Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((I'm dying of laughter again.))

...Because I'm being threatened with being crushed by nine Umbreons and three hybrids... Well, it's, um... Guys use it to... Um... Date... Girls? They just say a few words... It's hard to explain, Suave replied. His face was bright red. Crescent chuckled, noticing.

((This won't be too inappropriate. I promise. I really, really promise. I'll use the closest to innocent ones there is.

Suave sucks at explaining.))

Edited by seacatsmew

He hesitantly accepted the help, though when he took her hand it was mostly symbolic, as he didn't want to let Sin pull up both him and his armor on her own. He used his weapon for extra support. He studied the psychic pokemon placidly. She was not exactly what he had expected when he had sensed her earlier. She didn't wear any sort of protection beyond regular clothing which marveled him. Truly her power must be so great that she did not even question her ability to defend herself. She seemed faraway at the moment and he didn't dare divert her attention from whatever important matters she was considering.

Gene transformed back into his normal male form. "Contest? This sounds like fuuuuuun~ Sin-chan, you should totally get in on this action!" For a moment, he eyed the other Mew hybrid suspiciously. "... You look familiar. Do I know you?"

---

As she was met with silence, Saffron started to worry. Did I do the right thing? Oh Arceus they must think I'm weird now, just intruding on them like that. Way to go, Saffron. Just great... Her thoughts trailed off as she felt the strange Houndoom's gaze. Quick, you can still save this conversation! "Um... Nice weather we're having?" She mentally facepalmed.

Suave I don't get it...... To the dark hybrid in front of her. Why are you here? Think your answers, I will get the gist of it.

Lace had said nothing when Gene asked her. How could she say that she was him? Well, his DNA, at least.

I-I can't explain it... Suave said quietly, mentally. If you want to find out... You'll have to come... Otro's words, not his. Suave was slightly dying from embarrassment.

((Anyone can come. Suave is really competitive, actually, so this is really going to be a battle~

I see a rivalry between Cres and Suve. Because they're like children.))

"...There's a storm farther over there," Tirlia replied. 'So many children,' she thought privately. "Are you lost, or...?"

Saffron blushed slightly out of embarrassment due to her mistake. "Um. Yes. You see, I was supposed to be following my grandpa when he came up here to pick herbs for his medicine shop back in town, but I kinda got separated after a nasty swarm of Zubat attacked me," she explained, scratching her head idly as she recalled the events that just took place. "There was this Absol guy... girl? Think it's a guy. Anyways, while I was trying to find my way back, I found an Absol hybrid wandering around, and decided to ask him for the way back. While we were on our way, we got kinda... sidetracked. I think. Not sure what exactly he brought me here for... probably has something to do with those weird Absol sense-y thingies. Or maybe he's got a meeting with someone." She shrugged. "He won't say a word. Apparently if he speaks, he'll die."

---

"Waaaaiiiiitaminute..." Gene drawled, rubbing his chin in thought. In a burst of light, he transformed into a girl again, though this time wearing the other Mew's clothing. "You're my mini-me! This is so cool!" she chirped.

Lace couldn't help it; She giggled. "No, silly, I'm your DNA. The Red Gyarados scientists made me. They set me free recently, too~" she said, hovering. "I'm a clone, kind of!"

Tirlia blinked. "I don't know about this place much, so I can't help. But my name's Tirlia." She held out a hand to shake, and her tail moved.

"Well of course you're a clone!" exclaimed Jean. "Not like there's any other natural Mew hybrids out there~ Highly unlikely that Sin-chan's DNA was reverse engineered to make you, too." She switched back to her original hoodie and skirt. "Red Gyarados, you say? Those guys were sweethearts. Didn't think the sneaky Sneasels would use the DNA samples from when they took out my tracker though. It's alright. That just means I have a new clone-sibling to play with!"

---

"Saffron. Nice to meet you." She took the offered hand and shook it. "So what's with all the people here?"

Lace smiled. "My name's Lace. What's yours?" she asked.

"Oh. The two brothers are taking care of the Goomy twins, I think," Tirlia said, looking over at them.

(AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!!! I don't know wheter to have them respond to the die part, or greet themselves. I rewrote my post two times!! FRUSTRATING!! D:<

(which comes first: responding to the die part or greeting? that's the main problem, actturally)

((Whatever was first comes first. Otherwise, go from responding to greeting. That's how I always do it.))

Just... Think it? He didn't get her meaning at first but it quickly came to him that since she was such a powerful psychic, she could probably read his mind whenever she wanted to. He frowned. Even if he wouldn't actually be speaking, it still felt like communicating with her in such a way would be breaking his vow. 'Um...' he grimaced. Even real words felt foreign. The only ones that he'd heard in years besides from the Absol came from an old couple who lived at the top of the mountain and took care of him as a child. He hadn't visited them in several seasons, so he was rusty. 'you' he thought, motioning to Sin with his hand and nodding. 'and...' he sighed and made a stirring motion towards the sky. It was she that disrupted the skies.

He waited several moments. Crossed hands, opening his palm out from his mouth, pointing to himself, a general gesture to everything around him and then specifically where he noticed Saffron and the group of other hybrids. 'don't translate me to others'

Yes, my powers disrupt the skys, much like the original Mewtwo. No worries, I will not pry in your mind, it is rude. And if you have taking a vow of science, it is safe with me.

