Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Sin sputtered "But HOW in the name of the Creator are you still ALIVE?!!?" There was no doubt, it was Jene but HOW.

((He hits on everything))

Dante stood at the base of a mountain, by a lake. He normally was not one for travel, but his home ran out of the mineral rich spring water he needed to form his armor. So here he was, looking for a new home (and "tail"). He knew her was not resistible to anything, Female, males, or anything in between. But at this moment, he just needed a drink. He got on his knees and bent over, cupping waster with his hands and bringing it to his mouth. It did not have the minerals he needed, but it could sustain him. He was not weak yet.

((Yea I went there!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave had fallen asleep, and Chamomile was carrying him. Crescent had found them. "Chamomile!" he yelled, running over. "I'm not going back." "Too bad." He grabbed Suave from her, knowing she'd follow. She cursed and waited for him to lead. He began walking back.

"Silly Sin-chan, you know better~" chided Jean as she flew slightly higher and gave the Mewtwo hybrid's head a pat. "Boop. Of course I'm alive! You didn't think those nasty scientists would actually kill me!" She landed on the ground, putting her hands on her hips and sticking her chest out proudly. "Those silly Psyducks thought that they could 're-train' me or something like that with some kinda weird brainwashing/power-boosting gizmo. It didn't work, but I played along anyways, doing what they said. One day, they decided to take my psychic inhibitor off, to see what I could do with their so-called power boosts. And just like that- POOF! I teleported away, escaping them just like that. Just to be safe, I decided to train up and get stronger, in case I had to see them again. I had to move around a lot too, due to the tracker they put in me. Finally, I managed to locate a bunch of nice scientist that were researching Red Gyarados, and they helped me take out the tracker. After that, I decided to go looking for you! It was kinda tricky, since I was so far away from the lab. But then again, here I am!"

((Well, now we know where Lace got her DNA from...))

Lace suddenly flew onto the mountain, on a cliff. She sat down. She could sense another Mew. The scientists did say they got her DNA from one they helped... She was excited- Was this one it? Well, she wouldn't go inside. It sounded like whatever they were talking about was important. Not like she knew much about it. She spotted Suave and Crescent in the distance. And... Sin? But Sin was inside! This one walked different, and acted different. What was it?

Sin hugged Jean I cant believe your alive little one, you are welcome here in my home She wanted to share this moment of joy with someone. But all there was is Suave.. No this moment was her own. She heard crashing, and the ground shook. Startled, she looked to the entrance to see what was happening, and a man appeared. He looked... strong. And seemed unthreatening.

He got done with his drink, and spotted a cave. He decided to climb up, some times was mineral rich water, and iron in these mountain caves. He jumped from ledge to ledge, making a horrendous crashing sound as his plates rubbed. He got to the top, and behold, there where two feline girls starring at him. "Hey ladies, My name is Dante. Mind if I join the party?" He said, in his smooth manner.

((Bad Dante, don't hit on everything!))

"Oh great." Siglo's portal, barely noticeable, vanished from near the cave. Then it appeared above Chamomile. She jumped. "What the...?" "Siglo...?" "Your girlfriend's being hit on." Suave's face turned bright red. "I don't have a girlfriend." "Well, Sin's being hit on. And if you have any chance with her, it may be ruined." Siglo grabbed Suave and pulled him through.

The portal appeared again, and Suave- Evolved, yet again, but this time not insane- appeared. "She's mine." His face wasn't turning red when he said that. He wasn't afraid to admit it, either. Siglo appeared behind him, looking slightly annoyed.

((You go, Suave! *chucks giant boat* GO, SIN X SUAVE SHIP! YOU CAN DO IT!))

((Catching us up here))

The moment he opened up to one vibration, all of the others in the area started coming to him, completely unrelated to the previous waves. He shook his head, suddenly having to put up barriers against all of the signals channeling into him. Unfortunately, that meant that the original was also lost and he could not detect it again without picking up on at least a dozen equally urgent reverberations amplified by his armor. However, the sudden rage of the nearby storm was the biggest clue.

'I need more power, leave me be!'

He blinked, staring off in the direction of the new voice. It was similar to the one he thought he had heard before. He could sense massive amounts of apoplectic energy projecting itself from further down. There was a scream. It filtered in with the cries of a human mob in the nearby villiage. Something was definitely awry, terribly awry.

The aura dissipated, and apparated again. What the hell was going on?! Why did things keep shifting so quickly? His eyes turned dark. It was irritating his natural senses, all of this jumping around. He turned on Saffron, glowering; not at her but in accordance with his mood. Casimir vaulted forward, scooping the Emolga girl up in his arms and proceeded to pivot and zip across the rocky range in leaps and bounds towards the now combined auras of the legendaries.

((Uh... uninvited disliked legend in her cave?))

Sin looked over at Suave he tried to claim her? The other hybrid was just being friendly.... But then she noticed Siglo. Get OUT of my lair you are not welcome. Violating the conclaves rules you good for nothing.... She charged up a psystrike, and threw it over Suave.

Dante turned to the Mew and Mewtwo. "Hey babes, you know this party crasher" He said, shrugging his shoulders and inching for his sword. "Looks like he wants to dance!"

