Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Sins eyes softened. Privately, Sorry I reacted, Gira is very.... dear to me. For a long time he was the only one that did not flee if fear, and I can spar with him to release energy, and not harm him. It was nothing personal its... How I am made, I cannot help but react sometimes. Will you forgive me... friend? Then so the others can hear What do you know? And why is the seal closing? And why dose the creator have to try and seal you? Sin smiled slightly, remembering a time the beast had tried to seal her. That did not go well at all, and Sin wondered if her dark plate was still cracked. Sin still had her secrets!

Giratinas eyes widened slightly. She did not know, she could not feel it? Or chose not to. "Tell her or I will!" He roared, eyes turning slightly red.

Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave looked over at Sin. It was clear in his eyes he accepted her apology. He stood up and walked over. "I know a lot of things. The seal closes because the chains still bind me. The creator seals me because she's my actual mother, and I'm almost as strong as her, and I may rule the world if my power is fully unleashed. And because she's kind of... Well, you know." He shrugged. Eve paused. "...Then you know who the next victim is?" "Hmm? Ah, yes. Marioneta, one of Crescent's Umbreons. That reminds me..." He fell silent for a moment. "Okay, one question left!" "Oops." Eve's face turned red. Well, knowing who it was would be a start... Right?

((*pats Eve on the head* Don't be too mean, she didn't know that he would take that as a question.))

Sins tail lashed and she said privately Think hes not worthy now Giratina? Openly I have a bone to pick with your mother. Several actually. But for the last question.... Where can I meet the killer for a final confrontation. Sin worded it carefully, she might be able to end this without others being hurt. If not... she would never forgive herself. Too much blood on her hands.

"The sins of the mother are not the sins of the child..." he said cryptically. He looked over at Sin, and saw her eyes darken. She was not on the edge of madness now, but it wouldn't take much. He had to be there to protect her. At all costs.

Suave smiled. The area around them began to shift. Suddenly, they were on a mountain... Or, rather, in it. Arrastar flew above them. Then the area changed back to before. "That was but an illusion," he said. Then his eyes turned amber and he stumbled. "...What just happened?" he asked, looking around. His head hurt. Eve chuckled.

((The second is what you would like to see... So it's in a mountain somewhere.))

"So you're a ghost?! They DO exist! I told you, Zek!" Leo said to his brother.

"What killed you, Tirlia?"

"What killed you, Tirlia?" they asked with sad looks on their faces.

"You guys! You don't ask people personal stuff like that!" Zek yelled at them.

"Oh...sorry...."

"Oh...sorry...." they apologized.

Tirlia smiled and laughed. "It's fine. It was my childhood friend. He had a crush on me, but I guess he thought I was a backstabber. Oh, well. No changing the past," she said. "I have nothing to hide now that you know that, anyways. Ask whatever you'd like." It felt good to tell people she somewhat trusted.

Its nothing to worry about Suave Sin said distractedly. It was a mountain, and not hers. She needed to keep the others close to her and Gira. Cave system.... Sin took off running, she had an idea! But this had to stop.... it had to, she could not do this again.

Giratina took off after Sin, not letting her get to far away.

Eve grabbed Suave and the book and followed, finding this amusing. They were so unpredictable. But that made it fun. She smiled as Suave tried to keep up.

"Well, that's done. I better return now." Arrastar threw down a black and yellow creature with red smeared in. Marioneta, one of Crescent's Umbreons. She couldn't help but smile as she spread her wings. She took off, and felt a familiar presence wrap her, making her invisible to everyone but the ones who knew what was happening. So almost no one. "I never knew this game would be so much fun!" she said.

Sin fell to her knees at the sight of the small, torn up body. No.. Too late. She was too late. Her eyes flickered black. My fault...

Alarmed, the mighty dragon ran to her side and kneeled beside her, putting an arm over her shoulder. "You can stop this, if you don't it will keep happening." He was worried about her, as much as he enjoyed destruction, he did not want his friend hurting.[/i]

Dante pounded after the group. As he got to the shredded body, he looked closely. "Come on babe, its fresh. We need you to stop this, you might be the only one who can". He never noticed her eyes flickering.

"You're dimmer then I thought..." Eve bent down beside the body. She poked it and what looked like pixels rose from it. They vanished. "It's a game, remember?" Eve stood up. She saw Suave's reaction; He understood. "The game of shadows." Eve smiled when he said that, and they both looked up. They were the only two that saw Arrastar. She smiled. "Good job." Then she vanished.

"Sin, relax... We need to find the clue. Judging by their targets, the next is Crescent. Absque and Marioneta are both close to him. Please... Pull yourself together," Suave whispered. Now that he knew what was going on, he knew that as soon as his number was drawn, then Arra would wait. Sadly, he wasn't allowed to say what was hoing on. "Look." He pulled a card from Marioneta. It had the words 'Game of Shadows' on it. As soon as it was pulled away, Marioneta vanished.

