed something, but... What? She quietly left the rest and went into the forest. Fairy was there, too. He must have been drawn.

They moved together, until they reached a cliff. Confused, they both stopped edges away from the edge. Then they each felt something shove them.

Fairy grabbed onto Absque and tried to fly... Only to feel a blast of powerful air hit his wings, and sending them both spiraling down. They screamed. And then they were silent.

But Fairy had seen their killer.

Too bad he was dead, so no one would know.

Arrastar froze. She heard a scream and ran over to see. There were two bodies, but they looked like they were asleep. She knew they were dead. But who could have killed them?

((Hmm, Fairy's dead, too. Oh, well. I needed to get rid of useless characters anyways~))

Gene, don't pry. Its rude She said privately to the hybrid, sounding amused. To the dark hybrid in front of her I promise you, I am capable of killing. My instincts are powerful, I want to fight. It can be controlled but its never gone. Sin ducked out from under Dantes arm, playfully giving him a psychic "push" so the large hybrid stumbled. She smiled so he would know she was being friendly.

Dane was surprised, to say the least when Sin "pushed" him. He landed on his butt with a crash, shaking the ground. He laughed, and stood right back up.

"SUAVE!" Suave froze. "Oh great..." Something suddenly tackled him. And before anyone could see what that thing was, it dragged him off into the forest.

"Eve... How the heck did you escape?" "I told you I'd find you~" Suave was sitting with another Magikarp hybrid. This one was a girl. "Yeah, but..." "Suave, no buts. Even though yours is cute." "E-Eve!" Eve laughed. "We made a promise. And I killed them to keep it. I'm sorry, but..." "It's fine. But how...? You only know Splash and Flail." "I can fight, unlike you." Suave nodded. "I missed you." "I missed you too, Eve."

All of a sudden, there was a scream. Immediately, Leo flinched and started sweating nervously.

"Ahh! W-w-what was that?" Leo asked.

"I think it came from over there." Zek answered, pointing towards the scream. He then motioned for everyone to follow. Leo stood still for a couple of seconds, then he started to follow.

"Aah!" Saffron yelped, sensitive ears flinching as she heard the scream. "Oh no... That can't be good..." She immediately followed behind Zek and Leo, hoping that whatever it was that was waiting for them wouldn't be too bad.

---

['Daww. I coulda totally added to the story, ya know?] replied Jean. Her attention was quickly drawn away when the Magikarp girl- Eve- came in. "Yay! Dante-kun was right! This really IS turning into a party~" she chirped merrily.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Eve looked up at Jean. Her eyes were like poison daggers. And she wasn't even using a move. "Suave," she began slowly. "Who are they?" "Oh! Um, that's Jean, or Gene... That's Lace... That's Dante... That's Sin... That's Crescent and his large pack of Umbreons... And that's... I have no idea." Eve watched them suspiciously when she heard a scream reach her ears. "Hmm. Sounds bad. Come on, Suavey. Let's go check it out!" She stood up and, looking back at the rest again, grabbed Suave's hand and pulled him along. He didn't fight it, just followed. "...They act like a couple. Actually, that'd be cute if they became a couple," someone said. There was the sound of something moving. "Okay, okay, I get it!" Siglo said, barely dodging Crescent's Assurance. He vanished. "Well... I guess they look cute together," Crescent mumbled.

((*has had writers block* Well, Eve's gone- WAIT. Suavey? Uh...

Before you all start pointing fingers, I guarantee Eve is innocent.))

"I knew it," Suave said. They were moving away from the noise. She was curious, yes, but she wanted to be alone with him, not deal with screams. Not in any weird way, he knew that much. She just didn't trust anyone after the... Accident. Well, besides him. She pressed on his shoulders suddenly and he st down. She sat down beside him. They were in a clearing.

