Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((I'm listening to a weird song... And it fits Suave pretty perfectly... Minus the fact it says nothing about derps.))

"No... Siglo said he needs me to do something for him. And I kind of owe him for raising me. So I'll just wait out here." He moved away as he spoke, knowing exactly what the Dialga hybrid needed him for. It was just him making sure Suave remembered how to read and write and stuff... Nothing important, but since they normally didn't see each other otherwise, he didn't want to miss it. Siglo appeared suddenly, grabbed onto Suave, and teleported them both away.

((Also known as: Suave still slightly feels like hiding, so he won't ditch Siglo this time.))

Sin was slightly taken aback by that. Ah well, maybe Crescent was back. He might know how to cook. Sin quickly cleaned the carcasses, and but all but the Farfetched and a single Magicarp in the newly wired cold room. She sat, munching on the raw fish with pleasure. Hopefully someone could cook, she was pretty certain she was one of the few hybrids that enjoyed raw meat.

((And...... shes promptly distracted. Again. Oops.))

((Crescent can cook...))

Crescent landed in front of the cave. A flock of Swablu followed behind. "I'm back," he said, walking inside. "Where's Suave?" "Crescent." Absque was sitting in the middle of his little Umbreon pack. He waved.

((I feel really inspired right now, so I'm gonna be a bit slower to respond. I have a chapter to write in a book!))

A few seconds after coming back in, they heard a yell. They looked towards the source, which was a male adult Hydriegon. He was holding two large dead Stantler, one for each hand.

"Zek, you're back! And you got Stantler! So yummy!"

"Zek, you're back! And you got Stantler! So yummy!" they both joyfully said.

"Man, b-big brother, uh, you always manage to get the big ones. I-i usually come back with well, nothing!" Leo stuttered. He always had a problem with stuttering and hesitating when speaking.

"Don't you worry, little bro. I'll teach ya. Learning from the pros is the best way to learn." Zek reassured Leo.

"Ummmm.......Remember when we were learning to fly? And we used bird Pokemon? " Leo questioned Zek.

"Yes, I remember. That was an exception. But trust me, the pros are the best." Zek reassured. During small chat, as they came into the clubhouse, the same Houndoom hybrid started to approach.

(i don't know what Vauther would be doing this whole time. Let's just assume he would be helping Sin.)

Edited by cutiesonic

Tirlia paused as she saw Zek walk inside. Well, if they killed her, then it wouldn't be her who died. Sure, it'd hurt... But it wouldn't kill her. She was already dead, after all. Torvus would die, instead. If she wasn't already.

She moved without fear into where they could see her if they looked.

((The bad thing about being dead? She's weakened and junk.))

"No idea" She said, "Can you cook?" She asked, blood dripping down her face. She gestured to the Farfetched and vegetables. Her mouth full of the last bite of Magicarp I went hunting, have a frozen Stantler too

((So Psystrike would have worked, because she's a ghost type now?))

((Yeah, probably. I don't know. She has a body right now. For now.))

"Yeah. Just give me a moment." The rings on his head, ears, and tail began to glow. He used Moonlight. Then they stopped glowing and he grabbed the Farfetch'd and the vegetables. He walked over to the stove(they now have a stove, doesn't matter if it was on the list or not) and began cooking quickly.

((He's a great cook. He had to cook for his little brother. Who died. But he's over it.))

She swallowed the last bite, and started cleaning her face. Thank you, I got a wide variety of foods, I don't know about the others eating habits. She continued vocally "The others should be back soon, its getting dark and I don't want them hungry." She got out the French bread, and cut it up in thick slices. She started washing berries is the sink she made earlier, and sorting them out by type in several woven baskets.

((She made a wood stove when she made the kitchen. She also got bags of flour, sugar, salt.... basics. Spices too, it was a long list! If you really want I can post the list xd.png))

((Can you message it instead? That way people can be confused.))

"You're kind of acting like a mother," Crescent said, slightly amused. He didn't show it, but neither did he bother hiding his thoughts. If she wanted to snoop, let her. If she knew what he was feeling, so what? He had nothing to hide. He had no 'special' feelings towards anyone. The most he felt was like a brother to Absque, and to all the Umbreons in his little 'pack'.

He was already finished cooking. "Here. I have to go hunt for the Umbreons. They're picky eaters and don't let anyone but me hunt for them, because they each have different preferences. I'll be back." He walked outside. The Umbreons looked up(there's nine, and I'll write down all the names and everything). "Calm down, I'm going." He quickly ran off.