Welcome, Marioneta. Marioneta's eyes opened. Absque and Fairy sat in front of her, along with a smiling Charmia and Arceus. "Am I... Dead?" Charmia laughed, but it was Arceus who answered. No. Not quite. To them, yes, but you were simply transported here. Marioneta blinked as she understood. "Oh!" Absque laughed.

((Now you might get it.))

Sins eyes flickered as Suave talked her, and they stayed glowing purple. I dislike mind games. I will destroy the mind of whoever is doing this. No matter who it may be

Giratina looked around, "Shadows are my domain, should I take my true form?

Dante shrugged at Eve "Sorry babe, head butting with every Agron you meet dose that".

((Giggle))

((I was going to be serious. Then my mind and stomach were all like, 'SALAD!' So now I'm just hungry.))

"Hopefully you can do that soon." Then, privately, I prefer seeing you smiling then frowning. Then he looked over at Giratina. "I'm not sure. From what I've figured out, nothing is as it seems here. This clue may mean something else..." He thought for a moment. A well... Shadows... Mountain, sea, desert... Marbles... A frog... They slowly began to make sense. "...Hail. In a place with dry dirt. Deep inside of somewhere. That's where they are. They speak of water, and then of a mountain, then of marbles. Hail, frozen water. It's common on mountains, and hard as marbles. A desert, with sand. Dry. Dirt. Someplace inside, probably hot. A well is normally deep. So, deep underground. And it should have water- The frog," Suave said.

Eve looked over. "Clearly only me and Suave know. And Suave's probably dimmer then all of us. Too bad we can't say what we know." Eve sighed. How could Suave stand them?!

((Suave's number was already picked. Darn it.))

Sin was absorbed in her thoughts. But Suave I want to kill something....

Giratina threw Eve into a tree in anger. "Do NOT disrespect Sin"!

"Hey, no reason to fight babes, lets just go get a drink somewhere" Dante said smugly, as he pointed to a cave entrance nearby.

Eve laughed and stood up. "Oh, come on. You should get it by now. And- Suave." Her eyes turned black. "Ah, looks like she's callung." She smiled, her eyes turning amber again.

Then kill me. Suave turned to face her and smiled. His eyes didn't change to red or anything. I'd rather die at your hands then anyone else's. I'm terrified of dying from anyone else. Though he smiled as he spoke privately to her, a single tear fell down from his right eye.

((He knows his number has been picked... And Eve does, too! The real game has begun~))

Sins eyes hardened. There was something hard, cold and calculated in them. Privately If it comes to that, I will give you mercy. Images flashed though her head, of the thousands she had killed. She quickly shielded. "So we are looking for a lair, deep underground. But the clues sound contradicting. Sounds like muliitype almost. Or several forces. Regigigas? Hmmmmm....."

((if this is a pokemon past gen four, I dont know it at all.))

Eve sighed. "I might die from this, but oh, well. The lair is under a mountain, but the enterance is visible. The way down is long and narrow, like a well. There's water below, and frogs. It should be hailing and it should be dry inside, otherwise." As soon as she finished, she paled and stumbled backwards, leaning against a tree and coughing. Slowly she stopped, then closed her eyes. "Great. Looks like I changed it a bit. Now I'm next." She straightened. "Well, at least now we know who's next," she said. Then she laughed.

Suave, who was ignoring her, thought. "...The bird trio? I think they're water, electric, and fire," he said.

Arrastar yawned. "This is getting boring. Arceus, you sure they can get here?" she asked. She heard a low growl as a response. "Okay, okay. Just making sure." She sighed.

((I wanna play a video game like this, with weird twists...))

I know of a mountain of where the hail never stops, let us be off. She quickly flew them all there

Giratina grumbled. "I can fly you know". He transformed back to his pokemon form.

Dante, the moron he is, was walking around. The hail did not hurt his hard head. He steped over a bush, and fell in a hole. "Uh, babe? There is an angry Politoad down here!"

((dork))

"Politoad's like a frog." Eve looked down. Now, being the weirdo she is, she jumped down, and landed on Dante's head. Standing. She hopped down, now behind him. "Lucky for you, I only weigh about 30 pounds," she muttered, and looked around. "Hey, look! Another hole!" She ran over and jumped down. There was a splash.

Suave looked at the hole and thought. Well, he'd die down there. Did he really want to go? He looked over at Sin. "Should we follow...?"

((Heh... I might make a AU(Alternate Universe) of this~ More chaos, but less drama. Probably.))

I promise that you will not die. I am a legend. I can not say more, but I have more power than you know Sin "grabbed" Dante and floated him over the water.

Giratina followed Sin, somehow managing to fit through the hole.

The metal hybrid did not feel a thing as something bounced off his head. He was slightly surprised at Sin lifting him, but he saw why. "Thanks babe, nice to know you care!" Sin promptly dunked him!