Suave froze. Eve didn't notice. When could he recognize her... By scent? It was odd, but he could smell a mixture of vanilla, cinnamon, strawberries, and just a touch of the scent of rain. Which, though he didn't like to admit, were all of his favorite scents. And no one knew that. No one. Then he could smell another, which, as weird as it was, made more sense. It was Chamomile/Vacio. And, indeed, she did smell like Chamomile... With a touch of pine needle. Eve looked back at Vacio, who moved soundlessly, without fear. "Hmm? Oh, hey, Vacio," Suave said. Vacio moved over and sat in front of them. "Who's she?" both the girls said at the same time. Suave laughed. Then he realized he rarely laughed.

"Um, well, she's Vacio. We're linked together or something. She's stronger then Arceus, but she's unable to touch anything or anyone but me. And she's Eve, a girl I knew before I met Tirlia." Eve and Vacio didn't seem to mind each other.

((I got bored last night and thought of this...))

Tirlia followed. Then she smelt something. It was faint, and... Metallic. Knowing the others wouldn't be able to smell it, she kept quiet. Quieter then normal.

The Dragon hybrids went in the direction of the scream and they found something grimsly. They found two hybrids, one seemed to be a Banette and the other one an Aerodactyl. They were positioned in a way that could have suggested sleep, but something felt off.

"It came from h-here? It's just two people. Sleeping, probably." Leo suggested.

"No, something's not right. They're not breathing...." Zek said as he inspected the bodies. After he did so, he had a terrified look on his face. "Oh my Arceus! They really are dead!" he exclaimed.

"Oh no!"

"Oh no!" the twins screamed.

"I'm gonna go back to the clubhouse, ok?!" Leo said started to turn around and leave. Two dead hybrids is the last thing he would want to find.

"You know you'll all alone in the clubhouse, right?" Zek tried to convince Leo to stay. This worked, as Leo started to come back to the group. Leo hates loneliness more than anything. Zek said as he investigated the death of the two hybrids.

"Zek, maybe they fell from up there."Ashley suggested while pointing upwards towards the cliff.

"That would make sense." Zek agreed.

(for some god**** reason, Ashley's font is not working right.)

((Sorry guys, bad day. You don't want to know.))

Sin heard the scream, and felt an odd ripple, a strange presence. Dark one, we must go She said to the hybrid. She grabbed onto Dante, and teleported to the top of the cliff. Dante was heavy to transport!

Dante looked down off the clif. His eyes widened slightly, and narrowed. "Hey babe, there are two dead bodys and some new faces." He drew his sword, and balanced it over his shoulder. "This is going to be one censorkip.gif of a party!"

((By the way, look up Devil May Cry, that explains Dantes attitude.))

((HAHAHA Now I get it. I was playing Allstars and saw that. Hahaha.))

Something was off, though. That hybrid... He had wings. She focused and noticed a different scent. And the scent? It was also behind them. She looked behind them; Arrastar was shaking. Then Arra noticed the look in Tirlia's eyes. She stopped and smiled, her eyes darkening. 'No one else smells that thickly of saltwater.' Tirlia moved towards her and picked Arrastar up easily. "Oh, nicely done, darling. You found who the killer was. Too bad you weren't able to kill your own." Tirlia's eyes darkened. "Don't you dare mention that!" She threw Arrastar, and she crashed through the forest. Tirlia could feel her throat getting hotter. Flamethrower; That's what it was. But there was something she had to do first.

She moved back to the cliff, and moved onto the edge. She hesitated. Well, no turning back now. She smiled and jumped down, landing with a 'oof.' A drop that could have killed anyone else? It just shook up her bones, since she was already dead.

There was no doubt about it, now. Someone else had been there. And they hadn't realized it.

((Heheheh.))

The deaths themselves didn't make so much as a passing impression on him. He'd blocked out his surroundings again. Besides, he was made to sense within the very core of the earth, to detect the faintest breeze, but not to know death. Not to know death directly. However, the screams were very much tangible. He stared at the spot where the Lady Psychic had been before, turned, and then fled from the area, leaping into the air to see if he could find the disturbance. Normally it might have taken him a while, but Sin acted as a beacon to guide him to the cliff.

