Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

By the end of this, it's gonna be a 1x1. D':

So. We've decided on Pokehuman Gijinka thingies. Details are still being worked out.

Right now, it's me, Techno_Elf, greenglassesgal, cutiesonic, Dragonessdown, ArchiosLukos, and shadow_claw. We aren't accepting any more...

BUT, it's more like a 1x1. shadow_claw and Techno_Elf aren't on much, and basically everyone but me and Dragonessdown have dropped unless something happens.

Name:
Personality: (optional)
Mixed with:
Looks:
Moves: (Only four)
Skill:
Battle Personality: (Naughty, for example(my lead Pokemon in Soul Silver has it))
Other:

Unlimited amount of charries, just control them all.

And the forms are here.

-seacatsmew-

Name: Mariposa

Personality: She's sweet and shy, and doesn't like to battle. But, when she does, she doesn't like to lose. She fights the best she can, and though she'll keep on acting sweet... She isn't afraid to destroy you.

Mixed with: Kirlia

Looks: Kirlia Gijinka

Moves: Lucky Chant, Psychic, Confusion, and Magical Leaf.

Skill: Trace- Copies the foe's skill.

Battle Personality: Adamant- Boosted Attack, lowered Sp. Attack, likes Spicy, dislikes Dry.

Other: Her name means both 'butterfly' and 'nightlight' in Spanish.

Name: Vestido

Personality: She's reckless, and stubborn. But she can also be really sweet. She cares for Mariposa, like she's her little sister.

Mixed with: Vulpix

Looks: Vestido

Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Fire Spin, Feint Attack, and Quick Attack.

Skill: Flash Fire- Boosts fire-type moves if hit by one.

Battle Personality: Brave- Boosted Attack, lowered Speed, likes Spicy, dislikes Sweet.

Other: Mariposa and her have been friends for a long time... Name means 'gown' in Spanish.

Name: Arrastrar

Gender: If she was a Pokemon, she'd be genderless; She's a gijinka, and she's a girl.

Mixed with: Lugia~

Looks: Ribbons for everyone~ She has Lugia's 'wings' hidden, and the plates on her back.

Moves: Aeroblast, Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, and Rain Dance

Skill: Pressure.

Battle Personality: Calm- Boosted Sp. Defense, lowered Attack, likes Bitter, dislikes Spicy.

Other: Her name means 'pull' in Spanish...

Name: Suave(His real name is Pesadilla, though)

Personality: He's a klutz and easily confused.

Mixed with: Magikarp!

Looks: It was really hard to find a good picture...

Moves: Splash and Flail.

Skill: Swift Swim(Boost user's speed in rain).

Battle Personality: Docile- Does nothing.

Other: I can't make him completely useless... But he doesn't use Flail often. And when he does, he often misses.

We lovingly call him a derp.

Name: Lace

Personality: Oh-so sweet and innocent, and playful.

Mixed with: Mew.

Looks: Lace

Moves: Psychic, Metronome, Transform, and Barrier.

Skill: Synchronize- Passes status problem to the foe.

Battle Personality: Naive- Boosted Speed, lowered Sp. Defense, likes Sweet, dislikes Bitter.

Other: Her name isn't any language. She was man-made, but from a really, really, really far away place. She doesn't consider herself a true hybrid, but she doesn't mind. And she also doesn't know when she hurts someone.

Name: Tirlia

Personality: She's extremely angry right now at Suave...

Mixed with: Houndoom, but she's dead...

Looks: Here she is...

Moves: Flamethrower, Crunch, Roar, and Attract.

Skill: Flash Fire- when hit by fire, grows stronger. Also has Unnerve- Opponent cannot eat berries around her.

Battle Personality: Rash- Boosted Sp. Attack, lowered Sp. Defense, likes Dry, dislikes Bitter.

Other: Technically killed the Duskull hybrid, Torvus.

Name: Crescent

Personality: It's hard to explain... Different from our derpicarp.

Mixed with: Umbreon

Looks: His eyes are crimson.

Moves: Moonlight, Feint Attack, Assurance, and Tail Whip...

Skill: Synchronize- Passes status problem to enemy.

Battle Personality: Hardy- No changes.

Other:

Name: Siglo

Personality: ...Depends.

Mixed with: Dialga

Looks: Here he is...

Moves: Roar of Time, Flash Cannon, Dragon Claw, and Earth Power.

