Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

Sin paced the forest alone, her tail lashing from side to side. Then it hit her, she had an idea, risky, but she could have a trainer. She contacted the houndoom spirit. This is Sin, I have a deal for you girl, you want your own body back?

((This should be fun))

((Since everyone is rainbowspeaking, I guess I'll give my characters colors too. From now on, Saffron will be goldenrod and Gene/Jean will be magenta. I'll go back and edit my previous posts... eventually...

Hmmm. Maybe Team Fusion might be interested in Gene. He's all-organic xd.png))

Blue eyes suddenly snapped open as Gene woke up from his catnap. He could vaguely sense something, someone calling for help from within the area. Within a few moments, however, the distress signal abruptly died. It was not the distress signal that he was concerned about. No, Gene was more interested in the person behind the call. From what he could make of it, that someone was an incredibly familiar someone. A broad smile formed on his lips. "Yaaay! Sin-chan is here~" he squeed in glee, doing a somersault in the air. He hadn't seen her in AGES. It was definitely time to pay her a much-needed visit. All he needed to do was to trace the psychic signature back to its origin and search around there. Furrowing his brow, Gene concentrated (for once), tracking down the source of the psychic broadcast. "Gotcha!" he announced triumphantly as he located it: somewhere to north-northeast of where he currently was. With that, he zoomed off, eagerly hoping to see his friend once more.

Saffron frowned, trying to decipher the man's charades. "Neck... slide-no, cut..." She gasped in shock as she connected everything together. "...You can't talk, or else you die???"

Sin heard the voice, no she was hearing things, it couldn't be! It was not possible! She must be going insane!

Tirlia froze. Her smile vanished. 'Are you sure you want to do this, runt? I'm weakened because I'm dead. I'm only back to kill Suave,' Tirlia replied. 'You're basically handing him over to me.'

((She planning to kill Suave?))

"...Arra...?" "Yeah?" She looked over at Suave. He looked worried. "What's wrong, Suave?" "...How different are Legendary Pokemon and ones raised by Legendary Pokemon?" He looked over at her. She was startled, and it showed. "What do you mean?" "...I was raised by Siglo. So, for example, how different would me and-" "Suave, girl troubles?" "Of course not!" Arrastar chuckled. "Don't lie. I won't tell anyone." Suave looked down. Was it that obvious? "I don't think many others know. But there aren't many differences. There's normally only one Legendary per each species. Sometimes more. But there's a lot of Magikarp... Another thing is that Legends are stronger, and normally can float or something." She probably wasn't helping, but... "I think we have the same emotions, if that's what you're wondering. We're all Pokemon. And quite a few of us are hybrids." "Thanks." Arra nodded.

((I feel inspired!

Let's slack off when it comes to writing chapter one.))

He smiled silently to himself, already having guessed what she would assume after his slip up. It was something along those lines. The slicing motion... It would have been better to leave without it or to put a finger over his lips. Casimir slowed as he thought he heard something, or rather felt it, brushing the edges of his mind. It was reminiscent of this feeling he always had right before a landslide or earthquake, but much weaker and more orderly. Something projected. He scanned the skies and the surrounding area for a pokemon or event which might be causing the reverberations, but saw none. There were forests running all up and down the mountainside where just about anything could lay in wait. Either way, it felt important. He was surprised he hadn't felt it before.

As long as my name is never mentioned, I really don't care. He can take care of his self. I need your help to become stronger, and I will have it. You can have a body, I can destroy you, your choice girl She said, her voice sounding... dark.

'Fine. But play with fire and you're bound to get burnt, runt.' "I have to go, it seems. Maybe I'll visit sometime." Tirlia smiled, then turn and ran off, as fast as she could. She could track her. She wasn't that far away. Soon, she was there. "You said it yourself. I can kill Suave. So, what do you need?"

((Suave's gonna go mad again. laugh.gif I actually enjoy that.

Also, Tirlia doesn't keep promises. She'll die anyways, as soon as she kills Suave...))

"I think love is actually a curse..." Arratsar's eyes opened wide and she looked at him, shocked. "Why?" she demanded. "It always ends in heartbreak. I don't think I've ever heard otherwise," Suave said, looking up at the sky. He seemed to be looking at something that no one else could see. "Suave..." Arrastar said. "At least, my love is. Everyone who I love gets hurt... Normally at my own hands. Or they turn away. It seems like I'm better living with Magikarp," he said with slight laughter. He was looking down, but... He was crying. "Suave. Stop acting. You'll lose sight of yourself. I'm pretty sure we already have." Startled, Suave looked up at her... Just as she flew down. He sighed. ...She's right, but... He leaned back on a rock.