((Okay, the list of his Umbreons is...

1. Soul- Male- 13 years old, Lv. 18. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, and Tail Whip. Crescent depends on him more then the rest. Nature is Serious.

2. Marioneta- Female- 10 years old, Lv. 15. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Bashful.

3. Lament- Male- 10 years old, Lv. 14. Knows Pursuit, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Docile.

4. Lari- Male- 9 years old, Lv. 10. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Hardy.

5. Capriet- Male- 8 years old, Lv. 11. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Timid.

6. Chamo- Male- 5 years old, Lv. 9. Knows Pursuit, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Naughty.

7. Eme- Male- 3 years old, Lv. 8. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Relazed.

8. Capri- Female- 2 years old, Lv. 7. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, Sand Attack, and Tail Whip. Nature is Rash.

9. Chamomile- Female- 1 week old, Lv. 1. Knows Helping Hand, Tackle, and Tail Whip. Nature is Brave.

See what they all have in common?))

((Will do, it may take me a bit to write it out!))

Si couldn't tell the Umbreon apart yet, but she knew the youngest. She started gently stroking her soft fur You are such a lovely creature

((It will take me a bit to write the list down, but ill do it.))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Got it.

The smallest is the youngest. Grey will be for my Umbreons.))

Chamomile looked up, slightly startled. Then she relaxed. She didn't talk much, since there was no need. Normally, Crescent could tell what they were saying by their body language.

((They all know Tail Whip! Think of them all doing Tail Whip with Crescent!

Now I can't stop laughing.

This is how I handle my character addiction. I make simple Pokemon.))

(i love that the all umbreons know tail whip. guess they like to whip their tails back and forth.)

After coming inside, Zek started to clean the carcasses and start cooking. Meanwhile, the twins tried to pry information about humans from Leo.

"Leo, what's so dangerous about them? Why can't we play with them?"

"Leo, what's so dangerous about them? Why can't we play with them?" they asked again.

Um, Zek?" Leo nervously asked, looking at him, implying that he should explain instead.

"Nope. They asked you, not me. Besides, I'm cooking." Zek answered.

"L-look, you just can't!" Leo exclaimed, shaking his head. In the process of doing so, something caught his eye. He towards the window and saw a Houndoom hybrid.

"Um, Zek......"Leo called him. Zek, sensing fear in his voice, looked over to Leo, who was pointing towards the window. Zek looked over to it, and saw her also.

Tirlia felt eyes on her and looked directly at the two. She smiled, her tail swaying as she walked. She tried to seem less threatening. But she wasn't sure if it worked. After all, the only reason she was a ghost was to get revenge on Suave. If there was a problem, she could always use Attract. It normally worked pretty well.

((I whip my tail back and forth!))

The little one seemed shy to Sin, bur that was okay, at least she was friendly. Suddenly a Swalabu landed on her head. Hey little one, do you want to stay here and have food and protection year round.

The little fluff only understood loots of food and safe, but she agreed with a chirp. And promptly started dusting EVERYTHING. When its wings got dirty, she rinsed them off in the sink and went back to cleaning. Sin smiled, the little one was cute, and would keep the place clean.

((Creepy Houndoom. Can't we just be friends? xd.png))

((Sure, but only if she can kill Suave first.))

"Thanks." Suave appeared nearby the cave. Siglo nodded and vanished. Suave, though covered in bruises and scratches, seemed fine.

((There he is~))

When Suave walked in, she was busted eating yet another Magicarp. She blushed and levitated a plate to Suave. Go ahead and eat, Crescent made dinner. He's also unknowingly teaching me. The purple hybrid was quite amused. She swallowed her mouthful of carp. "Do I even want to know?" Indicating the cuts and bruises. Edited by Dragonessdown

"Erm, no, I'm good... And Siglo was just training me. I think. Well, that's what I'm supposed to say. What actually happened, you don't want to know." Suave didn't mind that she was eating a Magikarp. "Soul, Marioneta, Lament, Lari, Capriet, Chamo, Eme, Capri, Chamomile!" Crescent walked in, carrying ten small bags. As soon as he finished saying the last name, the Umbreons ran over. "Absque, you, too." Absque walked over. Crescent sat down with them and handed out their food.