Skill: Pressure.

Battle Personality: Impish- Raises Defense, lowers Sp. Attack, likes Sour, dislikes Dry.

Other: He can teleport himself, sometimes, too...

Name: Otro

Personality: He's cute. isn't he? Well, he enjoys destroying everything.

Mixed with: Meowstic

Looks: http://ytterbiumyb.deviantart.com/art/Poke...-girl-420368037

Moves: Quick Guard, Miracle Eye, Psyshock, and Sucker Punch.

Skill: Infiltrator- Passes through the foe's barrier and strikes.

Battle Personality: Impish- Raises Defense, lowers Sp. Attack, likes Sour, dislikes Dry.

Other: He's a voice in Suave's head...

Name: Chamia

Personality: Hahahaha try again.

Mixed with: She's MAN-MADE. So calm down. She's a MAN-MADE, FALSE Arceus. FALSE. MAN-MADE. DON'T FREAK OUT.

Looks: Man-made.

Moves: Hyper Voice, Judgment, Recover, and Punishment.

Skill: Multitype- Changes type to match the held Plate.

Battle Personality: Quiet- Raises Sp. Attack, lowers Speed, likes Dry, dislikes Sweet.

Other: She's only about as strong as a Mewtwo. Maybe weaker. SHE'S FAKE.

Name: Eve

Personality: RP'd.

Mixed with: Magikarp~

Looks: Her eyes are amber.

Moves: Splash and Flail~

Skill: Swift Swim- Boosts speed in rain.

Other: Suave and her are childhood friends.

Name: They call her 'Memory'.

Personality: RP'd

Mixed with: She isn't a hybrid. She's from another world.

Looks: Here. Turns into this when needed.

Moves: She only knows Shadow Sneak, but she can't use it correctly. Instead, she can hide in shadows with it.

Skill: None

Battle Personality: None

Other: She can change hybrids and Pokemon to 'shadows'. It's rumored she, herself, is a shadow monster. Either way, she loves turning Suave into a girl, and dislikes strangers.

-Techno_Elf-

Name: Cobalt

Personality: Brash and headstrong, Cobalt believes that her life is just one big, wonderful adventure. She always leaps before looking, no matter what Renaissance tells her, and she almost always ends up causing trouble and getting hurt. She's young at heart and seems immune to the maturity others gain in harsh circumstances, maintaining a childish air through her years.

Mixed with: Lucario

Looks: Shorts instead of a skirt, and a pixie cut

Moves: Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk

Skill: Inner Focus

Battle Personality: Naïve-- Speed up, Defense down, likes Sweet, hates Bitter

Other:

Name: Renaissance

Personality: She is the surrogate older sister to Cobalt and will do anything to protect her. She was born relatively privileged, but repeatedly ran away after years of being flaunted as the special child-prodigy in her household. She's calm and sensible, and she's not one to speak out voluntarily unless it's absolutely necessary. She prefers to stay quiet, and watch how things unfold from her vantage point. If you touch her tails, then she will not hesitate to unleash her fury. Her wrath is something to be feared. She tries to stay out of conflict, but if it gets very serious, then she will have to step in.

Mixed with: Shiny Ninetales

Looks: Silver fur and blue tips (clothing is colored accordingly)

Moves: Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater

Skill: Drought

Battle Personality: Quiet-- Sp. Attack up, Speed down, likes Dry, hates Sweet

Other:

-greenglassesgal-

Name: Saffron

Personality: She's cheery and kind. Prefers not to provoke battles, though she will help out a friend. A bit of a sheltered child.

Mixed with: Emolga

Looks: Cutie :3

Moves: Quick Attack, Charge, Shock Wave, Electro Ball

Skill: Static- Contact may cause paralysis

Battle Personality: Docile- no changes, likes all flavors

Other: poptartFINALTINY.gif

Name: Gene/Jean

Gender: Depends on what xe feels like. Will be referred as he/she accordingly.

Personality: Bubbly, hyperactive and playful. There might be more than that under the surface... (More RP'd)

Mixed with: Mew

Looks:Body/hair like this, wears a pink hoodie and darker pink pants/skirt with sneakers. When male, hair is shorter

Moves: Transform, Psychic, Metronome, Me First

Skill: Synchronize

Battle Personality: Quirky (no changes, no favorite flavor)

Other: Likes to switch genders randomly with the help of Transform. Backstory RP'd

-cutiesonic-

Name: Vauther

Personality: He's a pretty serious guy. Vauther is also antisocial. He's always focused on the task at hand.