((If this love was just a curse then I have only tears to shed~))

(does it seem like tirlia is talking to herself? i need Zek to respond to her.)

((No, she spoke to Zek when she said 'I have to go. Maybe I'll visit.'))

Dishonor this pact, and your body is forfeit Sin warned. I need to be able to withstand and defeat dark types. Houndooms are generally strong, it could be taught. Then she would be one step closer to being the strongest. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Whatever. I only have one dark move, but that can be fixed." She could re-learn moves. She taught herself how to. But there was an odd energy in the clearing that she couldn't put her finger on. It wasn't either of theirs. It was like the leftovers of a powerful being moving through... A portal. Was it possible...? If so... She ignored it.

((A portal? Now I'm confused.))

I wonder what Lace is doing. Suave let his mind wander... And caught another thought, reaching to him. Barely. It was like it was making sure where he was. It didn't seem dangerous...

(Don't remember her saying that. Since she's gone, what can I do with my Dragon type characters?)

Your body first, you need to let go of the one you are possessing before I am ready, my aura will be a deep purple when I have gathered the energy I need. Sin then started concentrating, an aura forming around her a light purple, as she built up incredible amounts of energy, a storm brewed overhead as the color darkened.

((She didnt go far Sonic, you can follow her))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((

'Fine. But play with fire and you're bound to get burnt, runt.' "I have to go, it seems. Maybe I'll visit sometime." Tirlia smiled, then turn and ran off, as fast as she could. She could track her. She wasn't that far away. Soon, she was there. "You said it yourself. I can kill Suave. So, what do you need?"

Read that again. You'll find it.))

Tirlia's eyes closed. A black flame flew out of Torvus's mouth. She fell to the ground, dead, and the flame turned into a transparent version of Tirlia. She looked back at the discarded body with slight disgust.

((I'm heartless. I have no use for Torvus. She can die.

And I'm happy about that.))

A voice popped into Suave's head. It was his own, but... It wasn't. "You should listen to them." "Shut up, Otro." Yes. The voice had a name. Otro, Spanish for Other. He wasn't really the same. He was cursed by a Ninetails to be trapped in his head. Forever.

"Weakling." "Shut up!" He curled up. He couldn't stop the voice. Otro slowly retreated.

((JUST PICK WHO YOU WANT TO BE ALREADY, SUAVE!))

Sin released the energy into the ghost, starting the painful transformation. I forgot to mention, its quite painful Sin said, smirking slightly. As the body materialized, she faltered for a moment, but stood up straight. It was the body as the dark hybrid had remembered it, her own body.

"It tickled." Tirlia examined Sin's work. Almost perfect. But she couldn't help it.

She picked Torvus up and burned her to ashes with Flamethrower, then threw the ashes away. "Now we have no obstacles." She turned back to Sin. "Shall we?" she asked.

((Meowstic...))

The legend gout in a defensive stance. Yes we shall

((I am thinking a time lapse here, I ran out of ideas.))

((...Archios and green and cutie's choice, too.))

Tirlia smiled. Her teeth began to glow darkly and she launched herself at Sin.

"Like a flame burning bloody red and tearing into sky," Suave sang quietly. That song was stuck in his head. He didn't even know where he had heard it from.

((That song is called Witch Hunt. I'm using JubyPhonic's translation.))

Edited by seacatsmew

((Fine, but to everyone else, basically no time has passed.))

((Exactly))

Some time later, Sin has mastered her defenses for dark types. Thank you again, one fair warning though.. This body is created, but if you live right, the creator can give you your life back. If not... Well there is a place for those souls. Sin teleported back to her room, and walked out by the lake, watching the ripples in the pond. What will be will be

Tirlia sighed and leaned against a tree. She could feel the energy from the portal disappearing. Then she realized what it was- Siglo's portal. He had been watching them. She chuckled; He'd tell Suave, no doubt.

((MUAHAHA!))

"Suave." Suave looked up at Siglo. "Yeah?" "Don't freak out about what I'm about to tell you." Suave raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Okay...?" Siglo whispered something in his ear.

At first, Suave said nothing.

Then his eyes widened.

He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

His eyes turned red.

And as it finally all sunk in, he began to glow.

Siglo cursed and teleported away.

((MUAHAHA.))

Sin heard a commotion on the cliffs above her. It was Suave, he was.... glowing. Sin finished eating the egg from earlier, and turned to face him, back at her full power.