Nanashi

I NEED SOMETHING TO DOOO

((Maaaybe. Maybe not.

It's not completely random! I have a song I have on repeat and it's kind of like this.))

Suave opened the envelope and then the letter. His face turned bright red. "...This is, um, what it says..." He paused, skimming it, then began to read.

"I found these flowers and I thought of you.

What I feel is bittersweet, but I swear my love is true."

He paused. "...From your secret admirer." Suave put the letter down. "Looks like you're pretty popular," he said.

((I can't stop laughing whenever I write something romantic... or read something romantic...))

"Huh? Why? And how?" Sin said, still quite confused. Suave was not explaining well. And why was he red? The realization subk in. Oh she turned red, B..but who?

((Poor Suave tongue.gif ))

((Now why would I tell you who sent it? Heheheh.))

"Um, I'll be back. I think I hear Siglo." He quickly went to the entrance. Siglo was, indeed, off the the side. He moved over to the Dialga hybrid. "Did she get them?" he asked. "You knew about it?" Siglo blinked. "Ah. Well, yeah. I saw the Delibird getting something from a cloaked guy. Then it flew over here. And I saw it said 'Sin.'" Siglo chuckled. "...So you don't know who?" "Nope." Suave sighed. "Well, she got them. No clue how the Delibird got in, but..." Siglo nodded. "I'll get going now. I'll tell you if I find out who it is." He quickly jumped off the mountain, and a blur grabbed him. They flew away. Suave walked back inside. "In case you didn't hear, he saw someone give the Delibird the package, but he doesn't know who it was."

((I'm laughing. It's ruining the moment.))

Sin was rather confused, but quickly dismissed it in favor of working more on her cave. It was a shame there where no illusion Pokemon nearby, as they could hide the entrance. However she had an idea for a door, and a list of stuf for Suave to get! She handed him the list, it was rather long and had quite a few books on it as well. "Living Rough" and "Pokemon Ranchers Guide For Dummies" Where on the list to name a few. "This is a list of what we need from the humans." She said, speaking quickly. She spoke directly to Lace Please gather some firewood so we can warm this place up

((Random guy in a black cloak. Poor Suave has a fight on his hands wink.gif ))

((No, he doesn't. Who says he and Siglo weren't planning something?

I just completely ruined the surprise. I got bored.

Yeah, it makes sense now, doesn't it?))

"Okay. I'll be back," Suave said, taking the list. He quickly left.

After a bit, he was in a nearby village, dressed like a normal human... With a Umbreon beside him. Crescent had made him let the Umbreon accompany him, for protection. Crescent, himself, was following them, out of sight.

A lot of people seemed startled to see the Umbreon. He understood why; Eevees and their evolutions were rare... To them. Being half-Pokemon, they got along with him.

He got the list done as fast as he could. Which wasn't that fast. He knew enough about battles to dodge them, though he knew the Umbreon would be okay with it. Crescent had made sure of that. But he didn't feel comfortable telling the Umbreon what to do.

Lace heard Sin and began gathering firewood outside. She wasn't very strong physically, but she was mentally, so she used telekinesis.

((I'm listening to a creepy song and it's gonna be stuck in my head. Who remembers characters? Urgh...

Crescent's basically just gonna be a guard for now.))

((Guards are needed, he is more than welcome! And I still don't get it, I am the derp today!))

Sin had got quite a bit done, she had about ten "Bedrooms" hollowed out, she was just weighting for the cloth for the temporary doors. And the wire, she had already made spots for the wiring and lights. She also had a bathing room, and several toilets made, although all the water was cold, and so are stone seats! Fixed the chimney so water couldn't get in, and made an almost unnoticeable rock wall to the cave itself. She had a big storage room, and a cold storage room weighting on the freezing unit.... She had worn herself out, and was sitting down in the main cave. She could make alterations later, like a private pool for water types. She was exhausted again. She contacted Lace and Suave Are you done yet, I got everything I can do right now done

She sat alone for a while, and thought about getting some pet Pokémon to do some of the work. Maybe a nice Swabu as a housekeeper. There where so many things to do!

((Shes overworking herself, I should let her rest!))

((Well, since his little 'group' has nothing else to do... He's not staying there, though. He sleeps somewhere else. Actually, he sleeps with a bunch of Umbreon...))

Yeah, I'm heading back. Suave stopped outside of town to change back into his normal clothes- They fit better- and then continued. Crescent met up with them nearby with a large group of Umbreons and Asque.

"...Won't that draw attention?" Suave asked. "Not really. Most just think I'm one of the Pokefans. A really, really dedicated one," Crescent replied. The pack of Umbreons moved as one with him. "I'm unnoticed," Absque said. She seemed not to mind it. Or maybe she was just used to it. "Okay then... Oh. We're here." They had taken a shortcut, so they were already back. Arrastar was there with Lace and a bunch of floating firewood, surrounded by a pink glow. "Grab on." Absque and Suave both held onto her and she took off, Lace following. Crescent and his pack of Umbreons followed, since they were great jumpers. "We're back!" Lace said cheerfully.