Mixed with: Darkrai

Looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/d76d9d...f/darkrain1.gif

Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Skill/Ability: Bad Dreams

Battle Personality: Serious

Other: His teeth is realllly sharp.

Name:Zek

Personality: He's a fly guy. He's rather flirty, and tries to get his way through flattery and charm(even though he doesn't the move). Zek's not selfish, he's willing to share with others. And he acts serious when he needs to. He'll do anything to protect his family.

Mixed with: Hydreigon

Looks: http://lopsidelibby.deviantart.com/art/Hyd...thers-281789570 (one on the left)

Moves: Outrage, Crunch, Head Smash, Fly

Skill: Levitate

Battle Personality: Brave

Other: Is currently teaching Leo how to flirt. This is his text.

Name: Leo

Personality: He's a derpigon. Really shy and quiet around people he doesn't know. He's a clumsy dork. Super sweet through. Rarely gets angry, but he usually forgives people.

Mixed with: Hydreigon

Looks: http://lopsidelibby.deviantart.com/art/Hyd...thers-281789570 (one on the right, he looked too cute to leave out)

Moves: Fly, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower

Skill: Levitate

Battle Personality: Timid

Other: If he's really angry, which rarely happens, then fire might come out of his mouth. Also happens if he's sick and is coughing a lot. This is his text.

Name: Ash

Personality: He and his sister have the same personality. They're both happy-go-lucky twins who spend most of their time playing with each other or playing with Zek or Leo. Since they're only children, they get terribly scared if a threat appears.

Mixed with: Goomy

Looks: http://lopsidelibby.deviantart.com/art/Goo...jinka-456932603

Moves: Dragon Breath, Bide, Absorb, Protect

Skill: Hydration

Battle Personality: Bashful

Other: They always battle together. This is his text.

Name: Ashley

Personality: She and her brother have the same personality. They're both happy-go-lucky twins who spend most of their time playing with each other or playing with Zek or Leo. Since they're only children, they get terribly scared if a threat appears.

Mixed with: Goomy

Looks: Imagine Ash with a long dress split into two colors. The upper half is light purple, and the lower half is a darker purple. It's sleeveless, and she wears long gloves. Her shoes are purple slippers.

Moves: Dragon Breath, Bide, Absorb, Protect

Skill: Hydration

Battle Personality: Bashful

Other: They always battle together.

-Dragonessdown-

Name: Sin

Personality: RP out

Mixed with: Mewtwo

Looks: just imagine as female http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011042..._Human_Form.jpg

Moves: Psystrike, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower

Skill: Pressure

Other: Backstory will be RPd out, But she is VERY aggressive once a fight starts.

Name: Dante

Personality: RPd out

Mixed with:Lairon

Looks: http://s5.photobucket.com/user/Micah_the_P...Lairon.jpg.html

Moves: Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Metal Claw, Metal Sound

Skill: Sturdy

Battle Personality: Brave, ups attack, minus speed

Other: He weighs 300 pounds!

-ArchiosLukos-

Name: Casimir

Personality:

*Casimir has taken a vow of solitude (which I may or may not fully uphold), meaning that he will spend much of his life training on his own to sharpen his mind and body in order to reach enlightenment and become a winged knight among his people. While not strictly requiring that he never come in contact with others, the rules are quite strict about never speaking and of remaining chaste in mind body and spirit.

*He hasn't had much contact outside his on kind and, as such, may fall blunder to the faux pas of various pokemon species

*Casimir admires greatly the traits in others which he himself hopes to uphold, such as a strong body, a sharp sword, and a strong and silent demeanor. However, he will go out of his way to act like he Does Not idolize them.

*As far as romance, Casimir goes to whoever can get him to break his vow, forcibly or otherwise. Try your tactics as you will, whether it be bothering him incessantly or standing off in the distance and looking like a true warrior.

Mixed with: Absol

Looks: [here]

-eyes: Ruby red

-hair: Ivory white

-skin: Fair

-height: 5'11"

-weight: 147 lbs

-build: it's hard to tell under the armor, but he appears lean

-clothing: Casimir wears a breastplate and plated legs with chainmail under each as well as a helmet. All four are silver in color. On his armor there are several traits which resemble an Absol's. These include a sickle shaped horn and ovular accents across the piece. Over the lower half of his face, Casimir wears a bluish black bandanna. His weapon is a scythe.

