Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((Sure, why not? Tirlia's just lounging around right now...))

As Suave stopped glowing, he felt... Powerful. Different. He looked down. His hands were different. He looked older, and his clothes were even different. His eyes glowed.

He easily jumped down from the cliff, and landed a bit farther away. Ah, yes... Gyarados was a flying type, too, was he not? He ignored Sin and walked slowly... Before suddenly lashing out at a rock. He broke it with one punch. This was not normal.

Suave didn't care. He continued walking, while breaking random things. Oh, how it felt so good, releasing so much anger!

((OH! Suave looks like this.

He knows Thrash, Dragon Rage, Leer, and Hyper Beam. This is only temporarily, because he 'flash evolves.' He evolves for short amounts of time.))

He...evolved. She touched his mind, but flinched back. He was pissed at something. She decided to stay out of sight, and follow for now.

((holy derpados!))

((Nope, pretty sure right now he's more Gyarados then derpados...))

"How dare she?!?!" Suave suddenly yelled, punching straight through a tree. It fell. He heard screams nearby, from random people. It felt good to know they feared him. He wanted everyone to fear him. He wanted power. He wanted to kill.

He drew his hand away. It had a few scratches; Nothing big. But he didn't care, either way. "...No one is to be trusted... That monster fits her name perfectly. She is a sin," he hissed, then punched through a rock. Something hit him. He froze; It was to be used against rampaging Pokemon. So of course it'd work on him. He blacked out.

Villagers grabbed him and carried him away.

Sin watched, and saw the capture device hit. Crap, wake up, I cant bust that if your asleep fear creeping into her mind. What he said was true.... She wouldn't let him die because she existed.

((It ain't a capture device. It just puts him to sleep.))

When Suave's eyes opened, they were amber again, and he was back to normal. But he was tied to a wooden pole. Villagers surrounded him and fear filled his mind. He knew what they were doing. They were going to kill him.

The anger was gone. His strength was gone. He looked up and cried out. But the villagers? They were cheering as they lit the pole. He could barely hear himself.

This must be how it ends for me. So, if he understood that, why was he crying, shouting, and fighting? He couldn't stop it. He was powerless.

((Sayonara, Suave?))

A purple blur appeared, startling the viligers. Ice appeared at the base of the pole, stopping the fire. Sin grabbed Suave, burned the ropes. She teleported, and dropped the carp in the pond. She teleported again, to the top of the mountain, the storm there not affecting her. She had done wrong, and she should leave. She knew of a few more places to go, she began planning where the best would be.

((Guilty!))

Suave saw her at the top of the mountain. He felt Siglo's portal, too; Then it vanished. He knew what Siglo was doing.

Siglo appeared beside Sin. "You know, it isn't very nice to save him and ditch him. He's confused. And you're clearly planning on leaving. Are you trying to hurting him?" he asked. "If so, you're doing a great job. But I think you should at least explain things to him. Kill me or whatever. Just explain what's going on to Suave."

After Tirlia left, Zek calmly walked to back to the clubhouse. There, he told the others about the girl. When Leo understood she was not hostile, he finally calmed down. The twins, though, looked down at the ground before having an outburst.

"Grrrr, I want to play with other hybrids! You guys are the best, but I want to meet other hybrids! I don't care if I encounter a human!" Ash yelled.

"Me too!" Ashley agreed. Before Zek and Leo could open their mouths to tell them humans are dangerous, the twins opened theirs to release a Dragon Breath. Ashley aimed at Leo, and Ash aimed for Zek. Afterwards, Ash grabbed Ashley's wrist and fled the clubhouse, following Tirlia.

"Ow! Ack, my face!" Zek called out in pain.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! It's powerful than I thought!" Leo screamed, running in a circle. The pain subsided for both after a few seconds. Zek then commanded to follow him and find the twins.

(now they're following Tirlia.)

Her eyes glowed. I need more power Sins tail lashed back and fourth, the wind picked up I need more power, leave me be! She could be heard, for miles.

((Sonic that was adorable!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Aww, cuties~))

Tirlia heard footsteps. She looked at where they were coming from and saw the twins. "Careful there," she yelled. Though she was only there for vengeance, she had a soft spot for children. And she did die when she was a child... So some of that childish innocence still lurked. Barely, but...

...Sin, Suave thought. Though injured, he heard her voice. That was all he needed to stand up and limp towards her. Quickly, it turned into a run- Even though it hurt. And he was cold. He shivered and held his arms as he continued along.