He came thundering to the ground behind the group moments after they arrived on the scene. Casimir walked nimbly forward and looked where Dante had. Two bodies, deceased. Murdered? Possibly. He stepped carefully back from the edge, retracing his steps. The cliff was stone so there were no prints to discern. blah blah ninja'd for taking too long. oh well.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Sin sniffed the air, her eyes widened slightly, then she covered it up quickly. Salt, the slight smell of salt lingered. She quickly shielded her thoughts from all, and spoke to the two armored Pokemon privately. I smell salt. You two are clear, I was with you. I may have to demand a mind probe on the others.... if we can't solve this quickly. Any ideas? Sin spoke out loud at the same time. "Well, I know these two didn't do it. Some one has explaining to do." The Mewtwo locked eyes with each and every one. Privately again. Suave, trust me. Let me access your resent memories so you can not be accused.

Dante stood by Sin. He listened to her, and shifted. Hits metal armor screeched. He stomped the ground once, and it gave a slight tremor. "I suggest you answer the lady". He was rarely serious, but he was this time. He did not want to lose his home!

((Sin has a decent sense of smell, but not wonderful. Why Seam WHY.))

(seacatsmew, basically, what happened with Tirlia? with her falling off the cliff?)

((She jumped down. Just simply jumped. And since she's dead, she can't die from it.))

Suave flinched. But he knew Otro and Vacio wouldn't mind... Worst that happens, she knows that Eve dragged him along. Fine, he replied.

Arrastar stood, slowly, clutching her side. "So she can do damage," Arra said, smiling. "Now this will be fun." She looked at the wound. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. Well, that's what she got for killing them. As long as they didn't find out, she'd be safe.

Tirlia examined the bodies. No doubt about it; It was Arrastar's scent, blood, and their own scents. And a fourth, but... Wait... Suave? But... Not Suave. Was it him...? Few knew about him. But he was the only one with the same scent as Suave.

((Him? Well, Arra's a killer, Eve's clingy, Suave has problems, some weird guy's cleaning the bodies up, Tirlia's a detective, and Crescent's going to flip. Great, now this is exciting.))

((Not crazy, darling. I just see the world with different eyes then you. And, well, if anyone who knows me well saw this... They'd know I was planning something.

So, let's play a game, shall we? <3 ))

Arrastar spread her wings. But what fun was it to be safe? She rose into the air, and used both telepathy and yelled. Her voice was different... And so was her mind. No one would know who she was... And she also was now wearing a cloak.

"Listen up! I'm sure some of you know this. But let's spread the word, and cause panic! I killed two hybrids. Fairy, the Aerodactyl hybrid, and Absque, the Banette hybrid. I'm capable of killing more, too. But that wouldn't be nearly as fun... So, let's play a game. How about... What we will call the game of life?" she said. "If you lose? Your lives will be lost. If I lose? My life will be lost. Tirlia can play, too. She may not be able to die, but she can still be hurt. And I know plenty of ways to hurt her. But understand this: This game will not end until either you find out who I am, and kill me... Or until I kill you. Or Suave. Suave's a prize; Four in one. But first, I think I should explain the game." She landed on a thin branch, balancing easily.

"Like I said, this game ends when either I'm dead, or all of you are dead... Or you surrender. There's no way I'll surrender. And you can do whatever to find out who I am. Of course, right now, as you can see, it's impossible. But the victims might know... If they aren't dead." She smiled under her hood.

"I will leave a clue, to be fair. But you'll have to find the bodies before the 'third team' turns up... Also known as the one who makes it look like they're sleeping. There is a fourth team, too; But his group shouldn't interfere. I'll explain the teams.

First team will be you guys. Of course, you can split up and make your own different ones, but I'll still count you all as one big team.

Second team is me, and whoever decides to join me.

Third team is the one who returns the bodies to sleeping forms.

Fourth team... Is Siglo, Charmia, and... Arceus. If he's summoned? There's a possibility that the third team will win.

And you have no choice but to play this game. Pick your team wisely, because there will be no turning back." Arrastar vanished. Just simply vanished.