Moves: (Perish Song), (Flame Thrower), (Night Slash), (Razor Wind)

Skill: Super Luck, Justified (hidden)

Battle Personality: Lonely

Other: Casimir is of an unidentified gender and as such, I shall be using He in its gender neutral form.

-shadow_claw-

Name: Cyrus

Mixed with: Zoroark

Looks: Link

Moves: Night slash, U-Turn, Foul Play, Shadow ball

Skill: Illusion

Battle Personality: Naughty

Other: has two red katanas he uses as weapons, even though he has claws

Name: Sydney

Mixed with: Kaputops

Moves: Absorb, Wring out, Slash, Aqua jet

Skill: Battle Armor

Other:

Name: Espada

Personality: Espada is a protective, loyal man who always has a watchful eye over his sister. He is a quiet type, but is much gentler than he appears.

Mixed with: Gallade

Looks: Click

Moves: Leaf Blade, Teleport, Protect, Psycho Cur

Skill: Steadfast

Battle Personality: Hasty

Other:

Idea 1:

Anyone read A Slightly Different Pokemon Journey on the BiTF forums? Basically a normal pokemon journey, except with gijinkas fighting each other.

Idea 2:

According to a book in the Canalave (did I spell that right?) Library, it is stated that pokemon and people were one and the same. Maybe we can do a prehistoric/old-timey-thing-with-clans-and-stuff RP?

Idea 3:

Lab testing and stuff. Escape!!!! The usual.

Idea 4:

Lab testing. Pokekids are brought up by scientists like normal kids. Have to deal with problems of being weird in a normal society. If you've read the fanfic Morphic, it's something like that.

I think we're doing idea 1...

Oh, I forgot Dratini, Skitty, Swablu, Phione, Zorua, Gothita, Litwick, Cubchoo, and Magikarp.

...Don't ask.

Male  - 4
Female- 8
???   - 1

Fairy   - 1
Fire    - 2
Electric- 1
Dark    - 3
Psychic - 4
Flying  - 2
Fighting- 2
Steel   - 1
Rock    - 1
Water   - 2

<18 - 6
>18 - 5
??? - 2

Serious - 2
Sweet   - 2
Yandere - 1
Spunky  - 2
The Rose- 1
???     - 4

Just... Adorable- 1

Thanks for keeping track!

Dragonessdown- Hey, don't hurt the cute little derp!

seacatsmew- Aww, but hurting him's fun...

Dragonessdown- Suave is a derp xd.png

seacatsmew- If he wasn't a derp he wouldn't be as cute.

Suave- The little Magikarp derp.

The derpicarp

Suave's evolving! Suave evolved into a Derpicarp!

seacatsmew: ((Just think for Suave doing Splash... Him flopping around... Doing the worm...

I'm thinking of a bunch of different ways he could do Splash. All of them involve him flopping around like a fish out of water...))

Dragonessdown: ((Can't breath, laughing too hard. I always imagine splash as a fumbled move, like an attempt at tackle but its too weak.

seacatsmew: I always imagined a fish out of water. Then I battle one in the wild. It uses Splash. Then tackle.))

*Suave flops around* He's using Splash again...

Dragonessdown: ((Sin used splash. Sin flopped on her face!))

seacatsmew: ((Suave used Somehow Not A Klutz When Catching People! Suave caught Sin!))

Dragonessdown: ((Wild Sin was caught! Give a pet name to your new Sin?))

seacatsmew: I'm gonna name her Sin. xd.png ))

I... Can't... Breathe... Laughing... Too... Hard...

Dragonessdown: "You think thats it, I am ROMANTACLY interested in him."

cutiesonic: Ps. Sin and Suave may be friends, but they're ship-worthy friends. xd.png)

Dragonessdown: Ship worthy. Lol Sin could kick his ***. Sig respects strong people, and protects weak ones. We will see where it goes!))

seacatsmew: Don't be that mean! Suave's not that weak... He's just too much of a klutz to do anything useful.))

seacatsmew: "I can't do anything to change the past. But if I changed it, I would have never met you." He blushed as he realized what he just said. "I-I don't mean that in a romantic way!"

cutiesonic: (like i said, ship-worthy)

Dragonessdown: Sin turned bright red, and quickly looked away. I... I can't change it... I can control it... She sputtered at a loss for words. She had always cared for others, but no one cared for her. She was surrounded by others, but always left alone. The tried to make a emotionless killer, but they messed up, she did have emotions. But she had never turned that red!

seacatsmew: His face wasn't as red any more, so he looked back at Sin- Only to see she was blushing, too. His face was red, yet again. He turned to face her, though he was looking at the ground. He held out his hand. "...Will you at least try?" he asked.