((Shipshipship))

Suave dodged. Siglo wasn't so lucky, and slid backwards when hit. He was barely injured. "...If you want me to die, so be it. Then I'll be able to leave you alone forever. As long as that will make you happy..." The flash-evolution stopped and he closed his eyes. "Just make it fast." "DON'T YOU ****ING DARE, PESADILLA!" A purple blur slammed into him, kicking him in the head. A perfect copy of Sin- Minus the fact she was transparent- stood there. "If you die, I'll feel twice as much pain. Pesadilla, you can't die. If you die, who the heck will help that witch? As much as I'd love to kick her censorkip.gif, I can't, because you're the only person I can touch. Don't you dare ****ing die." Vacio transformed, taking the form of Siglo. Then she grumbled something and turned into a copy of Suave, only... Female. "There. This should work for a while. Now, Suave, DON'T JUST SAY YOU'LL DIE! I really don't want to be hurt!" "Vacio, if that's what she wants, then I don't want to bother her!" Vacio slapped him. "No. Bad Pesadilla. Your name means nightmare. If you care for Sin that much, then FIGHT THE censorkip.gif GUY!" Suave groaned, and flash-evolved. "Okay, now lay off." He stood up.

((And there goes Vacio...))

((Gonna sleep now guys. G'night to me, good morning/afternoon/evening/etc to you guys!))

"Who are you calling little? I'd like you to know tha-Party?" Jean perked up at the word. "I didn't know you were throwing a party! Who else didja you invite? What are we gonna do? Oh, you should have gotten me to help you plan this then it would be super duper fun partypartyPARTY!" She started flying in circles, suddenly screeching to a halt when the new arrivals portaled in. She watched intently as the drama unfolded, kicking back and "lying down" in mid-air. "Woah there Sin, I didn't realize you managed to snag a guy while I was gone, let alone TWO of them! You sneaky Vulpix, you~"

---

"Eek!" squealed Saffron as she was scooped up by the Absol hybrid's arms. "Wh-ere a-are yo-ou ta-king m-me n-no-ow?" she questioned, her voice shaking with each leap the man made.

Sin turned to her long lost friend. "They are not mine Jene, and my house is not a party!" She exclaimed, a little frustrated at the amount of people around her. "Who said I wanted you to die, I figured you would move. Plus if you didn't, that was the weakest attack I could from." Sin said smugly. And as for you weakling.. She Teleported behind Siglo, grabbed him, and teleported to the mouth of the cave. GET OUTShe threw the legend into the lake. She turned around to watch the two hybrids, and to stop them if needed.

Dante was on edge "Look here kid, I am not after your woman unless she wants me to take her, I am just looking for a place to crash." He pulled his sword out, and rested it on his shoulder. "But if its a dance you want, its a dance you will get!"

Edited by Dragonessdown

Siglo floated up from the lake and laughed. He knew that was coming! Crescent was there, watching the hybrids from there. "Wow... He just had to fall in love with her," Siglo said, chuckling. Crescent smiled.

"...Fine- OW!" Suave winced, and his form changed. He was a... Meowstic hybrid. He straightened and laughed in triumph. "FINALLY! That Ninetails didn't think this would happen, now did he? HAHAHA- Oh... Wait. I forgot. He's currently in a fight, sin't he...?" The Meowstic hybrid paused. "...SuavesuaVESUAVESUAVESUAVE! SWITCH BACK!" he yelled. He heard laughter in his head. "Oh great I'm gonna die- Oh. Wait." He paused. "...Well, I'm Otro, also known as the voice in Suave's head. And..." Otro used Quick Guard! "I am not interested in battling people for her. That's Suve's job." Suave laughed again. You could hear him, inside Otro's/his head.

Sin was more than slightly confused. The only thing feline Pokemon are good for is their hide, come here

Dante bemused turned to Sin. "So this joint is yours? Love what ya did with the place. Mind if I move in with you" He said, locking eyes with the psychic legend.

"You're gonna kill both me AND Suave- OW!" The Meowstic hybrid turned back into Suave. "Denied, Otro," he said. He was still evolved. And slightly annoyed. A thought crossed his mind, hidden to all(well, besides Vacio, but that's just because they're connected)... He tried not to show his amusement. Hiding the amusement slightly failed.

Sin replied to the metal hybrid "Shure, pick a cave. It better not be mine." Privately to Suave What is so funny.

"Ouch, babe, that hurt" Dante said, dramatically putting his hand to his heart. "Are you through playing kid" He asked, turning to the carp. He was beginning to annoy the silver hybrid.

Nothing... Suave replied, trying to stop mental-laughing. "Now why would you want to know?" he then said to Dante. Also, I might have to explain things to you. It might help clear up confusion... he then added, talking to Sin. He turned. "I highly doubt I'm welcome here. Vacio, come on." The transparent female version of Suave and him began walking away. And, of course, Suave tripped, and turned back to his normal self.

((He needs to have more derp moments...))

Siglo started swimming. Crescent shook his head, sighing.

