Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Tired? Not physically... The creator hates me for what I am, what I can do. She would be very happy if I died. Sin stopped, and looked across the flat land. Bodys could be seen, of all she had killed.

"Believe it or not, you're lucky. She's been trying to keep me alive so I can basically become her servant. I've always thrown myself into dangerous situations because of that," Suave said, watching her. "She hates this side of me. But... I can't blame her for hating me. And there I go with the self-pity again. Sorry about that. You've clearly been through worse," he said. "...Your 'cage'... It's a lot nicer then mine. Quieter. No rotten corpses held onto walls by chains." He continued to watch Sin.

Do not worry, I do not mind listening. Sometimes I wondered if she should not be chained... All my body demands is that I defeat her, not that I kill her or take her place. She dose not see that at all... Oh, there are. Thousands of corpses. Every one I have defeated in battle... thousands, millions. She thought she could break me. Did she ever tell you how her dark plate got cracked? Sin said, with a slight smile. Her tail was lazily waving in the still air.

"No. But we aren't exactly all that close," Suave said, smiling. "And considering I've been chained for almost all of my life, even now, I don't think I even want to be that close. The most she's ever done for me is give me a set of plates. Oh, yeah... I think I have the cracked dark plate," he said. A plate suddenly appeared. It was black, and cracked. "This one?" Suave asked.

Sin bust out laughing. Yes, that's the one I cracked. Still chuckling I could probably free you with Giratinas help. If you asked, he would. Believe it or not he dose understand unfair imprisonment... She made him how he is, and shut him away. Well, that was partially true. She could do it alone, but it was sure to draw the beast out. She wanted to fight her one on one, but she couldn't risk not being at her top. Sin might match her in power, but the creator was ancient. Sin had a few tricks, and maybe she could win.

Suave smiled. "Nah. The chains will be broken soon enough anyways. I know a quick, painless way, but I highly doubt you'd agree, and also, there's no way I'm telling you about it. I'll just have to wait." Suave looked away, a faint red tinge to his cheeks. Yeah, there was no way he was going to tell her that the quickest way was a kiss from the one they loved. Absolutely no way. He'd wait, instead. The dark plate vanished.

((That was my friend's idea, not mine.))

No worries, I have waited this long to make her pay... Sin said, rubbing her cheek on his arm lightly.

((Its how cats show affection))

((*has melted to a puddle* Too sweet... I'm melting...))

Suave's face turned bright red, but he said nothing. Instead, he closed his mind enough that they could talk, but she wouldn't know what his actual thoughts were. He hoped she didn't notice that his heart sped up. Finally, he recovered enough to speak. Well, kind of. All that he said was "U-Umm..." Then he was silent.

I... sorry its instinctive. Its a feline thing... Sin said, worried she had offended him. Edited by Dragonessdown

"N-No, it's fine- I don't mind... J-Just surprised me. I'm not that used to cats," Suave quickly said. She's so sweet, he thought to himself. "I am technically a fish hybrid, after all."

((Night.))

Okay, should we go back to the real world? No time has passed. Her tail lazily swished back and fourth in the still air.

"...Sure," Suave said, now watching her tail. It was slightly distracting to him. Actually, she was distracting to him.

Sin smiled softly, watching Suave watch her tail. She grabbed his arm, and teleported... back to her cave. She was more tired than she was letting in on, it was a simple mistake, just a small slip of her mind. She contacted the others. Suave and I are back in the cave. I have put up a Psychic barrier so that none may enter without me, to prevent unwanted guests. If you are not welcome, you will not be able to pass. When she was better, she would expand it to cover her territory.

Suave suddenly froze. He looked... Surprised. "...Celebi and... Palkia are fighting. But that means..." His eyes stopped glowing, so they were just... Red. But his pupils were now green. Like Arceus's eyes. "...The chains..." His eyes slowly turned amber again. "...Are broken." Acting quickly, he hid his power. He had to keep it hidden away. It drew bad things, and made it harder to keep this form. "...Well, that's a relief." Out of the corner of his eye, he was still watching Sin.

Sin looked.. sad. This fighting must end. We have a common enemy for now. Fusion will capture us all if this continues.

Giratina teleported in with Dante, looking panicked. "Sin, hurry. Fusion has located..." He stopped when he saw the sad look on her face. She knew, it was too late. If they went now, they would only be captured as well.

"Whats the plan babe, we can't just sit here!" The metallic hybrid said, for once serious.

"They were fighting to free me. One of the other rules. 'No legends can fight.'" Suave turned away. "...I know someone that can help... But she's a bit... Temperamental. And if we do seek her, no matter what she does to me, you cannot raise a hand against her. She won't help if we do." Though, knowing her, she'll change me to a shadow. And female. I've never figured out why she does that, he thought to himself.

((GENDER SWAP!))

Sins eyes flashed purple. I make no promises Evidently she was being possessive of Suave, but she would never admit it.

Suave smiled. "Shall we go?" he asked. "She doesn't like strangers, but she's fine with my friends."

Yes Sin looked a Giratina, and said privately Keep your eye on where we are. Come if I call.

The dragon nodded, AND walked away to find a cave for his self.

Suave closed his eyes. Slowly, a black portal appeared beside him. His eyes opened and he stepped through. It was the quickest way, and safest. Few people went to the 'shadow's domain'. And that was how she liked it.

Suave stepped into a large cave. And dark. "Memory!" he yelled. The cave lit up, torches randomly lightning. A girl stood there. She wasn't a hybrid. But nor was she human. "Suave! ...Wait, why are you male now?" "Your spell wore off over ten years ago." The girl frowned. "Darn it," she said.

Sin couldn't help it, she giggled at the thought of a female Suave. Her eyes glowed lightly, this place did not exist.

Suave's face turned bright red. "Ah. Sin, correct? I have pictures." Suave started slightly freaking out. Memory laughed. "Aaanyways, welcome. The name's... Well, people just call me Memory. This is a dimension I created. It's false, lives only in the shadows. I call it 'Where The Lonely Ones Roam'. Now, you need help, correct? Great." She grabbed Suave's arm, and he jumped. She dragged him along as he struggled. "That gives me a excuse to turn you into a girl again!" Suave started struggling twice as much, and Memory laughed. There was the sound of a door closing, and Memory walked back over to Sin. Suave was gone. "It should only be a bit~ This will be fun."

Still chuckling slightly Just do no permanent damage. This may be entertaining She sensed no ill will from the... creature.

Ding. "Oh, that'd be him!" Memory left the room, and came back with an odd girl. "He probably didn't tell you, but my way of 'helping' is turning him into a 'shadow'. He isn't a hybrid for now... Or a 'he'. It'll wear off eventually, don't worry," she said. Suave groaned and looked up. Then he realized he was a she, and in a dress. "Not again!" she yelled.

((Suave's new look: I told you he/she was a shadow~))

Sin giggled so hard, her telepathy was affected I-I She fell over laughing, cluctging her sides.