((His Umbreon are like wolves. They live in a pack. And they have adorably fluffy tails.

Siglo blinking. He was startled. Then he understood; Suave doesn't want Sin to know. He's her secret admirer~

They don't even have to be shipped anymore. Or do they? Maybe Sin will fall for Crescent. I don't know.))

((oh.... duh))

Sin was sitting on the floor, panting like a dog as the others came in. "Oh good your back" She said, putting the wood in the fireplace and using a tiny flamethrower to light it. "By the way, all of you are welcome to stay here. And I do mean all, this will be a safe haven for hybrids, a place where we can be ourselfs! And Lace, can you put those panels up for me? There are pictures on the box, I will run the wire." She turned to Arrastar. "I would really enjoy if you stayed, I have a room with a pool made just for you. Its not much, but I can alter it however you want tomorrow. Your storms are helpful here, they can keep people away from here." She said, smiling at the other legend.You can stay here too if you want Suave. I...I made you a room too She said privately, looking at the floor.

((Get er done! And who knows who sin will fall for, its whoever she likes xd.png))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((I changed Arra's Punishment to Rain Dance. It'll work better.))

"Considering my island was destroyed from a volcano, I accept your offer," Arrastar said. Lace put up the panels. ...Sure, Suave replied. He felt something wet hit his shoulder and looked up. A small raincloud had gathered. "Oops. Sorry, it's a bit hard to direct these things," Arrastar said, blushing faintly. "Swift swim has been activated!" Suave said. He clapped, and it was faster then he could have before. He seemed really pleased that he was getting hit with water. Lace laughed. Crescent dragged him outside so the place wouldn't get wet, and Arrastar's raincloud followed. Absque followed.

((...SPLASH! Maybe Sin won't fall for anyone. :3))

"Thank you Lace, Its good training to do delicate tasks, you learn control faster" She said, Smiling. "Arrastar no worries, you have always tried to stop the storms I assume, and learning to direct them will take time". Suave managed to splash Sin, but she loved water, so she spashed him right back and went outside. Oh, by the way, I dug out an outdoor pond, all it lacks is water She told Suave proudly. "There shold be a few Swabu in the forest, if anyone can find them and offer them free food and shelter for their cleaning services, I would be grateful." Then she giggled, and splashed a puddle at Crescent and Absque.

((Water fight guys! Have fun, no throwing rocks!))

In the woods, there was a small clubhouse with four hybrids. The younger two, twin Goomys, one boy and one girl, was playing tag with each other as usual.

"I almost got you, Ashley!" the boy twin yelled.

"You said almost, Ash." the girl twin said to her brother.

These two could play games with each other for days. And they have. They have either play with each other, or with their 'big brothers.'Sitting a small distance away, sat a teenage male Hydreigon, watching those two. He acted as a something similar to a nanny or a babysitter for those two. While the Goomy hybrids were playing, the Hydreigon started to daydream. It didn't live long, because the twins started to talk to him.

"Leo, how come we can't play with other people?"

"Leo, how come we can't play with other people?" they both asked.

"Well, the humans aren't the same as us. We, uh, well, we're different from them. They're actually um, a bit dangerous. They can't do most of the things we can do, but they're still dangerous. Let's stop talking about them, ok? Let's come back inside. " Leo answered them. Thanks to dangerous encounters and horrible memories with humans in them, he felt uncomfortable when in a discussion about them. All of this was happening with a Houndoom hybrid nearby.

(did i say one? I meant four. laugh.gif I'll put Zek in the next post. Also, I forgot to put in what Ashley's text is in the forms.)

((Suave's an expert at Splashing people... In case you've forgotten.))

Crescent dodged. He wasn't the kind of person who liked to get splashed. Instead, he ran off to befriend the Swablu. Absque paused. "Charge!" she yelled. As one, the pack of Umbreons all splashed the rest. Suave laughed... And used Splash. Which did work- To splash people. He was literally flopping around at high-speed, sending water everywhere. Arrastar chuckled, amused, and used Rain Dance. A large raincloud gathered overhead, and it began to rain. She then flapped her wings/arms, rising into the air, after being drenched from Suave's Splash. She landed higher up. Lace rolled around in the air, laughing. She was enjoying this.

((...I want a Espurr and a Meowstic... They're so cute that they can literally destroy everything~))

((EDIT: cutiesonic, you ninja.gif'd me.))

Tirlia heard people talking nearby. She turned and quietly walked towards the noise. She was just curious... But she was also annoyed. And she had to do something with her anger. She saw the clubhouse and slowly approached. It was easy to know she was dead. Well, at least, for some...

Edited by seacatsmew

((The twins are too cute xd.png))

Sin tackled Lace out of the air, splashing in a big puddle. Then she chased Suave around, giggling trying to stop the "Rain" he was making. Unfortunately she tripped on a rock and fell on top of him!