Dragonessdown: I will try. For you.... and for the little mew

seactasmew ...For both of us? he thought, making sure Sin wouldn't hear.

Ah, yes... The ship-worthy ones...

seacatsmew: New type registered in Pokedex! Derpicarp, the Derp Pokemon. Only one can be alive at any time. Appearing to be a Magikarp/Human human mix, the derpicarp is one of the most wanted Pokemon. With the right words, they can make even a Mewtwo blush. They evolve into derpados, and are the Derp type.

Dragonessdown: Derp types are super effective paired with dark types xd.png))

Ah, yes; The legendary, super-rare, limited edition Derpicarp.

1. Soul- Male- 13 years old, Lv. 18. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Tail Whip. Crescent depends on him more then the rest. Nature is Serious.

2. Marioneta- Female- 10 years old, Lv. 15. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Bashful.

3. Lament- Male- 10 years old, Lv. 14. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Docile.

4. Lari- Male- 9 years old, Lv. 10. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Hardy.

5. Capriet- Male- 8 years old, Lv. 11. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Timid.

6. Chamo- Male- 5 years old, Lv. 9. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Naughty.

7. Eme- Male- 3 years old, Lv. 8. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Relazed.

8. Capri- Female- 2 years old, Lv. 7. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Rash.

9. Chamomile- Female- 1 week old, Lv. 1. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, and Tail Whip. Nature is Brave.

There's Crescent's pack of Umbreons...

sea: ((Him? Well, Arra's a killer, Eve's clingy, Suave has problems, some weird guy's cleaning the bodies up, Tirlia's a detective, and Crescent's going to flip. Great, now this is exciting.))

Dragonessdown: ((You are crazy <3 I love random plot twists smile.gif ))

sea: ((Not crazy, darling. I just see the world with different eyes then you. And, well, if anyone who knows me well saw this... They'd know I was planning something.))

Well, it seems like my coin is flipped. GhostSombra, AKA Twisted sea, is here~ Let's play, shall we?

I'll add up other random quotes as we go. It's a spotlight thingy I guess? I don't know, I just felt like we needed something extra.

The Deaths

Every now and then, I feel the need to kill a character. Here's all of the deaths and their causes:

Torvus- Tirlia took over her body and killed her. Accidental.

Absque & Fairy- Drawn to a cliff, pushed off. Arrastar pushed them, but no one but Tirlia knows that. Not accidental.

Well, it seems like our darling Arrastar is a killer <3 Let's play a game, shall we?

Edited by seacatsmew

I thought we were going train gijis. But if not, that's fine. I just want a darkrai giji involved in some way.

Might as well make a form.

Name: Vauther

Personality: He's a pretty serious guy. Vauther is also antisocial. He's always focused on the task at hand.

Mixed with: Darkrai

Looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/d76d9d...f/darkrain1.gif

Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball

Skill/Ability: Bad Dreams

Other: His teeth is realllly sharp.

Edited by cutiesonic

Name: Sin

Personality: RP out

Mixed with: Mewtwo

Looks: just imagine as female http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011042..._Human_Form.jpg

Moves: Psystrike, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower

Skill: Pressure

Other: Backstory will be RPd out, But she is VERY aggressive once a fight starts.

I vote escaped from lab

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Added them all up, now that I'm on the laptop(for a short amount of time).))

(( still accepting I assume?

Other: has two red katanas he uses as weapons, even though he has claws ))

(( still accepting I assume?

Other: has two red katanas he uses as weapons, even though he has claws ))

((Zoroark! Zoooroooark...

Yeah, but I think seven should be the limit~ That reminds me! ArchiosLukos is joining us, too. Now we have my favorite number, too... Heh...))

((...Who has the Fairy type...?

Now I gotta check my Pokedex and cards... If no one else takes them, Latios and Latias are mine. I mean, I need to go check my cards.

I'm missing one that I can't think of... And it's not legendary...))

