Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

The creator. Fight! Sin said with glee. Her eyes glowed and the wind started blowing.

((She was made to fight Arcus, baaaaad plan xd.png))

A plate appeared in front of the hybrid. It turned her type dark. "I'm not the creator. I'm a fake. So are you. And him. But that Magikarp isn't," she said, hearing Sin easily. Slight amusement showed in her eyes as she approached. "I'm not that much stronger then you, anyways. I was simple a failure they tried to make. I'm nowhere near as strong as Arceus. I've met him, but that's it," she said, walking past Sin. She didn't show it, but her defenses were raised as high as possible. She sat on her legs beside Suave. "Why are you here...?" Suave asked, sitting up. He noticed the other one staying a bit far back. He looked like a Aerodactyl hybrid. "Siglo sent me to get you. He said he doesn't want to appear around someone named Sin for now." "That's Sin," Suave said, gesturing to her. "Ah. Well..." The girl stood up and bowed to each of them. "My name is Chamia. I'm a man-made Arceus hybrid. I can sometimes sense who's man-made and who isn't. This is Fairy, a man-made Aerodactyl hybrid. We only came to grab Suave."

((Yes. Fairy and Chamia. And currently doing what Siglo wants...))

((Er. Any suggestions as to how I should jump in? ^^;))

((You can:

A. Go randomly appear around Tirlia and the twins and Zek and Leo.

B. Randomly appear near the cave(Arra will go outside, and Vauther needs something to do, it seems, too).

C. Randomly appear anywhere...

Pick a card. Any card.))

The weakling can have him. Maybe she should have gone with team fusion... at least she would get a good fight in. Sin teleported to her room Stupid Dialga. Her swalabu came and sat on your head. "Well at least I cant trust you little girl" She said, scratching the blue Pokemon on the head.

Suave muttered something. Chamia laughed. "Don't worry. It's just because she doesn't know about Siglo's vow. And you'll be fine; She hasn't denied, has she?" "Does everyone know?!" Suave asked. "No, Siglo told me," she replied as she grabbed onto him. Fairy moved over, and she grabbed onto him, too. They were teleported.

"Siglo?" This brings back memories. Suave walked along the seemingly groundless realm. But he could walk on it; He wasn't sure how, though. "Over here, Suave," Siglo said, walking over. "Why's Sin mad at you?" "Well, I didn't fight you when you were insane, and I made her angry. And then I left. But I thought you might want to be saved by her more, and I can't fight." "O-Oh... I just needed to be saved, Dad. But thanks for the thought." He only called him Dad when they were in the realm of whatever the heck it was. "'Course." Chamia and Fairy left quietly.

Sin paced. She was a fake pokemon, but also the strongest. And no one would fight her. No one that lived at least. Why did she bother with these, she would join Team Fusion and fight all she wanted... but too much killing. Ah well, when the others got back she wouldn't be here. Maybe she would visit the distortion world, the dragon there would always spar with her. She teleported there to visit the board legendary.

((*really long sigh* Suave's gonna get mad. Aaagain.))

"Why did you need me?" Suave asked. "I don't want you falling even more for her." "Shut up!" Suave's face turned bright red. Siglo chuckled.

((I HAVE NO IDEAS. And I need to take a nap.))

Giratina was happy to see Sin. They spared for "hours" on end, just moments in the normal world. That was fun, I need to go back before I am missed. The dragon gave her a sad look, "hugged" her, and let her leave. She appeared back in her room, refreshed and happy. I should do that more often when I am around people, too much energy.

"I should move here... Then no one has to worry about me." Suave was getting ready to leave, too; Siglo had adjusted the time, so it was a week in that world, and only a few minutes in the other.

"You should," Siglo replied. "I'll tell you when I decide, okay?" Siglo nodded, excited. "See you later." Suave vanished.

Suave appeared exactly where he was before. He hesitated, then turned away from the cave. His thoughts were too cluttered; He might snap. He began walking away from it.

((Yeah. He might move to Siglo's dimension. Etro needs to get out of his head...))