Sin started ignoring Suave at looking at the Umbreons eat, their tails where just.. Interesting. No cute. While she was watching, the Sawbu, having finished cleaning, landed on her head. It seemed she liked "playing" hat!

((I have a plan for my next post, yay!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Plans are always good.))

Suave slipped past everyone to go check out his room.

((WRITERS BLOCK!!!))

When Sin thought she was unnoticed, she slipped off. She teleported far away. She appeared in a desert, by a blackened crater in the sand. The place where she was created, or what was left of it. She walked twards the center of the black hole, suddenly she noticed a shimmer out of the corner of her eye.

The purple hybrid jumped back in shock, but too late the slash attack had hit, gouging her. Blood ran down her arm as a lone man and his Zorak appeared in front of her. She quickly shielded, and levitated, energy crackling in front of her. The man had white scars on his face, and dark brown hair. He was large, but in good shape. The most disturbing thing about him was his solid black, uncaring eyes.

The scarred man spoke "Is that a way to greet your master." Sin snarled in response, and threw a psystrike. The black eyed man laughed, and his pokemon sent shadow ball after shadow ball at the bloodied woman, forcing her to dodge. "You should come with us willingly" the team Fusion admin said, as he threw another Pokeball, letting out a Hydregon.

Sin refused to give up, as she dodged again and again, her body a blur as the Zorak slashed and the dragon kept charging hyper beam. She was getting tired, the cruel man noticed. He got out a strange device, it looked like a solid black ball. Sin knew what it was, it was a capture device. Impossible to remove, it was used on legends to capture them.

Her shields faltering, she was getting cut many times. When her shield finally failed, he prepared to throw the ball. Sin had no choice, she charged up her most powerful attack. The only other time she had done it was here, long ago. The ball of pure energy resembled a psystrike, but red, white and yellow where swirling in the purple ball. She released it, at the same time she teleported to her home. The earthquake as the attack hit could be felt for hundreds of miles. Sin appeared in the main cave, and collapsed, blood running down onto the floor.

((Behold the great wall of text!))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((...Woah.))

Suave had entered the main room right before Sin appeared. Curses ran through his head as he ran towards her. He sat beside her and rummaged through his pockets, and sent out a desperate call with his mind to someone he knew would answer- Siglo. He knew more then he did. Siglo had taught him everything he knew. Surely, if he couldn't... Then the Dialga could... Right? He found what he was looking for and pulled it out. It was a long, wrapped up, thick bunch of cloth. Her arm seemed to be the worst. He quickly made a tourniquet for it. What could he do for the rest...? He had some potions, but he didn't know if they'd work. He couldn't think straight.

((BOTH ME AND SUAVE SUCK AT THIS.))

The twins saw her, too. In confusion, they tilted their heads towards each other. Zek stopped cooking for a moment and went outside to talk to her. "Who are you? Are you human?" Zek questioned her, with a serious tone. He kept his distance.

(I have no clue what Vauther would be doing this whole time. Just assume he's been helping Sin and Suave with the cave.)

Vauther was walking by when Sin reappeared. He saw Suave making a tourniquet for her. Immediately, he ran over to them. "Suave, is it? What happened to her?!" he questioned him.

((Well there needed to be some action.))

The pain was unbelievable, every inch of her hurt.Suave I.... Another wave of pain hit her, she lost her train of thought. She opened her eyes, her body temperature dropping due to blood loss. I am sorry, I should have known... I was ambushed. She couldn't shield her mind, images from the battle ran through her head. Team Fusion wants the world.. they want The Creator

((Poor Suave, flopping in blood))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Wait for it...))

"Sin. Shut up. You need to conserve your energy," Suave snapped. "And next time, bring someone with you. Hunting's fine and whatever- But when you go places where they could be..." Suave trailed off as he continued to treat her. He couldn't continue speaking; He had to focus. Where was Siglo?!

((Yeah, Suave isn't very pleased right now.))

"I'm a Houndoom hybrid," Tirlia replied, moving her tail so he could see. "My name is Tirlia." She bowed. "I heard two others... And I saw the other. Your brother, right?" Oh, how much she wanted to just use Attract and get this over with! But she knew that she had to save that move. She would only use it if necessary...

((Cant stop giggling))

Her mind sharpened You are telling me to shut up! How dare... She broke off at another wave of pain. Another would have just gotten killed before the fight began, they want me... She stopped and shivered. Cold, its so cold...

((Wooohoo angry carp. Ride em cowgirl!))

Edited by Dragonessdown