((Maybe Sin reproduces by budding blink.gif ))

((I just died reading that post.))

Suave froze and really hoped she couldn't see his face- It was bright red. His heart sped up. Calm down, Suave. She just tripped. Don't be like that. She doesn't feel anything but friendship to you, he thought, keeping it private. Of course, it slightly backfired, and made him feel slightly bad. He (tried to)ignore it.

((Maybe she does.

Don't listen to music where the only words you understand are 'romansu' and 'love.' It's weird when you write stuff like this...

Romansu means romance.))

((I couldn't help it, it was too funny))

Sin felt the "color" of his thoughts and turned bright red. I.... Uhhhhh.... And she teleported away. In the forest, by herself, she needed to calm down. So she did the only logical thing. She went hunting!

((She is a cat, she needs meat. But what kind?))

((My first thought: Mareep. Second: Houndoom. Third: Magikarp. I'd go with the third... After all, cats like fish.))

No one noticed, but Suave stayed still, even afterwards. She doesn't know... Does she? he wondered. Worry filled his mind. If she knew, there were millions of different ways that'd ruin it all.

((USE IT AGAINST HIM!))

Sin was confused, tail lashing back and fourth as she stalked the Stantler. She froze You're mine. As soon as it looked up she leaped, breaking its neck easily. It had took her a few houers, she hunts with her bare hands, but she got him. He was rather young too. "I suppose I should share the kill" she said out loud. On the way back, she also snagged a single Farfeched, with a leak. What a score, they where wonderful cooked. On the way, she grabbed a few tubers and berries to make a meal. Surely someone there could cook! She walked back, calmed down again. Hunting (and fighting) did that for her.

((Heh, lets see him react to THAT))

((I have to go for now...))

The rest had gone inside within that hour. Suave? He was now laying in a puddle off to the side, here no one would notice. Siglo watched, slightly amused. "She's gonna kill me," Suave said. "She won't kill you. Injure you at the most." "You really don't help." Siglo chuckled.

((Yup, he's sulking. In a puddle. With Siglo, who's... I don't know. He raised him, but he really doesn't act like any father I know...))

Sin had a problem. You see, the reason she liked how Suaves blood tasted was because... Well she liked Magicarp. A lot. To clarify, she likes to eat them. But couldn't it offend him? She was still a little confused about him, but she didn't want to.... Oh forget it. Sin decided to stop at a nearby stream, make a stringer with a vine, and catch her some. She got a half dozen, destroyed their mind so they wouldn't suffer, and brought those back too. She saw the carp hybrid in the puddle, and stopped by him. "Are you not cold?" She asked, concerned.

((Couldn't resist <3 ))

((Suave won't be offended, don't worry. He's talked to them before and he thinks they're mindless.

He also ate one once. Cannibalism, much?))

Suave shot up. Then he fell back down when he saw who it was. Siglo chuckled. "I should get going." He vanished into the realm of... Time? "Just let me be," he said, feeling slightly horrible. He didn't bother hiding it.

Sin crouched down by him, and gently touched his mind I am not mad..... At all. Confused, but flattered. I... have never had time to myself to have friends of any kind, or any relationships other than protecting someone. I don't know how to react, and I don't think I am handling this at all She told him, her purple eyes looking at him. She smiled "Please get up, I don't want you to get sick". She offered him her hand.

((Ohhhhh shopshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipship))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Shipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipshipship alot.png ))

"I'm water type. I don't get sick from this," Suave replied. He slowly sat up. "...I'm sorry," he said. "I really should make sure I hide those things..."

((Aww, Suave's being shy... Believe it or not...))

No, you should simply be yourself Suave she said, pulling him to his feet. It was the first physical contact she had even made besides shaking hands. "I can't change who I am, but I can become better. You can hide behind a mask your whole life, or you can break free. Be free, freedom is to be cherished. I destroyed the lab so I could be free of Fusions war, and I will protect that freedom with my life. I can now have a life, and I plan on enjoying it to its fullest." she finished proudly, giving Suave a "mind hug". How will you live your life my friend

((Wow. I just felt really inspired. That was awesome!))

((She basically stole what Suave said...))

"...If I stopped hiding, I might be a bit... Erm... Well, I prefer hiding some things," he said. Suave blushed faintly. It was barely noticable. "Otherwise? ...Well, I'm kind of already living without a mask."

((He doesn't hide much about himself...))

Sin noticed his blush, and wondered. She really did like him... but like that? She couldn't say, she had no experiences with emotions like that and no one to ask. She would figure this out. The purple girl gently levitated the carcasses of the dead Pokémon, wincing slightly as she was burnt out. She then floated towards the rainy cave. She turned to look at her fishy friend You coming my friend?

((I am sad, I listened to the wrong song. I am gonna go crawl under a rock now.))