((Here, let me be different

Name: Sydney

Mixed with: Kaputops

Moves: Absorb, Wring out, Slash, Aqua jet

Skill: Battle Armor

Other: ))

((Okay! Thanks.

I would have replied sooner, but I got distracted.

EDIT: Who's the adorable one...?))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Hello.

Name: Cobalt

Personality: Brash and headstrong, Cobalt believes that her life is just one big, wonderful adventure. She always leaps before looking, no matter what Renaissance tells her, and she almost always ends up causing trouble and getting hurt. She's young at heart and seems immune to the maturity others gain in harsh circumstances, maintaining a childish air through her years.

Mixed with: Lucario

Looks: Shorts instead of a skirt, and a pixie cut

Moves: Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk

Skill: Inner Focus

Battle Personality: Naïve-- Speed up, Defense down, likes Sweet, hates Bitter

Other:

Name: Renaissance

Personality: She is the surrogate older sister to Cobalt and will do anything to protect her. She was born relatively privileged, but repeatedly ran away after years of being flaunted as the special child-prodigy in her household. She's calm and sensible, and she's not one to speak out voluntarily unless it's absolutely necessary. She prefers to stay quiet, and watch how things unfold from her vantage point. If you touch her tails, then she will not hesitate to unleash her fury. Her wrath is something to be feared. She tries to stay out of conflict, but if it gets very serious, then she will have to step in.

Mixed with: Shiny Ninetales

Looks: Silver fur and blue tips (clothing is colored accordingly)

Moves: Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot, Dream Eater

Skill: Drought

Battle Personality: Quiet-- Sp. Attack up, Speed down, likes Dry, hates Sweet

Other:))

((THEN WE SHALL BEGIN! Heh...

I've hit writers block, anyone else wanna start?))

Abominations, that's what they were called. Compared to all the normal people and pokemon that populated the world, they...were different at the least. Not that it bothered her. Sydney had rock solid armor that nothing could pierce, as well as the natural ability to hold her breath way longer than any normal person. The best part? They were stronger, faster, and smarter than any other normal creature. Hand-picked by Arceus himself to be gifted with the abilites of man and pokemon alike, she was proud. Today was a gathering of all those like her. They usually met up every few months or so. A few moments of silence as she sat beneath a tree, and there was a soft rustle. Beside her was suddenly her copy. The illusion vanished as soon as the man chuckled, revealing the olive-skinned man's true form. Cyrus was always one to mess with people.

"You're early." He commented in a gruff voice.

"As are you." Sydney replied, crossing her arms at him.

It was cold that day. Not bitterly, but enough to keep you alert for the nipping against one's skin. The earth was just beginning to wake, under the clear lapis-like sky. No more did the white shimmering snow cling to the trees and ground and rivers. Green chutes of grass and other things took its place instead. The bird type pokemon rose to sing their hearts out to the morning, calling the others to rise and shake the dawn-time dew from their hair and coats. For others, it was the sweet sound of sleep, lulling them as they lay down for the day until the moon beckon them to rise.

On that fine morning, there was one who had been up before the birds and the beedrill. They were known by few as Casimir, a young knight rarely seen but never far from home. That morning when the sky flared pink and orange and when the forests were still wrapped in silky shadow, he was already washed and fed and had begun the ritualistic training which had become his habit. Though years had gone by and many unfortunate trees found themselves decapitated, it never seemed enough. There was always more to be done.

He lived in the mountains, where tall grasses grew and water accumulated in puddles and large ponds. Where tombs of ancient pokemon lay, dormant, waiting to be disturbed by some unwitting traveler. It was cold. It was always cold, but that was something you got used to after a while. After a while, the fire you made to heat broth or tea became enough to comfort you and a few furs easily made up the difference.

It was a cold beautiful day, of which one could remain blissfully unaware of the happenings around the world. Of strange people, monsters, gathering in the dark.

Yes, a wonderful day to have a beating heart indeed.

Sin was done. She was not "born free" like most hybrids, she had never seen the wild. She was created in a test tube, with mew, human and various other Pokémon DNA thrown in. She was born out of a cyro, the only surviving test subject. Years and years ago, they created a Pokémon similar to her, but it was long dead, terminated as an uncontrollable subject. All her life, experimented on. She has no idea how long she has lived, and her only memorys of outside where ripped from the pathetic humans minds.

