Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Suave's face turned even redder. She stood up, and fixed her dress. "L-Let's just go," he said. Memory chuckled. "Next time, I'll make sure to turn you into a Skitty girl." "Wh-Wha...?! M-Memory!"

(i think i'll leave this thread, since this is more of a 1x1 now, and i'm too unimaginative to think of an event for my characters, Tirlia, and Saffron, unless someone is nice enough to make an event for them. I'll be joining the AU, though.)

((Aw. Everyone's leaving it seems. D': They need to do something... *thinking*))

((Sowwee, but I think I'll be pulling Saffron out too, unless there's something that they can do. I'll try to keep Jean/Gene in to mess around whenever things get too serious though.))

Suave was silent and left, his face beating a tomato for how red it was. Memory laughed. "That's actually a good idea." Swirling her hand, a vial appeared. "Well, you should probably get going. My realm's always open," she said as the vial was filled with black liquid that smelt like smoke.

I will be back, I find you.. intriguing. The Mewtwo said, turning to face Suave. Lets go. Her power crackled, with a notably black taint.

"Many people say that. As long as you can keep Suave, you can come back. He's the only one able to enter this realm," Memory quickly said. "Not even whatshername- Arceus? Well, not even she can get in." Then Memory smiled. "Well, I'll see you two later." Her eyes turned red and she turned away. Suave nodded at Sin. He/She opened another portal and stepped through, since 'shadows' couldn't leave by any other way.

Sin smiled softly. She decided not to ell him she could likely reverse the gender swap. The purple hybrid stepped out after Suave.

Suave moved out of the way, and she wasn't blushing anymore. As soon as Sin stepped through, she closed the portal/gate, and looked over at her. "...So, where to, Sin?" she asked as a black aura surrounded her for a moment before vanishing. Like Memory, Suave gave off no power, or energy, or anything. It was like she wasn't real.

Sin shushed him, and reached incredibly far with her mind. She brushed on two legends, and thousands of grunts. So it begins again. This way, try to keep up. We have little time. The purple hybrid flew in the direction.

Suave bowed her head. Shadows gathered around her, and she walked through the air, following Sin. Black, sand-like shadow things followed her, vanishing when they were a foot away. It was more like she was gliding, but she easily kept up with Sin. But I guess most shadows were like that...

The sand-like shadows made no noise. Nor did she. She didn't even breathe. She had no need to. Shadows weren't real, after all.

Sin stopped, over a building that could fit a mountain inside. A truck could be seen arriving, with two cages on the back. Already captured. This is one of team fusions minor bases. It is less guarded, but they have devices that interfere with teleporting. Her shield crackled to life, and obvious black taint to it. The legends could not be allowed to be taken in the facility. They had perfected the process. If they entered that building, all could be lost.

The Mewtwo dived, dodging small black balls. They where the defense system and dangerous. Several Pokemon and hybrids with black harnesses on came out of nowhere, and proceeded to attack!

Edited by Dragonessdown

A black stick thing appeared in Suave's hands(picture of her is below). Shadows spread from each end and stopped the balls. She followed Sin, and the shadows from the odd object stopped the Pokemon. There weren't enough to stop all, so... Shadows came from her dress and hair. She could only stop the Pokemon, however. Black energy was drained from them, and... Their shadows... Vanished. Suave was used to this, and didn't harm them, knowing she could already barely control her form.

((Shadows have a risk. Well, Memory's kind of shadow. Picture is here. Suave isn't invincible, and if she hurts someone, she could risk becoming one of the creatures in the picture.))

Sin looked at Suave, he seemed to have little control. So I must kill again, get the legends I will fight. Her glow went from purple to black. I am back Mark, catch me if you can. At her statement, all the Pokemon turned of her. She became a swirling mass of attacks and counters, cutting down foe after foe. There was a joy in battle like no other, this is what she was made for!

Suave couldn't help but pause in awe at Sin. Sure, she was normally pretty, but now... In battle... She couldn't help it. Beautiful... she thought privately. One of Memory's lessons flashed through her head, and suddenly, the stick thingy in her hands turned into a giant hammer. Although it weighed over 1000 pounds, it felt as light as a feather to her. Raising it over her head, she slammed it into the ground, creating a shockwave and stunning the few Pokemon and hybrids left. It didn't affect her or Sin, however.