Sin lounged in the main hall, her fluffy friend in her lap. You are so easy to deal with little one, maybe I should make more Pokemon friends. They are not confusing, and you let me pet you. She put the little one down, and went back to cleaning. Sin got up, and walked into the forest. Not too much later, she sat down with her back on a tree. She listened to the sounds of the forest. "Maybe I am not cut out for this" She whispered, as she plucked a berry off a nearby bush and ate it.

Suave heard Sin. He froze. Fear actually shot through his body; What if she spotted him? He ran as fast as he could... Which also effectively made a lot of noise. But what would it matter? As soon as he found a river, he could swim away.

Sin heard something running, she brushed its mind. Suave? Well that settles it. If everyone thinks I am a monster, monster I will be. She got up slowly, and teleported back to her cave. She actually had cared for him. It hurt that he had run... but no matter. She just would know better for now on. Trust no one. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Nowhere? You're homeless? Aw, man...."Zek said in a sad tone.

"You can stay with us! Please? We have lots of stuff!"

"You can stay with us! Please? We have lots of stuff!"

(man, i make 11 year olds act like 5 year olds sleep.gif)

((Cuties. All of them.))

"Only if Zek and Leo are okay with it," Tirlia replied, laughing lightly. "And I'm homeless, yes... I only planned on being back for a short while before leaving..." She paused. Her body was burning. It was rejecting her! But if she left it now, it'd scare them... She knew it would hurt, but she held on. "...I can't leave now, anyways. So a place to stay would be nice."

Suave felt her brush his mind. He stopped and leaned against a tree, gasping for breath. ...I never want to see any of them again... he thought. But the tears on his face clearly said otherwise. He was confused; He was lashing out. He felt a hand on his shoulder and whipped around. Chamia jumped back in surprise. "O-Oh... It's just you," he said, still slightly breathless. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm really confused about too many things... And I didn't want to hurt anyone important... And I heard Sin... And I ran... I didn't want to hurt... Her," he replied. "So I'm not important?" "W-What? Um..." She laughed. "Sit down, Suve. I'm glad you have someone you can talk to without snapping." She sat down and he joined her. "So, what are you confused about?" "Well, my emotions, a Meowstic cursed to be forever in my head, if I should stay or go live with Siglo, and Tirlia, mainly..." "I know a way to make you stop wondering about those. But it may make you a bit confused, still." "Really?" Chamia nodded. "Close your eyes." He did as she said. He felt something touch his lips, and opened his eyes. Charmia. Was. Kissing. Him!?!? She pulled away and chuckled. "That should help," she said, and vanished. And, indeed, now all he could think about was it. Why had she done that?! Surely there was a different way...

"Umbree!" Chamomile ran into Sin's room. "Get back here, Cha!" Crescent followed, but Chamomile was clinging to Sin.

((Oh great. Now if you tap into Suave's thoughts, all you'll hear is him mumbling...))

No one else had ever been in her room. Its a taboo to enter a legends lair. Needless to say, she was shocked. But the Pokemon was so sweet. You are such a beautiful creature, you would never hurt me. She held the Pokemon tight, not seeming to notice Crescent at all.

((D'awww, Sin loves Pokemon xd.png))

((Cuties.))

Crescent sighed, barely audible. He'd just wait until the young Umbreon would behave. It looked over at him and used Tail Whip. Which definitely annoyed him. But he wouldn't disturb Sin, so instead, he sat by the door, waiting. Chamomile then looked up at Sin and 'smiled.'

Suave was still really confused. That was his first kiss, too! Wait. Why was he thinking about it so much? No. Denied. Not again. NO. He groaned; Impossible! He had not fallen in love with Chamia. He would not believe it! He denied it.

((Suave, just pick a darn girl.))

Sin melted. "You are the cutest creature in the world!" She exclaimed vocally, actually giggling. She scratched the glorious creature behind her ears, purring. I think I have a new best friend She hugged Chamomile again.

"Crescent!" Soul poked his head in, wary. Crescent looked over. "Yeah?" "She's here." Crescent sighed. "Distract her." Soul nodded and left.

Chamomile was actually sending the laughter telepathically to another. She was doing it in a way so no one else would notice.

Sin had decided, she didnt need hybrids in her life at all, Pokemon are much more rewarding. Thank you little one. She walked out of her cave, into the main room.