She calls herself Sin. A tourist group came to the lab, it happened rarely, usually future buyers. A human woman screamed, Its a sin that thing looks so human. So Sin is what she calls herself.

Sin had passed every test, she was the strongest psychic hybrid they had ever produced, out preforming even the original Pokémon due to her "improvements". She was alone in her species, so horribly alone, and yet she befriended some of the other hybrids in the lab. Then it was decided they where to be "terminated" Sin pleaded for their lives, but she was told they where obsolete, weak and useless.

Murdered, her only friends where murdered in cold blood. She showed them uncontrollable, she destroyed the lab and the humans within, and feed at an almost supersonic speed. She collapsed on a mountain far away, exhausted, almost unaware of her surroundings. Unaware of the knight nearby, she passed out.

((How's that for an intro xd.png ))

((Oh, nice. I leave to plant a garden and I come back to find diamonds of intros~))

Useless. Absolutely useless. Being one of the few hybrids, Suave was supposed to be an amazing hybrid, one that shared the abilities of both human and Pokemon. And what was he?

A Magikarp.

Now, he loved being a Magikarp hybrid. Saw nothing wrong with it. But others thought differently. They laughed at him; Both Pokemon and human alike. The only ones who didn't mind seemed to be fellow Magikarp.

And why was he disturbed? Because some hybrid collapsed nearby. He really shouldn't have cared. But he did; He was too kind to ignore her.

He approached cautiously, knowing another was nearby, and crouched beside her. I wonder... Is she gonna be like the rest and say I'm useless? ...Oh, well. She might need help, he thought, sitting down beside her. "Hey... Are you okay?" After a moment, he wondered if she'd respond to that, instead. "Karp?" he said, wondering if maybe she only spoke Pokemon. Oh, but he might be late for the meeting, then. He wondered if he could still make it on time if he helped the hybrid out, first. He didn't know what she was, either way; He had never seen a tailed, purple eared hybrid before. Or a Pokemon that looked kind of like her.

Arrastar. She had given herself that name. A hybrid of both Lugia, the legendary Pokemon of the ocean, said to bring storms wherever it went, and a human. She almost never left her small island out at sea, knowing that when people discovered her existence, they'd track her down. Study her. Cage her. She hated the idea of that.

But she sensed something off, and she knew she couldn't stay on her island any longer. She stepped out of her cave and raised her strange wings, and she took off, barely moving her arms. She spun in midair, floating, and looked down. The volcano erupted. She didn't make a noise, or anything; She was used to moving. But she didn't know where to next. She saw the large island and, hoping she was high enough to be mistaken as a bird, and glad she had cut holes in her dress for her plates, flew towards it. Her plates laid flat down on her back, speeding her progress up. She saw two hybrids below and flew down nearby, then approached the clearing. She hid behind a tree, barely noticeable. Arrastar didn't know much about Pokemon away from the island... She had only ever met three different ones, really; A Pidgey, a Graveler, and a Lapras. She stayed quiet, though she knew it was obvious she was there.

Vestido sat on a rock, alone. She knew the gathering was soon. Why was she so afraid? Was it because Mariposa wasn't there yet? Or was it because- "Vestido!" A voice pulled her from her thoughts and she looked up. Mariposa was running towards her. "Vestido!" she said again, and stopped. "Yes, Mariposa?" the Vulpix asked, looking at her younger Kirlia friend. "T-The meeting..." she said, out of breath. "Yes, I know. Should we start heading there? Know those two, they'll be early," she said. Mari understood and nodded. Vesti stood up and they began walking, side by side.

((I'm adding a big bro for Mariposa because...It's gonna be cute.

Name: Espada

Personality: Espada is a protective, loyal man who always has a watchful eye over his sister. He is a quiet type, but is much gentler than he appears.

Mixed with: Gallade

Looks: Click

Moves: Leaf Blade, Teleport, Protect, Psycho Cur

Skill: Steadfast

Battle Personality: Hasty

Other: ))

((God, Espada is gonna kill me every time I look at his face. He's brilliant. Oh, cat, would you mind adding 1 to Psychic, Fighting, Male, >18, and either sweet, kind, or quiet?))

((Okay, done. Now Mariposa has a brother... This is gonna be cute~

I'm dying from the mixture of Espada and Mariposa... Mari's adorable and Espada's... I agree with Archios, brilliant.

I didn't make my favorite Pokemon, which is good, because they might bite you all, because it's a Totodile. And it won't hesitate to take a bite out of anything that moves.