Dante perked up and followed Suave. "Hey babes, did I hear a pickup line contest?"

"The Absol hybrid can't speak or he'll die? That's awful. Oh, name's Zek, by the way." Zek said to Saffron.

"I'm Ash."

"I'm Ashley." they greeted her. Ash spoke first, then Ashley.

"H-hi. I'm Leo." Leo greeted with a small wave of his hand.

"Do you know where he went?" Zek asked.

"Denied. My Umbreons dislike you. And judging by her reaction, so does Arrastar," Crescent said. Arrastar said nothing and just continued to make a face. Suave couldn't help it; He laughed. Arrastar really seemed to dislike him, and she didn't even know him. Vacio suddenly appeared, sitting beside Suave, and completely ignoring Dante. She was in her female Suave form. But she only planned on being there for a bit... No need to anger Sin, after all.

((That's Arra's reaction to anyone who says 'babes.' Actually, that's Arra's really annoyed face, normally.

It's also possibly the most beautiful expression ever.))

Tirlia stood there, unsure what to do.

"Well then, that's okay." Dante would just go back to the cave and spend time with Sin!

((Quit making everyone dislike him or Sin can take a disliking back!))

((Arrastar doesn't actually like anyone, thank you very much. She literally would prefer living alone. She doesn't like Suave, she's just nice to him because he's so weak she finds it funny. Yes, she's... Just... Weird... I thought of this when I made her, and she just puts on an act.

Crescent's Umbreons are highly protective of each other and don't like strangers.

Crescent could care less.

Suave doesn't like people hitting on Sin, though he doesn't mind Dante much.

Siglo's currently being yelled at by Dialga.

Charmia doesn't like being complimented or anything. She really dislikes people.

Fairy's currently lurking somewhere. And doesn't know Dante.

Vestido and Mariposa are currently stone statues, because I have no better way to explain.

Absque's... WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT HER. Well, either way, she really doesn't mind.

Otro's in Suave's mind and kind of busy.

Lace doesn't mind him.

And Tirlia has no idea who the heck he is.

Now, I'm going to go.))

(mostly to bump the thread) (seacatsmew, is Tirlia going to leave her body soon?)

Sin watched Dante walk into the cave, his heavy armor making the ground tremble. She was intrigued by the metal hybrid, and wanted to know more. So what's your story Dante?

Dante heard her talk, in his head. It was.. different. He found he rather liked it. "Well, there is not much to it. I hatched in a Agrons nest, alongside normal Pokemon. When I evolved earlier than the others, I was drove out due to being a threat to my pokeparents territory. When I finally figured out I was a hybrid, I apprenticed off to a Blazekin blacksmith, I made my own sword. I settled down, had a nice pad. The mineral water at my place ran out, and my body armor gets weak without it. So here I am babe." He bowed to the Mewtwo hybrid. "Now, can I ask you your story if we are playing show and tell"?

Casimir turned to face Dante, eyes flickering over his armor. He clutched his scythe more tightly to his chest, stepping out of the two's way and listening intently to their exchange. The lady psychic seemed to know him, but seeing someone of his size was still startling, and that sword... He shivered. He just imagine how easily that blade could tear asunder. He glanced between Dante and Sin, finally settling on her after the Larion warrior was through, his curiosity abounding.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Sin should write a book))

Privately to the dark type He means no harm to you, this is a save haven, for hybrids under my protection. She responded quietly to Dante, only the two in the cave could hear her. It is easier to tell of the Pokemon Mewtwo to understand. The first and only other of my kind, was created for one reason. To fight. He was the only out of countless experiments to live, and he almost destroyed the world before he was terminated as an uncontrollable subject. Many years later, they wanted to make another, but a hybrid. Not to enhance intelligence, Mewtwo was more intelligent than any human. They spliced the genes to give me control. They refined the original Mewtwos DNA, making it more powerful. They created 50 test subjects, only I survived to birth. I was created for a different reason than the first Mewtwo, I was created for war. The first 5 or so years of my life I spent in training. After that... I lived to kill. A little while later, I was perhaps 20, they decided to terminate the other test subjects in the lab. I was rather fond of them and when it happened... I lost it. I destroyed the lab. Every human inside. All of it. That day I vowed to protect, and someday provide a safe place for other hybrids. She really didn't mean for all that to come out, but no matter. It could not be unsaid.

"Woah babe" Dante put his arm over her shoulder in a friendly fashion, he dwarfed the psychic type. "You have hade a rough time haven't you? I am just quite glad you are here now". He was a little surprised, she didn't try to dislodge his arm or stumble. It was rather impressive.

Edited by Dragonessdown

"Jean or Gene, name's the same. Nice to meetcha, Lace!" said Jean, smiling right back at her. She noticed that Sin had been staring intensely at Dante for a while now. [sin-chaan, are you relaying your life story again? You look like a veteran having war flashbacks. Heehee!] she telepathically said.

---

"I think he went to see some other hybrid here. The one that was causing some sort of disruption earlier? " guessed Saffron.