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin watched Suave leave. Explain what? She was getting annoyed, the apparition that changed forms bothered her, it should not be in her domain.

Dante put his sword up, and bowed to Sin "Thank you babe, I think I'll go pick out a cave, maybe you could join me there for a talk later". He backtracked, and picked out the first cave. Oh joy, mineral water, he could feel it! He bent down and took a drink, and felt stronger.

((Dante shap!))

My name, for starters, is Pesadilla. But that means Nightmare, so I changed it to Suave, which means Gentle. Although I'm not man-made, they took me and made it possible for me to learn TM and HM moves. My mother actually gave me to them. My father was dead.

This girl is named Vacio. Actually, she has no name, but... We're bound together. She's the strongest thing ever- Stronger then the creator- but she can't attack, and I'm the only thing she can touch. Because we were born at exactly the same time. But because of this, she has no true form. She feels pain when I feel pain, and... She holds a grudge against you for some reason. She wasn't allowed to talk to me, but she did anyways.

They hid my power, but she could sense it. I can't show my true power. And I made myself forget all moves but Splash and Flail... And before I met you, I was just waiting to die. When I met you? I had a reason to live. I know you'll probably never return my feelings, but... Oh, well.

Siglo sensed it, too. He told me about his oath- 'Thou shalt never fight.' But he raised me the best he could. We knew about my flash-evolve before this, and about... A lot. Much of it, you may never know.

I guess that's about it... Suave replied, stopping to stand in place. Just please, don't call me Pesadilla... But... I guess if you think I'm a nightmare, too, then it doesn't matter, right? I don't know what you think of me, though. And I don't think I want to...

((His story isn't that bad.))

Sin pondered a bit before she answered. You are not a nightmare. And I think no less of you. The girl however..... Is violating a legends domain. The conclave is not too kind about it, and I AM considered a true legend by the Pokemon. Unlike most hybrids, I am the only creature of my kind. It is unacceptable for anything with power to be here except for myself. It is rude, and most of the other legends kill without asking. As for feelings.... give me time. She withdrew, confused.

Dante, after finishing his drink, went outside. "Hey stud, need a little more fun in your life?" he called to the swimming hybrid.

((Shipshipship))

He didn't stop until he reached a ridge nearby to the legendary's new found home. The swirling clouds were still fitful but not quite so primal as they had previously been. Through even the most basic observation, several powerful Pokemon could be seen or sensed, including Dialga himself, but not in the form of a Pokemon. However, the ruler of time is not what had drawn Casimir here, even though it was quite a momentous find. It was Sin, the one who was disrupting everything in the area with her mood swings. He closed his eyes. The violent shaking had calmed, but as a psychic Pokemon of such esteem, she had a notable presence all by herself.

((I'M LAUGHING TOO HARD. I CAN'T BREATHE.))

Siglo paused. Then a sly smile crossed his face. "Well hello there," he said.

((I HAVE. TO CALM. DOOOWN.))

"Of course. If you ever need me, either yell randomly, because Siglo can hear you, or just find me. And..." Suave hesitated. "...Thank you." He continued walking. He had absolutely no clue where he'd go, but... What fun was knowing where he'd go? Because of the power Vacio gave off, he wanted to find a deep cave, and because he was water-type, he wanted there to be water there. A lot of it. He could live underwater, after all. And Vacio could survive anything, really(it's a curse, because she cannot do ANYTHING). But Vacio would be gone most of the time...

Sin had made a room for Suave... he never even looked at it. The wind started picking up again as he left. Pokemon where the only creatures not hurtful anyways.

Dante paused to take off his shirt. "The name is Dante, I am sure you don't mind me sitting here, the sweet babe was nice enough to let me stay." He stretched out on the grass, clearly displaying his tanned abbs. "I do apologize about not joining you, but I don't float well, I am rock hard and sink."

((couldn't help it, Dante is like that!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

(oh my goodness, WHY THINGS SOOO CONFUSINGGG!)

"Of course, we're okay with it!" Zek said with a smile.

"Yaaay!"

"Yaaay!" the twins cheered.

"Ok then, let's get back!" Zek said, leading the way back. Zek and the twins were happy to help someone in such a situation. Leo, however, felt conflicted. On one hand, they were doing the right thing, helping a homeless person. On the other hand, they didn't really know her. Leo, who's one to keep his mouth shut, didn't speak up.

(ladies, please do me a favor. If something happens like someone disappearing all of a sudden, please tell me. Sometimes, I can't tell what's happening with the characters involved with Sin and Suave, and Tirlia's one of them.)

Suave stopped. He wasn't that far away from the mountains, and felt the wind picking up. Sensing what he was about to do, Chamomile chuckled and vanished. Suave turned and began running back- Only to trip, falling on his face. He got back up and continued to run back, and... Actually jumped up and landed in front of Sin. "Sorry, but on second thought, you can't get rid of me that easily," he said, slightly out of breath.

((Shipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipship...

Tirlia currently has nothing to do with Sin and Suave and all of them. But of course.))

"I understand," Siglo said.

Tirlia smiled and followed. At first, sure, she had planned on hurting them. Now? She didn't feel like that at all. It was strange, how fast that could change.