Hurry up. That voice wasn't Suave's. It was someone else's. It was Suave's mind, but... The boy stood up. His blood red eyes reflected light, but otherwise? He was identical to Suave. Eve looked up at him. Vacio fled. "Great. Looks like there's no other choice but to join the battle," he said. Eve smiled and nodded, then stood up. Suave felt Vacio vanish into his mind.

Tirlia sighed as she heard what Arrastar said. So she wanted to play? "Let's play," Tirlia growled, standing up.

Crescent froze. Absque? ...Dead? The rings on his body began to glow. It rarely happened, but it was a sign he was beyond annoyed.

((I'm excited.))

(wait, are my characters part of this? actually, once again, what should they be doing? i'm soooo confused. -.-)

((Everyone's part of this game... Even the innocents. Um, freak out or something? Arrastar just basically yelled that Tirlia's immortal, which is a lie, so they can freak out about that or something... Freak out about the game of life...))

((No, you are crazy. Never said it was a bad thing))

ESins eyes glowed dangerously. A storm instantly formed. Siglo, I dislike you, but grab Suave and go! Get him out of here, I can explain to Dialga later. Keep the others away from here, we don't need any more legends gathering here. If fusion comes it will be the end of us all. She could have dropped him in Giuratinas home, but it was dangerous to the untrained. The salt smell... something from the sea. Also likely a flying Pokemon. Add that to the telekinetic power.. There was only one Pokemon that matched that description. Betrayed again. Sin roared at the sky, and leaped in the air. So this is how you repay kindness? I will destroy you.

Dante shifted, and put an arm over Sin. "Calm down babe, you've got this" He was a little worried, see seemed fond of the carp and if anything happened.... He did not want to see Sin hurt.

((What the censorkip.gif* to do, I rewrote that like five times))

Edited by Dragonessdown

Siglo appeared... But Suave slammed his fist into his face. It was super effective. Suave smiled. "Finally. A game." Then his eyes turned amber again and he stumbled. Eve caught him. "What... What just happened? Eve, all I remember is whoever that was saying something about a game. And then everything went black." Suave felt dizzy. "I... I don't know," Eve lied. And then something grabbed Siglo and vanished.

"The game has started," Eve whispered.

((I'm enjoying this more then I should.))

Arrastar appeared again. She had no idea what had just happened... Well, that was a complete lie, but her mind was the same as it was originally. No memories of the game. Just hearing it, and being attacked by whoever it was. Her fake memories were actually perfect. She herself was nowhere near perfect. Oh, well. She had no need for 'perfection'.

Suave noticed something odd. A book. He grabbed it. It was filled with poems. Picking a random one, he read it out loud.

"So who is the culprit, you ask?

Finding that out is part of the story, right?

So who is the culprit, you ask?

Do you even know what is the culprit in the first place?

So who is the culprit?

Who is the culprit that's gonna kill me?!"

He blinked. The poems all seemed to be by the same person.

((Frederica Bernkastel, from Higurashi. Which is a horror manga. I have a list of her poems.))

Sin grumbled. "And he calls himself a legend. Pathetic" Sin turned twards Suave and what was that? And is that your... sister? Is that the correct term? She was annoyed, her tail lashing back and fourth. She just wanted to kill something!

"What was what? And she's my-" "I'm his fiancee." Suave's face turned so red it rivaled a tomato. "She's my childhood friend," he quickly corrected. Eve laughed. "The name's Eve. Sorry, I couldn't help myself; I love bugging Suavey," she said, clinging to his left arm. He held the book in his right hand. "Eve, we're playing a game of life and death and you choose now to cling to me?" "Yes." Suave sighed and shook his head at the Magikarp girl. "Seriously, though... What was what?" Suave was confused and Vacio and Otro were silent for once.

((Kill him. >: D Oh, wait. That's my job.))

((Sin doesn't understand physical contact well, she likely didt get it lol))

Sin cocked her head, confused by the display. For some reason she liked Eve. "Fiancé whats that"? The confused hybrid asked.

Dante heard the question, and he burst out laughing. Literally falling on the ground, causing a minor earthquake. He could not get out a coherent statement at all!