Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((... I tried to follow this. I really did. *sigh* Recap, please? What happened after that whole Arra killed two peeps and was like LET'S PLAY A GAME?))

((Marioneta died, then they found Arrastar, and Suave and Eve died, and then it was revealed IT'S SERIOUSLY A GAME, and now Sin's gone mad.))

Suave's eyes turned red and started glowing. "You are NOT the censorkip.gif boss of me," he snapped. He flash evolved. "Sorry, Giratina, but I kind of made an oath, and I am not leaving. Unless I want to get killed by Siglo... And Marioneta... And basically everyone who 'died.' And also... I try to keep my promises. And oaths." In one quick movement, he was floating. Eve pulled the 'dead' people along to escape.

Sin was enraged that her attack missed. She launched a flamethrower, that Giratina dodged. It made the cave wall behind him into a molten pool of lava. She turned to face Suave, and launched a electric attack at him!

"I will not tell you again hybrid, she is not playing your childish game". The dragon took the thunderbolt, and shuddered. He could not do that again, she was not holding back. He disappeared for another Shadowforce.

((Can I have a bit of a recap? I sort of neglected to post for a day or so and then I got lost))

((Read the first page for the recap from the game and on.

I suck at recaps, but from what I know, nothing has really happened for the clearing, minus the game, but it's over.))

"I'm not leaving without her." His arm began glowing. Suave landed and let his power radiate from him. Almost the same as Arceus's. "Why don't you leave instead?" His voice was cold, and definitely not like derpicarp Suave.

Sin reacted to the presence. Finally, she would be able to do what she was created for

"Fool, she sees you as your mother, do you want to die?" Giratina desperately hit her with a shadow force, in her weakest spot. Her head. She crumpled, knocked out. Giratina was stunned, he had never defeated her.

Suave looked over at Giratina as his flash-evolve wore off. "I'm just waiting until I die," he said, his voice cold and emotionless. Then he smiled, turned, and walked to the wall. He cut a hole in it and left, his arm still glowing.

((Read front page and last few posts.))

Edited by seacatsmew

((... Ehhhh, still lost. I'm just gonna... yeah...))

Jean randomly teleported between Giratina and Sin. "Hey guys! Missed me-?" Her words were cut off as she saw what she had just popped into. Her grin slowly became a frown. "I'm late, aren't I?" she asked, voice oddly serious for a change. She floated over to Giratina, looking him in the eye. "What. Happened. To. Sin?" she questioned, punctuating every word.

((Mama Jean time! Not sure what to do with Saffron, since I don't know what's up with the dragon siblings.))

(not much. unless someone throws in an event for them. hmm, might sign up for the AU. Ash and Ashley won't be used though. Neither will Vauther. I completely gave up on him.)

Jean's attention was immediately turned back to Sin, her expression softening as she sensed the remnants of the psychic fury the Mewtwo hybrid unleashed. "Oh dear. You let it take control of you again?" She floated over and gave Sin a hug, before helping her to her feet. "You're better than your urges, you know. Seeing you like that makes me unhappy." She smiled. "So always stay like yourself, Sin-chan~" She then noticed the hole in the wall. "... Where's Suave-kun?"

I-I don't know. Sun said, looking at Giratina

"He left, the foolish creature wanted to try to fight you" The dragon said, turning back to his human form.

Yeah. So what if I did? I'm only waiting until I die, Suave thought to himself. He was actually leaning against the wall right outside the hole he made, and eavesdropping. His power was hidden away, and so was his presence. The only way you'd know he was there was if you walked out of the hole and looked over at him. He looked down at the ground. ...She's waiting. Suave closed his glowing red eyes. If he died, he might see her again.

Suave's eyes opened when he heard that. He smiled and straightened himself. Well, it's about time for me to leave, he thought. Suave began walking. He had no idea where he was going. Or if they could see him(they could). But he didn't really care.

((...Sinave?))

Sin teleported in front of Suave. Come with me. She grabbed him, and teleported into an odd demention. The ground seemed to be stained with blood, and it was silent.

Suave was startled. He looked around. "...Where are we?" he asked quietly, like he was afraid to break the silence.

The creator tried to trap me here once. You can say its my... sins... it has no meaning but to me. We can speak in private here, no one can get in without me. Sin said. The strange place did not seem to bother her at all.

"Ah." Suave was silent for a moment. "...So, what do you need?" he asked. She must have had a reason for bringing him here, right?

Need? Nothing. Want? She turned away, slightly red. Companionship..... Countless years I have been alone, either feared or worshiped. Can I not just have a friend? Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave smiled. Of course. I will always be there for you... Or, at least, try to be, he said. Well, that sounds more like what a knight would do. But that can't be helped. It's just who I am.

Giratina is protective of me, I am the only one that sees him as a living thing, and not a monster. He bears you no ill will Suave... Sin said, suddenly sounding tired. Edited by Dragonessdown

I'm aware of that. Hmm... Are you tired? The 'outer shell' of me you know is resting. Maybe you should rest, too, Suave said. You've done a lot lately, after all.