Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

"Fiancé means we're engaged. As in, he's my mate. As in, claimed," Eve said. She wasn't fazed by either the question or the earthquake. Suave attempted to control his blush, and he opened the book. Maybe it would help.

Please tell me what happened in this night.

It's like the cat inside the box.

You don't know if the cat in the box is dead or alive.

The cat in the box was dead.

He wasn't blushing anymore, but instead, questioning the poems. What cat in a box? He read the next one.

The frog in the well was happy.

It wasn't interested what was outside the well.

The frog in the well was happy.

It was recluse to anything that happened outside the well.

And you were happy.

Because you didn't know what occurred outside the well.

"What the heck kind of book is this...?" he mumbled, closing it. Then Eve tightened her grip on his arm and his face turned red again.

((I love these poems, and they're all from the same source. All of them are here. Just don't stray from that page, because it's a violent game~))

He was taken? Well then... Suave was looking at the poem. A well, deep water is where they hide? Or in deep water? Or was it mocking, because I don't know all that happens?

Dante still had not recovered

"Eve, for the last time, stop acting like we're engaged. You're not helping me focus," Suave said. Eve laughed. "Sorry, Suavey." Suave looked over at Sin, then back at the book. He was trying to focus, because if his mind wandered, it could go to anything.

Maybe they work in a way? I don't think it means it like that. Oh, here's one that might explain something. Suave paused.

The little girl cried when she lost her marbles in the desert.

She searched the desert for one hundred years.

The little girl cried when she thought she might've lost them in the sea rather than the desert.

She searched the depths of the sea for one hundred years.

The little girl cried when she thought she might've lost them in the mountains than the sea.

How long will it take till she begins to doubt whether or not she actually lost them to begin with?

"...Desert... Sea... Mountains..." He then froze. Another one. More then one that spoke of wells. What was this? The world become blurry. He couldn't move. And suddenly, the ground beneath him broke.

Eve let go of him and stumbled away. He was in a... Well. "Isn't that ironic?" he grumbled. There was no way he could get up. There was no water, and something was keeping anything else from entering. He put the book down and tried to climb, only to fall.

Funny, the book had opened to a page that had a poem on it that said:

"What kind of world lies outside of the well?

Is it something that is worth struggling for?

What kind of world lies outside of the well?

Is it something so attractive enough to fall and try over and over again?

What kind of world lies outside of the well?

Let's enjoy taking the pains of finding that out.

If I reach the world that yearn for, it must be a spectacular world.

Even if that world was another pit inside a well.

The key to the new world is the resolve to get out of the well.

Being able to get out or not,

A new world awaits..."

((I couldn't help myself.))

Desert, sea, mountains.... is there not a trio? Sin jumped back in shock when he fell. She tryed to fly to him, to no avail. She shielded herself, and smashed on the barrier.I think I can flip you through a dimensional portal. It is difficult for me, but possible.

Dante finally composed himself. "Or I could just throw rocks in until he can step out".

"...Nah, I'll be fine. I'll be able to get out eventually, and there's no use wasting any energy. And also, I'd rather not be hit in the head," Suave said, smiling, as he tried to climb up again. But he fell. Silently cursing as he saw the damage done to his hands, he tried to climb up, again.

"Erm, I-I can t-try..." he said. A glow surrounded him. But it failed, and he stood, panting. He tried again. And again. It made him weaker each time, but... Suddenly, a face flashed in his mind. He didn't know who's it was... But it was a girl, smiling. A bright glow surrounded him. When it was gone, his eyes were glowing. He jumped out, floating, with an amused look on his face. "Oh, forgot the book." Power radiated off of him and he easily shattered the barrier keeping everyone out of the well. He picked the book up, closed it, and jumped back out. "Well, looks like my secret's out. Don't tell Suave about this." His eyes then stopped glowing and Suave fell forwards, face-planting. The flash-evolve wore off.

((Arrastar: Hey, look! Suave has another person in his head!

Siglo: Erm, hey, Arceus... The heck?

Arceus: Oops.

Me: How the heck did you get in my OOC in the first place?!?!