Gijinkas are adorable.))

Sin groaned and came to, looked up and stared into the orange eyes of... She didn't know but he was a hybrid like her! Wearing a wonderful outfit, he looked amazing to her. There are more, she was not alone in this world! Most defiantly a he, the entitys aura felt male. Magicarp, she thought. Strong shiny scales, and one of the strongest swimmers in the Pokémon world. They also evolved into a powerful dragon duel type. Given hybrids evolving are rare, but it did happen. Overjoyed, she weakly tried to get up, and struggled to speak vocally, but gave up and contacted the young carp telepathically Hello, I am Sin. The Mewtwo hybrid did not realize she could startle anyone communicating in that manner, it came as naturally to her as breathing.

((I imagine the ability pressure to be when she's confronted, to just feel her presence smothering you))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Nothing like Suave being shocked... After all, the Magicarp's hidden ability activates with Psychic...

Oh, I got confused. It's Bug, Dark, and Ghost types. Sounds like me.))

Suave jumped. But he had dealt with weirder. "O-Oh. Hi, Sin. I'm Suave. Sorry, I'm not used to telepathy. Are you okay? ...And if you don't mind me asking... What Pokemon hybrid are you? I've never seen anything like it," he said, slightly in awe. He was truthfully more startled then he let on, but he felt like he shouldn't mention it. After all... She looked powerful. And he wasn't exactly the strongest hybrid there was...

Edited by seacatsmew

((Also, Espada is Spanish for sword. I wanted to make Spanish a theme for the family happy.gif

He's sorta like a gentle giant. He's really tall and fast, but is hardly ever violent unless needed. He just seems really scary. Espada is a gentleman at his finest.))

A soft rustle, and a tall, thin man stood behind the Kirlia. It was best to get going as soon as possible. He walked behind both girls calmly, both hands folded neatly behind his back. Mariposa's vigilant guardian rarely spoke, but merely stood a silent watch over the little girl he held dear. It was frightening to many, though he had no ill intentions. Mariposa's older brother of eleven years was a gentleman with the swordsmanship of a warrior. As the trio neared the sitrus berry tree, the two other hybrids became visible. The Zoroark hung by a thick branch by his legs, while the Kabutops calmly whittled at a knotted branch.

"Figured it would be you three next" Cyrus commented. His deep, velvet voice rumbled in his chest as he spoke. Red eyes drifting to the young girls, he smiled warmly. Although the rough type, he loved children. "Hi sweeties. How've ya been?"

((I just want to hug him <3))

Sin glowed purple briefly, and struggled to her feet, using her power. I am fine She stated, not wanting to show how weak she really was at the moment. She barely made it up, and her powers are almost drained. Ran across a group of angry Salamance is all. She wobbled a bit, and answered the golden carps question Nor will you ever see another like me, I am a true hybrid, a hybrid Pokemon mixed with a human She flicked her tail, annoyed at how weak her voice sounded. Suave seemed not to notice, but she did not want to look weak, that's what happened to the others....

((Oh, nice choice. Sword fits Gallade perfectly...

Go gentlemen! And tough-seeming guys who love children! And hugging gijinkas!))

Vestido smiled. "Hi, Cyrus!" she said, bowing. But Mariposa stepped back, alert, moving to her brother. She looked up at her brother. "Espada..." she said quietly, then pointed at Arrastar, hiding behind a tree. Arrastar moved back, startled.

Suave stood up, too. "Ahh. Well, either way... Injured or not, you still look stronger then me," he said, laughing lightly. "Oh, wait- I think I have something. One moment... Ah, here we go." After looking for a hidden pocket, he pulled out a oran berry. "Here. It should help," he said. "I'm human and Pokemon, too. They always said we were strong. Then they found me. Oh, well; I can't change what I am," he said.

Sin knew of berries. The scientists had thought about them, she had never had one however. She took the offered berry, and placed it between her sharp, cat like teeth. She bit down, and her eyes widened in surprise. This is wonderful! she purred. Then the carp said she looked strong, wicth made her smile, but then he called his self weak. Sin did not like that. Her tail twitched, it upset her. Don't imply you are weak, Magicarp have strong scales, and are wonderful swimmers. You also have a chance to evolve into a dragon some day! She really did feel much better now. Thank you for your assistance Suave

((Sin is so weard! xd.png))