A scared man stepped out "So you have came back to your master"? Sin snarled and threw a psystrike. It... dissipated. privately Get the legends and get OUT. The man sneered at the attack, and sent out his Zorak. "Take care of her for me, we will correct the process this time". The dark type grinned, and threw shadow ball after shadow ball at Sin, forcing her to dodge. She used flamethrower in retaliation, but as the fight went on longer black tendrils crept across the hybrid. It looked like black electricity, but was not. The corruption of her power could be felt. It was not obviously harmful, but the Mewtwo got more and more violent.

Suave had no choice but to follow Sin's orders. There was one way she could end the battle, but... She had a feeling no one would let her 'sacrifice' herself. But there was no other choice if it became that bad. She glided over to the cage and broke it open with her hammer. They left. She hesitated, looking back. Then she felt a familiar pull. Closing her eyes, a 'cocoon' of shadows surrounded her, and carried her away faster then the eye could see.

When Suave opened her eyes... He wasn't a girl anymore. He was a Magikarp hybrid again. Then his form and clothes changed, and he was a Arceus hybrid. Startled, he froze. Then he stood up. Memory stood there, now looking up at him, since this form made him taller.

"...What happened...?" Suave asked. "Almost no time has passed. I had to call you back. If the battle goes on any longer, you'll have to enter the tower." Suave nodded. "...Here." Memory held out an orb. It showed the battle. "We can watch." "Thanks, Kitra." "Of course."

((Sacrifice? Wha...?))

Sin closed her eyes briefly. When her eyes reopened they where black. Mark stepped back, fearful for the first time. She no longer dodged attacks, they would not harm her. Surprised? I can control it now. The shadow is mine to use. She threw a black thunderbolt at him, before it came in contact with him a brown blur grabbed him and his Pokemon and teleported away. Coward She turned, flew out of range and teleported off.

"It ended." Suave relaxed. "...You know you'll have to soon, anyways." Suave nodded. "Of course, Memory." Memory sighed. "It's too bad, though- I mean, being locked in that tower's gotta suck." "I was locked in it ten years ago. It's not that bad." Memory stood up and the orb shattered. Suave stood up, too. "Okay. I'll send out one of them so she can get in if needed. But you... You need to change your clothes. And your form." Suave nodded and quickly left as a black orb appeared. It vanished. When it reappeared, it was actually in the other dimension, following Sin.

"Oh, hey. Sorry 'bout that. Had no other way to bring you here," Memory said, now messing with random objects. What she was doing was questionable. And hard to tell.

"Anyways, you can head back through the door or whatever, but you can't get back unless you have Suave, and since he's here, preparing for the clock ceremony- I mean, resting..." Memory put the objects down and looked over at Sin. "Sorry. Lots on my mind. If you need Suave when you aren't here for now, you have no way to get him. Brought you to tell you that." Memory sat down in the air, floating.

Just then... Suave walked in.

Noticing he looked different then any time before, he jumped back and then he just froze. He basically turned into a statue, unsure how she'd react. His power was hidden, but his appearance made it almost impossible to mistake him for anything else.

Sins eyes flashed black for a moment as her instincts kicked it, but then they where back to normal. Clock ceremony? She asked, sounding only mildly threating.

Suave, who could now move again, and Memory exchanged a glance, unsure. "Um... W-Well, it's a ceremony where Suave has to enter a clock tower... And he 'dies'. He will not move or do anything until he 'wakes'. But he can't contact anyone, and he has to transfer his power to another. And they have to give it back to him, willingly, for him to wake back up. But they can't without climbing the tower. He has to stay in his Arceus hybrid form the whole time, too," Memory said after a moment. "...I can do it earlier then I'm supposed to, or as late as I can. I was actually heading there when I met you- The 'outer shell' could feel the pull, too. But now... Tomorrow, I have no choice but to enter it. And the time only follows wherever I am. If I was in a realm for a year, then came here and a second had passed, then the tower would register it as a year," Suave said.