Even a legend cannot change fate, he thought to himself. Then Suave followed, jumping down. Eve had vanished, and Suave... Was unsure what to do. Thoughts ran through his head. Private, of course. He didn't risk it; His thoughts changed constantly. Then he blinked. Since when did he think? He couldn't help but smile, even though they were going to go kill someone, or at least destroy their mind. He followed Sin, swimming quickly. Secretly, his memories were replaying. Even though some were really sad, he couldn't stop smiling. A faint song played in his head. He didn't know the name, but someone was singing, too. The song made him feel better, though.

((I was listening to a song that kind of fit him. With his messed up past. And I realized that he's been being OOC. He's a klutz, who's friendly, tends to trust most people, and doesn't exactly think. And he's always smiling. That's how I imagined him. That's how he shall be.

I'm in a better mood~ And seriously, he doesn't exactly think.))

Sin dropped Dante rather hard on a sandy "beach". There was a long tunnel, she started walling down it. You stay behind me, all of you. We are close and this is my fight. Power and violence started radiating off of her. It was time to fight!

Giratina followed sin closely, on her right side. He was ready for a fight as well!

Dante shook off, and realized he was being left. "Hey, wait for me babe!" He ran after them, his armor clashing.

((Salt's too sweet and sugar's too salty... *continues to mumble*))

Suave was... Not ready for a fight. He was instead trying not to trip and ruin the serious mood. But too late. "Gah!" He tripped, landing on his face. He got up, brushing sand off of himself while blushing from embarrassment, and quickly caught up. And, of course, he was a complete doorknob, to put it nicely, so he suddenly exploded into pixels. Floating, glowing, transparent pixels.

((He said his number was picked. I had to think of the least violent way.))

"SUAVE!" Suave was tackled by Eve as soon as he appeared in Siglo's dimension(they had moved everyone who was 'dead' there, because Arceus's dimension was getting crowded). "Gah! Eve, you know my heart belongs to someone else! And I really hope she isn't freaking out." Eve laughed and pulled away. "You turned into rainbow pixels. I cannot see how she'll freak out about that. Well, I can, but really. We'll be back soon, anyways." Siglo chuckled as he joined them. "Oh, hey. How's Arra doing?" Suave asked. "She's fine. Already ready to die. Well, get transported here. I really wish I could have explained it to Sin. She might destroy the world." Suave smiled. "If she didn't act like that, she wouldn't be Sin." Siglo considered this. "True. The Sin you know and love, right? Jeez, you barely know anything about her." Suave's face turned bright red. "Sh-Shut up. And with all this chaos, there hasn't been much of an opportunity." "I'll try to see if I can keep things under control for a while, then." Suave shot backwards as he heard Charmia. She laughed. "Suave, relax. That was just an illusion. I altered your mind, too. You had to focus." "Thanks... I think?" Charmia laughed and vanished.

((And Arceus didn't want to see Suave.))

Arrastar's eyes opened as she felt their presence. Hers was hidden. She saw them and stood up. "Welcome. I just finished speaking to Siglo. Suave and Eve are with him... Along with Fairy, Absque, and Marioneta. Okay. Well, I think. Fairy and Absque might be stuck there... But they said to tell you so you won't go destroy the world or whatever. BOSS BATTLE TIME!" Arra was way too happy about this. It was weird.

((So now we're waiting for the bating of the breathing and the beating of the beastly ol' ultimate boss!

Anyways, how do you beat this game? UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A.

I'm kind of in a gaming mood.))

Sin did not hear a word the hybrid said. She cracked, a dark menacing aura shrouded her. Instead of purple, her shield and eyes where black. Sin launched herself at the Lugia, the dark shield making contact with her. At the same time, she mentally attacked the other hybrid, slowing her reactions down. There was no reasoning left in her.

"NO Sin, control it!" the dark dragon screamed at the Mewtwo. He disappeared from sight, preparing a shadow force attack.

Dante stepped back, his armor couldn't handle that much stress, he did not need to fracture his skull!

Arrastar didn't fight back. She smiled. "Ahh. Well. SUAVE! This might be your call." "Aww. And I was talking to Fairy." Suave appeared, floating and yawning. "Aye. SIN! Calm down. I told you before. It's just a game. The people behind this idea are twisted as heck." He yawned again and watched as Arra suddenly exploded into pixels. "Okay, calm down, you beat the game." He landed and his eyes turned amber amd stopped glowing. "Sin, relax, I'm right here." The others that were supposably dead appeared. Minus Absque and Fairy, who were locked in Siglo's world.

((Arrastar dies easily. Suave's tired(he hasn't slept at all, and it's been two weeks for him because of Dialga's dimension), Eve's blind in her right eye(Forgot to mention, but she can use echolocation when needed), and Sin's mad.

Ah, what a wonderful life a cat has!

And Suave's criticising me.))

((Oh dear, bad Idea.))

Sin turned, ready to attack the next victim. She was hit full force by Giratinas shadow force, she turned and snarled, and attacked him!

"Get out of here" the dragon snarled at Suave as he was hit by a Psystrike. The weaker ones would get killing in their fight, he had no time for them

Dante backed away. "I think we should do as he said".

Edited by Dragonessdown