Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Sin grabbed Gene out of the air. I see you still don't behave well She then proceeded to tickle the mew hybrid.

"Hahahahaha- no don't do tha- stop it!" cried Gene in between laughs. He then glowed white as he transformed into a Squirtle (the actual pokemon, not a hybrid) and receded into his shell. [Ha ha! Now you won't be able to tickle me!] he telepathically spoke.

((I'm dying in more ways then one... I'm sick enough to be losing anything I eat, and this isn't happening.

I REGRET NOTHING!))

Suave's face turned red and he looked away, humming, trying to distract himself. He sensed someone different, but... One he knew. They were hiding their energy, so why could he sense it? His eyes turned red, but not in madness. Get. Out. Only the strange, invisible energy heard. It vanished without a trace. Suave's eyes turned amber again, and he stumbled a bit, dizzy. He had no idea what just happened... But it had never been like that before. It didn't matter if he was insane or not; He remembered it all. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts; No use worrying about it.

((NOTHING!!!))

(Wow, talk about quiet.)

Vauther was walking next to the lake, when he heard someone. He looked around and saw a Lairon hybrid across the lake. Making sure no one else was around, he looked at the other hybrid and said, "Wait, are you talking to me?" What Vauther heard from him was something flirty. Something he thought no one would ever say to him.

Once back at the clubhouse, the Dragon hybrids showed Tirlia around. Afterwards, they wanted to know about Tirlia. "Hey, Tirlia, why tell us a few things about yourself?" Zek asked her.

Tirlia hesitated. Well, as long as she didn't mention that... "I'm a Houndoom hybrid, as you can see. It's easy to hide, all I have is this tail." As if hearing her, her tail moved. "I can tell I'm quite a bit younger then you and Leo- I'm only 16. But I also know I've experienced something you, hopefully, will never have to. Hopefully, none of you will." She paused. Was she revealing too much? "...And I have a soft spot for children. There isn't much else to know about me." She smiled. 'Minus the fact that I'm dead, and only back to kill someone,' she added in her mind. Edited by seacatsmew

Go up and investigate. What else? He switched his gaze over the areas of interest a final time and, deciding he could leave them to see what the chaos was about, hurried up the slope to the cave. He would make sure Saffron reached that path she talked about, he really would, but this was currently a more pressing matter.

((Sorry for the sort of lame posts))

((Sorry, been trying to get my life back in order))

Sin felt something dark approaching the cave. Who are you, and what are you doing in my domain.

"Who else would I be talking too hun, sit down here" Dante patted the grass next to him invitingly.

As soon as he saw Sin grow slightly more alert, Suave focused. He could sense it, too. He knew he had already used a lot of energy, flash-evolving. But if needed... He'd use more. But he would wait, because if they meant no harm, why would he attack?

((I need to do something...))

Sin noticed Suave grow alert Relax, I think its just.... Curious. Strange I cannot pin down a gender though.. Edited by Dragonessdown

Suave looked at Sin, out of the corner of his eye. You could see that when she said 'relax,' he really did relax more.

((Okay, gotta go. Sorry about the horrid post.))

[Hmm?] Gene popped out of his shell, cocking his head as he sensed the strange being. Not bothering to Transform back, he scampered over to the cave entrance and stuck his head out. [is someone there now? No need to be shy~]

---

"... Alright then..." said Saffron as her Absol guide took off. Maybe he had to run an errand or meet up with whoever it was in that cave? This is what I get for trusting strangers... she thought. Then again, it's not like I have a choice. She sighed. Perhaps she should take the time to see what was up with some of the hybrids there. It wasn't like she was going anywhere soon. She made her way over to the cluster of caves. As she wandered around, she noticed a group of Goomy and Hydregion hybrids with a Houndoom hybrid that seemed somewhat... off. Still, she decided to press on and see what was going on. There were kids about her age in there, so she figured it wouldn't be too bad. "... Hi?" she greeted them, unsure of whether she had made the correct move.

((Haha yay for randomly interrupting people!))

((They're in a clubhouse, not a cave. I think.))

Tirlia jumped when she heard Saffron. The burning feeling grew worse, along the back of her neck. 'So this body is, indeed, rejecting me. Figures,' she thought. But if she left it... No. She wouldn't.

Sin felt vibrations off the houndooms body. Is the body trying to reject you? She asked very privately. Edited by Dragonessdown

'Yes. It seems this body has a weakness that clashes with my strengths,' Tirlia replied. She knew exactly what was going on now. But she kept it from Sin, knowing as soon as she knew... Well, she'd probably be stuck looking for a body again.