Siglo sighed. "Oh, great... Now you've gotten Suave up. Great. He's gonna kill himself... And it'll be your fault. Oh, well. It'll just add onto the millions. Just another innocent person you'll forget eventually. Only this time? He was trying to help you." He knew it was dangerous, bringing up her past, but he had no choice. "But you'll forget. All because you want power. A boy, just trying to hold on as life threatens to sweep him away, who wants to help. And I can't stop him. Well, you'll forget. And continue to kill people trying to help you. Now, because I don't want to see him die, I'm going back to Dialga." And with that, he vanished.

((...Siglo's actually not that mad.))

Sin snapped. how dare he... how DARE HE! The storm worsened, her eyes glowed, and energy crackled dangerously around her. Coward, run away from a fight will you? How she hated the legends, unwilling to fight and weak. There had to be something to fight around here! She floated down the mountain, projecting aggression.

((Woooooo angry!))

Suave looked up. Sin was moving down. And she wasn't happy. He tried to reach her mind, but felt it burn and shot back into his own. What'd he do...? he wondered. And why is it so cold?

((I OFFER SUAVE AS A SACRIFICE!))

((Nope, he doesn't even register with her at the moment. She wants to beat something strong into a pulp.))

Sin moved past Suave, completely ignoring him! She wanted a fight. She searched with her mind, but there was nothing worthy of a challenge. She screamed in frustration.

Suave turned to face her- Only to crash onto his side. He bit his cheek. Blood filled his mouth. Well, I guess this is it. Oh, well... He started to drift into darkness.

Sin heard something hit the ground, she turned anarling. It was just a stupid carp... What? She stopped in shock. Suave! She poured energy into him, keeping him alive.

((Sorry, had writers block))

((Okay. Here it is.

A few hybrids are at a meeting that happens every... Month? I don't remember like any names, so the Absol hybrid and Saffron(? The emolga) are going to go find Saffron's grandpa or something similar to that. Siglo's appearing randomly everywhere, Suave (was) dying after going mad, Arra's lounging around somewhere, Tirlia's in a clearing, all of sonic's characters minus Vauther are going towards Tirlia, Vauther's... No idea, Sin's trying to keep Suave dead, and Lace is... No clue. And green's Mew is going towards Sin.

I think.))

Suave felt energy flood his body. But why? He was dying. Who would care?

((And I'm getting ultra-super-permabanned by Dragoness for making girls.))

((Sin is trying to save him))

Sin started repairing the internal damage. It was a difficult process. Hold on.... almost.. there we go. She finished Healing him. When she was done she was going to hunt down Siglo and kill him!

((Eternal ban!!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

"Hi, I'm Ash."

"Hi, I'm Ashley." they both said when they caught up to her. Finally, someone other than Zek or Leo.

"Are you going somewhere? Can we follow? It's boring here."

"Are you going somewhere? Can we follow? It's boring here." they asked her. Soon enough, Zek and Leo caught up with them.

"If you guys ever do that again, you won't be allowed outside for a week."Zek threatened the twins.

"Umm, hey, if you do something like that gain, could you use a different attack? Dragon Breath really stung." Leo told them, rubbing his cheeks.

"Sorry about this, Tirlia. They just want to meet other hybrids." Zek apologized.

Tirlia smiled. "It's fine. I'm Tirlia, you two. Nice to meet you." She bowed. "I don't plan on going anywhere. There's nowhere for me to go." Her smile vanished a bit.

Suave's eyes opened. "...Explain," he said. As tired as he was, sleeping could wait. "Why do you help Tirlia, and tell her she can kill me, and then save my life?"

((NOOO! ...Oh, well. I can cope.))

Sin smiled. I told her she could try. I can defeat her now, she is weak. Her body is not natural, and is weak... to Psychic attacks! She said gleefully, a spark in her eyes. I also gave her a chance to redeem herself... if she dose, she can have her real body back.

"Nice... But- Wait. Did you sense that?" A power, maybe a bit stronger then Sin's, was coming from a strange girl nearby. A boy walked behind her. The girl wore a strange, gold object around her waist. It shone brightly. "What's going on...?"

((SHE'S FAKE SO CALM DOWN. SHE WAS MAN-MADE. SHE'S MAYBE A TINY BIT STRONGER THEN SIN.))