Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

"Sin!" Suave snapped. There was a faint note of worry in his tone, too. "You need to conserve your energy, and talking will not help. I don't want you to die- No one does. So just shut up for a bit." I can't think of anything for the cold, Suave thought privately, slightly panicking. "This might help." A electric blanket(it heats up) dropped down. "Siglo, you're almost late." "Almost." Suave glared at him, but put the blanket on her. It was battery operated, and already warmed up.

((I'll answer the message later... DS cuts everything too long off.))

Warmth! The bleeding had slowed down some, and she was a little more coherent. Thank you.... Dialga.... warn Arcus... Sanctuary is no longer safe. Sins mind started drifting, but she yanked it back. Hit by dark moves, they are toxic to me.. Chancy, find a Chancy egg She said faintly.

((Egg, duh. Shes hallucinating slightly, she thinks Siglo is the real Dialga. She knows them, somehow...))

((All I can think of are the evolution stones that Chancy carries...))

Suave shot Siglo a questioning look. The Dialga hybrid shrugged. "Good thing I can find Dialga," Siglo whispered as he vanished. "A Chancy...?" "I'll find one. You stay here with her." Before Suave could react, Crescent was gone. "Looks like I'll have to wait here with you," Suave whispered.

((Chancy will work.))

((Chancy carries an egg, its good to eat))

Sin was hallucinating more often now. No, please don't kill them, you cant. You cant kill them. She mumbled. She locks eyes with Suave Don't let them die Her thoughts where chaotic, little sense could be made of them.

((Poison is not fun at all))

(seacatsmew, i noticed your characters haven't really been paying attention to Vauther. I've been having Vauther talk to them, but they haven't talk to him. Basically, you seem to be ignoring him. mad.gif )

((Let's bug Suave~))

Suave looked over at Vauther. "I don't know... She's hallucinating... Or something," he said, worried.

((Poor Suave has no clue what to do...))

((EDIT: I feel horrible. I didn't notice.

Okay, I did, and that's why I said Suave needed to focus. Then I forgot.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin came back to herself, temporarily. I hit the admins mind, got information... The legends are in danger... all of us. She tried to get up, and flopped like.. a Magicarp right back down.

((The team fusion in the game is kinda like this, a real pain in the...))

"I can't help with that. Sin, rest. I'm as weak as... A Magikarp." Suave slightly chuckled. "I only know Siglo, really. And he's gone looking for Dialga. Should be easy- He can reach Dialga's realm," he said. "But don't get up. You need to rest. You're still injured."

This may be my last coherent thought, the toxins are spreading. They wanted me first to capture the creator, they believe with training I could defeat him... but they all are in danger. Sins eyes closed, it hurt to much to struggle. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Hopefully, when she recovers, maybe she'll tell us about this Team Fusion and what they're trying to do. We'll need to keep on our toes."Vauther warned Suave.

"The other people here are my brother, and these two kids we take care of. Wait, why are you here? Did you get lost while going somewhere? That's what usually happens." Zek questioned her more.

(writer's block is a virus. poor sin ;n;)

Edited by cutiesonic

((She needed beaten up a bit, knock her down a nocth. I feel bad for doing it though.))

"I think I've heard enough about them... They want to rule the world. Actually, more then that. They want Arceus, the Creator." Suave wasn't sure how much longer he could go on acting. It was tearing him apart... But there was no other choice.

"Close... But not quite. I got hurt a bit. Nothing big, but I know when I can't keep fighting." Tirlia smiled. "I heard people and came to investigate."

((Sin will die soon if nothing is done))

Sin could hear them talking, but it was like they where far away. I wonder if I will see the others again not realizing she was broadcasting to everyone.

((Tempting, but Suave might be a bit bad at me.))

"Sin. Don't think that way. I- Erm, we- will not let you die." "I'm back." Crescent walked in. A Chancy followed, carrying a egg. She walked over to Sin. "Sin, we need you awake."

((Suave would not enjoy seeing her die.))

Sin would not wake. The Chancy did what she had to, she slapped her awake! Huh what? I was having a good dream. She went to close her eyes again.

((she has to eat the egg, or at least some of it. Good luck getting her to do it xd.png))

"Sin. Siiin. Sin!" Suave actually pried her eyes open. "Sin! Eat the egg or I'll make you!" The Chancy waited impatiently. Crescent chuckled. Such children. He lookef over at Vauther with slight interest.

((You don't want to make Suave make her eat it.))

(i want Vauther to help Sin, but i don't know how ;n; Suave knows her best)

While Suave tried to get Sin to eat the Chansey egg, Vauther thought to himself. "I need to help Sin, but how?...."

"Oh, ok. There's not that much here, just to let you know....."Zek casually said to Tirlia.

Edited by cutiesonic

((Hi. I should be alive for a little while. Can I have a quick recap of what's going on with Suave and Sin and the gang?))

While slightly disturbed by the casual attitude the man had towards the dead pokemon, Saffron continued to follow him. "So uh. You don't talk much, do you?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

((Well Sin made a home out of a cave, and now she's dieing.))

But Mark... But she opened her mouth, and ate part of the egg. Immediately, enough of the toxins where cleansed that she was afraid. She took another bite, and swallowed. The cuts on her body slowly healed up.

((Of course Suave knows her best. That's because- Actually, I think you already know why...))

Suave gave a barely audible sigh for relief as Sin started eating the egg and pulled away(yes, he was prying her eyes open).

"I don't mind," Tirlia said with a light laugh. "I just need somewhere to rest for a while before continuing."

((What's she planning now...?))

((shipshipshipshipship))

Sins wounds where healing right before her eyes, she slowly sat up as she was stiff.

((I'm breaking it apart... Heh.))

"I have no idea what's going on, but Suave, you might need to wash yourself off." Arrastar walked straight past them all, looking quickly at Suave. He was covered in Sin's blood. "Hmm? O-Oh! You're right." He was in a pool of Sin's blood, and he had just noticed. Arrastar chuckled and left. Suave watched with slight interest.

((No ship.))

((Fine, ill go find a ship!))

Sin slowly stood up, and limped off to her room to clean up. After she was done, she teleported out, wishing to be left alone. She must become stronger!

((I'm gonna go build a ship.))

Suave stood up, feeling slightly uncomfortable covered in blood. He had an idea and went out to find Arrastar. She was higher up, watching him. Startled, he paused. She flew down and grabbed him, then flew him up. "What do you need?" she asked. The blood didn't seem to bother her. "...Can you hit me with Hydro Pump or something? The blood's kind of bugging me." Arratstar chuckled. "Yeah." She used Rain Dance and summoned a heavy rain, which focused on Suave. The blood quickly washed off. "Thanks, Arra." He sat down beside her. She sat down, too.

((This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Or rivalry. Or romance. I don't know.))

He turned to her and shook his head. He'd never had to explain this to a stranger before, but she asked simple questions that he could reply to with simple gestures. His right hand trailed up from what it was doing with his pack and came to rest over his throat. He tapped it several times before trailing a finger over it, as if he were cutting the skin. Well, perhaps not the best wording, but he wouldn't know the little girl that long. Casimir slung the pack over his shoulder and slid down the ridge at the base of his hill. Immediately, it began to drizzle over a section of the mountain, but the brunt of the rain was off from them by about a mile or so.

((They've basically made a home somewhere further up or along the mountain and a bunch of pokemon gijinkas are gathering there from what I can tell. It's just basic interaction and there was at one point romance.

We're talking about getting team fusion up here to bring in some action))