*characters shrug*))

Sin smiled smugly. I knew that would work. Now back to the killer, any helpful ideas?

Suave was currently unconscious, so he had nothing to say about it. Eve thought for a moment. "...I don't think Siglo's dead. I don't think this book is a clue," Eve said. After all, if he was, then where was his body? Suave had merely punched him. Someone grabbed him. The person had vanished.

I think we need more help with this... I was made for fighting, not riddles. I since something foul, but I cannot pinpoint it. Its very powerful. Sin picked up Suave, holding him tightly and shielding. Nothing could break the shield without killing her, the presence would have to show itself. She attempted to contact the creator herself Can I borrow Giuratina, I need his help here. Hopefully the powerful Pokemon would grant her request, but the beast was unpredictable at best.

((I apologize to dragoness and green for the continuity gaps this is going to cause, but I'm dropping out. I hope that all of you continue to have fun with this awesome RP. If you need, I will stay long enough to kill Casimir off))

(awww, not him, he's cool... sad.gif )

After the announcement of the game, Leo almost went crazy. "Oh my Arceus! What are we going to do?! Don't wanna die, don't wanna die, don't wanna die, don't wanna die..." Leo said while rocking back and forth on the ground.

"Leo! Pull yourself together!" Zek yelled while slapping his brother. He fortunately snapped out of it. "I know you're really scared, but if we pull ourselves together, and find this person, everything will work out." Leo calmed him.

"Now, onto something else." Zek said while turning Tirlia. "Tirlia, you're immortal? What are you, a goddess or something?"

"What's immortal?"

"What's immortal?" the twins asked.

"Immortal means she can't die. Nothing can kill her." Zek explained.

"So you can't die?"

"So you can't die?" they asked again.

(wait, is she still with them?)

((@Archios: Oh well, that's too bad. 'Sokay, I'll just pretend that Saffron just left Casimir behind 'cuz he wasn't being helpful.

Anyways. One more day of exams on Monday and I'm free! Until then, just pretend Saffron and Jean are following along with the dragons and Sin respectively. GGG out.))

((Don't leave us... I want to be the one to kill Casimir... And because that ain't happening, you should stay.

Well, now she is.))

"Er, close. I'm a ghost. See?" A flame left the body, and turned into a transparent version of Tirlia. Her lower half was still in the body. "Don't freak out." She entered the body again. "Died when I was about 6. You can't kill something that's dead. But I'm weak from my death," she quickly explained. She was going to regret this, wasn't she? Well, no turning back now.

((Arceus is miiine. I have plans for... it. It has no gender. But it is a girl, because I'm bored.))

Arceus opened her green and red eyes. I do not see how he is needed. She wasn't exactly in a good mood. Charmia sat to her side, staying silent. She would not go against Arceus. Though Fairy was her best friend, bringing him back would disrupt the balance. Tirlia going back has already broken the chains on Suave's mind, and weakened the seal on his true power. But it was too late to change that.

Arceus stood, and Charmia did the same. Arceus could see them. So could Charmia. They had been watching everything. And Arceus wasn't very happy about what had happened. She would not interfere, not yet. Only if he appeared.

((Yes, Arceus gets cool font.))

Suave muttered something in his sleep. Something along the lines of 'read riddle on page 9.' Eve didn't hear.

Edited by seacatsmew

Have it your way then. I will protect my friend and my territory, and your treatment of the dragon is unjust. She told the powerful Pokemon. Sins eyes glowed, this would not be easy. She quickly contacted the dark dragon, explaining the situation and he accepted. Sin searched, and found an opining. She ripped a hole through dimensions, and displayed a dark, dreary world. To look at it at all was depressing. There was a great shadow overhead, it shifted into the form of a man. For the first time in thousands of years, Giratina stepped into the world.

Giratina spoke in a low voice. "You have given me my freedom, I am forever in your debt Sin". Every step he took produced a ripple. Whatever he touched warped upon feeling his power. The dark dragon radiated violence and power, barely contained.

Dante was surprised "Well, if you think this is a good idea babe, I am with you. By the way, that Suave guy said something about page nine in his sleep".