I am, preoccupied... but let me see... Sin Sent power into the body, reshaping it slowly to better attach to the hybrids soul. A promise is a promise... and you seem to be enjoying yourself

'Why would you care?' Tirlia snapped. She couldn't help it; anyone that was close to Suave? She hated them. They were friends with her killer. The one that had loved her. What was worse? She could tell he loved Sin. She wasn't jealous, but she kind of wanted to make Suave suffer more by killing Sin. But that could wait.

Casimir's boots scraped against the gravel and other loose bits of rock on the ground as he approached the cave. It was probably foolhardy of him to be approaching such a powerful aura, especially without so much as drawing his scythe, but it would be equally as idiotic to march in against a superior being without first trying to achieve peace. He looked down at the squirtle that stepped into his path as he was about to enter the cave. It was tiny compared to him and he wondered what on earth it was doing here, but after analyzing it he found that it too felt somewhat strange.

He stepped more fully into the center of the entrance. He looked from the squirtle in to the darkness held by the rock, trying to see if a human was around, which would not surprise him. He drew his scythe finally, holding it in the mitts of his chain armor. If there were such a person in his way he would deal with them accordingly if and when they decided to cause him trouble. The sun glinted brightly off of the back and sides of his armor, sending little streaks of light into the cave, but not enough to illuminate it.

Privately to the dark hybrid. I do not know your side of the story, and you are a living being, and died as a child. I do want you to be happy, believe it or not. And do hide your thoughts more carefully when you are plotting to kill me. Let me know if the body gives you any more problems little one. She sounded amused, and slightly sad. The younger hybrid reminded her so much of the young Houndour. The scientists killed her too. She saw a shape move into her cave, with a raised weapon. You dare to come in my domain with a drawn weapon? Sin stepped up, her eyes glowing and her shield around her crackling with power. She stood in front of Gene and Suave, a clear challenge displayed. She engaged her ability, and the wind picked up.

((She isn't scared of a thing is she?))

The hair on the back of his neck bristled in alarm upon seeing the mewtwo. The normally dull red edge of his scythe lit up bright purple and he held it defensively in front of him. His armor clinked as he widened his stance to match it. He could feel the energy of Sin's abilities and they made him nervous, no matter how acutely he endeavored to repress the feeling. He backed several feet away, each step making the same crunching noise as when he had approached. He hesitated to attack. In jagged clockwork movements, as if it pained him, Casimir sank to one knee and buried the shaft of his scythe into the ground, only held aloft by his left hand. He bowed his head. It was an immensely unfamiliar and awkward position he decided, and one that he never wanted to be in again. For now he would only able to rely on his armor to deflect the blow if the powerful hybrid should decide to attack. The weight of a small flute strapped to his side weighed on him as he decided whether or not he should use it.

Sin brushed his mind gently. Ah, you mean no harm. No reason for you to be uncomfortable. You are welcome as long as you harm none here. She dropped her shield and ability. She offered the hybrid her hand to help it up.

'I see you're occupied. If you ever really want to know my side, I'll tell you. But I doubt you'll believe what I have to say.' Tirlia looked over at Saffron warily.

Suave watched. And then... Crescent walked in, ignoring Casimir and basically everyone. He put Chamomile down and she ran off, then grabbed Suave's wrist and started dragging him. "WaitwaitwaITWAIT! Where are you taking me?" Suave asked, struggling to free himself. "We're having a contest. Arrastar, come on, you're the judge." Arrastar appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "But Crescent..." she said, though she followed anyways. "Why are we having a contest?! And why now?!" "Suave, shut up. Arrastar, you have nothing else to do. And Lace, stop lurking and come on! Same with you, Umbreon pack." The Umbreons suddenly ran outside, imitating a army. Crescent followed with Arrastar and Suave. Lace dropped down from the top of the entrance, following.

((I just had to. I thought of the most beautiful contest ever.

And you can tell, out of my characters, who's the real boss...))

Sin sighed, she was never invited. To the Houndoom. I promise I will make time for us to meet in person. Soon. We will be in another legends domain, he will not talk to any but I right now. Unless you have time now, it would be no more than a moment in this world. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Hey, Cres... Why didn't you invite Sin?" "Because it's a pick-up line contest." "Wait, WHAT?!" Suave started struggling even more. "I am not doing this!" "Too late. If Sin really wants to join... Lace, would you mind?" "Gladly!" Sin, if you want to join, we're just a bit in the forest~ Crescent and Suave are doing a pick-up line contest! Lace said telepathically to Sin, keeping it private. "Done!" Arrastar chuckled as her and Lace sat down. The Umbreons held Suave down- somehow- and Crescent chuckled. "We'll start as soon as Sin replies."

((Yes. A pick-up line contest.

I have no idea what I've been drinking, before you ask. Maybe someone put something in my water.))

Sin was rather confused. What's that? she asked Suave privately.

((Giggle))