Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((Ship))

Sin was stunned.Suave? She ran up and hugged him tightly!

"What's a sexy thing like you doing in the water, there are better things to be doing." Dante said to the swimming hybrid. He did have a glorious body!

((Bwahaha.))

((Shiiip))

Suave was slightly startled, then smiled and hugged her back. Of course, he said, his mental voice no louder then a whisper.

((He's the same height as Sin...))

"Well, the girl up there decided I need to go for a swim," Siglo replied with a light laugh.

Sin feel happy for a moment... then she realized what she was doing! She stumbled back, and fell on her butt! I...I.... She blushed.

"I see no reason for you to, when you can be here by me" The steel hybrid said, patting the grass beside him.

((cute))

Suave smiled. He knew that was coming. He offered a hand to help her up. It's okay, he said. Though, it kind of caught me off guard. In a good way.

"That is a brilliant idea." Siglo swam over and pulled himself up and out of the water. Crescent- Who was still there- rolled his eyes and walked to the forest to go find Chamomile.

Sin took his hand and stood up. She had turned cheri red, and would not look him in the eyes. In a good way? She was so confused... why did she do that?! She stuttered "You want to go see your room?"

"So, may I have your name, fine sir" Dante asked the other hybrid, gently nudging his thigh.

((Suave and Sin are slightly awkward together... And Siglo and Dante are flirting. xd.png ))

"Sure," Suave said. He didn't notice her blush, but he did notice her stutter. His face turned slightly pink, barely enough to notice.

"Siglo, May I ask yours?"

((EDIT: Of course not, Archios... I think...

Nah, Siglo just flirts.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin lead him off to his room. She held the leather door back so he could walk in. The entire floor was textured, it was made to be wet. It sloped to a rather large pool, large enough for a REAL Garados. The water was constantly replaced with fresh. The walls had swirls of gold and silver in them. It was quite obvious she had spent time on it. Do you like it? She looked down at her feet.

"Dante, its a pleasure to meet you" The hybrid said, looking out over the water. He was glad he could settle down again, he did not enjoy the travel thing at all.

((Not rated R, just a flirt. An awful flirt. He hits on EVERYTHING.))

It's beautiful. He wanted to add something else, but... He didn't want to confuse her more. Though he wanted to add it... Quickly erasing those thoughts, he looked over at Sin. It's absolutely lovely.

"I feel the same," Siglo replied. He hadn't done this in a while.

Sin glowed with the praise. Literally glowed. I....It was no trouble at all

"So, what do people do together for fun around here" He asked, giving the hybrid the look. The look always worked!

Really? It looks like such detail would take a while. He couldn't help it. While he didn't want to flirt with her or anything... Well, that was innocent, saying that. Right?

"Depends on who we're talking about here- Really, Chamia?" Siglo glared at the Arceus hybrid. "Dialga needs you to fix something for him," she said, a plate appearing in front of her. It turned her element to Water. "And I highly suggest that you do." Siglo sighed. "Because I'd rather not die, I better go." He stood up, knowing that Chamia was prepared to launch Judgement on him. "Alas, it appears I must leave, before my head is taken off."

"Well, not too difficult I just had to..." Sin went into the details of altering the atoms to fit!

"But this cutie is welcome to join in on any activitys too" The hybrid said, turning on the charm!

Suave tried not to laugh, but couldn't help smiling. Well, it didn't seem like she minded explaining. He listened and nodded to show he was listening. Her voice is so lovely- Denied. Mind, shut up for a bit. Luckily, that thought was private, and showed no 'color.'

"**** you. Siglo, who the heck is he? And why is he flirting?" Siglo floated up to her. "Chamia, shut up. Let's just go before Dialga yells... Again." She grumbled something and they passed through a portal.

((Giggle))

"So it is technically no longer gold" she finally finished. It appeared Suave actually listened to it. Even the scientists had got board. She felt a ripple of energy. Not now, Ill visit you soon sweetheart She tried to say privately. And failed. "If you promise not to tell the other legends, I'll tell you what's going on" She said, trying to explain. "You have to promise though, no one will get hurt this time!"

Well, it was a shame the others left. Maybe someone else would show up, he needed some entertainment!

((I'm back! *grumble* timezones *grumble*))

As soon as he stopped, Saffron managed to wriggle out of the Absol's grip. "What... is this place?" she asked. Despite not being Psychic, even she felt somewhat strange due to the strong influence of the legendaries in the area. She hopped up and down, trying to catch a better glimpse of what was going on. There seemed to be a bunch of hybrids there, including this one pokemon hybrid she had never even seen before. She recalled a bunch of weird people back in the city talking about how they were going to create a new type of hybrid that was more powerful than before. Were they referring to this?

---

"Aww, you two are so cute together!" cooed Jean, barging in between the couple. She pulled on Suave's cheeks playfully, contorting it into silly faces. "So, why don't you introduce me to your sweetheart, hmm Sin-chan?"

((Jean's like: I can ship that~))

Edited by greenglassesgal

Suddenly realizing himself, Casimir let the girl go to do as she pleased. As far as he was concerned, this as just another part of home. Not one that he visited often, but still within the collective range of his territory. Other absol's lived here. Some were even from his family albeit a very loose usage of the word; and yet here they were surrounded by legendaries of all sorts. He knelt, peering over the edge of the cliff at the forest below. There ran a river nearby which sent water into the lake that the Master Dialga was currently in, and if you followed it's winding path just a little but further up... There was another ridge and in the bottom of it an entrance that had already been well worn by the heavy feet of half-breeds. He tapped Saffron's shoulder, directing her attention up to the cave, the source of all the commotion from earlier.

(seacatsmew, can you do me a favor and cross out the form for Vauther? I realized that he just won't be as useful or involved as much as I really would have liked. Besides, i wanted to name Darkleo instead.)

Saffron started a little when the Absol tapped her on the shoulder, but soon saw where he was pointing. Yep, that was the place with the weird hybrid. That was probably the source of that peculiar feeling from before. "Um. So now what?" she asked, at a loss for words.

Sin turned bright red. "Jene stooaooooooop He's just a friend don'tdothat!!!".

Dante saw a handsome dark type on the other side of the lake. "Hey sweet thing, why don't you come here" He said, turning on the charm... again.

((Shipship))

"Just a friend, eh?" challenged Jean, waggling her eyebrows suggestively as she relinquished Suave's face. "Fine. I'll leave it at that... FOR NOW~" She then turned to face the Magicarp hybrid. "Nice to meetcha! I'm Jean!" She then transformed back into a guy. "... Or Gene. Whichever goes. Name's more or less the same, anyways. Me and Sin-chan here are old prison-buddies! If you need any useless trivia/baseless lies about her, I can tell you lots of things. L O T S . O F . T H I N G S ~ ~ ~" He held a hand out for Suave to shake.