Crack. It was easily heard from Suave's mind. A crack. Like something metal broke. Slight power came from him, more then any Magikarp should have. Not enough that it'd make him powerful, though. He shivered in his sleep. Eve saw this. She wasn't fazed by Giratina at all.

((Eve isn't fazed by anything...))

When will they learn not to tamper with the rules? We cannot let him escape, Arceus grumbled. Charmia smiled faintly. "Ah, but Creator, maybe this is good," she said. Arceus looked over at the hybrid. But she did not say anything. She didn't know how to explain.

((...Yeah, let's just hope it doesn't happen.))

Sin smiled, she had lingered long enough to hear the great beast rumble. She felt the crack, and looked worriedly at Suave. You okay in there?

The great dragon stood silently nearby, not one for words.

Suave's eyes opened slowly. "...Page 9... Riddle," he said, louder. Then his eyes closed again and he went completely limp. He was still alive, but he had passed out... Again. Eve grabbed the book from where he had dropped it and opened it.

"What is it that you want to see?

I shall show it to you.

What is it that you want to hear?

I shall tell you about it.

But, please don't expect anything.

For you who close your eyes and ears, surely, it is meaningless."

She stared at the page. Then Suave's eyes turned red and... Began to glow. "Put me down! I was not called and, though I'm glad whoever the heck you are broke one of the chains binding me in this mind, I will NOT allow myself to be carried!" He began struggling. "Let me go!"

Sin felt the change in power. Make me She said her eyes briefly turning... black. She bound the struggling body tightly. What have you done with Suave.

Gira looked at the body, slightly leery of the power, it felt like his captor. Malice radiated from his form, but he waited for Sins move

"****! I am Suave, you baka! LET GO OF ME!" A black aura surrounded him and he vanished, appearing again outside of the barrier. "Sin, right? I'm Suave. Otherwise known as Pesadilla. You were the one that released me, even if only slightly. Thanks to you bringing him here," he said, pointing at Giratina, "the chains keeping me sealed away began to break. If anyone did anything to Suave, it's you." Pesadilla yawned and stretched.

Sin tilted her head You do not sound like him at all Sin was getting rather confused.

"Why do you waist your time on this one. Surely there are others more worthy of being your companion." Giratina looked pointedly at Dante.

Dante shrugged, "Its the babes choice, she can do as she wants. I am just here for the party!"

Suave looked over at glared at Giratina. Sure, he acted different... But he was still Suave, after all. "I would love to try my powers on you after so long," he said. Then he looked over at Sin, his gaze somewhat softer. Eh. Now, what do you want to know? I know all about the current situation. How about I tell you who the next victim will be? Don't worry, your Suave will be returned. He won't remember anything I did, but he'll be the same... Weirdo you know. Then he looked back at Gira and continued to glare. Eve almost laughed at this.

((Suave is still Suave, no matter what he acts like...))

Sin stepped in front of the dragon, glaring at Suave. I don't care WHO you are, Giratina is under my protection. He was my first friend. Do you care to test me She growled low in her throat, a storm forming overhead.

"It is unlikely he will try anything with two of us here Sin. He is no match for the two of us, he could only take one. If he even could take anything is his weakened state. I recommend that you don't release it any further." The dark dragon said, putting his hand gently on the purple hybrids shoulder. Its a shame she was a hybrid...

"So do you know anything about the killings little man, or are you just stringing us along" Dante said, evidently the most even tempered one there.

Suave looked like he had lost all hope. "Why do you jump to that kind of conclusion...? I told you. I'm Suave. I feel the same way as him about... Everyone besides Arceus. You should know that I wouldn't dare raise a hand against anyone you're friends with," he said. He looked... Hurt. There was a flash and suddenly he was sulking off to the side. Then there was another flash and he was standing again, looking at Dante. "Yeah. I can tell you one thing, and show you another. Then Arceus's seal activates again and the Suave you trust..." His voice kind of died when he said 'trust.' "...Will be back," he finished. Then he went back to sulking.

((Poor Suave.))