((Wow guys. 3 new pages in one night. Also yeah I'm cool with a time lapse. Saffron's gotta come down from the mountain at some point. She's more of a city girl. Also, I'm just gonna say that Gene can teleport, despite it not being part of a normal in-game Mew's moveset. Hey, if Sin and the movieverse Mew can do it, Gene can. Not really sure what those Umbreons are doing, but meh.

@Techno: Maybe you can bug Saffron and Casimir. Or maybe Cobalt and Ren can go yodeling. We are all on a mountain, after all. As for a summary: the world revolves around Derpicarp.))

The journey to the cave hadn't been an easy one. Sin kept on moving around, making it really hard to pinpoint an exact location. Eventually, Gene gave up on trying to fly, instead just teleporting there straight away. Sure, it wasn't as fun, but at least it would get him there. As soon as he popped into existence in the main room, he went to glomp Sin, completely disregarding the Umbreon. "SINSINSINSINSINYAYI'VEFOUNDYOU~~~~~" he squealed, practically suffocating the poor Mewtwo hybrid.

As Saffron digested her guide's unfortunate dilemma, she realized that he was slowing down, as if detecting something in the air. Her grandpa had told her something about Absols sensing disaster, right? "Is there something wrong?" she asked warily.

((sorry, i am really board sleep.gif))

Sin was tackled by a flying pink blur! What.... Gene? How in the world?

Edited by Dragonessdown

((The Umbreons are mainly misbehaving. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Chamomile- OH MAN I HAD AN AWESOME IDEA. Heh.

The world doesn't revolve around derpicarp, silly. It revolves around Arceus. The real one.))

Crescent moved out of her room as Chamomile did. Then Chamomile shot outside. Multiple curses went through Crescent's mind as he followed. She was only level one... She could die!

She moved without fear. She didn't like being in this form. But what were her other choices? This was as strong as she could get, while having a physical form. There were rules, though. She wasn't allowed to talk human. Well, to one... But she was planning on breaking that rule.

Chamomile heard someone moving. She sensed the mind she was faintly connected to. She moved into the clearing.

To the rest, it was Suave. To her? It was a young boy, hardly able to understand the world. She had never met him. He had never met her.

Yet they were connected, so close that if one died, it would bring immense pain to the other.

"Hello." Suave looked up, shocked to see her. "Wh... What...? How are you..." Chamomile smiled. That was normally the response she got. "What's your name?" she asked, sitting down a few feet away. "...Suave." "I mean your real name." He was shocked. How did she know...? "...Pesadilla." There was no use hiding it from her. "Ah. It's nice to meet you, Pesadilla. Spanish for Nightmare, I believe? Well, my name is Chamomile... Well, to them. I have no real name. Most call me Vacio, Spanish for Void. You can call me whatever you feel like." She stood up and walked closer. She held out her paw. "Let's just leave and go back home." She saw him about to reply, but cut him off. "We can make a home. I know you aren't man-made, but were experimented on. Take my hand, let's fly away... I'll tell you why." "Why? No one cares, really. Since before I was born, I was drowning in scorn. I've never dreamed a good dream. I haven't done anything. Ever. And this happened. Tirlia was the only thing I did bad. I'm just waiting for my death. Why do you want to help?" he asked. No one did know anything about him. Minus this girl... "I care. I want to help because you're pure, just... Been hiding for too long. I know what you feel. W're connected, Pesadilla." He hesitated, then carefully grabbed her paw. It turned into a hand and she transformed... Into Sin. He was startled. "Sorry about that. Only you can touch me in this form. I'm stronger then Arceus, but... I can't do anything. I'm everything in one creature. But I was born without any powers... Minus the ability to take the form closest to someone's heart. We're connected, though... I'm the same age as you. I was born the exact same time. And because of that, we were connected. Suave was shocked, but nodded. She stood up and pulled him onto his feet. "Come on, then. Let's go home."

((Yeah, that was my whole great idea. Long. But that's why Suave can learn moves.))

Gene finally released Sin from his überglomp, hovering in front of her. "Does Sin-chan not remember me?" he asked with a fake pout. "I must not be cute enough. I know!" In a burst of multicolored light, Gene suddenly transformed into a girl. "Better?" asked Jean.